KMC at the Canadian Olympic Winter Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Yep. You read that correctly. I figured with the olympics happening in Canada right now, this was perfect.

Here is how this thread works:
This thread will serve as a registration thread for a series of events, each which will have it's own thread that does not break any rules. (they will adhere to the character limit, team size limit, ect..)

You may nominate as many characters for as many different ewvents as you wish. The characters who get the most nominations in any even, will particpate, and compete with one another in a serperate thread.
All characters are in character, thus including CIS, and personality.
Now, I'd love to enter Link in all of the events and have him sweep the olympics.. 131 But that wouldn't be right! Each character may compete in only TWO events. so, choose carefully when you nominate!

The events are:

Snowboarding: A downhill race along a set path down a mountain side. To make things a bit more challenging for our super-human subjects, they're being persued by an avalanche, and may not use any powers, or equipment other than the snowboard. Physical prowess only. Up to five may compete. Bronze, silve,r and gold medals will be awarded. (In text!..On the kmc wiki!)

Archery: Up to five characters may compete in a competition of archery skill. The targets will be placed a mile down range. All bows used will be KMC olympic standard: unbreakable, and able to make use of a character's entire strength potential. Once again, no powers or special equipment.

Olympic fencing: A contest of skilled swordsmanship. No powers or equipment, except for standard, nonmagical, and yet somehow indestructable, swords of whatever type each character prefers. Round robin: each character fights each character once.

Olympic boxing: Non weapon/armour items allowed. No powers, or equipment that grants flight or invisibility. (or time stops or such.)

Hockey: Two teams of five characters, equiped with KMC olympic standard hockey equipment. If a character is slain by the puck, it will not be a penalty, unless it was done intentionally. Any penalties result in the character sitting out for the rest of the game.

The javelin toss: up to five competitors, one javelin toss. Farthest throw wins. Once again, physical prowess only, no powers.

The foot race: Pretty straight forward. Up to five characters race across the continent, from Pacific Canada, to Atlantic Canada. There is no predetermined route, and characters may find anyway they like, as long as:
1. They move only on foot
2. They accept no help
3. No teleporting or other powers.
4. Equipment is allowed.

Now, it might seem I've left out the brainy, in favour of the brawny, but I'm going to set up a few more events below for the less athletic characters. (Or characters who excell in both fields)

Olympic puzzle solving: Up to five characters. A competition between characters to solve a series of puzzles. Anything from block puzzles, weight puzzles, physics puzzles, to exploration, to logic. Powers allowed.

Olympic chess: A round robin event for 5 competitiors it's pretty straight forward. A competition of strategic might. (Each character plays each other character once.) No powers.

Olympic creation: Up to five characters; who can create the most impressive creations, or simply the most? Powers and equipment allowed.

Olympic destruction: Who can cause the greatest destruction with their magic? Up to five competitors, powers obviously allowed.

And lastly:

The beauty contest:
Up to five characters compete for the crown of most beautiful olympian. All powersand equipment allowed.

Get nominating!

Phantom Miria
Sylvanas Windrunner for Archery and the Beauty Contest happy

XanatosForever
Squall Leonhart for Olympic Fencing and Beauty Contest. stick out tongue

Sin_Volvagia
Snowboarding:
1. Tidus
2. Cloud
3. Dante
4. Bayonetta
5. Ryu Hayabusa

Archery:
1. Link
2. Dante
3. Sheva
4. Ryu Hayabusa
5. Momiji

Olympic fencing:
1. Link
2. Dante
3. Marth
4. Alucard
5. Raphael

Olympic boxing:
1. Little Mac
2. Kratos
3. Chris Redfield
4. Hitmonchan
5. Mike Bison

Hockey:
1. Kula Diamond
2. Rundas
3. Frost (Devil May Cry)
4. ?
5. ?

The javelin toss:

Olympic puzzle solving:
1. Link
2. Lara Croft
3. Nathan Drake
4. Unnamed main (Portal)
5. Ditto (as Batman from Arkham Asylum)

Olympic chess:
1. Wilhelm
2. Lucifer (Dante's Inferno)
3. Kain
4. Ganondorf
5. Lich King

Olympic creation:
1. Chaos
2. Ganondorf
3. Dracula
4. Soma Cruz
5. T-Virus

Olympic destruction:
1. Ultimecia
2. Exdeath
3. Kain
4. Pyron
5. Kefka

The beauty contest:
1. Bayonetta
2. Samus
3. Rachel (Ninja Gaiden)
4. Tifa
5. Chun Li

Burning thought
Kain for beauty contest!

And I lulz at putting him in destruction, he doesnt do destruction....especially not alongsie Pyron and Ultimecia...

Kain would be better off in Chess, Puzzle solving and perhaps creation.

MooCowofJustice
I nominate no characters, as I cannot send anyone to Canadia in good conscience.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I nominate no characters, as I cannot send anyone to Canadia in good conscience.

I must ask why you felt the need to post such idiocy? Some words are best left unspoken, and in this case yours. It is because of posts like this, by people like you, that good threads get ruined. Do not bother with a retort, I will not acknowledge it.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Archery:
2. Dante
4. Ryu Hayabusa

Olympic puzzle solving:
4. Unnamed main (Portal)
5. Ditto (as Batman from Arkham Asylum)

Olympic creation:
5. T-Virus

Olympic destruction:
3. Kain

The beauty contest:
1. Bayonetta
3. Rachel (Ninja Gaiden)
5. Chun Li

We need to do better than this, I think. As for the Ditto attempt, way to try trick the VG Versus rules.

Lego Alpha Team for puzzle solving, Lich King for creation and Midna for the beauty contest.

Maester_yoda
War for the Javelin Toss. just throw a lamp post in the game and you will know what i mean

ArtificialGlory
Snowboarding:
1. Dante
2. Vincent Valentine
3. Cloud
4. Nero

Archery:
1. Link
2. Sylvanas Windrunner

Olympic fencing:
1. Sephiroth
2. Varian Wrynn
3. Cloud

Olympic boxing:
1. Balrog
2. Kratos
3. Archimonde

Hockey:
1. Kratos
2. War
3. Archimonde

The javelin toss:
1. Link
2. War
3. Dante

Olympic puzzle solving:
<Puzzle solving is for pussies>

Olympic chess:
1. The Lich King
2. MewTwo
3. Kil'jaeden

Olympic creation:
1. The Lich King
2. Ganondorf
3. Kil'jaeden

Olympic destruction:
1. Kefka
2. Sargeras
3. Escaton the Destroyer

The beauty contest:
1. Ganondorf
2. Kain
3. Midna
4. Sandro
5. Raziel

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
I must ask why you felt the need to post such idiocy? Some words are best left unspoken, and in this case yours. It is because of posts like this, by people like you, that good threads get ruined. Do not bother with a retort, I will not acknowledge it.

Then I will bother with a retort with the knowledge you will not acknowledge it!

Chill out. It's just me joking with Paste.

ScreamPaste
Moo, Captain Canuck > Captain America. 131 You know this to be true.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Link for snow boarding, so I'll do that now.

Snowboarding:
Link
Sonic
Ezio
Altair

Foot race
Sonic + 1

FinalAnswer
The Running Man from LoZ obviously takes the Footrace.

Dun't care about the rest.

ScreamPaste
Ohshit. True.

The running man for foot race + 1 !

FinalAnswer
Actually, Cloud takes Snowboarding now that I think about it.

As he actually has snowboarded in FF7.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Moo, Captain Canuck > Captain America. 131 You know this to be true.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Link for snow boarding, so I'll do that now.

Snowboarding:
Link
Sonic
Ezio
Altair

Foot race
Sonic + 1

I'm really not even sure that Marvel actually made a Captain Canuck. But regardless, such lies have never been said.

Put up Mario for Snowboarding, Link for Boxing, Mario for Javelin toss, Alakazam for Chess, Knuckle Joe for Boxing, Chilly the Snowman for Hockey, and Ratchet and Clank for Olympic Destruction.

LLLLLink
Shin, this whole Olympic game was stacked for Link smile

Link for Snowboarding and Chess, because most of the events are obviously stacked in his favor.
Sonic for Snowboarding and Footrace.

ScreamPaste
Hey hey, feel free to nominate, but the debate will have to wait for the snow board thread. stick out tongue I don't want an argument to kill the nominations before we have enough entries.
stick out tongue

So, nominating Cloud?

Also, I second Sylvanas for the beauty contest. She's undead, and I like that.

LLLLLink
Beauty? I nominate Zelda and Priscilla from Fire Emblem.

