My Roommate Is A Vampire!:: Sign In

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Striding Cloud
My Roommate Is A Vampire!
I have, needless to say, come into an endless amount of money.

In my over joyment, I bought myself a large house outside of the city of Tokyo.

It is on a large piece of land, and there is nothing but open field for miles.

I find the house to be to big for just one or two people and, not wanting to go through the paper work of selling it, have decided to stay in the house, but do not wish to be alone, its creepy by one’s self.

I seek a number of roommates to live with me in these walls, all of whom will have there own private quarters with built in bathrooms.

There will be no rent to pay, the money is yours to spend on what you wish, food, pets, etc.

Animals are aloud, smoking if you wish, hydro is provided and all paid for by yours truly, so it is basically a free place to live.

Rooms are good size, kitchen is massive.

Living room is also massive, all in all the place is big and I do not want to live in it alone so please if you are at all interested come and live with me, something tells me we will all get along just fine. Discretional pictures are provided below.

No need to call ahead, No need to Phone a head, pack right up and common by, I will have your key waiting, and if it turns out I don’t like you, well ill just kick you out ^_^.

1 kitchen

More then 100 rooms, most of witch have built in bathrooms.

Yard:

Front gate: http://www.taleofgenji.org/images/nanzenji_sanmon.jpg

Front entrance: http://www.taleofgenji.org/images/to..._rain_left.jpg

Frontal shot: http://www.taleofgenji.org/images/ki...do_skyline.jpg

Back yard garden: http://www.taleofgenji.org/images/by...all_sakura.jpg , http://www.taleofgenji.org/images/kiyomizu_pond.jpg

Courtyard/training grounds/playing field: http://www.taleofgenji.org/images/to...akura_rain.jpg

Side: http://www.taleofgenji.org/images/kiyomizu_pagoda.jpg

Kitchen:

http://img.hgtv.com/HGTV/2007/11/16/...-french_lg.jpg

http://img.hgtv.com/HGTV/2007/11/28/...french2_lg.jpg

1. I am the only vampire, sorry.
2. You are all just normal human beings, nothing special like powers or anything (so far I might change my mind we will see)
3. No godmoding, I know that goes for me more but still just so you all know.
4. The place is suppose to be massive, I Would Love To See Some Creative Rooms In This Rp. Decorate Your Rooms How You Like.
5. I do not mind if anyone wishes to go on with some romance, as a matter a fact that would be cool, but please try to keep more then just the two of you, ( You and your lover) involved in your posts unless otherwise able.
6. In relation to what I said in 8, please trey not to drift off, try and keep as many people involved in your posts as you can, and if you do manage to drift off to your own small side story please try to bring it back into the main one ASAP.

My Roommate Is A Vampire!
1. Striding Cloud
2. Cherrywild
3. Hitosu Moriko
4. charmaine
5. Matr0shka
6. Cammii
7. MadMel

Character sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

My Sheet:

Name: Ashetaka

Appearance: http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...g?t=1262766690

Personality: Very laid back, but can also be very hyperactive. He is never afraid to speak his mind or try new things, he is always seen in a good mood, but if he is ever found in a bad mood it is one you do not wish to be around. He loves his friends and treats everyone with respect, and does not much like violence or fighting, even though he is quite the little fighter.

Bio: he came into an endless amount of money one day and made his way to Tokyo Japan were he bought himself a house, the house being bigger then he had first thought, he put out fliers all over Tokyo in hopes that people would come to live in the large house with him. But little do they know of his little secret.

Matr0shka
i shall post my char by tonight but woot glad its up big grin

MadMel
Name: jason vex

Appearance: eh.....ill put this up later

Personality: mysterious and serious - acts as though he did something terrible and wants to forget..

Bio: showed up to the mansion unexpectedly, scarred all over his back, both arms broken, bruised all over and near dead...for some mysterious reason, his scars were inspected and then he was let in without question..when jason woke up he was mostly healed, though his scars never seem to fade..

Striding Cloud
Come on guys signn in sad

Cammii
I'm here, sorry i was going to put my sheet in last night but i got side tracked.Do you mind if i have two charters

Name:
Cammii

Appearance:
http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx118/lilo_otaku/Anime%20girls/105717.jpg

Personality:
Cammii's Personality swings , she is very calm and nice very well kept togather. She has respect shown to others if they show respect back.But she has a spark in her , she could show wild sides at moments.For the most part if people dont cross her she is friendly.

