Black Adam and Captain Marvel Vs Thanos and The Champion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Black Adam and Captain Marvel Vs Thanos and Champion

Enyalus
Thanos solos.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos solos.

confused

Enyalus
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
confused
Well he does.

Black bolt z
There is no way team 1 wins. smokin'

JakeTheBank
Thanos solos.

Bouboumaster
Thanos solos.

Without a doubt.

Harbinger
Champion? Really?

But yeah, Thanos solos.

nicamarvin
confused ...confused

Philosophía
Thanos definitley doesn't solo both Captain Marvel and Black Adam.

The Nuul
Hes the Champion now and not the Mad Titan.....erm

Thanos.

no3le1
yep thanos is the second most overrated character around here he cant solo both black adam and cap marvel thats for sure he will get stomped by both of them as a matter of fact i will open a thread to see what do you think

Q99
That's... really not necessarily. We already think Thanos solos in this thread.

Batman-Prime
We? Speak for yourself, son. stick out tongue

Q99
Well the two together would have a chance, but Thanos is definitely a fair amount stronger than either.

The Nuul
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hes the Champion now and not the Mad Titan.....erm

Thanos.

Ahhhh.......I cant read.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Q99
Well the two together would have a chance, but Thanos is definitely a fair amount stronger than either.

I wouldn't say that he is physically stronger. His amped punches will hurt more though.

nicamarvin
We? Speak for yourself, son. stick out tongue Poor Dilutional Schmuck.....ermm

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Poor Dilutional Schmuck.....ermm

You shouldn't badmouth your father, son.

nicamarvin
You shouldn't badmouth your father, son. You are too young to be my father fool..... eek!

the ninjak
We? Speak for yourself, son. stick out tongue Originally posted by nicamarvin
Poor Dilutional Schmuck.....ermm

laughing out loud The Champion will be be a great distraction while Thanos gets to work.

Batman-Prime
You are too young to be my father fool..... eek!

The way you behave... you can't be older then 7.

nicamarvin
The way you behave... you can't be older then 7. ............... stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
............... stick out tongue

I knew it! biscuits

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos his pants.

thumb up

Wild Shadow
thanos doesnt waste his time on these unknown beings. he finger flexes them into another part of the galaxy,,,

thanos 8/10 ftw

quanchi112
thumb up So this is your new routine?

nicamarvin
Thanos solos. Quan you are Crazed...but this time just this time you are Right........ eek!

quanchi112
Quan you are Crazed...but this time just this time you are Right........ eek! It's just funny when certain posters give their opinions and can't back them up like batman prime. Then his whole routine is changing quotes like a child.

nicamarvin
It's just funny when certain posters give their opinions and can't back them up like batman prime. Then his whole routine is changing quotes like a child. He is 7 what do you expect.... confused

Batman-Prime
He is 7 what do you expect.... confused

uhuh do not copy me.

Q99
I wouldn't say that he is physically stronger. His amped punches will hurt more though.

Overall stronger. Thanos has a lot of firepower that'll do quite a number on the Marvels.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Q99
Overall stronger. Thanos has a lot of firepower that'll do quite a number on the Marvels.

If he hits them.

quanchi112
He is 7 what do you expect.... confused If he isn't he sometimes acts like it when I am asking questions and he is busy changing my quotes as some kind of counter.

nicamarvin

quanchi112

nicamarvin

ankur29
how is thanos going to beat them?

prove he is stronger than either
has he lifted anything BA/CM have been incapable of

CM recently helped SM lift that infinte weight book

thier durability is quite high aswell and they are much faaster than both onm team 2

quanchi112
Originally posted by ankur29
how is thanos going to beat them?

prove he is stronger than either

thier durability is quite high aswell and they are much faaster than both onm team 2 Can you prove they are stronger than him?

Top tiers like Thor and Hulk have been treated as nonfactors against Thanos. Surfer's blasts don't even phase him.

the ninjak
Watching Quan and Batman Prime type away is like watching an episode of Pinky and the Brain.

ankur29
Can you prove they are stronger than him?

Top tiers like Thor and Hulk have been treated as nonfactors against Thanos. Surfer's blasts don't even phase him.

lol i asked you first , and there was that example i gave of CM lifting that infinte weight...

is thanos thor's physical superior?
what hulk was this/was he mad ?
i though it was prof hulk and thing he manhandled , who both are pretty weak

Wild Shadow
CM helping SM lift the book of knowledge is an abstract feat at its best no matter what the writers try to pass it off with saying it had infinite weight...

but if you want to accept it as a physical feat then Hercules also lifted the heavens by himself....

and thanos still smacked him and his avenger buddies down.

