How many Namors will it take to beat...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
For a majority:

Current Superman (not BL Supes)
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
World War Hulk
Thanos
Darkseid
Silver Surfer
Black Adam
Superboy Prime
Despero
Terrax
Current Thor

vampguy
Current Superman (not BL Supes) - 3

Wonder Woman - 3

Martian Manhunter - 2

World War Hulk - 1 (if he fight smart and use his flight and speed abilities to his full potential)

Thanos - 5

Darkseid - 5

Silver Surfer - 3

Black Adam - 4

Superboy Prime -10

Despero -7

Terrax - 1

Current Thor - 1 if he fight smart to his full potential

Omega Vision
Originally posted by vampguy

Wonder Woman - 3

Martian Manhunter - 2

World War Hulk - 1 (if he fight smart and use his flight and speed abilities to his full potential)

Thanos - 5

Darkseid - 5

Silver Surfer - 3

Black Adam - 4

Superboy Prime -10

Despero -7

Terrax - 5

You really think Terrax is that much more of a threat than guys like Superman, Thor, and Surfer?

vampguy
about superman you are right he isnt but as far as thor and silver surfer goes well i think he is more a threat then thor

Omega Vision
about superman you are right he isnt but as far as thor and silver surfer goes well i think he is more a threat then thor
Terrax is a joke compared to guys like Thanos and Surfer has shown much more power and versatility than Terrax has. He got owned bad by the Sentry who didn't even consider him a credible threat.

vampguy
you got a point i overrated terrax too much in this

galactusischere
Current Superman (not BL Supes)-11
Wonder Woman-10
Martian Manhunter-11
World War Hulk-8
Thanos-25
Darkseid-24
Silver Surfer-15
Black Adam-15
Superboy Prime-25-26
Despero-23
Terrax-10

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Terrax is a joke compared to guys like Thanos and Surfer has shown much more power and versatility than Terrax has. He got owned bad by the Sentry who didn't even consider him a credible threat.

Well, to someone like Namor, Terrax would probably be far more of a threat than Surfer, simply based on the fact that while Surfer will hold back to some extent, Terrax will just go for the kill.

And with his axe he could pretty much one shot Namor with a good hit.

Unless everyone here is no holds barred and out for the kill?

(+ that Sentry showing was unbelievable PIS and incredibly out of character for Terrax)

I cant see any number of namors taking out SS, thanos, DS (without jobbing), MMH and the likes, they'd be the same as billions of humans to them.

A dozen namors can probably put down all of the bricks. Prime will require more of them

vansonbee
Current Superman - 6
Wonder Woman - 3
Martian Manhunter - How would he hurt MM, if he goes tangible?
World War Hulk - 5
Thanos - ?
Darkseid - ?
Silver Surfer - ?
Black Adam - 2
Superboy Prime - 8
Despero - 3
Terrax - 2
Current Thor - 5

Parmaniac

Wonder Woman - 3

Martian Manhunter - 2

Thanos - 5

Darkseid - 5

Silver Surfer - 3

Black Adam - 4

Superboy Prime -10

Despero -7

Terrax - 1

laughing There's at least one 0 missing behind each number.

Enyalus
Current Superman - Five Namors.
Wonder Woman - Five Namors.
Martian Manhunter - Six Namors.
World War Hulk - Eight Namors.
Thanos - Twelve Namors.
Darkseid - Ten Namors.
Silver Surfer - Five Namors.
Black Adam - Six Namors.
Superboy Prime - Twelve Namors.
Despero - Four Namors.
Terrax - Four Namors.
Current Thor - Five Namors.

...In my opinion.

Galan007
For a majority:

Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
World War Hulk
Thanos
Darkseid
Silver Surfer
Black Adam
Superboy Prime
Despero
Terrax
Current Thor Considering several of them have BFR capabilities, the amount of Namori(?) they could defeat is almost entirely dependent on how long their energy reserves last.