ScreamPaste
Snowboarding:
Link
Cloud
Sonic

Archery:
Shinon (Fire Emblem)

Olympic fencing:
Link +1
Marth
Isaac
Ike

Olympic boxing:
Kratos
Samus
Donkey Kong
Knuckles
Captain Falcon

Hockey:
Sub-Zero
Captain Falcon
Samus
Bowser (Excellent goalie, anyone?)
Mario
Luigi
Megaman

The javelin toss:
Kratos (he's GREEK, damnit!)
Samus (Running start = hax)

The foot race:
Samus
Sonic
The running man of Hyrule
Samus

Olympic puzzle solving:
Cranky Kong
The Farseer from DoW2

Olympic chess:
Ganondorf
MewTwo
The Farseer from DoW2

Olympic creation:
Din

Olympic destruction:
Din

The beauty contest:
The Farseer from DoW2, so hot
Infested Kerrigan
Malon
Sylvanas

MooCowofJustice
Seriously Shin, Mario will DESTROY Snowboarding. Nobody will have anywhere near as much time in the air as him. 900? Nah, more like a 4320 with a short nap.

ScreamPaste
Mario v.s. Gravity = an epic thread.

LLLLLink
Mario makes gravity his love-slave.

Phantom Miria
I second Infested Kerrigan for the beauty contest. The Lich King, Mewtwo and Kil'Jaeden for chess.

LLLLLink
I nominate Mewtwo and "Wise Old Man" for Chess as well.

You know, "Dodongo dislikes smoke"?

ScreamPaste
Seconding Lego Alpha team for puzzle solving.

ArtificialGlory
http://itsnothingserious.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/sarah-kerrigan.jpg

Kerrigan looks like a victim of the Plague... or something. I suppose she's getting a bit of a facelift in SC2 though.

Ms.Marvel
kerrigan! big grin

ScreamPaste
That's part of what makes her attractive, actually. To me anyway. That little bit of black blood and the pale skin, so win.

ArtificialGlory
SC2 version:

http://ahkong.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/queen-of-blades-sarah-kerrigan-head-shot.jpg

Looks better, I suppose. Still kinda nasty.

ScreamPaste
I actually prefer the SC1 version.
http://starcraft2.hu/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/a-pengek-kiralynoje.jpg

LLLLLink
http://gaygamer.net/images/excuse_me.jpg

Ladies' Man Contest?

FinalAnswer
Olcadan from Soul Caliber 3 for Olympic Fencing

Phanteros
Kratos for boxing and archery.

Sin_Volvagia
We need to do better than this, I think. As for the Ditto attempt, way to try trick the VG Versus rules.

Lego Alpha Team for puzzle solving, Lich King for creation and Midna for the beauty contest.

Ryu Hayabusa is a great archer. He takes down soldiers armed with rifles with just bow and arrows.

The Portal girl gets past GlaDOS with, guess what, puzzle-solving.

Ditto is the perfect guy to use to bend the rules. I actually once thought of a thread where I could use him to allow Batman in Games Versus.

You say no to Rachel and Chun Li yet you approve of some nasty-looking whore who almost looks like the Borg Queen? In that case, Mutant Alexia, Cleopatra, and the Silent Hill nurses should be in the beauty contest.

ScreamPaste
I'd vote for them.

All in all, I think this thread needs to chill out. This is just nominations, and everyone gets an opinion. Save the heat for the debates. stick out tongue

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Ryu Hayabusa is a great archer. He takes down soldiers armed with rifles with just bow and arrows.

The Portal girl gets past GlaDOS with, guess what, puzzle-solving.

Ditto is the perfect guy to use to bend the rules. I actually once thought of a thread where I could use him to allow Batman in Games Versus.

You say no to Rachel and Chun Li yet you approve of some nasty-looking whore who almost looks like the Borg Queen? In that case, Mutant Alexia, Cleopatra, and the Silent Hill nurses should be in the beauty contest.

That does not put him anywhere near Sylvanas or Link in archery. In fact, pretty much every elf in Warcraft could do the same. Even the son of Varian Wrynn has shown feats you can put in compare, if that is the best Ryu has done and Varian's son is not even in his teenages yet.

I know what the Portal girl did, I just do not think she is one of the best choices out there for a top league puzzle solver.

If you think those are attractive, be my guest to nominate them. I just do not like the appearance of Rachel and Chun Li, Rachel less so than Chun Li. If we are to look at those games, my vote is cast on Christie from Dead or Alive.

I am not saying you are wrong about anything, I just think there are better choices out there and that we should nominate them.

ScreamPaste
While I think that the ditto nomination was very clever, it wouldn't necessarily grant the ditto Batman's mind or personality, just his physical form and powers. (Ditto's stats do not change when he transforms, to my knowledge), which would probably have him do worse than the real Batman.

On topic: a new nomination: Silent Hill Nurses for beauty.

Sin_Volvagia
Here's a better list than what I had:

Snowboarding:
1. Tidus
-Athletic

2. Cloud
-He does it in FF7

3. Dante
-He surfed a missile

4. Bayonetta
-She can ride anything

5. Ryu Hayabusa
-He's a ninja. He should know how to surf.

Archery:
1. Link
-Master Archer and stars in Crossbow Training

2. Turok
-One of his signature weapons is a bow. Plus it has a scope.

3. Sheva
-She can kill enemies easily and accurately with the Long Bow

4. Ryu Hayabusa
-He puts modern weapons to shame with his bow and arrows

5. Kratos
-He can rapid-fire arrows

Olympic fencing:
1. Link
-TP Link gets skills from an Ancient Warrior.

2. Vergil
-He reflects bullets with his sword and cut through anything

3. Marth
-He can wield a double-edge sword like a rapier.

4. Alucard
-Can go rapid-fire with a rapier

5. Raphael
-The finest rapier wielder in gaming.

Olympic boxing:
1. Little Mac
-He boxes with opponents twice/thrice his size

2. Kratos
-He's a Spartan. Spartans are masters of boxing.

3. Chris Redfield
-Strong enough to move boulders and pop people's heads

4. Hitmonchan
-Punches so fast that his fists are barely visible.

5. Mike Bison
-He killed an elephant in one blow

Hockey:
1. Rundas
-He's Metroid's Iceman

Olympic puzzle solving:
1. Link
-He's used to this sort of thing. Go visit the dungeons of his games.

2. Lara Croft
-Just like Link but I wouldn't call them dungeons.

3. Nathan Drake
-I really don't know why he's here.

4. Unnamed main (Portal)
-She used puzzle-solving throughout Portal.

5. War
-Same reason as Link.

Olympic chess:
1. Wilhelm
-He's a master schemer who's trying to reset the universe.

-Used Dante and Beatrice to escape Hell.

3. Ganondorf
-He conquered the world and escaped dimensional imprisonment.

Olympic creation:
1. Chaos
-He makes manikins of heros and villains

2. Ganondorf
-He can create enemies

3. Dracula
-He always has a new form and his castle changes with his power.

4. Shang Tsung
-He's a shape-shifter.

Olympic destruction:
1. Ultimecia
-Absorbed time and space

2. Exdeath
-He erases with the Void

3. Pyron
-He's practically a god

4. Kefka
-He craves destruction

The beauty contest:
1. Samus
-The hottest woman in armor

2. Nina Willams
-Hottest blonde in gaming (only matched by Samus)

3. Tifa
-Because she's always a nominee for this kind of thing

4. Morrigan
-She's succubus so sexiness is her specialty.

5. Mai Shiranui
-Cute face, big breasts, jiggly ass - she's got it all!

ScreamPaste
Current nominations:

Need more to make definitive registrations! stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
Corrected on a recount.

We only need one more snow boarder to recieve two or more nominations, same for Chess.

Ridley_Prime
For the lolz, Ridley for olympic destruction! Most of the others I was gonna suggest were already mentioned though mmm, but I might still have some others up my sleeve later.

ScreamPaste
Suggest them as well then.

Because there's a limit on the number of characters in a thread, only the ones nominated most often get to compete in each event.

Ridley_Prime
Well, mine probably won't get nominated the most often anyway knowing my luck, so meh.

ScreamPaste
Well you said they'd already been nominated stick out tongue your nomnations then bring their total up to atleast II. The average is only I right now.

Ridley_Prime
Well you said they'd already been nominated stick out tongue
I meant the rest of the characters I'd have in mind, which I haven't fully decided on nominating yet.

