Sundipped Supes, FUll Gear WW and WM Thor vs AM-armor Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Current Supes with the Sundip from OWAW, Thor in Warrior Madness mode and Wonder Woman has all of her gear. Can the Team beat Superboy Prime in his AM Armor?

DarkOdin
Is this True warrior maddness Thor as in 10x strength or blood and thunder???

Starscream M
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Is this True warrior maddness Thor as in 10x strength or blood and thunder??? wouldn't really matter since sundip superman is the only one that matters whether they win or lose

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Starscream M
wouldn't really matter since sundip superman is the only one that matters whether they win or lose laughing thanks i needed a good laugh.

Starscream M
laughing thanks i needed a good laugh. uh what? Sundipped superman would be far more stronger than WM thor or wondy....those two are not really factors in this fight except perhaps as a nuisance

Warlord
is sundiped supes > 10x his original levels?
because WW and Thor can get 10 x (warrior madness and gauntlets of Atlas)

DarkOdin
uh what? Sundipped superman would be far more stronger than WM thor or wondy....those two are not really factors in this fight except perhaps as a nuisance eek! Thor at ten times his strength is a huge factor unless you can prove exacty how much stronger Sundipped is and anyways Thor can get a win easier and fast then sundipped anyway Mjolnir BFR. He is thes best option for the team

Harbinger
Team wins handily.

Starscream M
eek! Thor at ten times his strength is a huge factor unless you can prove exacty how much stronger Sundipped is and anyways Thor can get a win easier and fast then sundipped anyway Mjolnir BFR. He is thes best option for the team sundipped superman is prob over 100x his regular levels...he becomes skyfather level in terms of power

Warlord
100x?
really?

Omega Vision
OWAW sort of showed that a Sundip increases all of Superman's attributes by a huge factor. His strength, speed, and even his intelligence (he came up with a very complicated plan on the fly) seemed to be boosted enormously. I think the sundip increases Superman's power at least 10 times, maybe more. But not 100x.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
But not 100x. Prove it.

quanchi112
Team wins. Originally posted by Omega Vision
OWAW sort of showed that a Sundip increases all of Superman's attributes by a huge factor. His strength, speed, and even his intelligence (he came up with a very complicated plan on the fly) seemed to be boosted enormously. I think the sundip increases Superman's power at least 10 times, maybe more. But not 100x. Speculation.

Omega Vision
Prove it.
Negative proof fallacy. You may as well ask me to prove there isn't an invisible, intangible elephant on my drive way. Prove that its a 100x buff.
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team wins. Speculation.
Speculation? What is? Are you trying to suggest that sundip doesn't increase his stats?

DarkOdin
sundipped superman is prob over 100x his regular levels...he becomes skyfather level in terms of power wtfawe I am sure you can confirm this thru the comics

quanchi112
Negative proof fallacy. You may as well ask me to prove there isn't an invisible, intangible elephant on my drive way. Prove that its a 100x buff.

Speculation? What is? Are you trying to suggest that sundip doesn't increase his stats? It did no doubt about but ten times as much without actual proof is just speculation.

DarkOdin
OWAW sort of showed that a Sundip increases all of Superman's attributes by a huge factor. His strength, speed, and even his intelligence (he came up with a very complicated plan on the fly) seemed to be boosted enormously. I think the sundip increases Superman's power at least 10 times, maybe more. But not 100x. It is afe to say Superman had a huge gain in power but either way Thor or Superman should be close enough in strength at this point.

Starscream M
wtfawe I am sure you can confirm this thru the comics him defeating a skyfather is my proof

quanchi112
him defeating a skyfather is my proof Which skyfather did he defeat?

Omega Vision
him defeating a skyfather is my proof
Batman killed a skyfather. That doesn't make him a skyfather.
The Batkick is what makes him a Multiversal abstract.

Starscream M
Which skyfather did he defeat? imperiex

Omega Vision
imperiex
He didn't really straight-up defeat him in a battle and in either case Imperiex is way beyond skyfather.

quanchi112
imperiex He didn't defeat Imperiex.

DarkOdin
him defeating a skyfather is my proof Ok thor killed skyfather at his classic level so those that make him an x1000?? You just throwing numbers out there.

Starscream M
Ok thor killed skyfather at his classic level so those that make him an x1000?? You just throwing numbers out there. what skyfather?

