I have something to say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
im not 19. i dont go to college. i live in Wilmington Ohio.
im 15. im a freshman in high school. the whole thing about drugs was halfway true, i almost OD on coke and died, but insted of getting thrown out of a car i was just left on the street by the people i used to call friends. the entire thing about that girl, in which i posted a picture of, all that was true, i banged the shit outta her, im not trying to look cool, but i did. i smoke some weed. i smoke cigarettes without my mom knowing, i listen to screamo/hardcore techno, and old metal.

right now im in 6th period. in study hall.
i have an obsession with a very dear friend of mine, but she doesnt know and if i had told her i love her she would say the same but not the same way i mean it. for the past three nights i have listened to blink 182- i miss you.
my mom is going out with a stoner, who works for a radio station as a live host and used to be apart of a old metal band. im fat. i have moobs. i wear skinny jeans and im proud of it. i have a small life and im kinda anti-social. i wish i could have been a better person to the people i have dated because i left them for dead. and the only person i want to be with wont like me the way i want them to.....

thats all i wanted to say. embarrasment

steverules_2
I smell a sitcom

LanceWindu
Cool, I guess. What made you lie in the first place, and what made you tell the truth? stick out tongue

steverules_2
His mommy dur

mikeydude
i just was on a confession roll. i just told my friend that i liked her, and i also told her that we cant be friends anymore. because i like her so yeah. im really depressed, right now.

~Wålshy~
so you can't be friends with people you like? Walking Contradiction

steverules_2
Originally posted by mikeydude
i just was on a confession roll. i just told my friend that i liked her, and i also told her that we cant be friends anymore. because i like her so yeah. im really depressed, right now.

What did she say?

Mairuzu
Cool, smoke me out.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Phag

Hmmm interesting to know you were there to hear her say that

mikeydude
Originally posted by steverules_2
What did she say?
i still wanna be friends. and i said i cant be because i have so much of a feeling for you.

steverules_2
i still wanna be friends. and i said i cant be because i have so much of a feeling for you.

And then she said?

LanceWindu

I'm feeling the same way, sorta. The girl I loved, and still do, is happy being with someone else. She already knows I love her and she posts nothing but stuff like "I miss my man" or "Chilling at home with my 2 favorite people, my daughter and my man" on her Facebook, so it got too much for me and I stopped talking to her. It sucks major ass. I rarely get to see her in person, and even less now that she's with someone else.

mikeydude
nothing. she just stared at me and i walked away. i had to go to class and it was already hard to tell her that. so i left.

Mairuzu
I'm gay.

steverules_2
nothing. she just stared at me and i walked away. i had to go to class and it was already hard to tell her that. so i left.

That sucks

Originally posted by LanceWindu
I'm feeling the same way, sorta. The girl I loved, and still do, is happy being with someone else. She already knows I love her and she posts nothing but stuff like "I miss my man" or "Chilling at home with my 2 favorite people, my daughter and my man" on her Facebook, so it got too much for me and I stopped talking to her. It sucks major ass. I rarely get to see her in person, and even less now that she's with someone else.

Thats same for me, only she doesn't post stuff like that...but the other day we were talking and she said how I she thought I was the one for her and how she was wrong about it and I was just thinking to myself she shouldn't be with this guy she should be with me...but no

steverules_2
I'm straight.

ha-son

mikeydude
Yeah. I think were on the same basis almost.....

Today, after school i was with my friend jon, and i was blaring some dance gavin dance, and she yelled "turn that shit off!"
I looked at her and turned the corner real fast. Then jon asked me whats wrong because i think i broke my knuckle hitting a wall, and i explained to him whats wrong. He told me to f*ck her. I couldnt do that to her. She hasnt lost it yet. So. Then i met up with my dealer, and hehad a few friends with him. And one of them was her. I was gonna smoke with them, but insted i just said no. I cant do it. Ill see ya at the i am ghost show, tomorrow, so now she called me 7 times. Txt me 4 and sent me 2 messages on myspace 2x the size of this message. Ehhhh ohhh. And also before i stopped talking to her she told me she liked this asian girl who dresses like a guy. And looks like a guy. Practally a crossdresser. I keep listening to blink 182's i miss you. And even when im not listening to it, its playing in my head.