Batman-Prime

D_Dude1210
Thanos solos 10/10.

It won't be spite as he'll have a tough fight, but he'll win each and every time.

Adding champion in doesn't tip the scales enough to make this a spite thread. But it makes it 10/10 even more.

Enyalus
lol i asked you first , and there was that example i gave of CM lifting that infinte weight...
It wasn't 'infinite weight'. It had 'infinite pages' in it. Which, for something magical that doesn't have to follow the rules of physics, says nothing for its weight.

Obviously.
i though it was prof hulk and thing he manhandled , who both are pretty weak
It was Professor Hulk who supported the weight of the 100 billion ton mountain range in Secret Wars...

Thanos doesn't have to worry about their speed. His omnidirectional blast has one-shot killed Classic Warlock w/ the Soul Gem, a bonafide herald leveler. One-shot Heimdall. One-shot Classic Drax. One-shot Morg. One-shot Thing (something Champion couldn't do), one-shot Captain Marvel, etc...all with energy blasts.

quanchi112

i though it was prof hulk and thing he manhandled , who both are pretty weak That was an alternate reality version of Marvel anyways. Thanos doesn't have uber strength feats on their own but has pwned characters with them.

What does strength matter anyways in these versus battles. Thanos is powerful enough to destroy the Surfer and laugh off blasts while most would argue he is more powerful than either Marvel or Adam or in the same league rendering them scrubs to him.

Thanos takes on guys who could oneshot either of these like Odin or Tyrant. Originally posted by Enyalus

It wasn't 'infinite weight'. It had 'infinite pages' in it. Which, for something magical that doesn't have to follow the rules of physics, says nothing for its weight.

Obviously.

It was Professor Hulk who supported the weight of the 100 billion ton mountain range in Secret Wars...

Thanos doesn't have to worry about their speed. His omnidirectional blast has one-shot killed Classic Warlock w/ the Soul Gem, a bonafide herald leveler. One-shot Heimdall. One-shot Classic Drax. One-shot Morg. One-shot Thing (something Champion couldn't do), one-shot Captain Marvel, etc...all with energy blasts. Nicely done and since it is magic then infinite weight doesn't even apply. Great job, seriously.

Batman-Prime

If those magical pages wouldn't have a weight, then everyone should be able to lift it, or better said, why not ask Zatanna to lift it, it has no weight after all, only magic prevents you from lifting it duryes.

More probably, the writer wanted to make this an feat, an strength feat that is quite impressive without giving the artist an headache. smile

FC is full of tasks worth remembering.

Infinite weight is impossible but then again those are comics, those are heroes and Morrison wanted to entertain us, he did.

Mshinu
5/10 Thanos solos them with two quick pimp slaps
For the other 5 he uses only one.

KuRuPT Thanosi
THanos has to work but does solo

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
THanos has to work but does solo How does he have to work if characters like Surfer and Thor can't even threaten him on their own?

Batman-Prime
How does he have to work if characters like Surfer and Thor can't even threaten him on their own?

Masterson beat him almost to death smile. And Thor showed he can affect or hurt Thanos.

quanchi112
Masterson beat him almost to death smile. And Thor showed he can affect or hurt Thanos. In the same comic Thanos was toying with them. If you knew anything about the power gem alone you'd realize knocking apg user back is only knocking them back.

Thanos gave them far less than a 1 percent chance of victory while he depowered them so they would have a shot. You continue to speak about comics you haven't read or even read the scans I have put up.

Thor with the power gem showed he can bloody his nose after increasing his strength and going through a team which consisted of Surfer, the Infinity Watch, and classic Strange.

Batman-Prime
In the same comic Thanos was toying with them. If you knew anything about the power gem alone you'd realize knocking apg user back is only knocking them back.

Thanos gave them far less than a 1 percent chance of victory while he depowered them so they would have a shot. You continue to speak about comics you haven't read or even read the scans I have put up.

Thor with the power gem showed he can bloody his nose after increasing his strength and going through a team which consisted of Surfer, the Infinity Watch, and classic Strange.

