Galactus vs. The Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Hi people i'm new to this forum but not new to comics and i want to know which of these near-omnipotent beings would win when they duke it out.

dmills
WTF ever happend to the Stranger anyway?

galactusischere
Galactus wins 100/10

guy222
Its not that easy my friend

Black bolt z
Bump

Black bolt z
Does anyone here really know anything aboutthe stranger.All i know is that they are both uber. cool

Black bolt z
Can someone respond to this lol laughing .Is there such a thing as the origin of the stranger?

Bouboumaster
Stranger is a beast, but I think he loose all fight against Galactus. Not a stomp. But even if he can gives a match, I don't think he can take one from the Devourer

Black bolt z
Bump

galactusischere
How is this not spite? Stranger is just one powerful cosmic, while Galactus is a true abstract.

This is spite.

guy222
Spite how

kgkg
Originally posted by galactusischere
How is this not spite? Stranger is just one powerful cosmic, while Galactus is a true abstract.

This is spite. The irony

galactusischere
Originally posted by guy222
Spite how

Come on guy, what has Stranger done that puts him on Galactus' level?

Colossus-Big C
Come on guy, what has Stranger done that puts him on Galactus' level? the stranger is the 4th face of living tribunal

Blanket
Come on guy, what has Stranger done that puts him on Galactus' level? Get rocked by Juggernaut, and get hurt by Surfer.

King Kandy
Stranger is weak... funny given his role he should be ridiculously powerful.

Blanket
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
the stranger is the 4th face of living tribunal Oh shit. Mr Master in the house ya'll!

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
the stranger is the 4th face of living tribunal

Doesn't he have 3 faces?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Doesn't he have 3 faces? NO

Enyalus
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Doesn't he have 3 faces?
The Stranger was intended to be the LT's 4th face. But he left.

galactusischere
Galactus is the LT's fourth face considering the Tribunal' main face. and ONLY Galactus(possibly the IB too)

Enyalus
Galactus is the LT's fourth face
Incorrect.

galactusischere
Correct.

LT's main face is the one in front(with no cosmic towel on). The other two are neccesity and vengence, while the last one is equity.

King Kandy
The one in front with no cloak is equity, and Galactus/IB are aligned to that face.

The fourth face is the void in the back of his head, but that space was intended for the stranger's face.

guy222
Come on guy, what has Stranger done that puts him on Galactus' level?

The Stranger took a blast from the Infinity Union

The Stranger has faught the Watchers and survived

This isn't a cake walk for Big G

janus77
Heavy G wins this. how hard a fight it will be, depends upon which Galactus turns up.

Black bolt z
The four faces of the LT are nessesicity(eternity) Vengence(death) and equity(Galactus).The fourth side is blank and is thought to represent the stranger.

TheTyrant
SPite. Tyrant would make Stranger his bitc*, let alone the big G himself.

AlmightyKfish
Correct.

LT's main face is the one in front(with no cosmic towel on). The other two are neccesity and vengence, while the last one is equity.

Necessity/Equity are the same face, (makes sense, as Galactus is necessary to the Universe and acts as an equiliser between Death & Eternity), whereas the empty fourth face is a void, where Stranger could have been a face.

Utrigita
If I recall correctly The Silver Surfer was capable of damaging the Stranger so...

K Von Doom
Correct.

LT's main face is the one in front(with no cosmic towel on).

How do you know it's a 'cosmic' towel?

King Kandy
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Necessity/Equity are the same face, (makes sense, as Galactus is necessary to the Universe and acts as an equiliser between Death & Eternity), whereas the empty fourth face is a void, where Stranger could have been a face.
Necessity and Equity are not the same.

Equity is the face that has no cloak, and is the face he usually talks with. It's aligned to Galactus, IB, other neutral concepts.

Necessity is the fully cloaked one where you can't see the face, and it is aligned to 'positive' abstracts like Eternity or Master Order.

Revenge is half cloaked, and is aligned to negative concepts like Death or lord Chaos.

The fourth face is a void, but the face of the stranger could have been there.

galactusischere
Void/Oblivion is also vengence. Last face could be Entropy or Abraxas.

Black bolt z
Void/Oblivion is also vengence. Last face could be Entropy or Abraxas. What do you mean last face.There are only 4 faces.Represented by death,eternity,galactus and the stranger

galactusischere
There is no proof of Stranger being there. Abraxas and Entropy are true abstracts, since they both represent something.

Enyalus
There is no proof of Stranger being there. Abraxas and Entropy are true abstracts, since they both represent something.
No proof? LT says it himself in the SS issue.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
No proof? LT says it himself in the SS issue.
He said it could have been the Stranger IIRC.

galactusischere
Really? Meh, what does Stranger represent in the cosmic order/balance in MU?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Well all the other faces represented one face so I don't see why the void who the LT himself said could represent the stranger could represent multiple people/abstaracts.

By the way what does Abraxas represent?

galactusischere
Abraxas represnted destruction.

Enyalus
Basically.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_LT_Stranger1.jpg

King Kandy
Really? Meh, what does Stranger represent in the cosmic order/balance in MU?
He doesn't represent anything. The whole point of that issue's discussion on stranger is because the LT's fourth face is missing, the stranger is a being with no alignment in the balance due to the face he aligned to being gone. It was somewhat implied SS would have been aligned to the fourth face as well, if it hadn't been missing.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Blanket
Get rocked by Juggernaut, and get hurt by Surfer.
Got his eye beams frozen to his eyeballs by Iceman.

guy222
and Big G is dead in the future

Some are downplaying the Stranger here

This isn't an easy way for Galactus

Aforementioned, the Stranger is returning. Lets wait and see wat he does. In Beyond, great read

Tannz0rz
3-month-old thread bumpage.

I'm somewhat a Galactus fanboy, but I'm also aware of the fact that The Stranger is "immortal", while Galactus -technically- is not. That being aside, Galactus has the upper hand regarding powers . But you also have to consider that he is the oldest known being in the universe, so I'd imagine that he'd have to have something over The Stranger other than his powers.

Just my point of view.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Tannz0rz
3-month-old thread bumpage.

I'm somewhat a Galactus fanboy, but I'm also aware of the fact that The Stranger is "immortal", while Galactus -technically- is not. That being aside, Galactus has the upper hand regarding powers . But you also have to consider that he is the oldest known being in the universe, so I'd imagine that he'd have to have something over The Stranger other than his powers.

Just my point of view.

Galactus is immortal.

Tannz0rz
Galactus is immortal.

Which explains why he must devour planets. He is most certainly not immortal. wink

I too would like to believe that Galactus would win, but with that factor in place, how would we be correct? There would have to be something that Galactus could use to smite The Stranger.

Colossus-Big C
we havent seen enough.

the only on panel battle i ever read was the stranger vs pluto ,and pluto won

galactusischere
Originally posted by Tannz0rz
Which explains why he must devour planets. He is most certainly not immortal. wink

I too would like to believe that Galactus would win, but with that factor in place, how would we be correct? There would have to be something that Galactus could use to smite The Stranger.

Galactus wouldn't die from starvation. He would only turn into a star, that would burn for all eternity.

Omega Vision
Galactus wouldn't die from starvation. He would only turn into a star, that would burn for all eternity.
Which isn't all that different from a person dying and decomposing into humus.

galactusischere
Which isn't all that different from a person dying and decomposing into humus.

But he wouldn't go to Mistress Death's realm. His life force would still exist.

TheTyrant
Annihilation Galactus would stomp this fool with a herald my rage blast. This is spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.