Luke cage vs smart rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Luke cage at his best vs rhino at his best

spiderman referees

Bouboumaster
Rhino would murder this fool.

Parmaniac
Rhino without much effort

Enyalus
What is this paradoxical contradiction that you speak of? "Smart Rhino"....It's impossible to even think of such a thing.

Don't bother pointing out that's its actually happened. I know.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Enyalus
What is this paradoxical contradiction that you speak of? "Smart Rhino"....It's impossible to even think of such a thing.

Don't bother pointing out that's its actually happened. I know. The new Rhino was pretty impressive though

KingD19
The one who looked like he came out of the Ultimate Spider-Man game? The one who wanted to kill the original Rhino right?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The new Rhino was pretty impressive though He didn't do much.

Assuming OP means old Rhino w/ common sense?

Rhino > Luke.

rotiart
Op refers to new rhino

SamZED
Originally posted by Enyalus

Don't bother pointing out that's its actually happened. I know. The was a book where Rhino was made smart. He became the new kingpin and figured out Spider-man's secret id. stick out tongue Sadly non-canon.

Newjak
Best Luke Cage does that mean he gets the wrecker's crowbar?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by KingD19
The one who looked like he came out of the Ultimate Spider-Man game? The one who wanted to kill the original Rhino right? yes the one with a scythe wink

khazra
New rhino didnt put down old rhino (whos apparantaly weaker ithout the suit). Despite seemin confident and competent he did very little to spidey (whereas a serious original rhino has flat out mauled spiderman).

Original rhino at his best vs luke at his best is rhino's victory. But cage mauls new rhino.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by khazra
New rhino didnt put down old rhino (whos apparantaly weaker ithout the suit). Despite seemin confident and competent he did very little to spidey (whereas a serious original rhino has flat out mauled spiderman) Bad example he wanted to fight the orig Rhino but he refused I know about the suit but for his first showing it was impressive Spider-man wasn't doing shit to him and he doesn't even wanted to fight Spider-man. He tanked a rocket launcher missle like it was nothing after killing dozens of thugs, plus that "rocket dash" was impressive cause he's just plain faster with that, plus the scythe for a higher range.

Wild Shadow
Rhino would stomp and kill Cage ten out of ten.

Knowsbleed33
New Rhino hasn't done enough to properly gauge him.

Alexi destroys Cage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.