Not only that some can avoid being harmed by physical blows for as long as they want to while frying the namors with energy projection or TP

Colossus-Big C
Current Superman (not BL Supes) .5
Wonder Woman 3-4
Martian Manhunter 3-4
World War Hulk 4-5
Thanos 5
Darkseid 5
Silver Surfer 3
Black Adam 5
Superboy Prime 1
Despero 2
Terrax 1
Current Thor 4

janus77
namor than a dozen, I think shifty

Current Superman 3
Wonder Woman N/A
Martian Manhunter 2
World War Hulk 10+
Thanos 10
Darkseid .25
Silver Surfer 5-8 (depending on the extent of Surfer's monologue)
Black Adam -
Superboy Prime -
Despero -
Terrax 2
Current Thor 3

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Current Superman (not BL Supes) .5
Wonder Woman 3-4
Martian Manhunter 3-4
World War Hulk 4-5
Thanos 5
Darkseid 5
Silver Surfer 3
Black Adam 5
Superboy Prime 1
Despero 2
Terrax 1
Current Thor 4

...you really think 1 Namor can beat Prime and .5 of one can beat Superman?

*looks at sig and avi*

...nevermind.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
...you really think 1 Namor can beat Prime and .5 of one can beat Superman?

*looks at sig and avi*

...nevermind.

But he also thinks it takes 3-4 to take out Diana

So you know, Diana is 8 X more powerful than Clark.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
But he also thinks it takes 3-4 to take out Diana

So you know, Diana is 8 X more powerful than Clark.

Makes sense.

I don't see how a 1000 namors could take a majority against ss. what am I missing here?

janus77
I just assumed that it was a straight-up h2h scenario... how many Namors would it take to knock out each character.

if it's a fight where each character's at the best of their best abilities... then it would take an infinite number of Namors to ... annoy Surfer (they can't beat him), Superman would be more reasonable, Thor too... Hulk would be impossible (more Namors = more pissed off Hulk = more Namors ... to infinity) ...

carver9
Namor is underrated.

vansonbee
Originally posted by carver9
Namor is underrated. Depends who you compare him to.

How many Puppies will it take to beat Namor? confused

carver9
Originally posted by vansonbee
Depends who you compare him to.

How many Puppies will it take to beat Namor? confused

Thats all you need to do is look at the people that Namor has given a fight too and its pretty obvious that he is underrated by a large gap here.

One namor should be able to give a couple of people on that list trouble, people saying it'll take 5 or 6 to stop a couple of those people is just being plain out ridiculous when one namor alone have feats of doing pretty good against high heralds.

SamZED
Originally posted by galactusischere

Thanos-25
Darkseid-24 This made me lol. laughing out loud

h1a8
For a majority:

Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
World War Hulk
Thanos
Darkseid
Silver Surfer
Black Adam
Superboy Prime
Despero
Terrax
Current Thor

Current Superman (no amount since they can't hurt him).
WW (no amount again)
MM (IDK)
WWH (10-20)
Thanos (7-12)
Darkseid (no amount again)
Silver Surfer (no amount again)
Black Adam (no amount again)
Superboy Prime (no amount again)
Despero (no amount again)
Terrax (no amount again)
Current Thor (5-10)

Enyalus
Originally posted by h1a8
Current Superman (no amount since they can't hurt him).
WW (no amount again)
MM (IDK)
WWH (10-20)
Thanos (7-12)
Darkseid (no amount again)
Silver Surfer (no amount again)
Black Adam (no amount again)
Superboy Prime (no amount again)
Despero (no amount again)
Terrax (no amount again)
Current Thor (5-10)
Woah woah woah...No amount because they can't hurt Superman....But you gave Thanos a #? He's tanked a blue gas giant supernova at ground zero and survived without injury. Yet...by your logic, 7-12 Namors can hurt him?

Time to hang it up, h1. Hell, you even gave Surfer the no amount thing. And SS's durability is far less than Thanos'.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Enyalus
Woah woah woah...No amount because they can't hurt Superman....But you gave Thanos a #? He's tanked a blue gas giant supernova at ground zero and survived without injury. Yet...by your logic, 7-12 Namors can hurt him?

"Logic" is where this all goes to hell.