Bio:
Cammii lived with two parents her whole life, As a single child out on a farm at the age of eighteen she had left the place she called home, to leave and exsplor the world.For two years she has have been seeing things she's never had.Being kept out in the country ,land as far as the eye can see.She has grown up with respect to treat others well, to trust others but now that she is out there she can see differnt. Trusting people is always not the smartest idea.

Mandos
My Sheet:

Name: Keitaro Onsen

Appearance: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~flam/anime/anime_images/tenjou_tenge/tenjou_tenge_06.jpg

Personality: Doesn't to let his emotions control him, he stands on the far side of rationality. He loves to take risks in life, however, for he thinks that it's during those moments that a person grows most.
An intellectual, he doesn't believe in magic and is most comfortable with down-to-earth things. Very charismatic, he knows how to inspire people and surround himself with the right kind.
Not a sportive guy, however he is an adept of shorin ruy, kyokushin, iaido and kendo.

Bio: Leaving his parent's house last year, he has been very successful in the corporate world, enough for him to consider taking a break to rethink about his life and how he wants to spend it. He hears about the mansion and decides to go and take a look. Maybe this is the place he needs to spend some quiet time and regroup...

DangerousBeauty
Name: Neena Mishi

Appearance: later

Bio: At a young age, Neena had an accident. Her and her father were playing in their familys gym. Her fathers kendo sword broke and slashed her eyes. Her father took the accident harder than she did, and later hung himself. Neenas mother and older sister silently blamed her for dads death. Shunned, Neena drifted away from her family. Her best friend took her in when she was 13. Neena bounced back and has been living happily since. But now it's time for her to make a name for herself.

Personality: Neena is a bubbly woman. She's an artist, using her other sences to 'see' her work. She sees her world through Auras and colors. Though she is still in the dark, she can find her way through a crowded city. It's like if you stare into a bright light, than close your eyes. Thats how she sees. It's hard to make this woman sad. But it's easy to piss her off.

Striding Cloud
yah go ahead cammi u can have to chars .

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Hitosu Moriko

Age 29

Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925422736/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/30/foxdemon2.jpg

Bio: A genius who graduted high school at sixteen refuge to tokyo 10 yrs ago he recovered from a coma 3 yrs ago when he was 26 from a horrible accident getting to tokyo when his body was found he was comatose and during the second year he awoken for the next year he was in therapy now he needs a place to stay

Personality: He's a brash person he always sets his mind at something and always try to help someone very smart and perseptive as well

Matr0shka
Name: Irvine Grunvel

Appearance:

Personality: The greatest person you could ever meet. Or the worst person you could have as a enemy. All your decision, Irvine is a newly graduated psychologist. He has come across a place to stay and is ready to take hold of his new opertunities

Bio: Irvine was raised by strict parents. Was'nt until he graduated high school were he got let off the ball and chain. He put his full potential into being a Psychologist. He graduated 7 years later with his degree and set off to see more in the world. He landed here.

DangerousBeauty
Neena:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/blindfolded/xWhitexLillyx/anime/anime%20girls/s31790197.jpg?o=156

Matr0shka
when will this start up ?

Amazing Vrayo!!
Name: Tom Kelsey
Appearance: Shaggy Brown Hair. Calm Blue eyes. Pale. White Teeth (I'm flattering myself! big grin)
Personality: Laid back. Humorous. Sensitive.
Bio: Just out of college, Tom decided to tour the world. Unfortunately, he didn't plan out the trip very well financially and ended up stuck in Tokyo. He worked as a short order cook for a spell and is basically just trying to make ends meet. He is too embarassed to contact is family. This offer is truly a lifesaver to him (OR IS IT???!)

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Matr0shka
when will this start up ?

Striding Cloud
Relax. I'll either start it up tomorrow or Saturday okay...

Cammii
No rush hun (: When your good and ready.Btw ill be posting my other CS soon.

DangerousBeauty
we're just excited.

This has real potential to be a good rp.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Yeah, its shaping up to be good. Who doesn't love vampires, and who doesn't love japan?

Matr0shka
NO YOUR AWSOME VRAYO ! big grin

Amazing Vrayo!!
NO YOUR AWSOME VRAYO ! big grin NO YOU! stick out tongue

Matr0shka
:O !!!! THANKS =D

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
Yeah, its shaping up to be good. Who doesn't love vampires, and who doesn't love japan?