MooCowofJustice
Snowboarding:
1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Kirby
4. Yeto
5. Yeta

Archery:
1. Link
2. Bentley the Turtle (if crossbows count)

Fencing:
1. Link
2. Altair
3. Ezio
4. Meta Knight
5. Ike

Boxing:
1. That boxer from SF4
2. Rayman
3. Murray the Hippopotamus
4. Donkey Kong
5. Captain Falcon

Hockey:
1. Mario
2. Bowser
3. Wario
4. Sly Cooper
5. Crash Bandicoot

1. Luigi
2. Dry Bowser
3. Chilly the Snowman
4. Shadow the Hedgehog
5. Banjo and Kazooie

Javelin throw:
1. Yoshi
2. Tomba
3. Donkey Kong
4. Wario

Footrace:
1. Running Man of Hyrule
2. Sonic
3. Shadow
4. Samus
5. Yoshi

Puzzle Solving:
1. Alakazam
2. Samus
3. Ezio
4. Altair

Chess:
1. Alakazam

Creation:

Destruction:

Beauty:

I got tired of listing stuff after Alakazam.

Ridley_Prime
After thinking a little more, I guess I'll vote Killer Instinct's Glacius for hockey, Krauser for archery, Nightmare for fencing no expression, Left 4 Dead Tank for boxing, RE5 Wesker for foot race, Samus for puzzle solving, Mewtwo for creation, Ridley (any version) for destruction as I said already, and... I'll support a couple other people's suggestions regarding Rundas for hockey, Shang Tsung for creation, and Mewtwo for chess as well.

MooCowofJustice
I'm still not getting why MewTwo > Alakazam for Chess. Just because he's a Psychic type doesn't make him completely intelligent. He can't read minds either, there weren't any powers allowed.

MadMel
i thought mewtwo's brain ran like a supercomputer - that would give him a definite edge erm

MooCowofJustice
I don't think so. The only time I know of that a supercomputer is mentioned in Pokemon is Alakazam's Pokedex entries. Besides, Alakazam's IQ is 5000. He's stated to beat a Super computer in one entry.

LLLLLink
I don't think so. The only time I know of that a supercomputer is mentioned in Pokemon is Alakazam's Pokedex entries. Besides, Alakazam's IQ is 5000. He's stated to beat a Super computer in one entry.
Alakazam's 5000 IQ apparently wasn't enough to let him know that Mewtwo was about to rape him.

Din for Destruction.

ScreamPaste
Unfair example, there's not much you can do when MewTwo's gonna rape you. Even the ghost busters are useless. sad

UPDATE!

Snowboarding:
Dante II
Vincent Valentine I
Cloud IIII
Nero I
Ezio I
Altair I
Mario I
Link II
Sonic II
Tidus I
Bayonetta I
Ryu Hayabusa I
Luigi I
Kirby I
Yeto I
Yeta I

Archery:
Sylvanas II
Link III
Shinon (Fire Emblem) I
Kratos I
Turok I
Sheva I
Ryu Hayabusa I
Kratos I
Krauser I

Olympic fencing:
Squall I
Sephiroth I
Varian Wrynn I
Cloud I
Link III
Marth II
Isaac I
Ike II
Olcadan I
Vergil I
Alucard I
Rapheal I
Altair I
Ezio I
Meta Knight I
Nightmare I

Olympic boxing:
Kratos IIII
Archimonde I
Link I
Knuckle Joe I
Samus I
Donkey Kong II
Knuckles I
Captain Falcon II
Little Mac I
Chris Redfield I
Hitmonchan II
Mike Bison/Balrog II
Dudley I
Rayman I
Murray The Hippo I
L4D Tank I

Hockey:
Kratos I
War I
Archimonde I
Chilly The Snowman I
Sub-Zero I
Captain Falcon I
Samus I
Bowser II
Mario II
Luigi I
Megaman I
Rundas III
Wario I
Sly Cooper I
Crash Bandicoot I
Luigi I
Dry Bowser I
Shadow The Hedgehog I
Banjo Kazooie I
Glacius I

The javelin toss:
War II
Link I
Dante I
Mario I
Kratos I
Samus I
Yoshi II
Tomba I
Donkey Kong I
Wario I

The foot race:
The Running Man of Hyrule III
Sonic III
Samus II
Shadow The Hedgehog I
Yoshi I
Albert Wesker I

Olympic puzzle solving:
Kain I
Lego Alpha Team II
Cranky Kong I
Farseer I
Link I
Lara Croft I
Nathan Drake I
Portal Protagonist I
War I
Alakazam I
Samus II
Ezio I
Altair I

Olympic chess:
Kain I
Lich King II
MewTwo IIII
Kil'Jaeden II
Ganondorf II
Farseer I
Wise Old Man I
Wilhelm I
Lucifer I
Alakazam I

Olympic creation:
Kain I
Lich King II
Ganondorf II
Kil'Jaeden
Din I
Chaos I
Dracula I
Shang Tsung II
MewTwo I

Olympic destruction:
Kain I
Kefka II
Sargeras I
Escaton The Destroyer I
Ratcher/Clank I
Din II
Ultimecia I
Exdeath I
Pyron I
Ridley I

The beauty contest:
Sylvanas III
Squall I
Kain II
Bayonetta I
Midna II
Ganondorf I
Sandro I
Raziel I
Farseer I
Infested Kerrigan III
Malon I
Samus II
Nina Williams I
Tifa I
Morrigan I
Mai Shiranui I

SIDE NOTE: Please refrain from renaming characters in any new lists you post, it makes me confused and makes counting harder. So, if you already said Mario for snowboarding for example, I already counted it, no need to restate.

Also: I added an extra tick for myself backing a couple characters, such as Rundas for Hockey, Samus for beauty, Yoshi for Javelin toss, and Hitmonchan for boxing. Figured I'd let you all know, incase you're keeping track.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Alakazam's 5000 IQ apparently wasn't enough to let him know that Mewtwo was about to rape him.

Din for Destruction.

Please, 5L, make a point. There's no powers in this, and there is nothing that says MewTwo is incredibly intelligent.

Edit: Shin, I'll back Shinon for Archery.

ScreamPaste
+1 For Robotnik in creation.

You all know he's great.

Edit: Unless there's some last minute nominations, it appears we have five boxers, shall I make the thread?

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by MadMel
i thought mewtwo's brain ran like a supercomputer - that would give him a definite edge erm

There are humans that has beaten supercomputers in chess.

Phantom Miria
+1 For Robotnik in creation.

You all know he's great.

Edit: Unless there's some last minute nominations, it appears we have five boxers, shall I make the thread?

Give it to tomorrow before making the first thread. Gives people an at least 24 hour chance to see this thread and make an input.

ScreamPaste
And I'll back Alakazam.

Snowboarding:
Dante II
Vincent Valentine I
Cloud IIII
Nero I
Ezio I
Altair I
Mario I
Link II
Sonic II
Tidus I
Bayonetta I
Ryu Hayabusa I
Luigi I
Kirby I
Yeto I
Yeta I

Archery:
Sylvanas II
Link III
Shinon (Fire Emblem) II
Kratos I
Turok I
Sheva I
Ryu Hayabusa I
Kratos I
Krauser I

Olympic fencing:
Squall I
Sephiroth I
Varian Wrynn I
Cloud I
Link III
Marth II
Isaac I
Ike II
Olcadan I
Vergil I
Alucard I
Rapheal I
Altair I
Ezio I
Meta Knight I
Nightmare I

Olympic boxing:
Kratos IIII
Archimonde I
Link I
Knuckle Joe I
Samus I
Donkey Kong II
Knuckles I
Captain Falcon II
Little Mac I
Chris Redfield I
Hitmonchan II
Mike Bison/Balrog II
Dudley I
Rayman I
Murray The Hippo I
L4D Tank I

Hockey:
Kratos I
War I
Archimonde I
Chilly The Snowman I
Sub-Zero I
Captain Falcon I
Samus I
Bowser II
Mario II
Luigi I
Megaman I
Rundas III
Wario I
Sly Cooper I
Crash Bandicoot I
Luigi I
Dry Bowser I
Shadow The Hedgehog I
Banjo Kazooie I
Glacius I

The javelin toss:
War II
Link I
Dante I
Mario I
Kratos I
Samus I
Yoshi II
Tomba I
Donkey Kong I
Wario I

The foot race:
The Running Man of Hyrule III
Sonic III
Samus II
Shadow The Hedgehog I
Yoshi I
Albert Wesker I

Olympic puzzle solving:
Kain I
Lego Alpha Team II
Cranky Kong I
Farseer I
Link I
Lara Croft I
Nathan Drake I
Portal Protagonist I
War I
Alakazam I
Samus II
Ezio I
Altair I

Olympic chess:
Kain I
Lich King II
MewTwo IIII
Kil'Jaeden II
Ganondorf II
Farseer I
Wise Old Man I
Wilhelm I
Lucifer I
Alakazam II

Olympic creation:
Kain I
Lich King II
Ganondorf II
Kil'Jaeden
Din I
Chaos I
Dracula I
Shang Tsung II
MewTwo I
Dr. Robotnik I

Olympic destruction:
Kain I
Kefka II
Sargeras I
Escaton The Destroyer I
Ratcher/Clank I
Din II
Ultimecia I
Exdeath I
Pyron I
Ridley I

The beauty contest:
Sylvanas III
Squall I
Kain II
Bayonetta I
Midna II
Ganondorf I
Sandro I
Raziel I
Farseer I
Infested Kerrigan III
Malon I
Samus II
Nina Williams I
Tifa I
Morrigan I
Mai Shiranui I

Truth. Alright, until tomorrow.

