star wars v.s. star treck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

18scsc
oh trieckies you dont get the q or any time canon crap (wich means we dont get the archticts who created the corlian system, the maw the centerpoint staion) oh that means we get the yuzhhan vong and centerpoint staion.

i am 13 deal with it and you some of you peapole seem to act more inmature then me.

Q99
Let's see, a centuries-old civilization that takes place in part of one quadrant, or a millenia old civilization with the majority of the galaxy, and far larger ships. Raw numbers means Trek stands no chance, the very scale is vastly different.

Trek with Q-stuff wins (even if Wars has stuff like the architects), without loses.

You should slow down and be more careful with capitalization/spelling, btw.

18scsc
o.k. ill change it we can only use stuff from the legcy of the force sega
and your forgeting the borg is huge

Jinsoku Takai
WTF?????? I wanted to see (curiosity you know). Now, I wish I hadn't. Is this what this place is degenerating to? Damn!!!

Red Nemesis
If it is galaxy vs. galaxy, Star Trek wins. It's pretty much been settled.

If we limit it to the Empire vs. one faction, then it is still close, considering that Trek has them outnumbered (Borg, Jem'Hadar) and outgunned (there exists a gun that erases objects from timelines. Every contingency becomes useless when the planners' atoms were never formed).

Q99
The Krenin time ship is cheating! big grin There's only one of it and it got retroactively erased, too.

I wouldn't worry too much about numbers- you could fit literally dozens of Jem'Haddar bugs inside a single ISD and have tons of room to spare. And also, something like a Death Star is too big for pretty much any fleet we've seen.

Lord Lucien
All of Star Trek will always win, but this time...

Without the gods and god-like weapons, then Star Wars will win. But seeing as how this is Legacy era, Star Trek will win. No one but the Empire could stand up to the Borg, and the galaxy circa 140 ABY just doesn't have the military might, or the powers of Palpatine or Luke to take them on.

On a side-note, I'm still looking for accurate statistics on the Borg's adaptation capabilities.

18scsc
jese, i am suprised nobody thought about grabing a moon (or a ininhabtid planet)with center point staion and smash the borg with it i know it can because it got planets from all over the galexy to create the corrilein system.

truejedi
Originally posted by 18scsc
jese, i am suprised nobody thought about grabing a moon (or a ininhabtid planet)with center point staion and smash the borg with it i know it can because it got planets from all over the galexy to create the corrilein system.

well, give us one example of someone using it for that purpose?

And for someone who knows everything about star wars, i'm surprised you didn't know that Centerpoint Station was destroyed?

Q99
Originally posted by 18scsc

I would think the Borg are way too spread out for that to be a viable large-scale tactic.

jaden101
Ah this ol' nugget again. Just what we need.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.