Death vs. Galactus(full power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
I believe death is the more powerful abstract but i man not sure so i would like to see who would win.

galactusischere
BCA Galactus eats her along with Eternity and Infinity. or just simply takes out the UN and nullifies her. And there is no such thing as "full power" Galactus.

Black bolt z
3 things
1:Ok let's say he can't eat her because i don't think she would let him have the time to assemble his machine to be able to do so.
2:By full power Galactus let's say that he just ate the biggest planet he can find and is at full power.
3:That thing about using the nullifier is kind of cheap but i guess it might be fair but still...

galactusischere
go to the Abraxas respect thread and look at the last few scans I posted. The UN is much a part of Galactus as is his heart.

But a Galactus that has only fed upon a planet gets stomped without the UN.

Black bolt z
I know that the UN is part of Galactus but still using a weapon that can destroy the universe(even if it is part of him)is still unfair.Power wise who would win.

galactusischere
A galactus that has fed upon a planet isn't even universal. TRUE mistress death is multi-versal according to a scan, that was posted.

janus77
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I know that the UN is part of Galactus but still using a weapon that can destroy the universe(even if it is part of him)is still unfair.Power wise who would win.
if it is a part of him, its power is a part of his power.

it is not equipment/weaponry, but merely more Galactus confused

imo Galactus wins this.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I believe death is the more powerful abstract but i man not sure so i would like to see who would win. galactus is not an abstract evev though he is on the level of power. abstracts by definition have no form, the use mbodys . galactus on thee other hand has a phsjcal form

galactusischere
what the ****? why do you have Mr.Master's sig and shit?

and Galactus doesn't have a physical form. He was percieved differently by BRB's race than humans, he also revealed his true form when he shook hands with Eternity.

guy222

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
what the ****? why do you have Mr.Master's sig and shit?

and Galactus doesn't have a physical form. He was percieved differently by BRB's race than humans, he also revealed his true form when he shook hands with Eternity. his true form is energy , abstracts have no true form at all

also im changung my sig when i get home

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.