Edit: We also have six beauty contestants. Awesome.

Sin_Volvagia
Definitely Mewtwo for chess (how did I forget him?)!

The javelin toss:
War
-He tosses cars, poles, and other heavy objects pretty far.

Mario
-Throwing is his specialty

Kratos
-I always wanted him to javelin someone in GoW but it never happen

Foot Race:
Running man
-He beat Link in a race at 1 sec

Sonic
-He's called the fastest thing alive

Samus
-Speed Booster FTW

Slowpoke
-Just for laughs

MooCowofJustice
I should have put up Musashi for fencing. Hah.

I want to make some points on some of my more obscure nominations.

1. Rayman would have a huge range advantage in boxing.
2. Ezio had a lot of glyph puzzles to solve in his game. As well as others.
3. Yoshi threw his eggs incredibly far at the last fight in Yoshi's Island. Bigger eggs than normal too.
4. Tomba throws pigs. Far. Bigs are heavy, he's decently strong.
5. Murray beat 50 guys in a fight in Sly 2.
6. Ike was trained by the greatest swordsman on an entire continent and defeated his master's greatest pupil.
7. Meta Knight beat Galacta Knight.

ScreamPaste
Snowboarding:
Dante II
Vincent Valentine I
Cloud IIII
Nero I
Ezio I
Altair I
Mario I
Link II
Sonic II
Tidus I
Bayonetta I
Ryu Hayabusa I
Luigi I
Kirby I
Yeto I
Yeta I

Archery:
Sylvanas II
Link III
Shinon (Fire Emblem) II
Kratos I
Turok I
Sheva I
Ryu Hayabusa I
Kratos I
Krauser I

Olympic fencing:
Squall I
Sephiroth I
Varian Wrynn I
Cloud I
Link III
Marth II
Isaac I
Ike II
Olcadan I
Vergil I
Alucard I
Rapheal I
Altair I
Ezio I
Meta Knight I
Nightmare I

Olympic boxing:
Kratos IIII
Archimonde I
Link I
Knuckle Joe I
Samus I
Donkey Kong II
Knuckles I
Captain Falcon II
Little Mac I
Chris Redfield I
Hitmonchan II
Mike Bison/Balrog II
Dudley I
Rayman I
Murray The Hippo I
L4D Tank I

Hockey:
Kratos I
War I
Archimonde I
Chilly The Snowman I
Sub-Zero I
Captain Falcon I
Samus I
Bowser II
Mario II
Luigi I
Megaman I
Rundas III
Wario I
Sly Cooper I
Crash Bandicoot I
Luigi I
Dry Bowser I
Shadow The Hedgehog I
Banjo Kazooie I
Glacius I

The javelin toss:
War III
Link I
Dante I
Mario II
Kratos II
Samus II
Yoshi II
Tomba I
Donkey Kong I
Wario I

The foot race:
The Running Man of Hyrule IIII
Sonic IIII
Samus III
Shadow The Hedgehog I
Yoshi I
Albert Wesker I
SlowPoke I

Olympic puzzle solving:
Kain I
Lego Alpha Team II
Cranky Kong I
Farseer I
Link I
Lara Croft I
Nathan Drake I
Portal Protagonist I
War I
Alakazam I
Samus II
Ezio I
Altair I

Olympic chess:
Kain I
Lich King II
MewTwo IIII
Kil'Jaeden II
Ganondorf II
Farseer I
Wise Old Man I
Wilhelm I
Lucifer I
Alakazam II

Olympic creation:
Kain I
Lich King II
Ganondorf II
Kil'Jaeden
Din I
Chaos I
Dracula I
Shang Tsung II
MewTwo I
Dr. Robotnik I

Olympic destruction:
Kain I
Kefka II
Sargeras I
Escaton The Destroyer I
Ratcher/Clank I
Din II
Ultimecia I
Exdeath I
Pyron I
Ridley I

The beauty contest:
Sylvanas III
Squall I
Kain II
Bayonetta I
Midna II
Ganondorf I
Sandro I
Raziel I
Farseer I
Infested Kerrigan III
Malon I
Samus II
Nina Williams I
Tifa I
Morrigan I
Mai Shiranui I

Thanks Sin, now we have five Javelin throwers, six beauty contestants, and five boxers.

Ridley_Prime
Just for lolz, I nominate... a Left 4 Dead Boomer for olympic chess.

LLLLLink
Add a category. Since we are in Canada for these games, we need one special event: Olympic Beer Chug!!!beer

I would nominate Jansen Freid and Chrono.

MadMel
+1 for metaknight in fencing
and +1 for shadow in the footrace, as he is actually faster than sonic erm

Q'Anilia
Snowboarding:
Mario +1
Link +1
Kirby +1

Archery:
Sylvanas +1
Link +1

Olympic fencing:
Varian Wrynn +1
Marth +1
Rapheal +1
Meta Knight +1

Olympic boxing:
Albert Wesker +1
Chris Redfield +1
Hitmonchan +1

Hockey:
Sub-Zero +1
Mario +1
Crash Bandicoot +1
Shadow The Hedgehog +1
Glacius +1

The javelin toss:
Alex Mercer +1
Kratos +1
Sargeras +1

The foot race:
Sonic +1
Shadow The Hedgehog +1
Crash Bandicot +1

Olympic puzzle solving:
Lego Alpha Team +1
Link +1
Lich King +1

Olympic chess:
Medivh +1
Lich King +1
MewTwo +1
Ganondorf +1
Darth Traya +1

Olympic creation:
Lich King +1
Ganondorf +1
Din +1
MewTwo +1
Dr. Robotnik +1

Olympic destruction:
Nozdormu +1
Sargeras +1
Ultimecia +1
Pyron +1

The beauty contest:
Sylvanas +1
Midna +1
Infested Kerrigan +1
Samus +1
Felicia (Darkstalkers) +1

ScreamPaste
Edit: I'll back Squall and Raphael for fencing, Ryu and Kratos for Archery, and the portal protagonist for Puzzle solving.

Snowboarding:
Dante II
Vincent Valentine I
Cloud IIII
Nero I
Ezio I
Altair I
Mario II
Link III
Sonic II
Tidus I
Bayonetta I
Ryu Hayabusa I
Luigi I
Kirby II
Yeto I
Yeta I

Archery:
Sylvanas III
Link IIII
Shinon (Fire Emblem) II
Kratos II
Turok I
Sheva I
Ryu Hayabusa II
Kratos I
Krauser I

Olympic fencing:
Squall II
Sephiroth I
Varian Wrynn II
Cloud I
Link III
Marth III
Isaac I
Ike II
Olcadan I
Vergil I
Alucard I
Rapheal III
Altair I
Ezio I
Meta Knight III
Nightmare I

Olympic boxing:
Kratos IIII
Archimonde I
Link I
Knuckle Joe I
Samus I
Donkey Kong II
Knuckles I
Captain Falcon II
Little Mac I
Chris Redfield II
Hitmonchan III
Mike Bison/Balrog II
Dudley I
Rayman I
Murray The Hippo I
L4D Tank I
Albert Wesker I

Hockey:
Kratos I
War I
Archimonde I
Chilly The Snowman I
Sub-Zero II
Captain Falcon I
Samus I
Bowser II
Mario III
Luigi I
Megaman I
Rundas III
Wario I
Sly Cooper I
Crash Bandicoot II
Luigi I
Dry Bowser I
Shadow The Hedgehog II
Banjo Kazooie I
Glacius II

The javelin toss:
War III
Link I
Dante I
Mario II
Kratos III
Samus II
Yoshi II
Tomba I
Donkey Kong I
Wario I
Alex Mercer I
Sargeras I

The foot race:
Sonic IIIII
Samus III
Shadow The Hedgehog III
Yoshi I
Albert Wesker I
SlowPoke I
Crash Bandicoot I

Olympic puzzle solving:
Kain I
Lego Alpha Team III
Cranky Kong I
Farseer I
Link II
Lara Croft I
Nathan Drake I
Portal Protagonist II
War I
Alakazam I
Samus II
Ezio I
Altair I
Lich King I

Olympic chess:
Kain I
Lich King III
MewTwo IIIII
Kil'Jaeden II
Ganondorf III
Farseer I
Wise Old Man I
Wilhelm I
Lucifer I
Alakazam II
Medivh I
Darth Traya I

Olympic creation:
Kain I
Lich King III
Ganondorf III
Kil'Jaeden I
Din II
Chaos I
Dracula I
Shang Tsung II
MewTwo II
Dr. Robotnik II

Olympic destruction:
Kain I
Kefka II
Sargeras II
Escaton The Destroyer I
Ratcher/Clank I
Din II
Ultimecia II
Exdeath I
Pyron II
Ridley I
Nozdormu I

The beauty contest:
Sylvanas IIII
Squall I
Kain II
Bayonetta I
Midna III
Ganondorf I
Sandro I
Raziel I
Farseer I
Infested Kerrigan IIII
Malon I
Samus III
Nina Williams I
Tifa I
Morrigan I
Mai Shiranui I
Felicia (DarkStalkers) I

And with that, every bracket except for Hockey, Puzzle Solving, and the foot race, is set.

