Can they Hurt, Knock out, or kill superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
these guys get thors hammer. (no powers)they each get 100hits.

Captain America
Blade
Bane
Luke Cage
Colossus
Namor
WWH

Black bolt z
With 100 hits probably all of them could.

The Nuul
Colossus and his sig fail...

drylaugh

WWH can, Namor and colussus probably can too with a lot more effort.

Mindset
LOL

stole mr masters set

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Nuul
Colossus and his sig fail...

drylaugh it makes me lol

pretty sure there's no rule against it, poor form though

The Nuul
Originally posted by Mindset
LOL

stole mr masters set

Another profiled.

quanchi112
Colossus just go request a sig yourself. You don't need to take mr. master's or anyone else's for that matter.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Colossus just go request a sig yourself. You don't need to take mr. master's or anyone else's for that matter.
Quanchi will be Colossus's next victim. laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
Colossus just go request a sig yourself. You don't need to take mr. master's or anyone else's for that matter. were do i request one?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Quanchi will be Colossus's next victim. laughing out loud

ohyes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
were do i request one? Right here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f76/

psycho gundam
Colossus just go request a sig yourself. You don't need to take mr. master's or anyone else's for that matter. lol @ that not being his first choice (or second considering making one his damn self should be first).

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lol @ that not being his first choice (or second considering making one his damn self should be first). I just don't see the draw of taking a sig on the same forum with the other poster's name on it.

Q99
Luke could probably cause some damage, Colossus, Namor, and Hulk KO. The others aren't strong enough.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Q99
Luke could probably cause some damage, Colossus, Namor, and Hulk KO. The others aren't strong enough.

Luke do some damage, Colossus and Namor kills and WWH reduce Sups in pulp

KingD19
Why are the first 3 even in this thread?? They piss Superman off, and when after the 100th hit, he gets loose and kills them.

Cage - Draws blood, busts his lip, maybe fractures/breaks his nose/jaw.
Colossus/Namor/WWH - Kill him.

WWH - Might knock his head off.

Mr Master
no expression ... ok, this is creepy.

KingD19
Lol......Akward.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr Master
no expression ... ok, this is creepy. laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
lol sig/avi theft...

manx422
no 1

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by manx422
no 1

"no 1" what? Are you saying that if given 100 strikes with Mjolnir, none of the OP mentioned characters can kill or even harm Superman?

KingD19
I think he's saying number 1 can do it, and I don't know why.... Cap ain't that strong.

tideoftime
If Mjolner is channeling active magical power, and 100 undefended strikes are involved, then really any of the above will at the very least KO him, and the stronger members will kill him. Don't know why this is a ready topic; Mjolner is a powerful mystical artifact, and undefended Supes is going to go down after so many hits -- hell, in that situation, any of *us* could probably put the hurt on him... Supes weakness to magic isn't the battle-killer some people think it is, but *100* blows from Mjolner? Especially if backed by considerable superhuman strength? (Presumably) undefended? Spite...

Blanket
Originally posted by KingD19
I think he's saying number 1 can do it, and I don't know why.... Cap ain't that strong. lol

Warlord
Superman knocks his head on the hammer alone then the list becomes irrelevant

Warlord
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
"no 1" what? Are you saying that if given 100 strikes with Mjolnir, none of the OP mentioned characters can kill or even harm Superman?

lol @ your effort

Parmaniac
no expression ... ok, this is creepy. Do you know the movie "Invasion of the Bodysnatchers"?

The Nuul
no expression ... ok, this is creepy.

drylaugh

Harbinger
Hilarious.

Mshinu
Hmm Cap striking supes in the balls 100 times with Mjolnir must do something

quanchi112
no expression ... ok, this is creepy. Do you want him to take it down?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by tideoftime
If Mjolner is channeling active magical power, and 100 undefended strikes are involved, then really any of the above will at the very least KO him, and the stronger members will kill him. Don't know why this is a ready topic; Mjolner is a powerful mystical artifact, and undefended Supes is going to go down after so many hits -- hell, in that situation, any of *us* could probably put the hurt on him... Supes weakness to magic isn't the battle-killer some people think it is, but *100* blows from Mjolner? Especially if backed by considerable superhuman strength? (Presumably) undefended? Spite... no magic involved

JakeTheBank
no magic involved

Without magic being involved, Mjolnir is just an ancient warhammer. Or do you mean they can't like focus magical energies through the hammer?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Without magic being involved, Mjolnir is just an ancient warhammer. Or do you mean they can't like focus magical energies through the hammer? they cant focus blast from the hammer

JakeTheBank
they cant focus blast from the hammer

Oh ok. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.