Yeah right that's why he had to turn Thor to glass to survive. He toyed and saw that it's not a game anymore, he had to cheat. smile
Thor restrained Thanos before. The PG Thor hasn't tapped into the Gems power very good. Drax with the Power Gem was defeated by Thor via physical force.

quanchi112
Yeah right that's why he had to turn Thor to glass to survive. He toyed and saw that it's not a game anymore, he had to cheat. smile
Thor restrained Thanos before. The PG Thor hasn't tapped into the Gems power very good. Drax with the Power Gem was defeated by Thor via physical force. He had to cheat? he had the ig and actually depowered it so they would even have a chance.

He killed Thor because he opposed him. He could turn any of them into glass at any time and thought of creative ways to kill them.

You don't even grasp the power gems abilities to suggest something as ignorant as Thor almost killed thanos there.

Thor got the power gem out of his stomach and prior to Thor couldn't beat him with physical force. They actually cited he couldn't as long as Drax tapped into it.

You are so ignorant it's not even funny.

Batman-Prime
He had to cheat? he had the ig and actually depowered it so they would even have a chance.

He killed Thor because he opposed him. He could turn any of them into glass at any time and thought of creative ways to kill them.

You don't even grasp the power gems abilities to suggest something as ignorant as Thor almost killed thanos there.

Thor got the power gem out of his stomach and prior to Thor couldn't beat him with physical force. They actually cited he couldn't as long as Drax tapped into it.

You are so ignorant it's not even funny.

Depowered parts of it and get his ass handed to him till he used it's power.
You can disagree with the comic and the writer all you want, but Thanos was going to die. Comics and writer > your biased opinion.

I grasp more then you ever will, that's a moot point.

Thor beat the Power Gem out of Drax, physically. It's not like he reached into Drax mouth and took it, he punched him. We agree here.

You don't read comics, you already said that, but you still argue, so i dunno why you keep misinterpreting them and disagreeing with the writers, on purpose i guess.

quanchi112
Depowered parts of it and get his ass handed to him till he used it's power.
You can disagree with the comic and the writer all you want, but Thanos was going to die. Comics and writer > your biased opinion.

I grasp more then you ever will, that's a moot point.

Thor beat the Power Gem out of Drax, physically. It's not like he reached into Drax mouth and took it, he punched him. We agree here.

You don't read comics, you already said that, but you still argue, so i dunno why you keep misinterpreting them and disagreeing with the writers, on purpose i guess. He won. He showed off and still won. That's called Thanos coming out on top and giving them a chance.

No, it isn't. If you knew anything about the power gem you'd know Thor can't kill him.

The only reason Thor beat Drax was because he knocked it from his belly. The other time when he couldn't just get it off of him he couldn't hurt him. I guess you agree with me. Without removing the power gem you can't ko them.

Says the guy who doesn't know what he's talking about yet again. Name a power gem user who has been killed when tapping intot he power gem.

Enyalus
If those magical pages wouldn't have a weight, then everyone should be able to lift it, or better said, why not ask Zatanna to lift it, it has no weight after all, only magic prevents you from lifting it duryes.
When did I claim they didn't have a weight? I just said they didn't have to follow the normal laws of physics since the book is basically magical in nature, and that it didn't have infinite weight. Of course it had some weight, and that weight was very large.

quanchi112
When did I claim they didn't have a weight? I just said they didn't have to follow the normal laws of physics since the book is basically magical in nature, and that it didn't have infinite weight. Of course it had some weight, and that weight was very large. I agree though now that it makes since it wasn't infinite weight which makes the perfect sense now when wrapping our minds around this feat.

Batman-Prime
When did I claim they didn't have a weight? I just said they didn't have to follow the normal laws of physics since the book is basically magical in nature, and that it didn't have infinite weight. Of course it had some weight, and that weight was very large.

So now you decide how much it weights? Honestly erm

It had a weight, it was heavy enough that Superman doubted he could lift it alone. The writer provided us with an clear statement, an infinite number of pages. That means infinite weight, there is nothing to argue about it. The magic behind this was surely the fact that those infinite pages didn't collapse the Omniverse.

Infinite weight is a bullshit statement in comics, i agree with this, though it is there to entertain us, the writer wants to impress, to make something worth remembering and he was successfull. We aren't here to judge this, accept it or not, it's canon and it's valid.

quanchi112

It had a weight, it was heavy enough that Superman doubted he could lift it alone. The writer provided us with an clear statement, an infinite number of pages. That means infinite weight, there is nothing to argue about it. The magic behind this was surely the fact that those infinite pages didn't collapse the Omniverse.