Ax3l
Who gives a shit?

mikeydude
People who dont have a life, or people who actually are on this site because they try to kill time or find out something about themselfs that even they dont know, or just entirely.... their bored and they get laughs at the stupid remarks that other people who are just like them make.

Answer your question? Highschool dropout, druggie/wannabe.

Ax3l
Uh, I think you're thinking of someone else.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Ax3l
Who gives a shit?

I dunno...friends, maybe? Which I am one.

Ax3l
Whoa, I didn't ask for your life story.

mikeydude
I dunno...friends, maybe? Which I am one.
Im glad i said what i did. Im glad im friends with you billie and RJ. Not to mention scythe, and steve.

Which reminds me i saw a guy when i was playing some cod last week with his pn as steve_rulz21. I about shat bricks thinking you got a ps3. When i asked him about kmc he said i was a, (now this is not racist but its what he said.) I was a dumb ni**er who smokes crack and loves penis. So i knew it wasnt you my friend. Thank god. Because i dont like racist people.

LanceWindu
Im glad i said what i did. Im glad im friends with you billie and RJ. Not to mention scythe, and steve.

Which reminds me i saw a guy when i was playing some cod last week with his pn as steve_rulz21. I about shat bricks thinking you got a ps3. When i asked him about kmc he said i was a, (now this is not racist but its what he said.) I was a dumb ni**er who smokes crack and loves penis. So i knew it wasnt you my friend. Thank god. Because i dont like racist people.

Wouldn't be me anyways, cause I'm not steve. stick out tongue

mikeydude
Oh. Ill add walshy to that list hes cool whenever hes notcomplaining about his life, or how he wants to be a male latino prostitute.

Damnit also ACDC. Shes fun. I cant think of everyone. Im too tired. I wanna smoke my product. But at the sametime i dont becuse it would be a bad trip. Because i feel like shit.

LanceWindu
Oh. Ill add walshy to that list hes cool whenever hes notcomplaining about his life, or how he wants to be a male latino prostitute.

Damnit also ACDC. Shes fun. I cant think of everyone. Im too tired. I wanna smoke my product. But at the sametime i dont becuse it would be a bad trip. Because i feel like shit.

I want some product. sad I ran out a couple days ago, and my uncle is out as well. I don't even have enough resin to try to smoke.

mikeydude

I know stick out tongue it was for steve for later...... didnt feel like double posting.

LanceWindu
I know stick out tongue it was for steve for later...... didnt feel like double posting.

laughing

Mairuzu
How old did you pretend to be

mikeydude
I want some product. sad I ran out a couple days ago, and my uncle is out as well. I don't even have enough resin to try to smoke.
What a bummer. This smells like shit produce. But the stuff he had before smelled the.same but with a great trip.
laughing
big grin

LanceWindu
What a bummer. This smells like shit produce. But the stuff he had before smelled the.same but with a great trip.

big grin

I had some strain of kush the last time I bought some. It was pretty damn good.

mikeydude
How old did you pretend to be
I had some strain of kush the last time I bought some. It was pretty damn good.
I havent tried any real hard stuff yet. I dont want to be too much blowed, because my mom would know. Seeming as how her boyfriend is a dealer. ^_^

Ax3l
Wait a second, "High School Dropout?!".

I'm pretty sure I finished it. I think.

mikeydude
Ha. I was just kidding. I dont know you that well. So i made some ludicris statement.

LanceWindu

I havent tried any real hard stuff yet. I dont want to be too much blowed, because my mom would know. Seeming as how her boyfriend is a dealer. ^_^

When I smoke, I smoke to get ****ed up.

Ax3l
And I've only done did drugs once.

mikeydude
Back to jk.
When I smoke, I smoke to get ****ed up.
I just like the buzz. Now when i was at x-fest i got majorly f*cked! And i didnt know who i was smoking with either... i honestly dont remember much.

LanceWindu
Back to jk.

I just like the buzz. Now when i was at x-fest i got majorly f*cked! And i didnt know who i was smoking with either... i honestly dont remember much.

