Damage-Feat Steve Austin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
erm Anyone else had the displeasure of sitting through this piece of absouloute crap?

Stone cold should never make another ****ing movie again,His face had one expression the whole movie,They tried to even make a subplot about a little girl who needs a heart transplant to make us care........I didn't.

The only positive was really the last fight scene which packed a bit of punch.

All in all a very dissapointing movie.

smokin' Once again,If there is a thread for this I apologize,but I used the search function and nothing came up.

jaden101
Originally posted by K.Diddy

smokin' Once again,If there is a thread for this I apologize,but I used the search function and nothing came up.

I probably could've lived with that being the case forever.

But no...You had to go and ruin it for everyone...I hope you're proud of yourself.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by jaden101
I probably could've lived with that being the case forever.

But no...You had to go and ruin it for everyone...I hope you're proud of yourself.

beer If you have seen this movie,please give your opinion,I would apreciate it

NemeBro
The **** is Damage Feat?

steverules_2
Anything with Stone cold Steve Austin is a masterpiece of a movie, I think its him who should have played Jake in Avatar

Jake: The sky people are gonna come here and open a whole can of whoop ass on you tree hugging sons of b!tches! I ain't on your side and I ain't on theirs, I'm on the side I've always been on and thats stone colds! Whatcha gonna do huh? throw a few sticks at 'em you sorry son of b!tches, know what I'm gonna do...drink some beer, drive my pickup truck up their asses and open up a can of whoop ass on all of y'all!!!

The Nuul
Yeah, Rock is the only not bad Wrestler turned actor. The rest suck and shouldnt even be in film again. WWE shouldnt put out movies. Same with Rampage, hes horrible.

BruceSkywalker
when did this.....movie come out?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by NemeBro
The **** is Damage Feat?

wink No,The movie is called DAMAGE

The ''feat'' stands for featuring

roll eyes (sarcastic) Kids

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
when did this.....movie come out?

erm It's been out for awhile...In Aus anyway

confused Hasn't ANY one else seen this movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.