Hell ya!

This could be epic.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Hell ya!

This could be epic. Not could be...WILL be!

Matr0shka
>________< i wanna start now lol take my mind of the finals that are tommorow :P 5 more months and ill have my Massage Therapy License smile

DangerousBeauty
Good luck!

Striding Cloud
Haha! lol! Yeah i know i wanna start it up now but i won't be on today and most likely not tomorrow with school. But it will definitely be up Saturday no doubt. Sorry for the wait guys. sad BTW Thnx Cammi smile

Leytenánt Book
Name: Breznev

Appearance: Shown Below

Personality: Quirky, crazy, funny.

Bio: Not much is known about Breznev except that he is being hunted by the KGB, and needs a place to hide.

Will this be sufficient?

Cammii
we're just excited.

This has real potential to be a good rp.

Oh i know, i can't wait either for it to start xD.

Matr0shka
T^T !

DangerousBeauty
T^T !

Don't worry. Maybe it'll open tonight. I hope. >.<

Amazing Vrayo!!
*sigh* sad

DangerousBeauty
*sigh* sad

Agreed.

Cammii
I thought it would be up by tonight at least?

DangerousBeauty
So he said...

Matr0shka
>_<

Cammii
So ,..
How is everyone today (:

DangerousBeauty
Annoyed.

Emoboy won't quit. He's just so arrogant. He doesn't care about rules or about how threads are run.

It just wastes so much space when he says something.

So thats how my days going.

How is you? :3

Amazing Vrayo!!
Haha, that poor kid. You gotta appreciate his determination. Can't make an rp at all though. Anyways, I'm fine. A bit disappointed that the rp wasn't started but...ill survive. Played fable 2 for the bazillionth time.

Cammii
Annoyed.

Emoboy won't quit. He's just so arrogant. He doesn't care about rules or about how threads are run.

It just wastes so much space when he says something.

So thats how my days going.

How is you? :3

I've seen, in time he will get banned if he keeps it up.It seems he didn't learn from his mistake yesterday.

But hopefully your day will brighten.(=

Mines going smoothly , just anoyed the rollplay isnt up yet.

Haha, that poor kid. You gotta appreciate his determination. Can't make an rp at all though. Anyways, I'm fine. A bit disappointed that the rp wasn't started but...ill survive. Played fable 2 for the bazillionth time.

How old is he any way he acts and spells as though he is 10, he's just anouther depressed teenager i see.

Dear lord, i hate fable 2 i always die in that damn game or i go in a circle. xD .How do you live through that game.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Cammii
I've seen, in time he will get banned if he keeps it up.It seems he didn't learn from his mistake yesterday.

But hopefully your day will brighten.(=

Mines going smoothly , just anoyed the rollplay isnt up yet.

How old is he any way he acts and spells as though he is 10, he's just anouther depressed teenager i see.

Dear lord, i hate fable 2 i always die in that damn game or i go in a circle. xD .How do you live through that game. It's just talent I suppose! big grin

DangerousBeauty
No one does anything on kmc anymore. It sucks. People are even doing stuff late now and allowing trolling to get away with just a warnng. God... Why did this place have to change. I miss how It use to be.
I love this place. -.-

MadMel
agrees 100%

Siraben Mai
Name: Siraben Mai

Appearance: He has long purple hair and gray eyes

Personalitymessediraben is a horrible person hated by everyone he meets

Bio: Siraben Mai acquired a large sum of money and purchased a house in Tokyo. He had a habit of inviting people to his house who were currently unaware of his past.

Hitosu Moriko
No one does anything on kmc anymore. It sucks. People are even doing stuff late now and allowing trolling to get away with just a warnng. God... Why did this place have to change. I miss how It use to be.
I love this place. -.- if your talking about emoboy he has been banned for 730 days

DangerousBeauty
no I wasn't. But what did he get banned for?

Hi mai!

Siraben Mai
Sorry, I sort of subconsciously typed my bio just like the OP's... I wasn't even thinking while I wrote that. Let me rewrite it.

Bio: Siraben Mai acquired a large some of money when he moved to Beijing, China. He liked to have people over all the time.