Infinite weight is a bullshit statement in comics, i agree with this, though it is there to entertain us, the writer wants to impress, to make something worth remembering and he was successfull. We aren't here to judge this, accept it or not, it's canon and it's valid. Not with magic involved. It weighed lot we all agree but didn't have an infinite weight to it. It's a feat we shouldn't focus on anyways as you yourself admit it's hyperbolic.

Enyalus
Again, when did I say how much it weighs? I didn't. All I did say that that it weighs some weight, call it x. And that x does not equal infinity.

It had a weight, it was heavy enough that Superman doubted he could lift it alone. The writer provided us with an clear statement, an infinite number of pages. That means infinite weight, there is nothing to argue about it.
Infinite # of pages =/= infinite weight. It just doesn't. Especially when those pages are magical.

And clearly Superman was wrong to doubt himself, anyway, as Ultraman(?) lifted it by himself just fine. Superman needed help because he wanted to be careful with it. I'm betting Superman could have lifted it himself. So could Captain Marvel. So could a top tier from Marvel like Thor or Hercules. It's a good feat, but unquantifiable for one, bullshit for two (since Ultraman lifted it solo), and inadmissible for three because its a shared feat and hence, I have no idea why its being brought up.

quanchi112

Again, when did I say how much it weighs? I didn't. All I did say that that it weighs some weight, call it x. And that x does not equal infinity.

Infinite # of pages =/= infinite weight. It just doesn't. Especially when those pages are magical.

And clearly Superman was wrong to doubt himself, anyway, as Ultraman(?) lifted it by himself just fine. Superman needed help because he wanted to be careful with it. I'm betting Superman could have lifted it himself. So could Captain Marvel. So could a top tier from Marvel like Thor or Hercules. It's a good feat, but unquantifiable for one, bullshit for two (since Ultraman lifted it solo), and inadmissible for three because its a shared feat and hence, I have no idea why its being brought up. thumb up

Batman-Prime

Again, because you say so? I disagree, the writers intention was quite obvious. If he wished to give us an impression that it's weight wasn't infinite he would have done so, but he did the opposite.
Your part is speculation, no offense. You try to apply logic to an story, even worse, to Final Crisis. I think it was pretty clear that it was heavy because it had infinite pages and that those pages defined the weight which indeed is infinite.

And just because i don't like such hyperbolic bullshit myself doesn't mean that I'm right and the comic, the writer, is wrong. Even if i disagree with the writer (deep in my heart) I know I'm wrong to do so, he wrote the story, he made the rules.

quanchi112
Again, because you say so? I disagree, the writers intention was quite obvious. If he wished to give us an impression that it's weight wasn't infinite he would have done so, but he did the opposite.
Your part is speculation, no offense. You try to apply logic to an story, even worse, to Final Crisis. I think it was pretty clear that it was heavy because it had infinite pages and that those pages defined the weight which indeed is infinite.

And just because i don't like such hyperbolic bullshit myself doesn't mean that I'm right and the comic, the writer, is wrong. Even if i disagree with the writer (deep in my heart) I know I'm wrong to do so, he wrote the story, he made the rules. He agreed it was heavy so you aren't disagreeing with him. When something is magical then it isn't the same. If I have magical wood would you compare it to real wood?

Thor or any other top tier could have lifted it imo. I don't think Thor would have asked for help.

Enyalus
Your part is speculation, no offense. You try to apply logic to an story, even worse, to Final Crisis.
lol

Batman-Prime
He agreed it was heavy so you aren't disagreeing with him. When something is magical then it isn't the same. If I have magical wood would you compare it to real wood?

Thor or any other top tier could have lifted it imo. I don't think Thor would have asked for help.

You already admitted that you didn't understood FC, so stop thinking before you head explodes.

Blanket
You already admitted that you didn't understood FC, so stop thinking before you head explodes. Quan still thinks that cotton candy is cotton. Let him be.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Blanket
Quan still thinks that cotton candy is cotton. Let him be.
It's not!?

IVE BEEN LIED 2 ALL THEZE YEARZ!!!

quanchi112
You already admitted that you didn't understood FC, so stop thinking before you head explodes. No, I sai dmost can't agree on what actually took place. Your memory is really off yet again.Originally posted by Enyalus
It's not!?

IVE BEEN LIED 2 ALL THEZE YEARZ!!! I hate it when bran tried to lure me off topic. He's a tricky one. Whoa!! Bran is trick. Trick is bran. I finally figured it out.

batdude123
It's a good feat, but unquantifiable for one

Then why are you speculating that a top tier from Marvel could replicate said feat?

