Hulk & Fantastic 4 vs The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The Incredible Hulk & The First Family of heroes vs The best team in DC history. JLA lineup consist of Wonder Woman, Batman, Plastic Man, Aquaman & Hawkman. 2 scenarios.
1. no prep
2. 48 hrs prep

BUSTER1
Originally posted by American Dragon
The Incredible Hulk & The First Family of heroes vs The best team in DC history. JLA lineup consist of Wonder Woman, Batman, Plastic Man, Aquaman & Hawkman. 2 scenarios.
1. no prep
2. 48 hrs prep

Both scenarios, Iwould put my money on the DC people-mostly because of WW.

Enyalus
1) JLA, 7/10.
2) FF & Hulk, 8/10.

Colossus-Big C
they slaugther superman in both instances. ww will be a problem they can win by getting some of supermans blood in her eyes perhapsmmm

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
they slaugther superman in both instances. ww will be a problem they can win by getting some of supermans blood in her eyes perhapsmmm

facepalm

Superman?

facepalm2

Enyalus
Might want to read the OP before you make your asinine statements.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Enyalus
1) JLA, 7/10.
2) FF & Hulk, 8/10.

thumb up

The Nuul

Fail...once again.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Enyalus
1) JLA, 7/10.
2) FF & Hulk, 8/10.

Can't disagree with this smile

Bouboumaster
I'll go with FF on the two matches.
1) Thing and Hulk are two heavy, heavy hitters. While Wondie probably (without a doubt, in fact) outfight Thing, Hulk can beat her. Batman is useless in a non prep fight, and the most powerful being on the field is probably Sue Storm.

2) Reed Richards. Enough said.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
Fail...once again. What completely cracked my up is that he used the thinking smiley laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I'll go with FF on the two matches.
1) Thing and Hulk are two heavy, heavy hitters. While Wondie probably (without a doubt, in fact) outfight Thing, Hulk can beat her. Batman is useless in a non prep fight, and the most powerful being on the field is probably Sue Storm.

2) Reed Richards. Enough said.

vansonbee
Both for team#1.

JakeTheBank
JLA's roster could be a smidge better, imo. They can win the first encounter but they get annihilated in the prep scenario.

Sasaraixx
JLA win handily in scenario 1.

Question: For scenario 2, is it only the FF that get prep, or do the JLA as well? WW & Batman with prep is not to be shrugged off.

-Pr-
JLA for part 1. Probably the FF for part 2.

I wonder how Hawkman would do against Thing, though. mmm

also, does Aquaman get his water hand?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.