Mace Windu vs. Wade Wilson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
We have more than enough screen time from Wade Wilson to know how awesome he is.

But, how do his reactions and speed compare to THE duelist master?

For the sake of a real fight, we will say Wade's swords are made from true adamantium and we will also say that a lightsaber cannot cut or damage true adamantium.

I am leaning towards Wade, but Mace also has that battle precog that would make things difficult for Wade. Mace also has force powers.

However, Mace CANNOT use force powers he was never seen using in the movies: stick with movie feats.

Same with Wade.

This is Wade before he turns into Frankenstein.

The Arena: The sparring room from The Matrix.

jaden101
On movie feats you'd have to say Wade. His movement is far faster and more impressive to look at. Bullets seem to travel faster than blaster shots so his blocking at least appears more impressive. I think if you were to include the Clone Wars cartoon battle of Dantooine Version of Mace then the balance swings in the complete opposite direction.

It's the same issue as, what we shall now refer to as, the other thread. That a character's feats from other parts of their respective universe can far out match their opponent(s) in the thread but those feats aren't admissable because they're not from movies.

Ms.Marvel
what force powers did mace even display in the movie besides the default precognition? o.o i think jump and thats it xD

im gonna go with wade!

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
On movie feats you'd have to say Wade. His movement is far faster and more impressive to look at. Bullets seem to travel faster than blaster shots so his blocking at least appears more impressive. I think if you were to include the Clone Wars cartoon battle of Dantooine Version of Mace then the balance swings in the complete opposite direction.

It's the same issue as, what we shall now refer to as, the other thread. That a character's feats from other parts of their respective universe can far out match their opponent(s) in the thread but those feats aren't admissable because they're not from movies.

Allowing only movie feats prevents a lot of heart-ache.

And, did Mace do Force Push in the movies? If he did, it may not be as one-sided.

Mace certainly is fast.

Also, you're correct about blaster bolts. They travel, on average, about half the speed of a bullet. If you include the open-field battle scene on Geonosis, they travel 1-2 km a second. If you go by the trash compactor scene, it's like 100 Kmh. So, I go with the average speed seen most of the time, instead of high end/low-end feats. That's really the only way to handle PIS like that, and be fair.

BTW, Mace and other Jedi do what Wade did on a regular basis...cept wade die it times 20. (10 people using bullets that travel twice as fast as a blaster bolt.)

jaden101
Originally posted by dadudemon
Allowing only movie feats prevents a lot of heart-ache.

And, did Mace do Force Push in the movies? If he did, it may not be as one-sided.

Mace certainly is fast.

Also, you're correct about blaster bolts. They travel, on average, about half the speed of a bullet. If you include the open-field battle scene on Geonosis, they travel 1-2 km a second. If you go by the trash compactor scene, it's like 100 Kmh. So, I go with the average speed seen most of the time, instead of high end/low-end feats. That's really the only way to handle PIS like that, and be fair.

BTW, Mace and other Jedi do what Wade did on a regular basis...cept wade die it times 20. (10 people using bullets that travel twice as fast as a blaster bolt.)

He done force pull during the battle of Geonosis when he briefly lost his lightsabre he pulled it back as Jango jumped for it just before he cut his head off.

I suppose he could force pull the swords out of Wade's hands...A tad unfair but it'd work.

Robtard
The Black guy wins.

Rogue Jedi
Mace wins. Precog and force powers beat the honkey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.