Still accepting nominations until the threads are made, but those brackets are pretty well defined.

Edit: Now to decide what to do with characters who got multiple nominations. I didn't plan that far ahead.

Phantom Miria
Beauty Contest: Rikku, Tifa and Felicia

ScreamPaste
Crap. I'm 90% done that thread. Need more nominations for a tie breaker.

MooCowofJustice
Put up Yuffie for Beauty contest.

+1 for Samus, Ganondorf, and Malon for Beauty.
-9001 for Midna in everything.

ScreamPaste
Lol, now we're up to

Malon, Kain, Felicia, and Tifa for a 4 way tie.

And Ganondorf, too.

Snowboarding:
Dante II
Vincent Valentine I
Cloud IIII
Nero I
Ezio I
Altair I
Mario II
Link III
Sonic II
Tidus I
Bayonetta I
Ryu Hayabusa I
Luigi I
Kirby II
Yeto I
Yeta I

Archery:
Sylvanas III
Link IIII
Shinon (Fire Emblem) II
Kratos II
Turok I
Sheva I
Ryu Hayabusa II
Kratos I
Krauser I

Olympic fencing:
Squall II
Sephiroth I
Varian Wrynn II
Cloud I
Link III
Marth III
Isaac I
Ike II
Olcadan I
Vergil I
Alucard I
Rapheal III
Altair I
Ezio I
Meta Knight III
Nightmare I

Olympic boxing:
Kratos IIII
Archimonde I
Link I
Knuckle Joe I
Samus I
Donkey Kong II
Knuckles I
Captain Falcon II
Little Mac I
Chris Redfield II
Hitmonchan III
Mike Bison/Balrog II
Dudley I
Rayman I
Murray The Hippo I
L4D Tank I
Albert Wesker I

Hockey:
Kratos I
War I
Archimonde I
Chilly The Snowman I
Sub-Zero II
Captain Falcon I
Samus I
Bowser II
Mario III
Luigi I
Megaman I
Rundas III
Wario I
Sly Cooper I
Crash Bandicoot II
Luigi I
Dry Bowser I
Shadow The Hedgehog II
Banjo Kazooie I
Glacius II

The javelin toss:
War III
Link I
Dante I
Mario II
Kratos III
Samus II
Yoshi II
Tomba I
Donkey Kong I
Wario I
Alex Mercer I
Sargeras I

The foot race:
Sonic IIIII
Samus III
Shadow The Hedgehog III
Yoshi I
Albert Wesker I
SlowPoke I
Crash Bandicoot I

Olympic puzzle solving:
Kain I
Lego Alpha Team III
Cranky Kong I
Farseer I
Link II
Lara Croft I
Nathan Drake I
Portal Protagonist II
War I
Alakazam I
Samus II
Ezio I
Altair I
Lich King I

Olympic chess:
Kain I
Lich King III
MewTwo IIIII
Kil'Jaeden II
Ganondorf III
Farseer I
Wise Old Man I
Wilhelm I
Lucifer I
Alakazam II
Medivh I
Darth Traya I

Olympic creation:
Kain I
Lich King III
Ganondorf III
Kil'Jaeden I
Din II
Chaos I
Dracula I
Shang Tsung II
MewTwo II
Dr. Robotnik II

Olympic destruction:
Kain I
Kefka II
Sargeras II
Escaton The Destroyer I
Ratcher/Clank I
Din II
Ultimecia II
Exdeath I
Pyron II
Ridley I
Nozdormu I

The beauty contest:
Sylvanas IIII
Squall I
Kain II
Bayonetta I
Midna III
Ganondorf II
Sandro I
Raziel I
Farseer I
Infested Kerrigan IIII
Malon II
Samus III
Nina Williams I
Tifa II
Morrigan I
Mai Shiranui I
Felicia (DarkStalkers) II

Ridley_Prime
-9001 for Midna in everything.
Because you said this, I herefore nominate Midna for teh beauty contest.

ScreamPaste
That puts her at four, and ensures her registration.

..Can someone nominate a tie breaker? stick out tongue
I literally already typed up 90% of the thread.

MooCowofJustice
It was already nominated. That's why I said it.

Fact is I forget it even exists until someone mentions it.

AngryWorm
Hitomi would be on my list for the beauty contest.

Phantom Miria
Lady Blaumeux of the Four Horsemen for the beauty contest!

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2738/1187569032silence20blau.jpg

ScreamPaste
Seconded, five way tie.

_QmsNZ6fj3Q

The Farseer. Someone else get behind her. And not like that.

MooCowofJustice
Can't second either. But I'll +1 Tifa for the sake of the thread.

ScreamPaste
Damn. Well, that makes Tifa competitor number 5.

Beauty bracket closed.

MooCowofJustice
Weeeeeell, if you were to remove It you could replace It with another contestant. Perhaps one much more dead, and therefore, more hot, and strangely, more cold at the same time.

ScreamPaste
The people have spoken, four nominations is too many to be excluded from the contest. :P

I can imagine that Kerrigan is nice and cold. droolio Sylvanas certainly would be.

ArtificialGlory
Weeeeeell, if you were to remove It you could replace It with another contestant. Perhaps one much more dead, and therefore, more hot, and strangely, more cold at the same time.

Who do you mean by "more dead?" Kain?

ScreamPaste
Well. I had a boner. Now I don't. Thanks, A.G. erm

ArtificialGlory
Well. I had a boner. Now I don't. Thanks, A.G. erm

Having a boner is immoral, anyway.

ScreamPaste
Oh, true. cool

ScreamPaste
On topic:

Snowboarding:
Dante II
Vincent Valentine I
Cloud IIII
Nero I
Ezio I
Altair I
Mario II
Link III
Sonic II
Tidus I
Bayonetta I
Ryu Hayabusa I
Luigi I
Kirby II
Yeto I
Yeta I

Archery:
Sylvanas III
Link IIII
Shinon (Fire Emblem) II
Kratos II
Turok I
Sheva I
Ryu Hayabusa II
Kratos I
Krauser I

Olympic fencing:
Squall II
Sephiroth I
Varian Wrynn II
Cloud I
Link III
Marth III
Isaac I
Ike II
Olcadan I
Vergil I
Alucard I
Rapheal III
Altair I
Ezio I
Meta Knight III
Nightmare I

Olympic boxing:
Kratos IIII
Archimonde I
Link I
Knuckle Joe I
Samus I
Donkey Kong II
Knuckles I
Captain Falcon II
Little Mac I
Chris Redfield II
Hitmonchan III
Mike Bison/Balrog II
Dudley I
Rayman I
Murray The Hippo I
L4D Tank I
Albert Wesker I

Hockey:
Kratos I
War I
Archimonde I
Chilly The Snowman I
Sub-Zero II
Captain Falcon I
Samus I
Bowser II
Mario III
Luigi I
Megaman I
Rundas III
Wario I
Sly Cooper I
Crash Bandicoot II
Luigi I
Dry Bowser I
Shadow The Hedgehog II
Banjo Kazooie I
Glacius II

The foot race:
Sonic IIIII
Samus III
Shadow The Hedgehog III
Yoshi I
Albert Wesker I
SlowPoke I
Crash Bandicoot I

Olympic puzzle solving:
Kain I
Lego Alpha Team III
Cranky Kong I
Farseer I
Link II
Lara Croft I
Nathan Drake I
Portal Protagonist II
War I
Alakazam I
Samus II
Ezio I
Altair I
Lich King I

Olympic chess:
Kain I
Lich King III
MewTwo IIIII
Kil'Jaeden II
Ganondorf III
Farseer I
Wise Old Man I
Wilhelm I
Lucifer I
Alakazam II
Medivh I
Darth Traya I

Olympic creation:
Kain I
Lich King III
Ganondorf III
Kil'Jaeden I
Din II
Chaos I
Dracula I
Shang Tsung II
MewTwo II
Dr. Robotnik II

Olympic destruction:
Kain I
Kefka II
Sargeras II
Escaton The Destroyer I
Ratcher/Clank I
Din II
Ultimecia II
Exdeath I
Pyron II
Ridley I
Nozdormu I

Current brackets.