Blanket
snap

Enyalus
Originally posted by batdude123
Then why are you speculating that a top tier from Marvel could replicate said feat?
Because a mid-herald from DC did so?

batdude123
Because a mid-herald from DC did so?

It's OK to think that, but you have to recognize that you contradicted yourself pretty hard in that post.

Blanket
Originally posted by Blanket
snap

Enyalus
It's OK to think that, but you have to recognize that you contradicted yourself pretty hard in that post.
It was, like you said, a speculation. Not really a contradiction.

Philosophía
Then why are you speculating that a top tier from Marvel could replicate said feat? He's just spitting all the excuses he can think of in order to dimiss the feat or its impressiveness, not caring whether one contradicts the other. You expect any sort of consistency in these type of 'arguments'?

You probably haven't read the arguments, but they go through all the stages "it's hyperbole" -insert evidence that it isn't-, "character x replicated it" -insert evidence that he didn't-, "it's some sort of magic, it doesn't prove anything"- etc.

Just sit back, relax and laugh.

batdude123
Lawlz, true.

quanchi112

kgkg
Thanos solos.

Philosophía
Originally posted by kgkg
Thanos solos Care to elaborate?

Wild Shadow

kgkg

Warlord
Thanos

batdude123
So now he's biased and is trying to take away a shared feat someone else did on their own as a slap at Superman? Wow. Maybe he doesn't agree with you who tends to pretty much overrate Superman at every turn.

Once again, you just don't get it.

quanchi112
Once again, you just don't get it. Are you saying he doesn't overrate Superman?

I think you yourself are guilty of that as well so I think it's the both of you who don't get it. To run around praising a shared feat someone later did on their own like it proves anything is amusing.

You don't hear Thor fans ranting and raving over his lifting feats do you?

batdude123
Are you saying he doesn't overrate Superman?

I think you yourself are guilty of that as well so I think it's the both of you who don't get it. To run around praising a shared feat someone later did on their own like it proves anything is amusing.

You don't hear Thor fans ranting and raving over his lifting feats do you?

Once again, you just don't get it.

quanchi112
Spire is that you?

KuRuPT Thanosi
When is that BZ happening?

quanchi112
When is that BZ happening? Probably when this tourney is over and when we both can do it.

Firestorms
and Please someone explain to me how a fool like Batman-Prime is not banned. I have never seen him contribute anything positive to this site, yeah lots of negative homosexual stuff like Thanos getting buggered by a gay version of Superman
Really he's one of KMC's worst trolls
the banner is a waste of bandwith and his comments about as useful as people who post spam or keep shouting "jobberseid" "stairs" "jobberseid" "stairs"
This place would have been a great site if they got rid of the trolls, I'm not pointing fingers at DC fans or Marvel fans a lot of people are to blame and I will single out individuals like BatmanPrime

Originally posted by Q99
We already think Thanos solos in this thread.

Yeah I think he would beat them but Black Adam and Marvel might irritate Thanos for a while by buzzing around him with their super speed

Wild Shadow
i just put him in my ignore list over a yr ago.. why hasnt he bn banned? its kinda hard to get him for anything when he is subversively trolling.... he watches what he says and barely crosses the troll line.

Philosophía
Much better durability than both BA , CM and few shots from Thanos and they both probably go down. Also Thanos can use shield etc if he gets pressured. Captain Marvel has stood up to Spectre (heh), been turned inside out, Black Adam had a football field teleported inside his head etc. Thanos may be more durable, but certainly not 'much' durable. What else, blasting Galactus? Black Adam has gone through Spectre's head. Teth certainly has battle performances against various opponents to compete with Thanos (against JSA, for example) or high-feats (ripping Amazo's head off). Billy has stalemated many of JLA's big guns while weakened (one of his hands was broken) and manhandled J'onn after being fully healed etc.
Not to mention superior speed, magical amped punches.
And it's 2 against 1.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Philosophía
Pending...
What does an amped CM going against spectre exactly prove? Cancel.

xJLxKing
lol

carver9
So now he's biased and is trying to take away a shared feat someone else did on their own as a slap at Superman? Wow. Maybe he doesn't agree with you who tends to pretty much overrate Superman at every turn.

