Wade Wilson versus Wesley Gibson/Fox...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Fox and Gibson are sent to kill Wade Wilson. Wilson is aware that they are coming for him, so he decides to make a stand in the club where Black Mamba took on the Crazy 88. Wilson has his twin Katanas and is wearing body a bulletproof vest.

Scenario one: He faces them together, out in the open. Fox and Gibson have one handgun each.

Scenario two: He faces them one at a time, first Fox, then Gibson, and the bullet benders have two handguns each.

Alpha Centauri
Wilson deflected the assault rifle onslaught of an entire room of people.

He slices single bullets in half mid-travel.

I'm curious as to how YOU think they have a shot in either scenario. I would like to be convinced they have a chance at all. It appears they have literally none.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, those shooter were so well trained, right?

KingD19
Doesn't matter how well trained they were, he was blocking Ak-47 fire from multiple directions, and like stated, he sliced a bullet in half with enough skill to have it hit the guys behind him. If he's blocking/dodging full auto rounds, then handguns won't do much in either scenario. He's waaaaaay faster than them.

Impediment
X-Men Origins: Wolverine sucked on epic scales.

Still, going by screen feats, Wilson has MORE than enough skill to kill his opponents in this match.

I feel that nothing more should be said.

Rogue Jedi
Fox and Gibson can slow things down, they see and react far faster than normal people. Surely Wade was vulnerable at some points when he was blocking the AK fire, the shooters just couldn't see it. Fox and Gibson maybe could?

Impediment
Fox and Gibson can slow things down in their perception? Yes.

Fox and Gibson can slow things down in reality? No.

Wade Wilson cut a bullet in two and killed two people. He also deflected a barrage of bullets by multiple assailants.

I feel that this is enough.

BruceSkywalker
WW stomps

Rogue Jedi
Missing the point. Wade was twirling his swords faster than normal humans can follow, right? He obviously knew where each round was coming from, and had his swords ready to deflect each round. If Fox and Gibson are watching him twirl his swords slower (due to their being able to slow things down in their own perception) surely there's a chance they will see an opening to attack.

Impediment
I disagree.

Wade. Wilson. Deflected. Machine. Gun. Fire.

He. Cut. A. Bullet. In. Half. And. Killed. Two. People.

He's faster.

The characters in Wanted could not do this.

All they could do was "curve the bullet" and sweat from adrenaline.

Rogue Jedi
Oh well, it was an idea.

Alpha Centauri
...and yet, the lesson won't be learned.

-AC

KingD19
Just because they slow down their perceptions, doesn't mean they hit him, he's still moving at his speed, which is far faster than they can manage.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
...and yet, the lesson won't be learned.

-AC Nothing ventured, nothing gained, eh?

dadudemon
A good thread...hmm...heh heh.

BRB.

jaden101
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yeah, those shooter were so well trained, right?

So once again you've opened another thread to try and make some underhand statement about a different thread. Similar to what you did when you were getting spanked in the Jedi/magicians thread.

Wilson would win. His one scene in the room assault was exceptional.

Blocking bullets from at least 8 people weilding full auto weapons with only swords.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101

Blocking bullets from at least 8 people weilding full auto weapons with only swords.

Indeed.

That's almost as cool as dodging bullets, completely, in a room filled with 12 people, in complete darkness. 313

jaden101
Originally posted by dadudemon
Indeed.

That's almost as cool as dodging bullets, completely, in a room filled with 12 people, in complete darkness. 313

Get AIDS...Again.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jaden101
So once again you've opened another thread to try and make some underhand statement about a different thread. Similar to what you did when you were getting spanked in the Jedi/magicians thread.

Blocking bullets from at least 8 people weilding full auto weapons with only swords. I was never spanked in the Jedi thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tell me, what statement am I trying to make here?

And I already conceded this is a shit thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
And I already conceded this is a shit thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you realised why, it might prevent other shit threads.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Take away one of Wades swords and the bulletproof vest, maybe it evens things up a bit?

Rogue Jedi
If you realised why, it might prevent other shit threads.

-AC Nothing to realize, no lesson to be learned. It's the internet, it's all bullshit, I try to think real life through, not some random internet thread.

Paying my bills, going to work, getting my college shit together, these are the things I take seriously, not whether or not this movie guy could beat that movie guy.

KingD19
Take away one of Wades swords and the bulletproof vest, maybe it evens things up a bit?

Not really, blocking bullets from AK's at 8 or so angles with 2 swords, means he should be more than fast enough to block bullets from pistols with 1 sword.

Alpha Centauri
Take away a sword and his vest and you're just gimping.

Nothing to realize, no lesson to be learned. It's the internet, it's all bullshit, I try to think real life through, not some random internet thread.

Paying my bills, going to work, getting my college shit together, these are the things I take seriously, not whether or not this movie guy could beat that movie guy.

Evidently you do. It's the main kind of thread you create.

Still, when The Losers comes out I guarantee you'll be making threads about those characters too. You're just that predictable.

Of course, it's less likely now, because I've said it.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Take away a sword and his vest and you're just gimping.

Evidently you do. It's the main kind of thread you create.

Still, when The Losers comes out I guarantee you'll be making threads about those characters too. You're just that predictable.

Of course, it's less likely now, because I've said it.

-AC Speaking of predictable.....

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Impediment
I disagree.

Wade. Wilson. Deflected. Machine. Gun. Fire.

He. Cut. A. Bullet. In. Half. And. Killed. Two. People.

He's faster.

The characters in Wanted could not do this.

All they could do was "curve the bullet" and sweat from adrenaline.

I believe Wade Wilson wins...but, the characters in Wanted are capable of cutting bullets in half with swords. The Butcher was cutting bullets in half...which Wesley was firing at him. In truth, Wilson looked way better doing it than the Butcher...but, still...the Wanted characters could do it if needed.

Rogue Jedi
yes

Darth Martin
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's almost as cool as dodging bullets, completely, in a room filled with 12 people, in complete darkness. 313 Let's not give anyone any ideas. That thread surely has been done a ton already.

As a film,

Equilibrium>>Wanted>>>>>X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Impediment
Gibson and Fox didn't cut a bullet in half.

Wade Wilson. Deflected. Machine gun. Fire.

He cut. A bullet. In half. And killed. Two people.

He's faster.

All Fox and Gibson could do was "curve the bullet" and sweat like a pedophile in a Toys R' Us from the rush of adrenaline.

Rogue Jedi
Fox had great teets.

Placidity
I think Wesley/Fox have more of a chance than people think. Their best bet is to fire off multiple curving bullets, each firing from angles that would target Wilson's flank (both left and right sides). I think Wilson could block both sides with his two katanna's, but it'd be much harder and he'd have to split his concentration between both sides. Overall, they'd still lose, but they could still get some wins IMO.

7-8/10 Wilson

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
I think Wesley/Fox have more of a chance than people think. Their best bet is to fire off multiple curving bullets, each firing from angles that would target Wilson's flank (both left and right sides). I think Wilson could block both sides with his two katanna's, but it'd be much harder and he'd have to split his concentration between both sides. Overall, they'd still lose, but they could still get some wins IMO.

7-8/10 Wilson This is what I'm saying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.