UN Vs. IG(power wise)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Which of these items/artifacts does more damage?

UN is atleast multi-versal in power, but what about the Gauntlet?

quanchi112
In a forum battle on the same territory the ig is more powerful.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not to mention the IG has at the very least multi-universal feats to its credit and imo and others multiversal feats as well. Not on the scale of what the UN has done. Then again Sabertooth doesn't have the lifting feats wolverine does... yet we know Sabertooth is everybody bit as strong or stronger than Wolverine. one feat doesn't make something or someone superior. When are you going to get this through your head?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Not to mention the IG has at the very least multi-universal feats to its credit and imo and others multiversal feats as well. Not on the scale of what the UN has done. Then again Sabertooth doesn't have the lifting feats wolverine does... yet we know Sabertooth is everybody bit as strong or stronger than Wolverine. one feat doesn't make something or someone superior. When are you going to get this through your head? Exactly. Feat posters really don't get it sometimes.

guy222
Galactus, ur a good guy

Been done lots

Make a new thread, I will post in it

No need to keep beating a dead horse in the ground

Guy

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus, ur a good guy

Been done lots

Guy

thumb up

janus77
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus, ur a good guy

Been done lots

Guy
if you beat it hard enough, it might come back to life... I say we experiment!

guy222
good to see u both

how are u friends

janus77
I'm good thanks, how are you?

been reading Fall of The Hulks?

guy222
very blessed

waiting for the world breaker to stomp em in the ground

hope loeb and crew deliver

Black bolt z
Power wise the IG wins everytime.There is no way that the IG can lose because even with complete concentration on the part of the person with the UN the person with the IG just gets a bruise. smokin'

Enyalus
Originally posted by galactusischere
Which of these items/artifacts does more damage?
It's called ULTIMATE NULLIFIER for a reason.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Power wise the IG wins everytime.There is no way that the IG can lose because even with complete concentration on the part of the person with the UN the person with the IG just gets a bruise. smokin' Where are u getting that from? UN wouldn't most certainly bruise, it would either nullify/restart or not do anything.

King Kandy
IG can negate the UN and turn it back on the wielder... this was already shown on panel so I have no idea why the debate continues...

galactusischere
This is POWER RISE. As in which one can do the MOST DAMAGE.

Black bolt z
Where are u getting that from? UN wouldn't most certainly bruise, it would either nullify/restart or not do anything.
I was being saracastic.The Nullifier would not damage the user of the IG.When thanos was using the IG he took full for from the stranger,galactus,order,chaos,love,hate, two celestials,epoch,mephisto,death,and eternity.Granted that was thanos and he was very competent with the gauntlet but still.Gauntlet powerwise wins.

TheTyrant
^ all those guys were nullified by the UN...

but the IG DOES win.

Black bolt z
I agree that the nullifier is powerful.It can destroy the universe.But it has a chance to kill the use and the IG can destroy,rebuild,then destroy the universe again.

galactusischere
MULTI-VERSE.

Black bolt z
MULTI-VERSE. Why do you keep mentioning that.The Gauntlet is multi-verse too.This makes no difference power wise which is what the thread is about.

rotiart
Meh. They are both equal. Both limited to a universe....

Yah yah... I disagree with the majority

Mr Master
IG is far more powerful than the UN.

guy222
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.