Who can survive this assault...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
What character has the durability, will power and endurance to survive this all out assualt?

1) A mind rape (Moon dragon level)

2) Dismemberment at the molecular level. (It can be via ultra powerful TK, or perhaps some kind of molecular disruptor cannon or some other shyte)

3) A concussive force blast (Annihilate 8 square miles)

4) A thermal heat blast (as hot as the surface of the sun)

5) Extreme gravimetric force (i.e. Robbie Rider on Strontian/Xenith.)

No shielding. Healing/regeneration is a factor but can't be THE primary factor. Remember this is a full on assualt happening all at once.

Superman
Gladiator
Sentry
Thor
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Apocalypes
Nova Prime
Hulk (wwh)
Juggy

AlmightyKfish
#2 takes out everyone, I can't image any of them surviving being torn into atoms.

Except Sentry, but that would be due to healing, not durability.

galactusischere
Apoc survives scenario two since he can reform himself via Molecular manipulation and HF.

KingD19
Juggernaut survives it all.

dmills
Some of them have the ability through sheer force of will to hold their molecules together or the atomic bonds are so strong that they can't be torn apart i.e. Superman, Glads, Thanos right?

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by dmills
Some of them have the ability through sheer force of will to hold their molecules together or the atomic bonds are so strong that they can't be torn apart i.e. Superman, Glads, Thanos right?

I guess it depends on how powerful the force trying to tear them apart is, and whether it can override their control over their own molecules.

Batman-Prime
So they have to endure the effect of the attack or are they allowed to resist? Because else #2 is the Fatality for everyone.

dmills
They have to endure it. But remember it all happening at the same time. mind rape, molecular assualt, heat blast, concussive blast, gravity attack.

nicamarvin
What character has the durability, will power and endurance to survive this all out assualt?

1) A mind rape (Moon dragon level)

2) Dismemberment at the molecular level. (It can be via ultra powerful TK, or perhaps some kind of molecular disruptor cannon or some other shyte)

3) A concussive force blast (Annihilate 8 square miles)

4) A thermal heat blast (as hot as the surface of the sun)

5) Extreme gravimetric force (i.e. Robbie Rider on Strontian/Xenith.)

No shielding. Healing/regeneration is a factor but can't be THE primary factor. Remember this is a full on assualt happening all at once.

Superman
Gladiator
Sentry
Thor
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Apocalypes
Nova Prime
Hulk (wwh)
Juggy with his helmet on Juggernaut smiles at all of this attacks... smokin'

It destroys them all. A few might reform later, like the sentry if his mind isn't destroyed beyond repair by the TP assault. Does avoiding a permanent death and reforming later count as the op definition of survival? You sad regeneration can't be the primary factor. How are any of them supposed to endure 2?

galactusischere
Apocalypse and Juggernaut survive for sure. IDK about the others.

Harbinger
Don't see why Thanos couldn't survive #2.

KingD19
Yeah, I remember when Thanos went through all those dimensions, and he was like, I survive...it's what I do.

complexbrother
out of the characters listed, I see Juggernaut, Silver Surfer, and Thanos surviving all this.

if i could add in another character ... the Impossible Man .

janus77
don't think any of that is very severe, for the characters you've selected.

imo, the survivors are going to be:

Sentry
Silver Surfer
Thanos#
Hulk (wwh)

for certain Hulk, Thanos and Surfer would survive, of whom Surfer would be least affected (he's survived The Crunch energies since being augmented again by Galactus - so this is really insignificant stuff). Thanos is the toughest but doesn't seem to have much in the way of a HF, whilst Hulk would be the most affected in the short term but also the least likely to die from any such attacks (Maestro's claim that he is "functionally immortal", etc).

galactusischere
Apoc can reform...

nicamarvin
Originally posted by janus77
don't think any of that is very severe, for the characters you've selected.

imo, the survivors are going to be:

Sentry
Silver Surfer
Thanos#
Hulk (wwh)

for certain Hulk, Thanos and Surfer would survive, of whom Surfer would be least affected (he's survived The Crunch energies since being augmented again by Galactus - so this is really insignificant stuff). Thanos is the toughest but doesn't seem to have much in the way of a HF, whilst Hulk would be the most affected in the short term but also the least likely to die from any such attacks (Maestro's claim that he is "functionally immortal", etc). How about Juggy... confused

janus77
most herald level characters can. it's all about the power behind that ... err 'power'.

Hulk's control of his molecules is impressive enough to return him to normal when magical gods turn him to stone or when he's fused with the earth. Surfer ... well, he could easily make a tea cosy out of Apocalypse's molecules and keep it that way for eternity ...

nicamarvin
Originally posted by janus77
most herald level characters can... .. confused

janus77
Originally posted by nicamarvin
How about Juggy... confused
the enchantment would prolly give up ... Celestial Tech, Onslaught ... there's a definite limit to it.

what we know for sure is that Surfer's easily powerful enough, Hulk's done more impressive stuff on panel (like having a universe unleashe from his body) and Thanos is ... Thanos.

janus77
Originally posted by nicamarvin
.. confused
that was in response to the previous poster

dmills
So you think that they could survive all of that happening to them at the same time without any problems eh?

janus77
So you think that they could survive all of that happening to them at the same time without any problems eh?
they definitely would survive... half the stuff wouldn't even be an issue.

midnd rape (does nothing to Surfer and Hulk just walks through that kind of attack) - nil effect

8mi sq nuking (Hulk wasn't phased by a planet busting nuclear explosion, if anything it made him madder/stronger and as for Surfer ... lol, it might tickle ...) - nil effect

heat - really? nil effect

adding them together as a single attack, they still amount to the sum of their parts (as far as these characters go).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.