Hitosu Moriko

Hi mai! Blatant Trolling they hope by this time he will mature

Cammii
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
if your talking about emoboy he has been banned for 730 days

730 days xD
Wow he's a cool a kid who get's banned for that long, it's two years, lmfao.

TxG
Is it too late to join this?

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by TxG
Is it too late to join this?

nope. was suppose to open saturday but....

so ya, join. smile

TxG
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab92/TwilightxGirl28/Alexis-Bledel.jpg
Name: Alexa Donahue

Personality: Sweet, Friendly, Homely, Can be quite nieve and sensitive at times, She does have a tendency to get emoional whether she is stressed out or sometimes wthout any cause for her to be like it at all It's just the way she is.

Bio: Alexa left home around a year ago she just come to the end of her first year at college and now is looking for a new place to stay, somewhere to call her next home even if that means sharing for a bit untill she is more finacially better off then so be it. Alexa really don't want to go back home she likes the independence she had when she attended college and wishes to keep it that way so this oppotunity seems too good to pass up, But will she live to regret her decision... Only time will tell if she lives to tell the tale.

Matr0shka
>_> if he opens it real quick everything will be a ok

Cammii
Yes it would be.
Randie kins is back! =D

Amazing Vrayo!!
I'm reading through all of his old posts and I actually thought he was really funny.

Siraben Mai

Hi mai!

Hey!

So is this RP starting soon?

DangerousBeauty
we don't know.

Spidervlad
You can't be banned for two years... At least I don't think so.

I found DBs reply to emoboy in the Worlds at War thread outright hilarious, even if a little aggressive. And yeah, back in the golden age of KMC it was wonderful.

starryknight
Name: Ashmora Edge

Appearance: see pic

Personality: Very shy and keeps to herself but when she feels comfortable she can be very friendly.

Bio: Ashmora came from a very loving family that moved to Japan when she was only six and lived there happily for two years, her father was a mix marshal art instructor and her mother was an artiest but most impotently great parents. Sadly that all changed five years ago when her father was killed by a fast moving illness there was nothing they could to to save his life. Ashmora's mother gave up on life and turned to drugs, soon after she OD leaving Ashmora a lone and for two years she lived on the streets of Tokyo, she uses what her father taught her to survive. She steals what she needs and defends her self with her marshal arts but when thats not enough she has a duffel bag full of weapons shes been collecting from the local gang members. She very recently heard of the huge house that was taking in people rent free and thought it would be better then sleeping behind a dumpster.

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Spidervlad
You can't be banned for two years... At least I don't think so.

I found DBs reply to emoboy in the Worlds at War thread outright hilarious, even if a little aggressive. And yeah, back in the golden age of KMC it was wonderful.

Aggressive is me in a nut shell. smile

Hitosu Moriko
He kept trolling and i think the mod thought he was like 13 or something so the figured 2 years would be the best for him

Spidervlad
I think I was more intelligent than emoboy when I was seven...

Matr0shka
Vlad your back ! hell yah man !

Spidervlad
Hey bro how you been?

lilk82394
Name:Hunter Abari
Appearance: sleeveless striped hoodie, baggy cargo pants
Personality: never serious, can make friends easily, loves to try to tlk to females, fun to be around
Bio: l8r im sleepy*yawn*

Messahi
Name: Slade Covee
Appearance:http://www.lostgrounds.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/busourenkin_06.jpg about 6 feet, give or take.

Personality: Carefree.Very aware of harsh reality. Kind, but afraid people will stab him in the back if he gets to close. Not a goodie-two shoes but has a good sense of justice. Hard working and responsible to a tolerable degree. Not used to genuine kindness or friendship.

Bio: Parents passed away when he was young. Lived with an abusive foster parent in America. Left home when he was about 15. Began tracking around the globe learning how to survive on the streets. Sometimes going days without shelter or nourishment. Became extremely resourceful in more than a couple of ways. Well versed in street fighting haven brawled with his fair share of criminals and just general thugs. Stowaway on a freighter that was scheduled to make a round the world trip, he was discovered as the ship pulled into the Tokyo harbor and was immediately dealt with. Wandering aimlessly through the city he came across one of the fliers and thought it to good to be true.

DangerousBeauty
I wonder if this will open. I saw SC on last night.

