Thanos(with IG) Vs Odin (With UN)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
discuss

quanchi112
Thanos, easily. More powerful and more versatile.

Black bolt z
I know what the Ig is but what is the Un and thanos would win even thoguh i don't know what un is lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I know what the Ig is but what is the Un and thanos would win even thoguh i don't know what un is lol United nations.

SoulDevourer
lol

Black bolt z
Odin with the...United Nations....ok thats a little odd but so Thanos because he destroyed half the universe with a thought and could kill them in his sleep.No literally he could dream it and kill them.

galactusischere
at BBZ, the UN stands for the "Ultimate Nullifier". It is an aspect of Galactus that is capable of nullifying and restarting the multi-verse in a blink of an eye in the hands of a mortal..

Odin wins this.

Black bolt z
Even with the ultimate nullifier thanos could still easily kill odin

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
discuss
Hell no.

Black bolt z
Hell yes.With the gauntlet thanos killed every cosmic being in the universe except the living tribunal.Thanos could smash the nullifier with a thought or stop time and just plain take it from him.He would also have to power to even survive the blast even with complete focus on odin's part.

KuRuPT Thanosi

guy222
IG and UN has been discussed at length

Nuff said

Hey KT

How u been

galactusischere
But the UN erased and restarted the IG/it's universe...

Un wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by guy222

Nuff said

Hey KT

How u been Im alright, ive been working overtime everyday now lately so i can afford the IPad. How have you been?

Black bolt z
Yeah what KuRuPt said.Thanos with IG would take something like the heart of the universe to beat him.

guy222
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Im alright, ive been working overtime everyday now lately so i can afford the IPad. How have you been?

I am blessed

Good to see u

Omega Vision
Yeah what KuRuPt said.Thanos with IG would take something like the heart of the universe to beat him.
Or something much less powerful. erm

Mindset
This is just UN vs. IG.

Colossus-Big C, come on, sport. erm

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by galactusischere

Un wins.

Show me scans of the UN remaking the Infinity Gems. You do realize the power in the IG MADE everything in the Multiverse. Galactus the UN and everything else comes from the former supreme being i.e. Infinity Being. His power is what made everything. Again do you remember the scan of 616 Eternity that you posted? Do you remember an Incomplete IG pwning the UN already on panel? Now you think somebody who has never used the UN before will do better against a complete IG and one of the most competent users? Please.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Nuff said

Hey KT

How u been

Hey Guy,

How ya been man? I hope all is well with you and your lady. I've been doing okay, just working a lot but that is life right..

guy222
Like I said friends

Its been discussed at length

Idle Great vs Uni Note = IG wins

stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
Like I said friends

Its been discussed at length

Idle Great vs Uni Note = IG wins

stick out tongue
UN+IG>>Living Tribunal Though stick out tongue stick out tongue

Black bolt z
I don't know where you people who say that the UN would win but you are all wrong.The UN did not create the universe.Thanos is one of the most competent users of the gauntlet and odin has never used UN.Even if you gave Pip the freakin troll and IG he could pwn the UN.

"Nuff said"

Harbinger
Originally posted by Mindset
This is just UN vs. IG.

Colossus-Big C, come on, sport. erm

quanchi112

Nuff said

Hey KT

How u been Yeah, we already showed up odg in another thread about this very issue.

Black bolt z
It doesn't even really matter who is using the nullifier.Even if eternity himself was using it thanos would still own him.blowup

Mindset
What if LT was using it?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
What if LT was using it?
He'd probably just use it to bludgeon Thanos to death.

Mindset
That would be relevant to my interests.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He'd probably just use it to bludgeon Thanos to death. You think an object that small could bludgeon Thanos to death with the ig? I've heard it all.

Black bolt z
The LT is probably the equal or just a little more or less than Thanos with IG.In this fight i would go for thanos but only slightly.

quanchi112
Oy vey what is the LT Look at guy's signature.

Colossus-Big C
Oy vey what is the LT this yellow omnipotent bastered with three heads

Black bolt z
The living tribunal was designed to be all powerful but then again so was the gauntlet.The only reason I say thanos wins against LT is that he is competent enough to use without completely dying in 5 seconds.

quanchi112
The living tribunal was designed to be all powerful but then again so was the gauntlet.The only reason I say thanos wins against LT is that he is competent enough to use without completely dying in 5 seconds. Stick around.

Black bolt z
Is that meant to be an Insult? confused

quanchi112
Is that meant to be an Insult? confused No. I always like newer posters coming around. I want this place to be booming with activity.

Black bolt z
I am not very good at understanding short phrases and abreveations.Like I knew what LT meant but i didn't remember cuz i don't have a good memory.blushing

galactusischere
Meh, the UN was much weaker back then. It has showed definite multi-versal power unlike the gauntlet.

Mr Master

That's not true good friend,
especially since there was no formed 616 IG at the time.

The Infinity Gems don't come from the current omniverse,
so, I bet they were unaffected by the UN.

The UN has failed in the past to completely nullify Eternity,
and the UN itself survives after nullification,
so, imo, it stands to reason that the vastly more powerful I-Gems withstand the same unscathed.

Mr Master

Meh, the UN was much weaker back then. It has showed definite multi-versal power unlike the gauntlet.
You'll never find in any Marvel comic and/oir Handbook,
a claim that states the UN has been retconned. (depowered or empowered)

The UN is the same weapon it has always been.

And it still gets stomped effortlessly by an Incomplete IG or especially a complete IG.

Enyalus
Easy resolution to this: It's not exactly going to be the power of the IG pitted against the power of the UN.

Thanos mindrapes Odin into turning the UN on himself and erases the skyfather from the multiverse. The end.

That's what makes the IG much more deadly - it's more than a one-trick pony.

quanchi112
Meh, the UN was much weaker back then. It has showed definite multi-versal power unlike the gauntlet. I disagree.

Black bolt z
The Ig can in no way,no matter who uses it,loses to the UN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.