OF Thor vs JSA Mordru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Harbinger
Help me here. Is JSA Mordru the one that fought Shazam?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Harbinger
Help me here. Is JSA Mordru the one that fought Shazam?
Yeah, and Nabu, and Thunderbolt.

Harbinger
Mordru.

quanchi112
Which Thor?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Which Thor?
Odinforce Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Odinforce Thor. The recent one or King Thor?

Omega Vision
The recent one or King Thor?
Recent one.

quanchi112
Recent one. Mordru wins.

Enyalus
The recent one or King Thor?
There is no 'recent' Odinforce Thor. Remember that when Thor comes back from Ragnarok and his RKT days, he only has a portion of Odin's power.

JakeTheBank
Mordru wins. He could pose a challenge for Odin.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Enyalus
There is no 'recent' Odinforce Thor. Remember that when Thor comes back from Ragnarok and his RKT days, he only has a portion of Odin's power. Well he was still King Thor that point being he he was ruler of asgard. I think alot of poeple get Odinforce Thor confused with King Thor also. wink

Blanket
Mordru wins. Somebody hacked Quan's account.

Warlord
Mordru and I'd pick him over full odinforce Thor for a slight majority

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Warlord
Mordru and I'd pick him over full odinforce Thor for a slight majority mad Yo are dead to me sir. I say good day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warlord
Originally posted by DarkOdin
mad Yo are dead to me sir. I say good day!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is indeed...sunny and stuff...come on the guy fought all those highfathers.

on the other hand full OF Thor killed teh Wolverinez evil face

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Warlord
it is indeed...sunny and stuff...come on the guy fought all those highfathers.

on the other hand full OF Thor killed teh Wolverinez evil face I said GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya i know i am just fooling around big grin but it still hurts on the inside sad

Warlord
I said GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya i know i am just fooling around big grin but it still hurts on the inside sad

I know man...It's gonna be ok... big grin

Philosophía
Mordru stomps.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Somebody hacked Quan's account.
Maybe...maybe he's learning?

DarkOdin
Maybe...maybe he's learning? now you are just talking crazy big grin

Omega Vision
now you are just talking crazy big grin
dur

quanchi112
There is no 'recent' Odinforce Thor. Remember that when Thor comes back from Ragnarok and his RKT days, he only has a portion of Odin's power. Yes, and that's why I asked because when people say odinforce most mean current Thor prior to fixing his hammer. Some might still mean King Thor so I asked.

Originally posted by Blanket
Somebody hacked Quan's account. I'm just completely unbiased.

Omega Vision

I'm just completely unbiased. Originally posted by Omega Vision
dur

quanchi112
The proof's right here. I like Thor more than Mordru but give Mordru the win. Feel the burn.

Omega Vision
The proof's right here. I like Thor more than Mordru but give Mordru the win. Feel the burn.
Everyone has biases. Everyone. Saying you're completely unbiased is like saying you don't need air to live.

quanchi112
Everyone has biases. Everyone. Saying you're completely unbiased is like saying you don't need air to live. Not to the extent you go on about. Proof is right here. I already posted proof where someone accessed me of being dc biased and pro Superman. I have decimated your ridiculous attempts at me over and over again.

Omega Vision
Not to the extent you go on about. Proof is right here. I already posted proof where someone accessed me of being dc biased and pro Superman. I have decimated your ridiculous attempts at me over and over again.
This is what you do then? You lose an argument and then declare victory. That's weak, bro.

quanchi112
This is what you do then? You lose an argument and then declare victory. That's weak, bro. What argument did I lose? I was merely proving my point about me not being any more biased than most posters on this board. Some accuse me of being pro dc while others accuse me of being pro marvel.

Batman-Prime
What argument did I lose? I was merely proving my point about me not being any more biased than most posters on this board. Some accuse me of being pro dc while others accuse me of being pro marvel.

On person on another unknown Forum accused you of being DC biased because you voted against him, might have been an troll or an jerk. That's no proof that you are unbiased. One has just to read all the Thanos threads you are in to see how utterly biased you are.

Thanos will never lose in you eyes and he never lost dur

You giving Modru the win is just an attempt to "improve" your bad reputation, so you can say later "I'm unbiased, i gave Modru the win over OF Thor 11one!!" - "So I'm right and Thanos stomps the Spectre, Nekron, CoiE AM and Monarch at the same time" dur.

Sometimes I doubt you are 30 years old.

Anyway, Modru wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
On person on another unknown Forum accused you of being DC biased because you voted against him, might have been an troll or an jerk. That's no proof that you are unbiased. One has just to read all the Thanos threads you are in to see how utterly biased you are.