TxG
I don't know I hope so. It's got real potential this has which is why I posted a sheet. most people have gone to Roleplayer Guild now it's like kmc but it's for roleplaying you don't need approval for threads there, But on here roleplayers get there threads approved they should see it through or at least make the IC. Another cause of the problems I think is that people say in the idea thread I'm in yet don't post their sheets so the owner of the thread gives up thinking I'm wasting my time etc Idk to be honest It's not happened in this case with this thread people are for this rp maybe Striding Cloud is busy who knows.

Matr0shka
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Hey bro how you been? Very well sir, you out of medical school yet big grin ?

Btw yah maybe he can get somone to just open it for him ?

Cammii
How long are we going to wait for this roll play ?

MadMel
Originally posted by TxG
most people have gone to Roleplayer Guild now it's like kmc but it's for roleplaying
.....really? wink
i might consider joining then stick out tongue

Matr0shka
this rp isnt going up....

Cammii
this rp isnt going up....

We know "/

Matr0shka
*sigh* >.>

Cammii
Can't someone open this rp?

DangerousBeauty
ill pm

Leytenánt Book
People who can't get on very much should not start role plays. Just my opinion.

Messahi
Agreed. It's understandable if their has been an emergency or something along those lines, but when you post a thread you should be committed to it whether that be the evolution of the story or the destruction. But if it is something serious we completely understand.

Venomanzer
your roommate is GAY

Amazing Vrayo!!

DangerousBeauty
I don't think so. I've seen him on many times before. He comes into unhosted for a couple seconds than dissapears.

Amazing Vrayo!!
I don't think so. I've seen him on many times before. He comes into unhosted for a couple seconds than dissapears. Wierd, I wonder why he would do that.

Striding Cloud
Sorry guys. My grandma has went into a coma. And i'm never on now and haven't had the time to start it. But now that things have settled down a bit it will be up tomorrow. And if i'm gone just rp without me okay. Don't stop the rp if i'm gone just move on. Also my little brother is on sometimes so he can rp for me okay.

DangerousBeauty
you're in our hearts Hun.

DangerousBeauty
Been thinking about you all day SC. I'm sorry for whats happening. I'd never wish anything like that to happen to a family. Not even to emoboy.

You're in our thoughts, prayers, and hearts.

Messahi
Glad to hear things are settling down. My condolences to you and your family.

MadMel
ditto - thats just sad sad

lilk82394
Me 4

thin mint
Name: BJ Smegma
Appearance: Naked
Bio: He is a chode

Cammii
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
Sorry guys. My grandma has went into a coma. And i'm never on now and haven't had the time to start it. But now that things have settled down a bit it will be up tomorrow. And if i'm gone just rp without me okay. Don't stop the rp if i'm gone just move on. Also my little brother is on sometimes so he can rp for me okay.

I am sorry to hear that my dear, We all understand, And i wish for the best for your Grandmother.

Striding Cloud
Thank you all. And the rp has started.

DangerousBeauty
her seeing eye Anteater is a Lessser Anteater. He's tiny.

starryknight
i forgot that the house is miles away from anything so disregard hearing the thugs ><

Amazing Vrayo!!
See? I told you guys that Striding Cloud wouldn't just ditch.

Cammii
Hey where is everyone in the rollplay and where can i jump in ?

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Cammii
Hey where is everyone in the rollplay and where can i jump in ? Most people are at the front entrance of the house or out on the house's doorstep. The tricky one that tripped me.

Paul McCartney
Recap please.

Striding Cloud
Yeah just ring the door bell and introduce yourself and everything cammi. Doesn't matter how you get in the story. Since the house is huge still taking more people.

Brad Pitt
Name: John Malcolm

Appearance: Beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous blond hair

Personality: Flawless

Bio: John graduated school and went to college, then he got a job

Striding Cloud
Why so many socks lately?

Cammii
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
Yeah just ring the door bell and introduce yourself and everything cammi. Doesn't matter how you get in the story. Since the house is huge still taking more people.

Thank you (=.

Striding Cloud
BTW This is how Ashetaka looks. http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/The_Kind_Vamp_Shilo/Alacard.jpg

Yes he really does have red eyes all the time though.

MadMel
classic stick out tongue

Messahi
If Alucard was my landlord I would never get sleep ...

John McCain
Is it too late to join?

DangerousBeauty
Hellsing rules the anime world.

Mandos
The old one or the remix?

Striding Cloud
lmao! Agreed. But wazzup with with all the socks lately? I'm gonna go watch some hellsing actually! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.