DarkOdin
what skyfather? Seth

Starscream M
Seth when did this happen? seth is nowhere close to imperiex

DarkOdin
when did this happen? seth is nowhere close to imperiex a long time ago go check out the respect thread and Seth is a skyfather you shaking a muiltverse and ingiting galaxies with Odin. not my fault you don't know what a skyfather is. Imperiex is beyond that level it is clear you have no freakin glue what your are saying or even debating just throwing out anything that pops into you mind with out backing it up and i will say where do you get sundipped is 100x his normal strength level where is it stated. warror maddness was confirmed on panel to increase Thor level of strength by 10 this was scene while he was talking to Red norvell. Sundipped is a great dealer stronger the standard level supes and could be stronger then 10x but 100x is just plain stupid to say

Starscream M
Sundipped is a great dealer stronger the standard level supes and could be stronger then 10x but 100x is just plain stupid to say not really. you show your ignorance of superman character.

go ask a superman expert...ie avlon, philosophia, or juntai, and they will tell you a sundip amps superman beyond 100x.

I think you're confusing sundip with sunamp (which would prob at best amp superman 10x).

DarkOdin
not really. you show your ignorance of superman character.

go ask a superman expert...ie avlon, philosophia, or juntai, and they will tell you a sundip amps superman beyond 100x.

I think you're confusing sundip with sunamp (which would prob at best amp superman 10x). roll eyes (sarcastic) So i asked you to prove it and the way you prove is telling me to ask an expert

Starscream M
roll eyes (sarcastic) So i asked you to prove it and the way you prove is telling me to ask an expert you asked me to prove something that doesn't need to be proved

not every upgrade comes with a numerical statement of how much of an upgrade it was

we gauge it by its feats

sundipped superman did something that probably 100 supermen couldn't have done

Galan007
Is this True warrior maddness Thor as in 10x strength or blood and thunder??? Thor has stated that Berzerker rage (which is essentially the same thing as WM) increases his strength by tenfold.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Galan007
Thor has stated that Berzerker rage (which is essentially the same thing as WM) increases his strength by tenfold. Odin himself confirmed it wasn't warrior madness. And the only time Thor mention the 10x strength was with red norrell and that was about warrior maddness/bezerker rage which he did in the past against Adam warlock when he kidnapped Sif not in the blodd and thunder arc

JakeTheBank
Team wins. Though I don't quite believe the idea that Sundipped Superman is x100 his normal state.

quanchi112
not really. you show your ignorance of superman character.

I think you're confusing sundip with sunamp (which would prob at best amp superman 10x). These are all posters with no proof just a love of Superman so of course they will try to slant it towards him being stronger.

Harbinger
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team wins. Though I don't quite believe the idea that Sundipped Superman is x100 his normal state. Reported for disagreeing with Bruce.

Galan007
Odin himself confirmed it wasn't warrior madness. And the only time Thor mention the 10x strength was with red norrell and that was about warrior maddness/bezerker rage which he did in the past against Adam warlock when he kidnapped Sif not in the blodd and thunder arc My post had nothing to do with Thor in the B&T arc (that wasn't Warrior Madness anyway.)

Starscream M
Originally posted by Harbinger
Reported for disagreeing with truth. FIFY

quanchi112
Team wins. Though I don't quite believe the idea that Sundipped Superman is x100 his normal state. I don't think anyone reasonable would.

Starscream M
Though I don't quite believe the idea that Sundipped Superman is x100 his normal state. any reason not to?

DarkOdin
My post had nothing to do with Thor in the B&T arc (that wasn't Warrior Madness anyway.) The post you quoted me i want ed to know if it was true warrior maddness or blood and thunder arc b/c most people assume they are the same thing.

"Originally posted by DarkOdin
Is this True warrior maddness Thor as in 10x strength or blood and thunder???
Thor has stated that Berzerker rage (which is essentially the same thing as WM) increases his strength by tenfold."

i wasn't asking if warrior maddnes increase his strength by 10x just which version

Is this the confusion on this statement?/ Did you think i was aking about warrior maddness???

DarkOdin
any reason not to? Yes you have to confirm it though a feat of narration which you can't unless you got a scan that states sundipped increase is powers by 100. Whcih you don't it is clear that he is high ampped but 100's is just a fanboys dream

quanchi112
Yes you have to confirm it though a feat of narration which you can't unless you got a scan that states sundipped increase is powers by 100. Whcih you don't it is clear that he is high ampped but 100's is just a fanboys dream It's obvious Superman was a lot more powerful but 100 times is just crazy.

JakeTheBank
any reason not to?

Besides the fact that's there's no proof that he explicitly was x100, I don't think the feats he had under his belt show that he was that much stronger than his normal state, especially considering how strong he is when the gloves come off anyway by default with no amps. I can buy somewhere around x10 and perhaps even beyond that to a point but x100?

