More D movies!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

menokokoro
I just thought i would express my desire for there to be more Vampire hunter D movies, and would like to hear your views on the subject

i have only read the first 4 books, and am reading the 5th. but i want to see a movie on the 2nd book, a LOT of epic stuff happens in that book, including dracula actually fighting D, and D being caught inside a dimensional loop and breaking through. also, (if the books ever end, i want to see that ending animated in the awesome way they do in those movies.

Kero_Co
Well, I never saw that as Dracula fighting D for real. It seemed much more like a psychological attack.

Kikuchi wants to make a movie based on Demon Journey to the North Sea, which would be awesome, its one of my favorite D stories.

Nocturne would be cool too, as an anthology movie, although, it would probably be better as an OVA series.

menokokoro
well, psychological attack is still an attack, i just generalized it. but that would still be cool to see, i mean it kind of shows that Dracula is actually there and powerful enough to mess with D

and of course i have not read either of those.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.