Six vs. Arbiter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Six, the Xenomorph from Alien vs. Predator, battles the Arbiter from Halo 2. Arbiter is equipped with an energy sword and a carbine rifle. Fight is onboard a frigate.

I know the Xenomorphs didn't originate from a videogame but one of them is its own character in a videogame so I believe it's fair to have Six in the Game 'Versus' Forum.

ScreamPaste
I'd say a standard xenomorph could be pretty dangerous to the arbiter due to it's acid blood.

Ms.Marvel
why?

regardless its been stated within the novels that teh covenents plasma weapons are hot enough to instantly cauterize wounds...

ScreamPaste
The only thing that it's acid blood has come across that it doesn't eat through, to my knoweldge, is the xenomorph itself. If the xenomorph gets close, it'll end up bleeding on the arbiter stick out tongue

Ms.Marvel
edit stick out tongue

BloodRain
Wasnt Six special somehow?

XanatosForever
Arbiter wins 'cause he was voiced by Goliath from Gargoyles. yes

Spartan117ftw
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
If the xenomorph gets close, it'll end up bleeding on the arbiter stick out tongue

If the xenomorph gets close, the arbiter can kill it with an energy sword.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/tongue.gif

ScreamPaste
Which would make it bleed, sir. I said dangerous, not win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.