Wei Phoenix
Noz destruction
Shadow racing.
Sylvanas archery
Mac boxing
Sub-Zero hockey
Sonic snowboarding

DarkestSonata
Vergil for Fencing
Shadow for Footrace
Ryu for Archery
Ultimecia for Destruction
Kratos for Boxing

If you added a beer chuging contest I would have to vote for Duke Nukem. Or maybe War, seeing as how he doesn't have to breathe.

mechagoomba
ork warboss for hockey

KingD19
Snowboarding:
1. Link(He went down that mountain in TP on a block of ice)
2. Snowboard Kids(The best one)
3. Dante
4. Ice Climbers
5. Ryu Hayabusa

Archery:
1. Link
2. Leliana(Ginger from Dragon Age, she was sick in the trailer)
3. Sheva
4. Ryu Hayabusa
5. Momiji

Olympic fencing:
1.Gray Fox
2. Dante
3. Hotsuma(Shinobi PS2)
4. Galen Marek
5. Ryu Hayabusa

Olympic boxing:
1. Little Mac
2. Kratos
3. Balrog
4. Hitmonchan
5. Commander Shepard(He hits hard as hell, plus he's got tech enhancements in ME2)

Hockey:
1. Kula Diamond
2. Rundas
3. Frost (Devil May Cry)
4. Shadow(Hover Skates b*tch)
5. ?

The javelin toss:
1. War
2. Alex Mercer
3. Spartan-117/Master Chief
4. Yoshi
5. Ulthane(Darksiders)

Foot Race:
1. Sonic
2. Shadow
3. Wesker
4. Hotsuma
5. ?

Olympic puzzle solving:
1. Link
2. Lara Croft
3. Nathan Drake
4. Unnamed main (Portal)
5. War

Olympic chess:
1. Charred Council(Darksiders)
3. Kain
4. Ganondorf
5. Lich King

Olympic creation:
1. Chaos
2. Ganondorf
3. Dracula
4. Soma Cruz
5. T-Virus

Olympic destruction:
1. Ultimecia
2. Exdeath
3. Kos-Mos
4. Pyron
5. Mason(Red Faction Guerilla(He's not the best, but he's good at it, and he's only a human, so that's bonus points)

The beauty contest:
1. Bayonetta
2. Samus
3. Uriel(Darksiders)
4. Tifa
5. Chun Li

Ridley_Prime
I'm still thinkin' Glacius would naturally be better for hockey than Sub-zero.

Phantom Miria
I second Nozdormu for destruction, simply because I find his powers greater than Ultimecia who has gotten a few votes now.

Spyro the Dragon for Hockey. He played Hockey against some really nasty people in one of his games, all by himself and won. He beat a team by himself.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I'm still thinkin' Glacius would naturally be better for hockey than Sub-zero.

Where is he from?

Ridley_Prime
Killer Instinct. stick out tongue

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by KingD19
Snowboarding:
1. Link(He went down that mountain in TP on a block of ice)
2. Snowboard Kids(The best one)
3. Dante
4. Ice Climbers
5. Ryu Hayabusa

Archery:
1. Link
2. Leliana(Ginger from Dragon Age, she was sick in the trailer)
3. Sheva
4. Ryu Hayabusa
5. Momiji

Olympic fencing:
1.Gray Fox
2. Dante
3. Hotsuma(Shinobi PS2)
4. Galen Marek
5. Ryu Hayabusa

Olympic boxing:
1. Little Mac
2. Kratos
3. Balrog
4. Hitmonchan
5. Commander Shepard(He hits hard as hell, plus he's got tech enhancements in ME2)

Hockey:
1. Kula Diamond
2. Rundas
3. Frost (Devil May Cry)
4. Shadow(Hover Skates b*tch)
5. ?

The javelin toss:
1. War
2. Alex Mercer
3. Spartan-117/Master Chief
4. Yoshi
5. Ulthane(Darksiders)

Foot Race:
1. Sonic
2. Shadow
3. Wesker
4. Hotsuma
5. ?

Olympic puzzle solving:
1. Link
2. Lara Croft
3. Nathan Drake
4. Unnamed main (Portal)
5. War

Olympic chess:
1. Charred Council(Darksiders)
3. Kain
4. Ganondorf
5. Lich King

Olympic creation:
1. Chaos
2. Ganondorf
3. Dracula
4. Soma Cruz
5. T-Virus

Olympic destruction:
1. Ultimecia
2. Exdeath
3. Kos-Mos
4. Pyron
5. Mason(Red Faction Guerilla(He's not the best, but he's good at it, and he's only a human, so that's bonus points)

The beauty contest:
1. Bayonetta
2. Samus
3. Uriel(Darksiders)
4. Tifa
5. Chun Li

Uh oh, plagiarism! Still, Ulthane was a pretty good idea for the javelin contest. He tossed a heavy ass hammer with one hand that War couldn't pick up without the gauntlet.

KingD19
^Lol, take a good idea, add your own personal touch. And as long as you don't claim it as your own, it's not considered plagiarism, lol.

And yeah, Ulthane was just....awesome.

ScreamPaste
Snowboarding:
Dante III
Vincent Valentine I
Cloud IV
Nero I
Ezio I
Altair I
Mario II
Link IV
Sonic III
Tidus I
Bayonetta I
Ryu Hayabusa II
Luigi I
Kirby II
Yeto I
Yeta I
Ice Climbers I
SnowBoard Kid I

Archery:
Sylvanas IV
Link V
Shinon (Fire Emblem) II
Kratos III
Turok I
Sheva II
Ryu Hayabusa IV
Krauser I
Leliana I
Momiji I

Olympic fencing:
Squall II
Sephiroth I
Varian Wrynn II
Cloud I
Link III
Marth III
Isaac I
Ike II
Olcadan I
Vergil II
Alucard I
Rapheal III
Altair I
Ezio I
Meta Knight III
Nightmare I
Grey Fox I
Dante I
Hotsuma I
Galen Marek I
Ryu Hayabusa I

Olympic boxing:
Kratos VI
Archimonde I
Link I
Knuckle Joe I
Samus I
Donkey Kong II
Knuckles I
Captain Falcon II
Little Mac IV
Chris Redfield II
Hitmonchan IV
Mike Bison/Balrog III
Dudley I
Rayman I
Murray The Hippo I
L4D Tank I
Albert Wesker I
Commander Shepard I

Hockey:
Kratos II
War II
Archimonde I
Chilly The Snowman II
Sub-Zero III
Captain Falcon I
Samus I
Bowser II
Mario IV
Luigi III
Megaman I
Rundas IV
Wario II
Sly Cooper II
Crash Bandicoot II
Dry Bowser II
Shadow The Hedgehog III
Banjo Kazooie II
Glacius II
Ork Warboss II
Frost II (DMC)

The foot race:
The Running Man of Hyrule IV
Sonic VI
Samus III
Shadow The Hedgehog VI
Yoshi I
Albert Wesker II
SlowPoke I
Crash Bandicoot I
Hotsuma I

Olympic puzzle solving:
Kain I
Lego Alpha Team III
Cranky Kong I
Farseer I
Link III
Lara Croft II
Nathan Drake II
Portal Protagonist III
War II
Alakazam I
Samus II
Ezio I
Altair I
Lich King I

Olympic chess:
Kain II
Lich King IV
MewTwo V
Kil'Jaeden II
Ganondorf IV
Farseer I
Wise Old Man I
Wilhelm I
Lucifer II
Alakazam II
Medivh I
Darth Traya I
Charred Council I

Olympic creation:
Kain I
Lich King III
Ganondorf IV
Kil'Jaeden I
Din II
Chaos II
Dracula I
Shang Tsung II
MewTwo II
Dr. Robotnik II
Soma Cruz I
T Virus II

Olympic destruction:
Kain I
Kefka II
Sargeras II
Escaton The Destroyer I
Ratcher/Clank I
Din II
Ultimecia IV
Exdeath II
Pyron III
Ridley I
Nozdormu II
Kos-Mos I
Mason (Red Faction) I

Current brackets. I backed several hockey players to try and speed that one along. /Canadian.

We need:
-One more snow boarder to receive three nominations.
-One more Archer to receive three nominations.
-One more fencer to receive three nominations.
-One more boxer to receive three nominations.

MooCowofJustice
I'm pretty sure I already added to Bowser, so I'll +1 Megaman and Samus.

mechagoomba
I also vote shinon from fire emblem for archery along with robotnik for olympic creation.