Enyalus
"Logic" is where this all goes to hell.
No kidding. When Terrax has higher durability than Thanos...

h1a8

Time to hang it up, h1. Hell, you even gave Surfer the no amount thing. And SS's durability is far less than Thanos'.

thanos is uber durable against any energy type attack, but not physical type attack.

h1a8
No kidding. When Terrax has higher durability than Thanos... I said what I said for Terrax because he destroys the planet (killing all Namors).

JakeTheBank
And Thor and Thanos can't destroy the planet?

h1a8
And Thor and Thanos can't destroy the planet?

Thor is not willing to, terrax is. Also Thor never shown that type of power, so he can't do it. Thanos can't do it either (he need's a partner to help him).

no3le1
Current Superman (not BL Supes) - 10
Wonder Woman - 8
Martian Manhunter - 8
World War Hulk - 10
Thanos - 20
Darkseid - 20
Silver Surfer - 8
Black Adam -10
Superboy Prime -20
Despero - 13
Terrax - 8
Current Thor - 8

Enyalus
thanos is uber durable against any energy type attack, but not physical type attack.
Thanos has literally had Thor's Mjolnir throw bounce off his back to no effect.

And you want to talk about being affected by physical force? Superman's been punched from Metropolis to Ohio by Major Force of all people. He's been punched from China (IIRC) to California by Subjekt 17. He's been punched from California to Hawaii by Eclipso-Captain Marvel. Thanos has never been slapped around like that, physically or otherwise.

Face it. Your rankings don't make a remote bit of sense.

h1a8
Thanos has literally had Thor's Mjolnir throw bounce off his back to no effect.

And you want to talk about being affected by physical force? Superman's been punched from Metropolis to Ohio by Major Force of all people. He's been punched from China (IIRC) to California by Subjekt 17. He's been punched from California to Hawaii by Eclipso-Captain Marvel. Thanos has never been slapped around like that, physically or otherwise.

Face it. Your rankings don't make a remote bit of sense.

That was Thano's clone (not Thanos). Also it seemed as if Thanos had a shield up, or use tk.

I don't use low showings only non PIS high ones.

Enyalus
That was Thano's clone (not Thanos).
It was possibly a Thanosi. There's been no proof. He's also been whacked in the chest with it to no effect while battling the Avengers, Thing, Spider-Man, etc (and this was before his first death, meaning he was vastly weaker.)

Still waiting for any reasoning about why Superman would be unaffected by a Namor punch or kick or, hell, a headlock and neck snap.

h1a8
It was possibly a Thanosi. There's been no proof. He's also been whacked in the chest with it to no effect while battling the Avengers, Thing, Spider-Man, etc (and this was before his first death, meaning he was vastly weaker.)

Still waiting for any reasoning about why Superman would be unaffected by a Namor punch or kick or, hell, a headlock and neck snap.

Well if the real Thanos took it with no effect then also no amount of Namor's would beat him too. I would like to see this feat though, or know the issue numbers.

I'm just going by best non PIS feats to set a boundary for durability.

Superman has taken way more force than Namor is capable of dishing out without any or minimal effect.

JakeTheBank
What high end non PIS feat does Superman have to suggest he can fight an unending swarm of Namors while Thor or Thanos cannot?

h1a8
What high end non PIS feat does Superman have to suggest he can fight an unending swarm of Namors while Thor or Thanos cannot?

Superman has plenty of durability feats that suggest Namor couldn't even effect him. Namor best strength feats are in the thousands of tons, not even in the millions.

Thanos doesn't have any great purely physical durability feats, unless the Thor one pans out (must see it or know the issue numbers though).

Thor doesn't either.

They both have hella energy based durability feats though.

Enyalus
Thanos doesn't have any great purely physical durability feats, unless the Thor one pans out (must see it or know the issue numbers though).

Thor doesn't either.

They both have hella energy based durability feats though.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Thanos_Thor_firstfight1.jpg

You're wrong about Thor, though. As usual.

h1a8
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Thanos_Thor_firstfight1.jpg

You're wrong about Thor, though. As usual.

Well that one is okay I guess. Thor didn't seem to put much power behind the blow (weak left hand too), it was more of a jab to keep himself in good fighting position. A slam is something entirely different though.

Need 1 more though to fully accept it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.