The Pianist, Wladyslaw Szpilman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://ndn2.newsweek.com/media/31/The-Pianist-Adrain-brody-wide-horizontal.jpg
Adrien Brody as Wladyslaw Szpilman.

There are some roles that people were born to play. For Jamie Foxx, it was Ray Charles. For Forest Whitaker, it was Idi Amin. For Igal Naor, it was Saddam Hussein (check out the miniseries House of Saddam if you think I'm B.S.-ing you).

Adrien Brody's Wladyslaw Szpilman is no exception. He deserved that freakin' Best Actor Oscar for his role as the Polish Jewish pianist who survived World War II.

The Pianist is by far, one of Roman Polanski's best works, given the fact that Polanski himself is a Holocaust survivor. No kidding.

For those who don't know the story, just go and rent the damn movie. All I can say is this: Szpilman was a pianist who out of his entire family (his parents, his sisters and brother), survived the war, against all odds.

Robtard
Was a great movie and a good role, also, guy's got a name I can barely pronounce.

Blinky
You really like making movie respect threads, dont you Snafu?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.