Need Character Ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mirenheart
Okay, so I'm currently working on my own webcomic. I was inspired to do do after reading It's Walky! and it's spinoff Shortpacked! (David Willis), Melonpool (Steve Troop), and Wapsi Square (Paul Taylor), All of which are found at Blanklabelcomics.

I need ideas for characters that I can put into it. I've got several already, I just need some more. If you've got some ideas for characters, or have some art for a character you wouldn't mind letting me use, put it here. Also, if you have any ideas for a machine, or for a landscape, building, or anything else along those lines, let me know. My webcomic is going to be one that it will most likely have anything in it (except major nudity and immense sexuality).

To see any artwork I have up, take a look at my Deviantart profile (mr-mirenheart.deviantart). This is where I will put the characters I draw, and most anything else. For my Fanfiction, go to Fanfiction.net and look up the author "Itsjoyceandwalky".

Thank you.

Happy Dance

From the Author and Artist of Mirenheart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.