Very true but since they want to count the feat and it took 3 people to do it whereas it took one person to solo it. I guess that means ultra man>>>>>superman strength wise since Superman was unable to lift the book by himself but Ultraman lifted it no problem. confused

the ninjak
Originally posted by Firestorms
and Please someone explain to me how a fool like Batman-Prime is not banned. I have never seen him contribute anything positive to this site, yeah lots of negative homosexual stuff like Thanos getting buggered by a gay version of Superman
Really he's one of KMC's worst trolls
the banner is a waste of bandwith and his comments about as useful as people who post spam or keep shouting "jobberseid" "stairs" "jobberseid" "stairs"
This place would have been a great site if they got rid of the trolls, I'm not pointing fingers at DC fans or Marvel fans a lot of people are to blame and I will single out individuals like BatmanPrime

And Spire

KuRuPT Thanosi

quanchi112

Philosophía
I figured as much... When you can't really counter the points.. this kinda post follows. What points? The ones where you have absolutley no clue what I'm reffering to, not having read the story, or the part where you almost post a marvel bio, only dumber and less coherent?

Hey, at least I adressed one of your posts, laughing -- but still, which is more than quanchi can say for a long time. But don't worry, I won't do it again.

quanchi112

batdude123
Originally posted by -Pr-
am i the only one that sees the irony here?

KuRuPT Thanosi

carver9
Nope that isn't the part I'm referring to in the least... I'm referring to the part where I laid out exactly where Thanos is superior to either of these two characters. Listed many of the attributes that would be the most relevant in such an encounter. You see, that is the part where you counter with why my points are wrong, while making a case for why you feel the team wins. The problem is everything I said in my post is spot on, and you have no counter. Thus, we get the typical philo response when this happens. Claiming it's a waste of his time in your typical pretentious way. You see that may fool some people philo, but it doesn't fool me one bit. I know you can't counter or dispute all the ways that Thanos is superior, because then you would look like a bigger tool than you already do. So... this is the typical response when you're faced with such a situation. Trust me I'm not surprised in the least.

So true Happy Dance

quanchi112
Nope that isn't the part I'm referring to in the least... I'm referring to the part where I laid out exactly where Thanos is superior to either of these two characters. Listed many of the attributes that would be the most relevant in such an encounter. You see, that is the part where you counter with why my points are wrong, while making a case for why you feel the team wins. The problem is everything I said in my post is spot on, and you have no counter. Thus, we get the typical philo response when this happens. Claiming it's a waste of his time in your typical pretentious way. You see that may fool some people philo, but it doesn't fool me one bit. I know you can't counter or dispute all the ways that Thanos is superior, because then you would look like a bigger tool than you already do. So... this is the typical response when you're faced with such a situation. Trust me I'm not surprised in the least. Pretty much.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos solos. If Thanos was limited to his fists and nothing else, then I would say he'd lose to Black Adam and Captain Marvel.

kgkg

Philosophía
You see your using higher end feat of BA and CM to justify what they can do.
A good way to judge his durability is Tyrant, Odin , Galactus examples where he actually manage to not get K.O in a blast or two while people at BA , CM get one shot K.O Heh.

I used Captain Marvel withstanding a beating from the Spectre simply to get the discussion pass the inevitable point where you'd bring up Thanos going up against Odin as means of proving he is far superior to them--which is exactly what you did in your post, while saying I'm using the highest feats in order to portray them as better than they are. Double standards/hypocrisy is amusing, though.

You want to use the 'team-wrecker' argument, no problem. Black Adam is established as one of the highest order, taking teams composed of heavy-hitters en-masse, and I'm not talking just about WWIII.

What is the most important part is that you're simply missing the bigger picture. This is Thanos against both of them simultaneously, not separatley. So while you could succesfully argue that Thanos is more impressive than either of them, it's simply not enough to say he could beat them at the same time.

Furthermore, in a forum environment, they have what the other opponents Thanos encountered didn't display--speed. That and superior numbers account for most of the physical and energy attacks. So they won't just run into blasts or punches, and they'll definitley use everything they have to the their advantage.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Name me the instances where BA has displayed his vaunted "team wrecker" ability. I want to know exactly which instances your referring to and what the end result was.

You saying Thanos, on a forum environment, would be facing something he hasn't before.. namely speed. It's funny because he has a very specific incident where he dealt with speed and a bumrush with ease. However, couldn't we also say... in a forum environment Thanos would be using abilities and powers he also rarely displays in comic battles? It works both ways Philo, or did you forget that part.

Address all the attributes that I listed in which Thanos is their superior, and list for me the attributes they are superior in.

Do you believe either BA or CM are above PG Thor? If not, then explain why a force block wouldn't end this fight before it even got started. Oooo that right... TH3 SP33d FTW!!!