This past July, I got majorly ****ed up while at a swim party. I had to lock myself in the bathroom because it went from being fun to a very bad trip. Worst I've ever had.

mikeydude
What a bummer. I would hate to be around so many people and have a bad trip.

LanceWindu
What a bummer. I would hate to be around so many people and have a bad trip.

It was only about 15 or so, but yeah...it sucked ass. I felt like an idiot, but apparently none of them noticed cause they were messed up too.

mikeydude
Wow. Nice.

Scythe
im 15. im a freshman in high school. the whole thing about drugs was halfway true, i almost OD on coke and died, but insted of getting thrown out of a car i was just left on the street by the people i used to call friends. the entire thing about that girl, in which i posted a picture of, all that was true, i banged the shit outta her, im not trying to look cool, but i did. i smoke some weed. i smoke cigarettes without my mom knowing, i listen to screamo/hardcore techno, and old metal.

i have an obsession with a very dear friend of mine, but she doesnt know and if i had told her i love her she would say the same but not the same way i mean it. for the past three nights i have listened to blink 182- i miss you.
my mom is going out with a stoner, who works for a radio station as a live host and used to be apart of a old metal band. im fat. i have moobs. i wear skinny jeans and im proud of it. i have a small life and im kinda anti-social. i wish i could have been a better person to the people i have dated because i left them for dead. and the only person i want to be with wont like me the way i want them to.....

thats all i wanted to say. embarrasment

It's all good, man.

Rogue Jedi

thats all i wanted to say. embarrasment No worries, dude. Except for the Blink182 and Ohio thing.

LanceWindu
Yeah, Ohio sucks.

Rogue Jedi
I think Lebron James is the only good thing about Ohio.

LanceWindu
Nah, not even that.

K.Diddy
reading Did you guy's know, I have honestly never lied over the internet,I dont see a point,none of us really know each other,So who cares what other people think of you?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by K.Diddy
reading Did you guy's know, I have honestly never lied over the internet,I dont see a point,none of us really know each other,So who cares what other people think of you? Liar!!!

mikeydude
Originally posted by Scythe
It's all good, man.
Yeah its still the same me. Just 4 years younger.
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No worries, dude. Except for the Blink182 and Ohio thing.
Whats wrong with ohio. Its boring. But. Ehhhh i cant even think of a good thing about it.
Well we do have the rock hall of fame.
And whats wrong with blink 182?
I think Lebron James is the only good thing about Ohio.
Hes from ohio?!? O.o

Rogue Jedi
haermm

mikeydude
laughing out loud

mikeydude
Well. All seems to be ok. I talked to my friend, and were ok, even though i have feelings. I guess were going to hang out tomorrow sometime.

steverules_2

Really? What gave it away that I wasn't this other wannabe steverules...pfft what a lame name he has...oh wait...sad

Woohoo I'm in the list of friends and not a kill/hate list...for once...ur my friend to big grin Dunno why but somehow I always seem to make friends with the ones who are on drugs and yet i don't do drugs myself mhmm I don't find them they find me

You wish you were me uhuh stick out tongue

mikeydude
Really? What gave it away that I wasn't this other wannabe steverules...pfft what a lame name he has...oh wait...sad

Woohoo I'm in the list of friends and not a kill/hate list...for once...ur my friend to big grin Dunno why but somehow I always seem to make friends with the ones who are on drugs and yet i don't do drugs myself mhmm I don't find them they find me

You wish you were me uhuh stick out tongue
I asked what kmc was and he didnt know.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Ax3l
And I've only done did drugs once. pussy

That ACDC Chick

hold the phone.... just cause you asked if he was from KMC, he called you a ni**er?
what an ass
i hope you pwned him

Rogue Jedi
pussy The most addictive drug of all......

mikeydude
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
hold the phone.... just cause you asked if he was from KMC, he called you a ni**er?
what an ass
i hope you pwned him
I was playing team deathmatch, and he was on my team. So....

Quincy
The **** dude? Grow up man. You can't be friends with your best friend because you like her too much? You're just going to be like "**** you dont talk to me?" Seriously?

She likes you dude. Way to be a man about it. Some honor you have.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, he's 15, give him a break.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Quincy
The **** dude? Grow up man. You can't be friends with your best friend because you like her too much? You're just going to be like "**** you dont talk to me?" Seriously?

