D vs Pain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

menokokoro
ok they are in the rubble of the crushed konoha, it is only them there and its at night, so they are both at their peak. D has years until he gets his sunlight syndrome so that wont be a problem. and pain has full chakra.

Endless Mike
Novel or anime D? Because it makes a big difference

King Kandy
Wrong forum. And since this is the anime forum, i'm assuming it's anime D, and he really loses here.

yungz22
see what i mean some peope think pein wins everything automatically

King Kandy
Anime D had trouble with a mutant with mediocre powerset mainly based around teleporting iirc.

yungz22
im just sayin pein isnt the god you think he is

King Kandy
I'm just saying that anime D loses.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Novel or anime D? Because it makes a big difference sorry i didnt reply for a while, i was without a computer for a while. ok the way i look at it is that they are the same, just the anime did a bad job of showing his power (mostly because of bad animation on the first movie) and also there are not many feats for him at all in the anime, so we can use the feats from the books

menokokoro
oh, and i totally put this on the wrong forum....how did i not notice that?

is there a way to switch it over?

King Kandy
You put it in the wrong section altogether. If it's novel D than it shouldn't be in the anime forum.

menokokoro
they are the same person, there is just more of a reference in the books, i have seen people refer to books before as canon on a subject before

Kero_Co
Well, in Rose Princess D's old sword breaks and he gets a new one made out of the same material as the armor of knights he was fighting. Supposedly, its suppose to cut through anything unless it is made out of that same material(which it can still cut through due to the "D Force", the law that once D owns it its better than the others, the best example is his many cyborg horses throughout the series. I have my own theory that D's aura is amplifying these things, but I have little to back that up with so its not important.) So, do you think Wolverine with reflexes nearing the spead of sound could take out Pein? I don't know if I see Pein hitting him too much.

Q99
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Well, in Rose Princess D's old sword breaks and he gets a new one made out of the same material as the armor of knights he was fighting. Supposedly, its suppose to cut through anything unless it is made out of that same material(which it can still cut through due to the "D Force", the law that once D owns it its better than the others, the best example is his many cyborg horses throughout the series. I have my own theory that D's aura is amplifying these things, but I have little to back that up with so its not important.) So, do you think Wolverine with reflexes nearing the spead of sound could take out Pein? I don't know if I see Pein hitting him too much.

Pain's got two great things going for him. One, very wide-area of attacks. Two, expendable bodies he can fix up even if wounded. His reflexes and such aren't bad for that matter.

D's a cool character, but Pain is someone who can directly invade an entire village full of supernatural fighters with barely any help and bring them to their knees.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Q99
Pain's got two great things going for him. One, very wide-area of attacks. Two, expendable bodies he can fix up even if wounded. His reflexes and such aren't bad for that matter.

D's a cool character, but Pain is someone who can directly invade an entire village full of supernatural fighters with barely any help and bring them to their knees.

Pain has no chance in hell against novel D. He could solo the entire Narutoverse casually.

Q99
Pain has no chance in hell against novel D. He could solo the entire Narutoverse casually.

Ok, I'm curious, what's he got? smile

Obviously makes the anime D look like nothing, I take it.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Q99
Ok, I'm curious, what's he got? smile

Obviously makes the anime D look like nothing, I take it.

He can swing his sword fast enough to intercept a real lightning bolt before it hits the ground.

-Cut through Zeramium steel: an alloy that could withstand a laser for an hour and only be cut a fraction of an inch (most VHD lasers can cut through regular steel near instantly).

-Scratched Meier Link's armored hand, which could reflect lasers.

-Bisected a pole that easily smashed through rocks nearly as hard as diamond as if they were clay.

-Beheaded a three-headed dog covered in an alloy that could tank a small nuclear device.

Survived 10,000 volts of electricity passing through his body while barely being hurt, and it was powerful enough to power a shield that blocked nukes.

He can cut spirits, beings made of elements, intangibles, etc.

His hand can absorb things like 100,000 degree flames, hurricane force winds, and 50 tons of force wind bullets.

Shrugged off a psychic attack that drove an entire city mad in a millisecond.

His hand can break through dimensions.

Resisted a billion degrees of heat and antimatter.

Lots more.

Q99
Ok, at first I wasn't impressed, 'so he has a cut-anything sword', but- "Resisted a billion degrees of heat and antimatter."? Yikes! That does rule out pretty much any jutsu coming even close to working, yea (Maybe Kakashi's kamui? maybe).

Endless Mike
Like I said he can counter dimensional attacks

He's also way too fast for any of them to hit

Q99
Like I said he can counter dimensional attacks

Hm, good point. Maybe by surprise...?

He's pretty broken, y'know? smile

Even if he goes near the speed of sound, or even a few times past it, that doesn't make him unhittable.

Not that it matters of course, since nothing they hit him with will do anything smile

Endless Mike
His low - end is mach 86. High - end is relativistic and if we go by claims instead of feats he's FTL.

Q99
Oh, ok. Yea, he totally slaughters them all in an absolute stomp.

Kero_Co
My favorite feat is when he killed holograms <.<

Luminatus
Hey Q. Nice to see you posting here. I'm Nikkolas on SB.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Q99
He's pretty broken, y'know? smile
yeah, he is REALLY broken. but he has to be, in the world he lives in, the ninja in the naruto verse would have a CRAZY hard time in the D verse lol. yeah, i didn't realize how broken he actually was, i need to keep reading.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.