Mr Majestic and Wonder Woman vs Superman and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Harbinger
Team 2.

Konton
Team 2

batdude123
Team 2.

Black bolt z
Superman and Thor.

Q99
Team 1.

Really, it's a very close one however you call it.

celeyhyga17
2 wins it

Superman > Mr. Majestic
Thor > Wonder Woman

Enyalus
If Majestic fights Thor, Team One wins. WW and Supes usually have pretty solid, drawn out fights. Majestic would put Thor down before their battle ended. Too fast for Thor. Too strong for Thor.

If Majestic fights Superman, it's likely a 6/10 for Team Two. I say that because Maj and Supes powersets are so similar, it could go either way. Meanwhile Thor's got the slight edge over Wonder Woman...the only thing making it slight IMO is the lasso.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Harbinger
Team 2. Originally posted by Konton
Team 2 Originally posted by batdude123
Team 2. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Superman and Thor. Originally posted by celeyhyga17
2 wins it

Superman > Mr. Majestic
Thor > Wonder Woman

Q99
I'm not sure on the Superman > Majestic analysis. Supes may be a smidge stronger, but Maj's more skilled and a lot older.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Q99
I'm not sure on the Superman > Majestic analysis. Supes may be a smidge stronger, but Maj's more skilled and a lot older.
If anything, Majestic is stronger. And by feats, Supes is more durable. And they can both react at the nanosecond-level, so speed is negligible.

JakeTheBank
Split. It all depends on who takes on who and which team works better together. Each team has their own advantage(s) over the other.

Mshinu
Thor and the other guy

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Split. It all depends on who takes on who and which team works better together. Each team has their own advantage(s) over the other.

Hm, team 1 has their 'warriorness' in common which may help them work together, while Clark and Odinson are probably more compatible in the sense of liking the other, but I don't know if their combat styles would mix as well.

Warlord
team 2 slight majority

Blanket
No matter what some people may think, MM can't do this on his own. Come on, him taking on Thor and Superman?

manx422
Superman and Thor

Q99
Originally posted by Blanket
No matter what some people may think, MM can't do this on his own. Come on, him taking on Thor and Superman?

He's not on his own. Wonder Woman can stalemate either for quite awhile. Maj just has to beat his foe first / work together better with his partner.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Q99
He's not on his own. Wonder Woman can stalemate either for quite awhile. Maj just has to beat his foe first / work together better with his partner.
I good punch from either Thor and Superman will knock WW out

Q99
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I good punch from either Thor and Superman will knock WW out

Hah, not according to all the times she's taken hits from someone that strong or stronger and not been KOed.

Also, she has these things called 'bracers'. It's like Captain America's shield, except on her wrists. They can block hits all day.

the ninjak
I remember the Wizard Top 10 most powerful SuperHeroes.

WW = 7
Thor = 8
Supes = 9
Silver Surfer = 10

It was the 90s though

The Nuul
Superman solos.

Philosophía
Team 2.

kochtgr
Stalemate!!!

DarkOdin
I would give team 2 the slight edge. 6-7-10 only b/c Thor could BFR either member with easy to make it a 2v1 fight. otherwise it would be even IMO

tideoftime
Originally posted by the ninjak

WW = 7
Thor = 8
Supes = 9
Silver Surfer = 10

It was the 90s though

Actually, Thor was ranked above Superman; it was WW #4, Supes #3, Thor #2, and SS #1.

tideoftime
Originally posted by DarkOdin
I would give team 2 the slight edge. 6-7-10 only b/c Thor could BFR either member with easy to make it a 2v1 fight. otherwise it would be even IMO

What specific methods would Thor use for BFR'ing either of Team #1? Dimensional displacement is not necessarily a given, as MM is very fast, and WW has demonstrated being able to traverse to/from the dimensions Thor is familiar with (especially in her early to mid-90's run, and over the past 3 years), even without any magical devices, so she wouldn't be BFR'd, as she could likely return very quickly. Not a definite, but completely plausable.

