What would you do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark_Queen
lol,i just thought of something fun....

what if you came across the One Ring???what would you do??would you destroy it?????????

i probably would become a powerful Dark Queen...cool!!!!! evil face i think the Ring would eventually get to me and i'd go mad!!lol

Dark_Queen
your kskh

Ushgarak
Err... I would probably use it to spy on people...

Hey, I am only human!

Dark_Queen
sorry!!!!!! just ignore the post above.i was mucking around and accidently quoted myself lol.i can't erase it... embarrasment

Dexx
first of all, i must assume i'd know it's the one ring. After that..i'd get as far from it as possible.

glorfindel
Many possibilitys here
I could take it to the pawn brokers and get some cash then go back and see the film again.
is it 24 carrot gold do you think?
smokin'

Darth Vicious
i guess ill do something fun with, mess with ppls head, and then ill throw it away.

Dexx
more like it throwing you

Mujaffa
use it as a penis ringlaughing out loud Happy Dance

Arien
destroy it. c'mon- its an adventure. a chance to get out and show everyone else that you're strong enough to resist the biggest evil ever created.

Dexx
risking to become gollum, or isildur, or boromir (less though)...

i'd keep my existance as low profile as i could. there never is any purpose in fame. so yeah...i'd get as far as i could.

Ushgarak
First, I would use its power to determine the location of female changing rooms the world over...

Dexx
u have girls lockerrooms over there...somehow i doubt the location is the problem, but the accessbig grin

Dark_Queen
come on!get serious! since when has anything stopped you from walking in and perving anyway??? laughing out loud

Dark_Queen
typical boys.....

Ushgarak
I would lay vast odds that any man in this world who has the power of invisibility would use it to spy on females changing at some point. Add to which the vast, corrupting power of the Ring... that's all Sauron was, you know, a typical guy... well, typical Maia, same thing.

Virus610
Im a guy and i owuld do nothing of that pathetic human nature... if i had the chance id
A) gather all of my friends (all one of them) and go find mordor and kill myself trying to destroy it

or

B) slip the ring on someone i wanna kill while they are asleep therefor resulting in the loss of control as they sleep

or

C) come up with some other stupid idea

Dexx
i doubt one will simply 'loose controll' if u slip the ring on his finger while he sleeps.

Dark_Queen
lol,but wouldn't you have more important things to do,like destroy the whole world and torture people etc

take virus610's suggestion for example..that's what i would do..or something similar

Ushgarak
No, I rather think it would start with small things. Start with changing rooms, couple of years later move onto the world.

Fire
I think ush is right here

glorfindel
embarrasment so frodo went all that way to stop pervs embarrasment
smokin'

ms_saigon
I'd use the ring to take over the world.

Dexx
umm..why?

Ushgarak
Ah, why not?

Hobbits just aren't pervy enough, see?

glorfindel
yes why the worlds in such a mess who wants it?
smokin'

rusky
Interesting don't u think ? big grin

Dexx
because...it's a too common evil skeaming plan.

rusky
Dexx, I'm sure u could be more original than that right ? smile

Dexx
well...i think i'd choose this also

rusky
What does Ush mean by "typical Maia" ? What's a "Maia" ? confused

Dexx
powers, second to the valar

rusky
uh..oh.. smile

Ushgarak
Think of the Valar as Angels. Think of the Maia as their servants, a race in power between Angels and Elves.

Member.
Rule the world and be the worst dictator ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.