HP Doomsday vs Atrocitus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

KuRuPT Thanosi
h1a8 says "DD goes superspeed and before he can even think, stabs him with a bone claw to his head"

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
h1a8 says "DD goes superspeed and before he can even think, stabs him with a bone claw to his head"
Atrocitus combo-to-ko stick out tongue

Enyalus
H/P DD pretty easily...Unless something happened in the past week to give Atrocitus a powerful I didn't know about.

SoulDevourer
DD adapts & wins

/thread

Enyalus
Originally posted by Enyalus
H/P DD pretty easily...Unless something happened in the past week to give Atrocitus a power up I didn't know about.
Edited. messed Dunno where I got "powerful" instead of "power up" from.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
h1a8 says "DD goes superspeed and before he can even think, stabs him with a bone claw to his head" Before the match even starts DD combos him. It's unfair to include h1's dd.

Parmaniac
H/P DD doesn't even need to adapt his "base" level is more than enough

Philosophía
Doomsday stomps.

Starscream M

Galan007
H/P for the majority... Though I am curious what would happen if Atro spat on him? I also wonder if, after seeing DD's rage, it would be possible for Atro to forcibly transform him into a red lantern (similar to what he attempted to do to Spectre)?

Enyalus
H/P DD w/ Red Ring would be very scary, especially since his power increases with his anger...

Parmaniac
And he could fly

Survivor19
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
DD adapts & wins

/thread
Quoted for truth

Galan007
H/P DD w/ Red Ring would be very scary, especially since his power increases with his anger... Exactly. And quite honestly, I think Atro transforming him into a RL would be a very real possibility. DD is full of rage, and I highly doubt rage can be overcome with rage.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Exactly. And quite honestly, I think Atro transforming him into a RL would be a very real possibility. DD is full of rage, and I highly doubt rage can be overcome with rage.
Okay. But he wouldn't be able to control him anymore than he's been able to actually control Mera. DD would still kill him and move on lol.

So he wouldn't be helping his odds of survival by doing that.

Parmaniac
Was it ever explained why Atro is still able to control himself?

Galan007
Okay. But he wouldn't be able to control him anymore than he's been able to actually control Mera. DD would still kill him and move on lol.

So he wouldn't be helping his odds of survival by doing that. I agree. But I'm not talking about Atro controlling him.... Just talking about the possibility of DD being transformed, is all. wink

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree. But I'm not talking about Atro controlling him.... Just talking about the possibility of DD being transformed, is all. wink
u r a smart cooky galan smile

Galan007
haw-som

theICONiac
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Was it ever explained why Atro is still able to control himself?

Nope.

Nor was it also explained how originally the red rings sucked the green rings dry, but when Guy Gardner got one his green ring worked fine...and was used with the red to destroy dozens of Black Lanterns (because you need a green light with any other color to kill BL's).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.