God Cable vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arena rules

Harbinger
Jonn.

why?

carver9
Cable win this.

Originally posted by carver9
Cable win this.

why?

Harbinger
MM is stronger and faster. Both are high level psi's, but that's Cable's best weapon beyond matter manip. MM has Supes level strength and speed, thus he has more options/ways to win, IMO.

carver9
Originally posted by 753
why?

IMO cable was just outright more powerful than MM and has a lot of options to bring to the table.

Physically, MM wouldnt be able to touch cable due to all of his versatality whereas the same cant be said for MM.

Cable has withstood punches from an enraged hulk and stood there and took it while making threats. I just see Cable simply bfring MM with just a thought like he did in his showings against the xmen when he was on the shield tower.

galactusischere
Cable.

-K-M-
Physically, MM wouldnt be able to touch cable due to all of his versatality whereas the same cant be said for MM.

Yeah to bad he didn't have like a power to go intangible or something.

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-

That wasnt the reason why I said he wouldnt be able to touch Cable.

nicamarvin
Yeah to bad he didn't have like a power to go intangible or something. you DO know Shaman Nate will own MM in any battle...right?.. confused

-K-M-
That wasnt the reason why I said he wouldnt be able to touch Cable.

and your reason is silly to be honest.

Originally posted by nicamarvin
you DO know Shaman Nate will own MM in any battle...right?.. confused

Oooooh....so you like hamsters, yeah that's cool.

Well since were saying things either of us never said or even talked about, fair game eh? YOU DID WHAT WITH THE HAMSTER???!!!

*looks at thread title and then looks at post*...heh!

carver9
and your reason is silly to be honest.

Oooooh....so you like hamsters, yeah that's cool.

Well since were saying things either of us never said or even talked about, fair game eh? YOU DID WHAT WITH THE HAMSTER???!!!

*looks at thread title and then looks at post*...heh!

Well again, I still think that GLC is on another level than MM but to each his own.

Enyalus
MM can turn invisible and punch people really hard.

I just thought everyone should know that.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Enyalus
MM can turn invisible and punch people really hard.

I just thought everyone should know that.

Scans or it didn't happen.

vansonbee
Martian Manhunter.

Enyalus
Scans or it didn't happen.
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Supergirl_vs_MM1.jpg

That's right, I did just take your sarcasm literally!

-K-M-
sad well that backfired

Enyalus
Canadian manly man: 0
American manly man: 2.

-K-M-
Stupid exchange rate

nicamarvin
Stupid exchange rate well Nicaragua exchange rate is 21 to 1.... eek!

meep-meep
Originally posted by Enyalus
Canadian manly man: 0
American manly man: 2.

uh ok.

Mshinu
Cable with no big trouble.

-Pr-

i lol'd.

leonidas
sad well that backfired

it's all right. he told me in a pm he really wishes he was canadian. no expression

and i have no idea who wins this.

SamZED
didnt cable break surfers board? MM's strength shouldnt be a factor, i think its gonna come down to a tp battle and Cable should win.

leonidas
did cable display any tp feats in that state? can't remember. i know he used molecular levels of TK, but what tp feats did he show?

Originally posted by leonidas
did cable display any tp feats in that state? can't remember. i know he used molecular levels of TK, but what tp feats did he show?

IIRC he was telepathically easing the pain of every aidetic in the world during his fight with SS. At the end of the arc he conected the minds of all the humans in the planet and showed them what the world would be like if they all loved and cooperated with each other. Massive TP

"Id"
did cable display any tp feats in that state? can't remember. i know he used molecular levels of TK, but what tp feats did he show? During the whole Burnt Offering arc. Cable was applying global scale telepathy, Emma Frost TP shields where being overwhelmed despite being backed by a Cerebra unit.

leonidas
Originally posted by "Id"
During the whole Burnt Offering arc. Cable was applying global scale telepathy, Emma Frost TP shields where being overwhelmed despite being backed by a Cerebra unit.

thumb up

never read the arc, just saw scans. gracias.

Survivor19
I vote for Cable.

Enyalus
it's all right. he told me in a pm he really wishes he was canadian. no expression
thumb up So true. I have a Canada leather jacket and a Canadien hockey sweater and everything. I apparently wear so much Canadien stuff a classmate actually thought I was Canadien last week. embarrasment

Also, French spelling FTW.

Mindset
Wow...appalling.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Wow...appalling.
Hey, **** you. Canada is magical. They have reindeers and polar bears and queens who randomly dissolve sovereign governments and shit.

-K-M-
Don't forget the beavers.

leonidas
Don't forget the beavers.

hehe. he said beaver . . . . .

Mindset
Eager beavers.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindset
Eager beavers.

the only kind worth talking about.

nicamarvin
hehe. he said beaver . . . . . .... confused

-K-M-
http://epguides.com/AngryBeavers/cast.jpg

pinksushi1
Is "Cable and Deadpool: Burnt Offering" the only trade paper back in which we see a fully powered Cable? If not, what are the others?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.