Galan007
Is this the confusion on this statement?/ Did you think i was aking about warrior maddness??? thumb up

DarkOdin
thumb up Ok gotya my bad sorry about the mixe up

Starscream M
so far, the ppl who are lowballing supes have offered no evidence for why they think sundipped superman isn't 100x stronger.

JakeTheBank
so far, the ppl who are lowballing supes have offered no evidence for why they think sundipped superman isn't 100x stronger.

Who's lowballing Superman? So far I've seen 3 people (not counting myself) claim that he's not x100 stronger or express doubt over it. No one's lowballed Superman in this thread, as I think most people agree that the team wins, anyway. You're the one who originally made the claim that he's x100 stronger. Why should anyone else who disagrees with this have to prove you wrong when you're the person that originally claimed this?

DarkOdin
so far, the ppl who are lowballing supes have offered no evidence for why they think sundipped superman isn't 100x stronger. In a fourm debate we don't have to prove he isn't the burden is on you to prove he is based on feats which you have yet to do.

For example Thor in warrior maddness is 1000x faster and stronger then Superman sundipped.

Prove me wrong

This is not how it is done but yet your are trying to do it these way and it makes you look like a fanboy.

Starscream M
Who's lowballing Superman? So far I've seen 3 people (not counting myself) claim that he's not x100 stronger or express doubt over it. No one's lowballed Superman in this thread, as I think most people agree that the team wins, anyway. You're the one who originally made the claim that he's x100 stronger. Why should anyone else who disagrees with this have to prove you wrong when you're the person that originally claimed this? I have offered evidence for my point. You guys have not offered any evidence for your point. All you guys are saying is "I don't believe he got amped 100x simply because I don't believe it".

that is not a logical position to take.

DarkOdin
Who's lowballing Superman? So far I've seen 3 people (not counting myself) claim that he's not x100 stronger or express doubt over it. No one's lowballed Superman in this thread, as I think most people agree that the team wins, anyway. You're the one who originally made the claim that he's x100 stronger. Why should anyone else who disagrees with this have to prove you wrong when you're the person that originally claimed this?
2x in fact most people acknowldge he could be greater then 10x his power which if you think that is lowballing Supes then your got some problems

Omega Vision
I don't think anyone reasonable would.
Not with the OWAW Sundip. Now if he were to sit in the sun for a week...

Starscream M
In a fourm debate we don't have to prove he isn't the burden is on you to prove he is based on feats which you have yet to do.

For example Thor in warrior maddness is 1000x faster and stronger then Superman sundipped.

Prove me wrong

This is not how it is done but yet your are trying to do it these way and it makes you look like a fanboy. lol thor in warrior madness did not demonstrate any speed improvements, so that statement makes you look like a far bigger fanboy.

also, I am not even a big fan of superman, let alone a fanboy.

you may not like how strong he is after sundipping...but that doesn't make you right.

JakeTheBank
I have offered evidence for my point. You guys have not offered any evidence for your point. All you guys are saying is "I don't believe he got amped 100x simply because I don't believe it".

that is not a logical position to take.

What evidence? That he beat Imperiex?

Starscream M
What evidence? That he beat Imperiex? yep.

also the narration indicated he got upgraded to a new tier...most likely skyfather.

DarkOdin
I have offered evidence for my point. You guys have not offered any evidence for your point. All you guys are saying is "I don't believe he got amped 100x simply because I don't believe it".

that is not a logical position to take. All you said was he beat imperiax which is not the whole story what part of him fighting imperiax shows he is 100x his base level

JakeTheBank
yep.

also the narration indicated he got upgraded to a new tier...most likely skyfather.

So new tier = x100 stronger?

That doesn't really offer anything close to evidence on your part as far as him being as strong as you claim he was. If anything, that's an estimation of your part and a pretty big one at that. What did he actually do that gives you the impression his strength was multiplied to such a great degree?

DarkOdin
yep.

also the narration indicated he got upgraded to a new tier...most likely skyfather. What skyfather is 100xs stronger then Superman.

Odin is the high standard of skyfathers and to say he is 100x stronger the Sueprman or Thor is crazy.

quanchi112
so far, the ppl who are lowballing supes have offered no evidence for why they think sundipped superman isn't 100x stronger. So saying he isn't 100 times stronger is lowballing Superman? I would think any sane logical person would say you are highballing him without any definitive proof whatsoever.

Not with the OWAW Sundip. Now if he were to sit in the sun for a week... Still speculation.

Starscream M
What skyfather is 100xs stronger then Superman.