Let me guess... you're going to come back with your typical pretentious fake persona that you love exhibiting on the forum and say you don't have the time... Please amuse me some more little philo.

nicamarvin
Name me the instances where BA has displayed his vaunted "team wrecker" ability. I want to know exactly which instances your referring to and what the end result was.

You saying Thanos, on a forum environment, would be facing something he hasn't before.. namely speed. It's funny because he has a very specific incident where he dealt with speed and a bumrush with ease. However, couldn't we also say... in a forum environment Thanos would be using abilities and powers he also rarely displays in comic battles? It works both ways Philo, or did you forget that part.

Address all the attributes that I listed in which Thanos is their superior, and list for me the attributes they are superior in.

Do you believe either BA or CM are above PG Thor? If not, then explain why a force block wouldn't end this fight before it even got started. Oooo that right... TH3 SP33d FTW!!!

Let me guess... you're going to come back with your typical pretentious fake persona that you love exhibiting on the forum and say you don't have the time... Please amuse me some more little philo. Where is gay Bada when one needs to close a spite thread?... confused

Naija boy
Thanos solos

Batman-Prime
Where is gay Bada when one needs to close a spite thread?... confused

Actually it's not a spite Thread. Team two has to work hard to win, yeah they win but anyway.
I'm not impressed by the Champion, i think no one is but as an elder he should get some vs respect, though honestly, each one from Team 1 could beat him (without the gem) for an majority imo.
And no, Thanos won't solo those two. He is the reason team two wins but he wouldn't solo those two.

kgkg

WhiteWitchKing
Thanos solos. The thought of either BA and CM beating Thanos is ridiculous. You'd need BA and CM's highest feat to stay competitive to Thanos' everyday feats.

We've seen Thanos walk all over heralds and top tiers. What I haven't seen is a top tier or herald beat Thanos.

Mshinu
Add Supes and WW and Thanos still solos http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/images/avatars/comics/thanos2.jpg

Philosophía

KuRuPT Thanosi

quanchi112

JakeTheBank
To be fair, CM did take a lot of the Spectre's asskicking before Enchantress even amped him. He was bloody beyond recognition, but even Spectre commented on how much effort Marvel was putting up against him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
To be fair, CM did take a lot of the Spectre's asskicking before Enchantress even amped him. He was bloody beyond recognition, but even Spectre commented on how much effort Marvel was putting up against him. Yes, but the guy was clearly overmatched and needed the amp and quickly. Thanos fought Odin the entire time under his own power. We also later saw the Spectre ko him like a baby showing us he's less than nothing against the Spectre.

Philosophía
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
To be fair, CM did take a lot of the Spectre's asskicking before Enchantress even amped him.Don't bother. It's more fun to leave them in the dark, and laugh at them thinking they know what they're talking about.

nicamarvin

kgkg

Q99
I will also note the Marvels are literally *designed*, mystically speaking, to take apart mages. So he'll do better against Dr. Fate than some people who could beat him (also Hector Hall wasn't that impressive a Fate).

Also I don't think Sentinel or PG were actually taken out in the BA vs JSA fights in question, though admittedly it's been awhile since I read them.

WhiteWitchKing

xJLxKing
You guys are misunderstanding what Philo is saying

tkitna
Thanos kills CM and BA and then kills Champion for getting in the way.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You guys are misunderstanding what Philo is saying Shut up already... mad

Enyalus
From what I got, he's saying Thanos can't solo.

Which is incorrect.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Mshinu
Add Supes and WW and Thanos still solos http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/images/avatars/comics/thanos2.jpg

That I disagree with.

He does solo here though.

WhiteWitchKing

What he's trying to say is that both CM and Adam have feats that rival or is above Thanos' feats. Therefore, Thanos can't solo them. What he's ignoring is that those high end feats are performed by top tiers all the time. On average, however, they both are in a certain tier while Thanos is far above them.

This is simple:

1. The people that have given Thanos trouble or loses are around skyfather level or above.
2. Thanos almost always treats top tiers like children. No top tier has beaten him on their own without some kind of power up. When either CM and BA show this consistency, then there's a good argument for them beating Thanos.

the ninjak
nicamarvin got restricted

Anyway Thanos Crushes Team 1

Batman-Prime
From what I got, he's saying Thanos can't solo.

Which is incorrect.

