High Evolutionary vs Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

1 Who's overall more intelligent?

2 Who created the most impressive tech and/or has the best intelectual feats?

3 In which fields does each one outdo the other?

Black bolt z
In all 3 the Evoultionary owns richards.Reed is a genius but he didn't create a whole race of superhumans.

Bouboumaster
1- High Evolutionary
2- Reed Richards: He recreated the Multi-Verse with the Ultimate Nullifer
3- High Evolutionary: Best in biology
Reed Richards: Best in physics

redhotrash
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- High Evolutionary
2- Reed Richards: He recreated the Multi-Verse with the Ultimate Nullifer
3- High Evolutionary: Best in biology
Reed Richards: Best in physics

He used someone else's tool to recreate the multi-verse. Thats not that impressive. HE wins hands down.

Colossus-Big C
HE wins, i remember when when reed couldnt bring the Mutant gene back(he even said he wasnt smart enough to) so he ask HE to do and he did it quite easily.

redhotrash
Didnt HE meet Galactus head on in a fight while Reed has to resort to trickery?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by redhotrash
Didnt HE meet Galactus head on in a fight while Reed has to resort to trickery? yea they blasted at each other for a couple of panels then galactus BFR'd him

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
HE wins, i remember when when reed couldnt bring the Mutant gene back(he even said he wasnt smart enough to) so he ask HE to do and he did it quite easily.

when was this?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by redhotrash
He used someone else's tool to recreate the multi-verse. Thats not that impressive. HE wins hands down.

He used the UN but the reality was based on Richards intellect

kgkg

Power Cosmic II
the fukk. the whole time I thought Mr Master was posting. It's just colossus.

I'll go with HE myself. The only logical reason why anyone can claim RR is the most intelligent man on the planet is that HE is no longer human. His intellect surpasses human scope and literally extends into a form of cosmic awareness.

I suppose RR did the biggest thing with his mind (going by the predominant interpretation of the UN thing), but that was also a matter of him being at the right time at the right place, HE could likely do that as well. Creating counter earth was a massive feat for him

Richards is the best gearhead, but HE is the best biologist and the best overall scientist and technologist

illadelph12
Yeah, I'd say H.E. as well, all things considered.

Colossus-Big C

kgkg
no. reed is outclassed How is he outclassed exactly?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by kgkg
How is he outclassed exactly?
HE performed a lobotomy on Exitar(with his consent)
HE witnessed a birth of a celestial
HE stole tech from arishem.
HE Evolved himself to a concept being once
The Celestials tried to Banish HE but failed

reed is outclassed

kgkg
This thread is about who is more intelligent not who is more powerful character etc.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C HE performed a lobotomy on Exitar(with his consent) And?

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C HE witnessed a birth of a celestial This makes him him more intelligent how? Reed has seen the birth of entire universes

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C HE stole tech from arishem. Again this is suppose to be a intelligence feat?

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C HE Evolved himself to a concept being once Again I gave H.E the advantage in the genetics department also Reed's goal are different than H.E's

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C The Celestials tried to Banish HE but failed intelligence feat?

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C reed is outclassed
Not in intelligence smile

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by kgkg
This thread is about who is more intelligent not who is more powerful character etc.

And?

This makes him him more intelligent how? Reed has seen the birth of entire universes

Again this is suppose to be a intelligence feat?

Again I gave H.E the advantage in the genetics department also Reed's goal are different than H.E's

intelligence feat?

Not in intelligence smile
celestial tech is one of the most advance tech in the universe. reed richards himself said he can not even begin to conceive it...

galactusischere
HE has access to celestial tech?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
HE has access to celestial tech? yes. he even worked on exitars armor once. smile
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/661985-newborn_6.jpg

galactusischere
Meh, HE copied Apocalypse.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
Meh, HE copied Apocalypse. go back and see the scan

galactusischere
Exitar doesn't look 20000 feet at all. Anyways Apoc has had celestial tech for a much longer while than H/E.

kgkg
celestial tech is one of the most advance tech in the universe. reed richards himself said he can not even begin to conceive it... Kind of bogus. Reed has worked with advance technology before.

This one Celestial tech feat which wasn't that impressive anyway doesn't put H.E over Reed. I mean really Reed had weapons to kill Celestial much better than H.E's feat. In alternate reality his tech was also used to make a dead Celestial more powerful, Reed restarted the multiverse etc etc list goes on.

Enyalus
...It was Celestial technology that HE used to restore Magneto's powers (IIRC he lobotomized a celestial to do it).

Anansi
im gonna go with High Evo he is just on another level he has surpassed human intelligence he might not be saving any universes but if he was in Reed's position he do everything Reed could do and some but that's just my opinion.

the ninjak
I always saw the High Evolutionary being a scientist without restrictions.
Whereas Reed has "some" morals. Which set him back.
Recent issues of FF showed Reed's potential to manipulate the multiverse with his alternate Reed's.
Plus Reed has weapons that can kill Celestrials.

SamZED
Originally posted by Black bolt z
In all 3 the Evoultionary owns richards.Reed is a genius but he didn't create a whole race of superhumans. Richards cloned the god of thunder. imo he could create a race of superhumans/mutants if he wanted to.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the ninjak
I always saw the High Evolutionary being a scientist without restrictions.
Whereas Reed has "some" morals. Which set him back.
Recent issues of FF showed Reed's potential to manipulate the multiverse with his alternate Reed's.
Plus Reed has weapons that can kill Celestrials.
What weapons does Reed have that can kill celestials???

Black bolt z
Originally posted by SamZED
Richards cloned the god of thunder. imo he could create a race of superhumans/mutants if he wanted to. Ok you win there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.