Odin is the high standard of skyfathers and to say he is 100x stronger the Sueprman or Thor is crazy. hmmmm...you actually have a legit point

Im going to have to reassess

still think sundip superman is vastly more powerful than 10x thor though...which was my original point

Starscream M
So saying he isn't 100 times stronger is lowballing Superman? I would think any sane logical person would say you are highballing him without any definitive proof whatsoever.

Still speculation. a lot of what one does when debating comics amounts to speculation.

Omega Vision
So saying he isn't 100 times stronger is lowballing Superman? I would think any sane logical person would say you are highballing him without any definitive proof whatsoever.

Still speculation.
So was the "if the fight had gone longer Thanos would have won somehow" crap you've spouted.
The sundip in OWAW lasted a very brief time. I'd say its a fair assumption what a week would do.

quanchi112
a lot of what one does when debating comics amounts to speculation. Yes, you are correct but to call others lowballers when they disagree with you about this isn't correct or logical.Originally posted by Omega Vision
So was the "if the fight had gone longer Thanos would have won somehow" crap you've spouted.
The sundip in OWAW lasted a very brief time. I'd say its a fair assumption what a week would do. I never said it wasn't. Again, it's just speculation either way on your part and I disagree.

Batman-Prime
OWAW Sundipped Superman moved warworld (Brianiac, who had all of Imperiex energies and Imperiex as the energy source of Warworld) against it's engines. He was impervious against all attacks from Brainiac's defense which probably used the same entropy-energies that oneshotted supes. He casually melted everthing thrown at him. He seemed unbeatable in that comic. Though i doubt he was 100 times stronger...

Anyway, team stomps. Guardian amped SBP would be a better choice. This one can be soloed by Sundipped Supes. Either Full Gear WW or WM Thor would give him a fight worth remembering.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
OWAW Sundipped Superman moved warworld (Brianiac, who had all of Imperiex energies and Imperiex as the energy source of Warworld) against it's engines. He was impervious against all attacks from Brainiac's defense which probably used the same entropy-energies that oneshotted supes. He casually melted everthing thrown at him. He seemed unbeatable in that comic.

exactly

maybe he wasn't 100x more powerful

but he was def more than 10x more powerful

maybe 30x?

quanchi112
exactly

maybe 30x? We know Thor was ten times stronger we don't know Superman was.

Omega Vision
We know Thor was ten times stronger we don't know Superman was.
What would your guess be then?

Batman-Prime
exactly

maybe 30x?

I don't know. Though i know now why you think he was x100 times stronger. John Henry in the Entropy Aegis couldn't hold back the Conduits because they have "Magnified in Strength a Hundredfold!" Superman breached the defenses and moved Warworld and the conduits in the process without trouble.

Though does this really makes him a 100 times stronger? confused

Starscream M
John Henry in the Entropy Aegis couldn't hold back the Conduits because they have "Magnified in Strength a Hundredfold!" Superman breached the defenses and moved Warworld and the conduits in the process without trouble.
huh...interesting.

I wonder what darkodin, quanchi, and jake have to say about that. that quote seems to support my position.

DarkOdin
exactly

maybe 30x?

See here is the problem it is clearly stated how much stronger thor and WW get when using these amps.

also when guess some who gets a huge increase is alos hard for example.

Kurse when he fought thor at 4 times Thor's strength he manhandled him.

Know superman base level is high to start with.

So if he was 15 times stronger it Superman would be a monster. We just don't know how strong /powerfull he will be.

IMO he should be the stronger then let say WM THor but too how much not one could guess

DarkOdin
huh...interesting.

I wonder what darkodin, quanchi, and jake have to say about that. that quote seems to support my position. the same guy you just quoted also said this

Though i doubt he was 100 times stronger...

quanchi112
What would your guess be then? Like around 5-7 times as powerful.Originally posted by Starscream M
huh...interesting.

I wonder what darkodin, quanchi, and jake have to say about that. that quote seems to support my position. So now you are back to supporting he's 100 times stronger? Do you realize how strong that makes him?

Batman-Prime
Like around 5-7 times as powerful.

5-7 times would be to low as the Entropy Aegis > Superman. 20 times maybe, though since Loeb wrote that story x100 might be even realistic shifty.

So now you are back to supporting he's 100 times stronger? Do you realize how strong that makes him?

Let me guess, in your opinion not nearly as strong as Thanos? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
5-7 times would be to low as the Entropy Aegis > Superman. 20 times maybe, though since Loeb wrote that story x100 might be even realistic shifty.

Let me guess, in your opinion not nearly as strong as Thanos? roll eyes (sarcastic) Loeb never had Superman beat darkseid on his own without help so I think you are exaggerating Loeb's Superman. I gave my opinion. You of course are more prone to overrate Superman than I am.

