Depowered Tyrant Vs. SC Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Depowered versions of two powerful entities.

Which one comes out on top?

Harbinger
SC AM tanked a nuclear explosion and it took SBP flying through its heart (a hell of a feat in itself) just to BFR him. I don't think Tyrant can muster that in a match.

Galan007
AM. He more or less tanked a galaxy-busting explosion, his blasts can destroy/severely harm GLs, and a simple touch can fry a Guardian.

TheTyrant
AM should win this. Only DC character that's cool IMO.

Utrigita
SC Anti Monitor for the win.

Enyalus
SC AM FTW.

Also, acronyms for the win.

Batman-Prime
SC AM

janus77
Originally posted by Harbinger
SC AM tanked a nuclear explosion and it took SBP flying through its heart (a hell of a feat in itself) just to BFR him. I don't think Tyrant can muster that in a match.
how is "tanked a nuclear explosion" a fitting benchmark for anybody above Spiderman class?
confused

Enyalus
Originally posted by janus77
how is "tanked a nuclear explosion" a fitting benchmark for anybody above Spiderman class?
confused
It was a galaxy-busting explosion.

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tyrant has to win, else I would have to admit that there is a DC char that could beat Thanos, easily.

Fixed. But no DP Tyrant loses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Fixed. But no DP Tyrant loses. It took the un to defeat him. The Monitor failed to put down a daxamite with two attacks.

Batman-Prime
It took the un to defeat him. The Monitor failed to put down a daxamite with two attacks.

DP Tyrant failed to oneshot Gladiator, your point is?

quanchi112
DP Tyrant failed to oneshot Gladiator, your point is? Tyrant took down the team which attacked him while the Monitor didn't. That's the difference. Taking on a well fed Galactus is more impressive than showing up with an army and getting routed.

Batman-Prime
By Skyfather beings, yeah right, and the team DP Tyrant "took down" was smaller and less powerful.

quanchi112
By Skyfather beings, yeah right, and the team DP Tyrant "took down" was smaller and less powerful. They aren't skyfathers. Beings who get annihilated with one touch and get killed being caught in the crossfire of an orange lantern aren't anywhere near Odin's level.

Batman-Prime
They aren't skyfathers. Beings who get annihilated with one touch and get killed being caught in the crossfire of an orange lantern aren't anywhere near Odin's level.

The touch from AM would annihilate Thanos too, I don't see your point. And Odin is the highest Skyfathers, not your average one. Thanos isn't near Odin's level and you still consider him a low-Skyfather. no expression

And Guardians are Skyfather level, most lower Skyfathers but still over Thanos.

quanchi112
The touch from AM would annihilate Thanos too, I don't see your point. And Odin is the highest Skyfathers, not your average one. Thanos isn't near Odin's level and you still consider him a low-Skyfather. no expression

And Guardians are Skyfather level, most lower Skyfathers but still over Thanos. That's speculation. Odin has demonstarted far more power as has Galactus and both have tried to kill Thanos. You are just ignorant here when it comes to Thanos.

If Odin the highest didn't beat Thanos even by your own reasoning how do you know a lower one can?

Batman-Prime
That's speculation. Odin has demonstarted far more power as has Galactus and both have tried to kill Thanos. You are just ignorant here when it comes to Thanos.

If Odin the highest didn't beat Thanos even by your own reasoning how do you know a lower one can?

He beat him or better said he was beating him till they were interrupted. Thanos had no chance to win, you are delusional. SC AM wins this, you would know this if your Thanos worship wouldn't blur your sight. I know, everyone who can beat Thanos, like Odin or DP Tyrant isn't allowed to lose to an DC char, that's your point, there is no need to argue against your biased opinion because you will never change your stance.

Enyalus
I don't agree with the Guardians being skyfather level. I'd be okay with putting them in the trans tier, but nothing higher. I also don't buy AM being able to kill Thanos with his anti-matter touch, either. SBP survived that same anti-matter. Thanos has comparable durability.

That being said...c'mon, Quan. SC AM is more powerful than DP Tyrant.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
That being said...c'mon, Quan. SC AM is more powerful than DP Tyrant. thumb up ...And Tyrant has no way of harming AM, either.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up ...And Tyrant has no way of harming AM, either.
What if he punched him in those huge teeth really really hard?

Galan007
mmm

Touche.

Nihilist
Isnt Am's armor tech based?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nihilist
Isnt Am's armor tech based?
....I see where this is going.

And yes. It is.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Enyalus
....I see where this is going.

And yes. It is. That may be his only route to go down then and use that to his advatage somehow *insert Galan shrug*

Galan007
It's possible. But iirc, Tyrant's best feat where technopathy is concerned, was when he used it to gain control over a small portion of Galactus' ship. Imo, that isn't enough to say could overrun AM's armor.

Furthermore, Tyrant would have to attempt said technopathy while AM was actively fighting against him - and I don't see those attempts being very successful in that 'setting'. Meh.

quanchi112
He beat him or better said he was beating him till they were interrupted. Thanos had no chance to win, you are delusional. SC AM wins this, you would know this if your Thanos worship wouldn't blur your sight. I know, everyone who can beat Thanos, like Odin or DP Tyrant isn't allowed to lose to an DC char, that's your point, there is no need to argue against your biased opinion because you will never change your stance. Odin also was saluting Thanos was a great warrior before he even realized he wasn't beaten.

I am simply stating my opinion. Tyrant wins here. Originally posted by Enyalus
I don't agree with the Guardians being skyfather level. I'd be okay with putting them in the trans tier, but nothing higher. I also don't buy AM being able to kill Thanos with his anti-matter touch, either. SBP survived that same anti-matter. Thanos has comparable durability.

That being said...c'mon, Quan. SC AM is more powerful than DP Tyrant. More powerful doesn't equate victory and I disagree he even is. He showed nothing to that effect. Yat is proof he's not as powerful as some think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.