NemeBro
Sonic is obvious choice for snowboarding.

Rides a slab of metal on concrete.

XanatosForever
Sonic for snowboarding and footrace for the easy win.

Also, +1 for Kirby snowboarding. He can handle a star, I'm sure a board won't be much more difficult.

NemeBro
There are faster characters than Sonic.

ScreamPaste
MechaGoomba has nominated Shinon, closing the Archery bracket. Posting the thread.

Other brackets updated.

Snowboarding:
Dante III
Vincent Valentine I
Cloud IV
Nero I
Ezio I
Altair I
Mario II
Link IV
Sonic V
Tidus I
Bayonetta I
Ryu Hayabusa II
Luigi I
Kirby II
Yeto I
Yeta I
Ice Climbers I
SnowBoard Kid I

Olympic fencing:
Squall II
Sephiroth I
Varian Wrynn II
Cloud I
Link III
Marth III
Isaac I
Ike II
Olcadan I
Vergil II
Alucard I
Rapheal III
Altair I
Ezio I
Meta Knight III
Nightmare I
Grey Fox I
Dante I
Hotsuma I
Galen Marek I
Ryu Hayabusa I

Olympic boxing:
Kratos VI
Archimonde I
Link I
Knuckle Joe I
Samus I
Donkey Kong II
Knuckles I
Captain Falcon II
Little Mac IV
Chris Redfield II
Hitmonchan IV
Mike Bison/Balrog III
Dudley I
Rayman I
Murray The Hippo I
L4D Tank I
Albert Wesker I
Commander Shepard I

Hockey:
Kratos II
War II
Archimonde I
Chilly The Snowman II
Sub-Zero III
Captain Falcon I
Samus I
Bowser II
Mario IV
Luigi III
Megaman I
Rundas IV
Wario II
Sly Cooper II
Crash Bandicoot II
Dry Bowser II
Shadow The Hedgehog III
Banjo Kazooie II
Glacius II
Ork Warboss II
Frost II (DMC)

The foot race:
Sonic VII
Samus III
Shadow The Hedgehog VI
Yoshi I
Albert Wesker II
SlowPoke I
Crash Bandicoot I
Hotsuma I

Olympic puzzle solving:
Kain I
Lego Alpha Team III
Cranky Kong I
Farseer I
Link III
Lara Croft II
Nathan Drake II
Portal Protagonist III
War II
Alakazam I
Samus II
Ezio I
Altair I
Lich King I

Olympic chess:
Kain II
Lich King IV
MewTwo V
Kil'Jaeden II
Ganondorf IV
Farseer I
Wise Old Man I
Wilhelm I
Lucifer II
Alakazam II
Medivh I
Darth Traya I
Charred Council I

Olympic creation:
Kain I
Lich King III
Ganondorf IV
Kil'Jaeden I
Din II
Chaos II
Dracula I
Shang Tsung II
MewTwo II
Dr. Robotnik II
Soma Cruz I
T Virus II

Olympic destruction:
Kain I
Kefka II
Sargeras II
Escaton The Destroyer I
Ratcher/Clank I
Din II
Ultimecia IV
Exdeath II
Pyron III
Ridley I
Nozdormu II
Kos-Mos I
Mason (Red Faction) I

XanatosForever
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Also, +1 for Kirby snowboarding. He can handle a star, I'm sure a board won't be much more difficult.

MooCowofJustice
Joo didn't add me for Megaman and Samus on teh Hockee.

NemeBro
Chaos from Dissidia at his most powerful for Destruction. Utter annulment of the Multiverse ftw.

ScreamPaste
Events:

Olympic fencing:
Squall II
Sephiroth I
Varian Wrynn II
Cloud I
Link III
Marth III
Isaac I
Ike II
Olcadan I
Vergil II
Alucard I
Rapheal III
Altair I
Ezio I
Meta Knight III
Nightmare I
Grey Fox I
Dante I
Hotsuma I
Galen Marek I
Ryu Hayabusa I

Olympic boxing:
Kratos VI
Archimonde I
Link I
Knuckle Joe I
Samus I
Donkey Kong II
Knuckles I
Captain Falcon II
Little Mac IV
Chris Redfield II
Hitmonchan IV
Mike Bison/Balrog III
Dudley I
Rayman I
Murray The Hippo I
L4D Tank I
Albert Wesker I
Commander Shepard I

Hockey:
Kratos II
War II
Archimonde I
Chilly The Snowman II
Sub-Zero III
Captain Falcon I
Samus II
Bowser II
Mario IV
Luigi III
Megaman II
Rundas IV
Wario II
Sly Cooper II
Crash Bandicoot II
Dry Bowser II
Shadow The Hedgehog III
Banjo Kazooie II
Glacius II
Ork Warboss II
Frost II (DMC)

The foot race:
Sonic VII
Samus III
Shadow The Hedgehog VI
Yoshi I
Albert Wesker II
SlowPoke I
Crash Bandicoot I
Hotsuma I

Olympic puzzle solving:
Kain I
Lego Alpha Team III
Cranky Kong I
Farseer I
Link III
Lara Croft II
Nathan Drake II
Portal Protagonist III
War II
Alakazam I
Samus II
Ezio I
Altair I
Lich King I

Olympic chess:
Kain II
Lich King IV
MewTwo V
Kil'Jaeden II
Ganondorf IV
Farseer I
Wise Old Man I
Wilhelm I
Lucifer II
Alakazam II
Medivh I
Darth Traya I
Charred Council I

Olympic creation:
Kain I
Lich King III
Ganondorf IV
Kil'Jaeden I
Din II
Chaos II
Dracula I
Shang Tsung II
MewTwo II
Dr. Robotnik II
Soma Cruz I
T Virus II

Olympic destruction:
Kain I
Kefka II
Sargeras II
Escaton The Destroyer I
Ratcher/Clank I
Din II
Ultimecia IV
Exdeath II
Pyron III
Ridley I
Nozdormu II
Kos-Mos I
Mason (Red Faction) I
Chaos I

Edit: Snow Boarding BRacket is filled. Closed.

Ridley_Prime
On a side note, I'm somewhat surprised no one's nominated Dark Khan at all, even for the lolz. Very good, KMC.

NemeBro
It is kind of moot point.

I dare any to bring up a more destructive VG character than Chaos.

MadMel
there are about 5 different 'chaos' in videogames
but i assume you mean the dissidia version?

NemeBro
Chya.

MooCowofJustice
I might be able to, but I dunno who Chaos is.

Edit: K. I dunno wut it does.

NemeBro
From Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

His goal was essentially the complete annulment of the universe.

Until he was stopped by t3h heroes, who all had a portion of Cosmos' power in the form of the Crystals (Cosmos is his equal), and they had backing from The Great Will, Gawd.

MooCowofJustice
And how far does it get? Goals dun make powar.

MadMel
i'd like +1 chaos for creation erm
not the same chaos as the one on the list tho stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
Quick, everybody vote that person from Katamari Damashi or whatever for Creation. It made stars out of junk. thumb up

ScreamPaste
Ohcrap.

/Moves to close the creation bracket.

MadMel
fine stick out tongue
+1 chaos (from LOOM, not d-ff) for destruction stick out tongue

Sin_Volvagia
I vote Eggman for Olympic Creation. Yup, I said Eggman.

MadMel
*mental break-down*

robotnikrobotnikrobotnikrobotnikrobotnikrobotnikro
botnikrobotnikrobotnikrobotnikrobotnikrobotnikrobo
tnikrobotnikrobotnikrobotnikrobotnikrobotnikrobotn
ikrobotnikrobotnikrobotnikrobotnikrobotnik!!

ScreamPaste
!!

MadMel
sorry - had to stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
I agree, sir. Robotnik is the name he /should/ still have. Worst change ever.

MooCowofJustice
I thought it was Eggman?

XanatosForever
KING OF THE UNIVERSE FOR CREATION +OVER 9000!!!!

MadMel
I thought it was Eggman?
you ought to be pimp-slapped for that, but i'll let someone else do it stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
facepalm

KingD19
I thought it was Eggman?

Go and get me some baby powder, I gotta get my pimp hand ready.

MooCowofJustice
Excuse me for not caring about Sonic.

Ridley_Prime
I vote the Nemesis for destruction so Nemesis X will have a reason to post in one of these olympic threads. 131

XanatosForever
Lulz, RP. +1 on that.

Ridley_Prime
thumb up

And just because of what you said in the off-topic thread, I hereby nominate Dark Khan for all categories!!!
Actually, nah. I nominate him for just boxing, since it would be the most lolzy. Give him a RAAAAGE boxing glove!

FinalAnswer
I nominate The King of All Cosmos for Destruction

Hitting a tennis ball so hard that it tore through the fabric of the universe and created a blackhole which essentially absorbed the universe is pretty cool.