Thanos has nothing to do with this thread.

Batman-Prime
Loeb never had Superman beat darkseid on his own without help so I think you are exaggerating Loeb's Superman. I gave my opinion. You of course are more prone to overrate Superman than I am.

Thanos has nothing to do with this thread.

Yeah because even Loeb knows that Darkseid > Superman. Though this is Sundipped Superman, you know he never battled Darkseid wink.

quanchi112
Yeah because even Loeb knows that Darkseid > Superman. Though this is Sundipped Superman, you know he never battled Darkseid wink. Then loeb doesn't overrate Superman like most claim. Glad to see you changed your mind. Loeb also had them stalemate so I think you are off there.

I agree sundipped Superman stomps him.

Batman-Prime
Then loeb doesn't overrate Superman like most claim. Glad to see you changed your mind. Loeb also had them stalemate so I think you are off there.

I agree sundipped Superman stomps him.

Change my mind? And yes, Loeb gave the Darkseid Avatar the respect he deserved.

I agree Sundipped Superman would stomp Thanos.

Sasaraixx
Team wins. Though I don't quite believe the idea that Sundipped Superman is x100 his normal state.

quanchi112
Change my mind? And yes, Loeb gave the Darkseid Avatar the respect he deserved.

I agree Sundipped Superman would stomp Thanos. Thanos would beat the crap out of sundipped superman but that's neither here nor there.

Loeb didn't have Superman any more powerful than normal.

Starscream M
Thanos would beat the crap out of sundipped superman but that's neither here nor there.
you're not serious, are you? eek!

sundipped superman would smack the spittle outta thanos

quanchi112
you're not serious, are you? eek!

sundipped superman would smack the spittle outta thanos There's a thread in which I have already argued for Thanos against this overrated Superman who is not even up to Odin level.

Sasaraixx
huh...interesting.

I wonder what darkodin, quanchi, and jake have to say about that. that quote seems to support my position.

That only supports your opinion if JH's strength is equal to Superman's base strength. Then you would have to show that at base level both of their strengths were exactly equal to the strength necessary to hold back the conduits under normal conditions. Then you'd have to assume that the "hundred fold" comment was not hyperbole. Then you'd have to show that Superman's breaking through the defenses and moving War World was, from a strength perspective, exactly the same feat that JH tried to achieve, but could not. And of course you'd also have to account for momentum and all that other stuff I can't begin to wrap my head around. So, I don't think it supports that claim.

I mean just think about it. WW with strength x10 is well above high herald level. Superman's strength x100 would put him well above skyfather level.

Starscream M
There's a thread in which I have already argued for Thanos against this overrated Superman who is not even up to Odin level. Im sure you were the ONLY person arguing for thanos in that thread.

quanchi112
Im sure you were the ONLY person arguing for thanos in that thread. Quite a few others. I think Thanos took the majority of the posters. It's been a while since I have seen this thread though.

Batman-Prime
Quite a few others. I think Thanos took the majority of the posters. It's been a while since I have seen this thread though.

Because they confused sunamped with sundipped. Sundipped Supes stomps Thanos 10/10.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Prove it.

You're a clown. You said it increases by 100x times and he says he doesn't think so, and your response is prove it LOL LOL. Prove it increase it by 100x which was your original nonsensical statement.

nicamarvin
Because they confused sunamped with sundipped. Sundipped Supes stomps Thanos 10/10. On your Wet Dreams FANBOY........................ eek!

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by nicamarvin
On your Wet Dreams FANBOY........................ eek!

He would stop Juggernaut you jerk smile

nicamarvin
He would stop Juggernaut you jerk smile No Supes or the likes will Stomp Thanos, Much less Stop Juggernaut......... smokin'

YOU FANBOY................. eek!

quanchi112
Because they confused sunamped with sundipped. Sundipped Supes stomps Thanos 10/10. No, they didn't. You don't read Thanos so you wouldn't know.

Omega Vision
There's a thread in which I have already argued for Thanos against this overrated Superman who is not even up to Odin level.
You don't need to be Odin level to beat Thanos.

Harbinger
You don't need to be Odin level to beat Thanos. Need to be stronger than Supes, though.

quanchi112
You don't need to be Odin level to beat Thanos. Odin didn't beat him. Since last upgrade you need to be above Odin to have a chance against him.

amnesia
Prime wins.

carver9
Starscream reminds me of H1a8, he just screams the first thing that comes to his mind and I cant really picture any recent Supermans beating Thanos, let alone for a majority.

JakeTheBank
Team wins, imo. Prime's WTF factor has been shown to be less than, well, WTF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.