Thanos will never lose in you eyes and he never lost dur

You giving Modru the win is just an attempt to "improve" your bad reputation, so you can say later "I'm unbiased, i gave Modru the win over OF Thor 11one!!" - "So I'm right and Thanos stomps the Spectre, Nekron, CoiE AM and Monarch at the same time" dur.

Sometimes I doubt you are 30 years old.

Anyway, Modru wins. So by your logic I'd argue Thanos wins in every single thread involving Thanos is this what you are saying?

No, I see Mordru beating this version of Thor. That's why I asked because King Thor beats Mordru imo.

I don't care what other people think of me and you of all people should realize this by now. This is an online forum where hwe post sigs and talk about comics while you act like it's out most defining moments.

The reason the other poster accused me of being biased is he remembered me from 2 years ago arguing for Superman against Gladiator on cbr. Then I show up and argue for kc Supes over Gladiator. That's not being biased because I want to give Gladiator the majority but I don't see him winning the majority making me not biased as you claim.

Batman-Prime
^You are biased, live with it.

If you have no dc bias you can prove it once and for all smile.

Name just 3 DC-chars as close to Thanos in power who would beat him for a majority.

sneer

Omega Vision

Name just 3 DC-chars as close to Thanos in power who would beat him for a majority.

sneer
There are no DC characters close to Thanos's power
thanduros

quanchi112

sneer I have proven my case. I don't want to derail this thread any further with making it about me and Thanos.

Omega Vision
I have proven my case. I don't want to derail this thread any further with making it about me and Thanos.
Prove your case further, Professor.

quanchi112
Prove your case further, Professor. It's already been proven.

Batman-Prime
I have proven my case. I don't want to derail this thread any further with making it about me and Thanos.

A dodge? Why am i not surprised. That alone is a testimony of your incredible bias. You will never change Quan, never.

Though it's funny that YOU don't want to derail a Thread laughing out loud

quanchi112
A dodge? Why am i not surprised. That alone is a testimony of your incredible bias. You will never change Quan, never.

Though it's funny that YOU don't want to derail a Thread laughing out loud You do this all the time. This thread isn't about Thanos and I care about this board too much.

Batman-Prime
You do this all the time. This thread isn't about Thanos and I care about this board too much.

I don't care what other people think of me and you of all people should realize this by now. This is an online forum where hwe post sigs and talk about comics while you act like it's out most defining moments.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud I care bout the board not people's personal opinions. I can't wait to get my own kmc shirt someday.

Batman-Prime
I care bout the board not people's personal opinions. I can't wait to get my own kmc shirt someday.

KMC shirts? Easy, Logo - print shop, done. smile

quanchi112
KMC shirts? Easy, Logo - print shop, done. smile I was kidding.

Batman-Prime
I was kidding.

I know no expression

quanchi112
I know no expression Prove it. shifty

Cartesian Doubt

No, I see Mordru beating this version of Thor. That's why I asked because King Thor beats Mordru imo.

I doubt that ....

I think its too even to call, IMO

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
I doubt that ....

I think its too even to call, IMO What do you doubt?

Prep-Man
Classic Thor owns any Mordru.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Classic Thor owns any Mordru. Do you really believe that?

Omega Vision
Do you really believe that?
I think someone hijacked Prepman's account.

Enyalus
Hey, from that recent update in AC #886, with Sorcerer's World being the focus point for ALL magic, including the 5th Dimension...shouldn't Mordru beat pretty much EVERYONE else?

celeyhyga17
recent one hasnt done much with Odinforce so i go Mordru

Harbinger
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Classic Thor owns any Mordru. laughing

Philosophía
...shouldn't Mordru beat pretty much EVERYONE else? He's beaten Thunderbolt and has done better against Nabu (and Shazam) than DoV Spectre has straight-up. *shrug*

batdude123
Hey, from that recent update in AC #886, with Sorcerer's World being the focus point for ALL magic, including the 5th Dimension...shouldn't Mordru beat pretty much EVERYONE else?

Not Thanos, silly.

Galan007

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
From that recent update in JSA #35, with Alan essentially stalemating Mordru... I'd say no.
ermmhappy
Ah...I kind of meant 30th century Mordru (because he's the one who took over Sorcerer's World). But, maybe I should read JSA some more. I stopped a little after the Gog saga. Been reading the All-Stars, though (the art blows.)

Galan007
I stopped a little after the Gog saga.

Been reading the All-Stars, though (the art blows.) That was a good place to stop.

The All-Stars story has been ok so far, but yeah, the art is cheesy as hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.