dmills
This is a good matchup. I think Majestic takes out Supes, but Thor can take WW. So it comes down to MM vs Thor. Hmmm.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by tideoftime
WW has demonstrated being able to traverse to/from the dimensions Thor is familiar with (especially in her early to mid-90's run, and over the past 3 years), even without any magical devices, so she wouldn't be BFR'd, as she could likely return very quickly. Not a definite, but completely plausable. On this, I've not seen Wonderwoman return from DC-analogous dimensions of the Negative Zone, Dormammu's Dark Dimension, Immortus' Limbo, the Crossroads of Reality, etc. (all places Thor has teleported). Can you elucidate?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by tideoftime
What specific methods would Thor use for BFR'ing either of Team #1? Dimensional displacement is not necessarily a given, as MM is very fast, and WW has demonstrated being able to traverse to/from the dimensions Thor is familiar with (especially in her early to mid-90's run, and over the past 3 years), even without any magical devices, so she wouldn't be BFR'd, as she could likely return very quickly. Not a definite, but completely plausable. Mjolnir is fast enough to go to the end of the universe and back in less then 60 sec i doubt MM it that faster and when has WW done anything like that????

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
On this, I've not seen Wonderwoman return from DC-analogous dimensions of the Negative Zone, Dormammu's Dark Dimension, Immortus' Limbo, the Crossroads of Reality, etc. (all places Thor has teleported). Can you elucidate?

She was briefly able to teleport herself and others from Themyscria to Man's World due to her sandals and her temporary upgrade from Hermes, if I recall. She can't teleport on her own without some kind of amp or item.

Original Smurph
Team 2

AsbestosFlaygon
Team 1 is more skilled, but team 2 is more durable and stronger.

T2 slightly edges T1.

BTW, Mr. Majestic also has psionic powers and matter manipulation on top of his similar powerset to Superman.

tideoftime
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
She was briefly able to teleport herself and others from Themyscria to Man's World due to her sandals and her temporary upgrade from Hermes, if I recall. She can't teleport on her own without some kind of amp or item.

Don't have time to scan the respect thread, but Diana has both physically and astrally traveled to other realms without the need to use the Sandals of Hermes, Harmonia's Amulet, or The Caduceus. Those items were more important in the earlier reboots after Crisis, than in the recent years.

Dark Odin: What does that have to do with anything? A celestial travel feat doesn't equate to BFR'ing MM or WW, in this context. MM would be more vulnerable to be "dumped", dimensionally speaking, but not as a given, as his speed will make counter-attacks of that nature problematic; WW has similar combat speed, and to boot is more resistant to mystical influences than either MM or SM (that latter, of course, being traditionally more vulnerable to them). That was my point.

Batman-Prime
Split.
Even if you think that Superman is slightly stronger then Majestic, Majestic is still the better fighter.
Even if you think that Thor is stronger then WW, WW is faster and arguably more skilled too.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by the ninjak

WW = 7
Thor = 8
Supes = 9
Silver Surfer = 10

It was the 90s though

I think you have Thor and Superman switched.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Sasaraixx

That's what I said, too...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
On this, I've not seen Wonderwoman return from DC-analogous dimensions of the Negative Zone, Dormammu's Dark Dimension, Immortus' Limbo, the Crossroads of Reality, etc. (all places Thor has teleported). Can you elucidate?

I got pretty much everything you said, but you lost me at elucidate. =P

Q99
Originally posted by Sasaraixx

Considering it's Wizard, it doesn't surprise me.

Harbinger
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I got pretty much everything you said, but you lost me at elucidate. =P To explain.

Mindset
Team 2

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Team 2
You know Mr. Majestic is just Dr. Doom in a Kheran flesh suit, right?

Mindset
He wishes.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
He wishes.
It's the only rational way to explain the amount of awesomeness that is Majestros.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.