She likes you dude. Way to be a man about it. Some honor you have.
Every relationship i have starts with sex, then has joy, and ends with tears.

Imma f*ck up with relationships. she likes an asian crossdresser. Who actually looks like a guy, but is a girl.

That ACDC Chick
next time you see him you should n00b tube him constantly haermm
and record it to watch/listen to his anger over and over again in your sweet victory

mikeydude
Ehh im not a noob tube kinda guy. I use the famas, RPD, M21 EBR, ACR, Rangers, G18's, M9 w/tatical knife, and last but not least Barret 50 cal. I put red dot sight, and FMJ on my famas. I put grip and red dot sight on my RPD. I put ACOG and heartbeat on my M21. My ACR has red dot sight, and FMJ. Then my Rangers have akimbo, and my G18's have akimbo and extended mags. And my barret has FMJ and heartbeat.

That ACDC Chick
i really wanna get MW2 and xbox live
i think id be a pretty good sniper once i get used to the controls

ive been playing PS2 and either the GBA or DS most of my life with the Saturn and SNES when i was real little
so im not yet used to xbox controls fully

mikeydude
i used to be a big haloguy. now im not. not untill the next halo comes out. but if i were to get another consloe i would get a ps3.

Rogue Jedi
I never played Halo. Hello.

mikeydude
really? great game.
good storyline.

steverules_2

I asked what kmc was and he didnt know.

I know, I was joking roll eyes (sarcastic) Plus my damn xbox is broken...get it back in 2/3 weeks...thats waaaaaay too long.

Who cares if he was on your team? You shoulda shot his ass, I woulda shot him...then i woulda tea bagged him then I woulda been like 'Kiss my white ass b!tch!' big grin See you could learn a few things

mikeydude
I wasnt on hardcore team deathmatch. So i couldnt kill my own teammate.

mikeydude
i think my vagina thread is awesome.

steverules_2
I dont think its awesome

Rogue Jedi
I think you're awesome.

steverules_2
Me or mikey? Keep in mind I have provided you with bewbs

mikeydude
cool

steverules_2

mikeydude
yeah well if you had seen my avvy about 2 years ago. you wouldda seen some bewbs. uhh huh. monkeys outta the bottle man.

Rogue Jedi
Me or mikey? Keep in mind I have provided you with bewbs Yeah you got me there haermm

mikeydude
ahhh hah. i showed my Ex- wommens boobs.

steverules_2
Yeah you got me there haermm

cool

yeah well if you had seen my avvy about 2 years ago. you wouldda seen some bewbs. uhh huh. monkeys outta the bottle man.

I didn't know you 2 years ago...somehow those seem to be the days I enjoyed most stick out tongue

mikeydude
laughing out loud yeah.... it happens

steverules_2
laughing out loud yeah.... shit happens

fix't cool

mikeydude
I have Tick's. cool
thats not good.

steverules_2
I have no testicles and I like to lick the testicles of gerbils.

Interesting...

mikeydude
Interesting...... i have a dildo in my ass at this very moment.
wow. not good. no

steverules_2
wow. I have a tranny in my ass at this very moment. yes

Thats just wrong

pgdarth95
now im depressed, even more than before.

mikeydude
im tired of this.

overlord
Originally posted by pgdarth95
now im depressed, even more than before. *cuddles*

mikeydude
why are you so.... happy/

overlord
I'm high on love big grin

mikeydude
O.o

overlord
you look like an alien to me smile

and yes, I'm watching you right now

Amazing Vrayo!!
I lied about my age too when I first joined. I said I was thirteen but I was like ten or something. Now im 15, so I guess im legal for KMC or whatevs. I was never too immature though, I don't think, like emoboy. I came out about it in a thread like a year ago.

Rogue Jedi
I'm a 12 year old girl scout.

One Free Man
i just was on a confession roll. Tell your mom you smoke weed and cigs. offer her some. It will turn out alright.

mikeydude
she doesnt like weed, it makes her paraniod.

and i steal her cigarettes. so that is another fail.

overlord
oh

what

a

fail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.