Van Helsing versus Michael Corvinus...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Van Helsing in werewolf form versus Michael, the hybrid from "Underworld: Evolution."

Van Helsing is in werewolf form the entire time.

The fight takes place under the full moon in Dracula's castle.

KingD19
Hard one, they're both strong/durable, and they both have massive HF's, I'd give Micheal the edge though because of his speed. If you move so fast that a centuries old, highly skilled vampire like Viktor can't keep up with you, then Hugh Jacknab's gonna have a tough time.

Rogue Jedi
VH was pretty fast, he looked faster to me.

KingD19
Not really, he jumped around a lot, and covered ground, but he wasn't on Michael's level of speed. The guy looked like he teleported the first time he fought, VH isn't matching that.

Rogue Jedi
I guess. I give VH the edge in strength, going toe to toe with Dracula.

NemeBro
Michael. no expression

Faster, smarter (Not a mindless beast), stronger (prolly, based on Markus, a fellow hyrbid's, showings of strength).

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Michael. no expression

Faster, smarter (Not a mindless beast), stronger (prolly, based on Markus, a fellow hyrbid's, showings of strength).

Markus isn' a hybrid: he is the purest form of Vampire. I could be totally mistaken on what you are trying to say there, because of the commas and wording.

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
Markus isn' a hybrid: he is the purest form of Vampire. I could be totally mistaken on what you are trying to say there, because of the commas and wording. Unless I am confusing names, Markus IS a hybrid, Selene says as much right after the truck scene.

dadudemon
Unless I am confusing names, Markus IS a hybrid, Selene says as much right after the truck scene.

Dude, now that I think about it....you could be right. But, Markus didn't display any "hybrid" traits, though. Maybe that was just speculation on Selene's part.

Well, didn't Markus get revived by that old grumpy lycan researcher...in the first film? Remember, Viktor punched that b*tch ass in the face, and his blood seeped into Markus' coffin thingie and that woke him up? But, that's silly: it's just blood. All the time Lycans are biting vampires, and they don't turn into hybrids. I think the process has to be special, meaning, it takes more than just being revived by the opposite's blood.

Edit - Wait, I just checked the wiki, you're right. Damn it, dude: I'm not wrong until you're around. Stop pwning me so much. sad

NemeBro
For the whole it takes more than blood, it does, you have to be part of the Corvinus bloodline, which Markus is. stick out tongue

KingD19
Elder Corvinus - Pure, progenitor of the infected strain.
Markus Corvinus - Bitten by bat, 1st vampire, 1st vampire-dominant hybrid when exposed to werewolf blood
William Corvinus - Bitten by wolf, 1st werewolf
Michael Corwin - Pureblooded descendant of Elder Corvinus, bitten by a werewolf, then by a vampire, 1st lycan-domnant hybrid

Michael wins.

Rogue Jedi
Michael. no expression

Faster, smarter (Not a mindless beast), stronger (prolly, based on Markus, a fellow hyrbid's, showings of strength). VH wasnt exactly mindless, and so Michael is a hybrid? That doesnt make him stronger by default.

We are talking about two different universes here, dude. and the Underworld Lycans were weak as hell compared to VH.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
Elder Corvinus - Pure, progenitor of the infected strain.
Markus Corvinus - Bitten by bat, 1st vampire, 1st vampire-dominant hybrid when exposed to werewolf blood
William Corvinus - Bitten by wolf, 1st werewolf
Michael Corwin - Pureblooded descendant of Elder Corvinus, bitten by a werewolf, then by a vampire, 1st lycan-domnant hybrid

Michael wins. Whats that have to do with anything? See my above post.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
VH wasnt exactly mindless, and so Michael is a hybrid? That doesnt make him stronger by default.

We are talking about two different universes here, dude. and the Underworld Lycans were weak as hell compared to VH. He killed his love interest in a mindless rage. Michael is a hybrid, and comparable to Markus. Who rammed a semi that was moving, rocking it, and pulled a helicopter down.

Lol why? What awesome feats do they have? Compared to Michael's virtual teleporting speed and physical strength enough to punch through a Lycan like it was pudding.

Rogue Jedi
He killed his love interest in a mindless rage. Michael is a hybrid, and comparable to Markus. Who rammed a semi that was moving, rocking it, and pulled a helicopter down.

Lol why? What awesome feats do they have? Compared to Michael's virtual teleporting speed and physical strength enough to punch through a Lycan like it was pudding. Michael was the one who showed uber speed, and it wasn't teleporting. He was just really fast, enough with the teleporting shit roll eyes (sarcastic)

Problem was that the camera was not on him when he was moving, so it APPEARED that he was "teleporting." in the VH scenes when VH is in lycan form, he moves just as fast, but the camera is on him and Dracula the entire time, so it didn't look as fast.

One thing we have to remember is that in VH, a werewolf bite was fatal for a vampire. Since Michael is half vampire, it would certainly, at the least, **** him up good.

KingD19
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Michael was the one who showed uber speed, and it wasn't teleporting. He was just really fast, enough with the teleporting shit roll eyes (sarcastic)

Problem was that the camera was not on him when he was moving, so it APPEARED that he was "teleporting." in the VH scenes when VH is in lycan form, he moves just as fast, but the camera is on him and Dracula the entire time, so it didn't look as fast.

One thing we have to remember is that in VH, a werewolf bite was fatal for a vampire. Since Michael is half vampire, it would certainly, at the least, **** him up good.

But he's lycan dominant, I could go by the same logic and say that since he's half lycan, it nullifies the effect, if that is even allowed since Michael isn't from the Van Helsing universe.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
But he's lycan dominant, I could go by the same logic and say that since he's half lycan, it nullifies the effect, if that is even allowed since Michael isn't from the Van Helsing universe. No, you're right, I was just saying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.