Incorrect?
Arguable. I think he can't solo, for an majority. You might disagree, which is ok (and incorrect imo stick out tongue)

Philosophía

KuRuPT Thanosi
Little Philo... Are BA and CM top tiers for DC or above that level? It's a very simple question, and for some reason you just keep dancing around it.

kgkg

Q99
Little Philo... Are BA and CM top tiers for DC or above that level? It's a very simple question, and for some reason you just keep dancing around it.

Personally I think it's hard to put them above. They draw against Superman... in part due to magic advantage. Wonder Woman is an even match with Billy in strength (though she can use the lasso to win). J'onn has thrown down with them on roughly even terms too (like at the beginning of JLI).

xJLxKing
You guys are still under the impression that Philo believes Superman is only a High Herald. He knows that with feats, Superman is near Thanos level.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You guys are still under the impression that Philo believes Superman is only a High Herald. He knows that with feats, Superman is near Thanos level.

LOL LOL. Well he is in the minority JL, so that proves very little. Supes have TH3 F3ATS because he's the ultimate hero and has to win.. which includes many cases of CIS and PIS of his opponents aren't which aren't applicable on a KMC setting. Superman being as strong as he needs to be to save the universe is great for a good hero saves the day comics but isn't abided by on KMC for wins. Superman.. THanos level... Hey it's friday so lets keep bringing the jokes.

The Nuul

Philo like the rest of Supes fanboys believe that Supes is near Thanos's level and Supes doesnt have PIS in his comics.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I haven't read the entire debate, but if someone is claiming what Jlx is saying then, sure Superman is Thanos' level if not higher with his feats, but only if we use high end showings. We don't. We average shit out.

You don't see me go around claiming, Thor is one shotting Abstract level beings, trapping people in near indestructible vortexes, sending opponents flying into the Sun, demolishing multiple High Herald beings and lifting infinite weight, beating up Skyfather level beings in their realms, laughing off blasts from a Galaxy busting Odin, draining people of their life forces etc.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's not just about averaging them out Rage... it's also about taking into account the superman aura and his role as DC poster boy.. which causes extreme cases of PIS and CIS for many high feats.

Spire
LOL LOL. Well he is in the minority JL, so that proves very little. Supes have TH3 F3ATS because he's the ultimate hero and has to win.. which includes many cases of CIS and PIS of his opponents aren't which aren't applicable on a KMC setting. Superman being as strong as he needs to be to save the universe is great for a good hero saves the day comics but isn't abided by on KMC for wins. Superman.. THanos level... Hey it's friday so lets keep bringing the jokes.

It's not just about averaging them out Rage... it's also about taking into account the superman aura and his role as DC poster boy.. which causes extreme cases of PIS and CIS for many high feats.

OK, now even though your argument/interpretation stems from the ignorance in failing to understanding Superman, and the DC Universe as a whole - however, if it was to be accepted what would it change?

Nothing.

He has still performed these 'Superman poster boy PIS CIS high end feats' over and over and over again. It's not just some case SMvFL.

xJLxKing
Rage was near to what I think Philo was saying.

If you use Thanos high feats(like taking Odin, Tyrant..etc), then we use High feats that Superman/BA/CM have. Get it?

Nihilist

If you use Thanos high feats(like taking Odin, Tyrant..etc), then we use High feats that Superman/BA/CM have. Get it? What about Thnos regular/standard feats then, like beating Surfer/Thor down easy.

KuRuPT Thanosi

If you use Thanos high feats(like taking Odin, Tyrant..etc), then we use High feats that Superman/BA/CM have. Get it?

No issue there in the least.... The problem is... Thanos doesn't have the low showings that Supes, CM and BA have. Thus that is how and why the averages are in favor of Thanos.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Nihilist
What about Thnos regular/standard feats then, like beating Surfer/Thor down easy.

Thanos has beaten Thor only once with his own abilities, and that was not easy. And not what I'd consider regular either, seeing Thor's confrontations with Thanos later on.

But yea, he might as well have Norrin on a leash.

Spire
Well, no matter what anyone thinks of Thor in B&T, Thanos stalemated him.

However it was only in a slugfest...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos has beaten Thor only once with his own abilities, and that was not easy. And not what I'd consider regular either, seeing Thor's confrontations with Thanos later on.

But yea, he might as well have Norrin on a leash.

two shotting him isn't easy? That put him down.. he only stated he needed a few more to kill him but Thor was already put down when Thanos buckled down. Thanos clones putting up a good fight with Thor i.e. simple gestures stopping Mjornir, leads one to believe the real thanos is that much better.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>