Destroying all celestial bodies in the universe in a fit of drunken rage is also pretty cool.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
thumb up

And just because of what you said in the off-topic thread, I hereby nominate Dark Khan for all categories!!!
Actually, nah. I nominate him for just boxing, since it would be the most lolzy. Give him a RAAAAGE boxing glove!

And so the theory is proven! laughing +1 for Dark Khan.

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
I nominate The King of All Cosmos for Destruction

Hitting a tennis ball so hard that it tore through the fabric of the universe and created a blackhole which essentially absorbed the universe is pretty cool.

Destroying all celestial bodies in the universe in a fit of drunken rage is also pretty cool.

Yes, which is why the nominations have been placed!

Q'Anilia
I second Nozdormu for destruction, simply because I find his powers greater than Ultimecia who has gotten a few votes now.

Spyro the Dragon for Hockey. He played Hockey against some really nasty people in one of his games, all by himself and won. He beat a team by himself.

I agree with that. I loved playing hockey as Spyro. Nozdormu also get a vote from me, for the same reason. His power after all stretched across all of reality and we have seen that distorting the physical realm into ruin is something he can do.

I too find him above Ultimecia.

mechagoomba
since I forgot to earlier I also vote for faulkner for olympic chess

ScreamPaste
Events:

Olympic fencing:
Squall II
Sephiroth I
Varian Wrynn II
Cloud I
Link III
Marth III
Isaac I
Ike II
Olcadan I
Vergil II
Alucard I
Rapheal III
Altair I
Ezio I
Meta Knight III
Nightmare I
Grey Fox I
Dante I
Hotsuma I
Galen Marek I
Ryu Hayabusa II
Dark Khan II

Olympic boxing:
Kratos VI
Archimonde I
Link I
Knuckle Joe I
Samus I
Donkey Kong II
Knuckles I
Captain Falcon II
Little Mac IV
Chris Redfield II
Hitmonchan IV
Mike Bison/Balrog III
Dudley I
Rayman I
Murray The Hippo I
L4D Tank I
Albert Wesker I
Commander Shepard I
Dark Khan II

Hockey:
Kratos II
War II
Archimonde I
Chilly The Snowman II
Sub-Zero III
Captain Falcon I
Samus II
Bowser II
Mario IV
Luigi III
Megaman II
Rundas IV
Wario II
Sly Cooper II
Crash Bandicoot II
Dry Bowser II
Shadow The Hedgehog III
Banjo Kazooie II
Glacius II
Ork Warboss II
Frost II (DMC)
Dark Khan II

The foot race:
Sonic VII
Samus III
Shadow The Hedgehog VI
Yoshi I
Albert Wesker II
SlowPoke I
Crash Bandicoot I
Hotsuma I
Dark Khan II

Olympic puzzle solving:
Kain I
Lego Alpha Team III
Cranky Kong I
Farseer I
Link III
Lara Croft II
Nathan Drake II
Portal Protagonist III
War II
Alakazam I
Samus II
Ezio I
Altair I
Lich King I
Dark Khan II

Olympic chess:
Kain II
Lich King IV
MewTwo V
Kil'Jaeden II
Ganondorf IV
Farseer I
Wise Old Man I
Wilhelm I
Lucifer II
Alakazam II
Medivh I
Darth Traya I
Charred Council I
Faulkner II
Dark Khan II

Olympic creation:
Kain I
Lich King III
Ganondorf IV
Kil'Jaeden I
Din II
Chaos II
Dracula I
Shang Tsung II
MewTwo II
Dr. Robotnik III
Soma Cruz I
T Virus II
Chaos (LOOM) I
Dark Khan II

Olympic destruction:
Kain I
Kefka II
Sargeras II
Escaton The Destroyer I
Ratcher/Clank I
Din II
Ultimecia IV
Exdeath II
Pyron III
Ridley I
Nozdormu III
Kos-Mos I
Mason (Red Faction) I
Chaos I
Nemesis III
King of All Cosmos II
Dark Khan II

Shenanigans.

We need one or two more in all categories.

ScreamPaste
Events:

Olympic fencing:
Squall II
Sephiroth I
Varian Wrynn II
Cloud I
Link III
Marth III
Isaac I
Ike II
Olcadan I
Vergil II
Alucard I
Rapheal III
Altair I
Ezio I
Meta Knight III
Nightmare I
Grey Fox I
Dante I
Hotsuma I
Galen Marek I
Ryu Hayabusa II
Dark Khan II

Olympic boxing:
Kratos VI
Archimonde I
Link I
Knuckle Joe I
Samus I
Donkey Kong II
Knuckles I
Captain Falcon II
Little Mac IV
Chris Redfield II
Hitmonchan IV
Mike Bison/Balrog III
Dudley I
Rayman I
Murray The Hippo I
L4D Tank I
Albert Wesker I
Commander Shepard I
Dark Khan II

Hockey:
Kratos II
War II
Archimonde I
Chilly The Snowman II
Sub-Zero III
Captain Falcon I
Samus II
Bowser II
Mario IV
Luigi III
Megaman II
Rundas IV
Wario II
Sly Cooper II
Crash Bandicoot II
Dry Bowser II
Shadow The Hedgehog III
Banjo Kazooie II
Glacius II
Ork Warboss II
Frost II (DMC)
Dark Khan II
Spyro II

The foot race:
Sonic VII
Samus III
Shadow The Hedgehog VI
Yoshi I
Albert Wesker II
SlowPoke I
Crash Bandicoot I
Hotsuma I
Dark Khan II

Olympic puzzle solving:
Kain I
Lego Alpha Team III
Cranky Kong I
Farseer I
Link III
Lara Croft II
Nathan Drake II
Portal Protagonist III
War II
Alakazam I
Samus II
Ezio I
Altair I
Lich King I
Dark Khan II

Olympic chess:
Kain II
Lich King IV
MewTwo V
Kil'Jaeden II
Ganondorf IV
Farseer I
Wise Old Man I
Wilhelm I
Lucifer II
Alakazam II
Medivh I
Darth Traya I
Charred Council I
Faulkner II
Dark Khan II

Olympic creation:
Kain I
Lich King III
Ganondorf IV
Kil'Jaeden I
Din II
Chaos II
Dracula I
Shang Tsung II
MewTwo II
Dr. Robotnik III
Soma Cruz I
T Virus II
Chaos (LOOM) I
Dark Khan II

Olympic destruction:
Kain I
Kefka II
Sargeras II
Escaton The Destroyer I
Ratcher/Clank I
Din II
Ultimecia IV
Exdeath II
Pyron III
Ridley I
Nozdormu III
Kos-Mos I
Mason (Red Faction) I
Chaos I
Nemesis III
King of All Cosmos II
Dark Khan II

Shenanigans.

We need one or two more in all categories.

Credit to Q'Anilia for catching something I missed.

FinalAnswer
I demand everyone vote for the King of all Cosmos uhuh

ScreamPaste
I feel like hurrying the brackets along before all interest in my thread is lost. So I'm backing:

Fencing; Dark Khan (For the lulz, I'm sorry guys...)
Boxing; Dark Khan (Feel teh lulz inside of you.)
Foot Race; Albert Wesker
Puzzle Solving: Dark Khan

That closes those brackets.

Chess, creation, destruction, and hockey remain.

Sin_Volvagia
Why Dark Khan? sad

Lucifer for chess
Din for creation
Dark Khan for destruction
Glacius for hockey

ScreamPaste
That closes destruction. Dark Khan is all over the place.

BloodRain
Mewtwo for chess and creation, Frost (why ._.) for hocky, Vergil for fencing and Chaos for destruction. Which Chaos is it anyway?

ScreamPaste
There's Chaos from FF, and chaos from LOOM, the one with moar votes is from FF.

BloodRain
Thought it was Chaos from Sonic adventure `-`

ScreamPaste
Oh crap, too many chaoses.

MadMel
hahaha big grin
i retract the chaos (loom) votes
happy stick out tongue
also, isnt the foot race ready?

ScreamPaste
Yes it is.

ScreamPaste
The Running man of Hyrule receives the first gold medal, for the foot race.

FinalAnswer
The Running Man is first in everything, including winning teh gold 131

ScreamPaste
I find extreme irony in the fact that the Ruinning Man losing to Link sealed the deal for him winning.. Lol. It confirmed the canon.

ScreamPaste
Current medal count:
Running Man of Hyrule: 2 Gold for the foot race, and beauty.
Sylvanas Windrunner: 1 Gold for archery.
Yoshi: 1 Gold for the javelin toss.
Link: 1 Silver for archery.
Samus: 1 Silver for beauty.

More to come.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>