Warhammer 40.000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bladewind
IMPORTANT!!! Before any of the mods close this thread because there supposedly already is a thread I would just like to state that Warhammer and Warhammer 40.000 are different games and thereby deserve separate threads.

Well this thread is there to discuss armees, tactics, share stories etc.
I myself am planning a stationary Eldar armee.

jaden101
How's about not having it in this forum though.

Lord Lucien
That's a lot of hammers.

botankus
Why would a guy who practically lives in the Role Playing/Computer Gaming/I Live In My Mom's Basement forums post a thread like this in the GDF?

Answer: He bumped a thread that had been dead for 4 months, only to incorrectly suggest himself that it should be in the GDF, only to have Lana tell him that he is a certifiable idiot.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by jaden101
How's about not having it in this forum though.

where else would it go?

its not allowed in the video game forum because its not a video game... its a board game.

we happen to not have a board game section... so "general" forums and the OTF are about the only places it can go.

though on a more positive this is probably one of the better threads to come around in here... as sad as that is.

botankus
Though I agree with you on the better threads of the GDF part of your reply, I think the best place for this thread is either the SciFi/Fantasy forum or simply deleted under the condition that the horror of it all be erased from our minds.

Ms.Marvel
laughing out loud

botankus
Originally posted by Bladewind
IMPORTANT!!! Before any of the mods close this thread because there supposedly already is a thread I would just like to state that Warhammer and Warhammer 40.000 are different games and thereby deserve separate threads.

Well this thread is there to discuss armees, tactics, share stories etc.
Of course I know Warhammer and Warhammer 40,0000,0000 are different games. They have different names, you fool.

But since you're asking, I'd like to share one of my Warhammer 40,0000,00000 stories with you. Last night I was setting up all my armeeees on my little board, and then I rolled the dice, spun the spinner, and took a sh!t on the Russian sector of the board. My lead tank was able to achieve world domination so I declared myself the winner.

Bladewind
This thread is completely Off-topic and I now regret posting it. I will ask for it to be closed. Happy now?

Ushgarak
This IS a GDF thread, folks, so please don't spam it.

Quit trolling, botankus.

overlord
I voted tyranids, true aliens

Samurai100
Daemonhunters Grey knights own

Bicnarok
Is this the board game or the PC game?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Is this the board game or the PC game?
Originally posted by Bladewind
plus the poll options, most likely the table top cause I think not all armies are included in the PC games not sure though.

Liberator
Probably referencing the board game. I play with IG from time to time, but I don't really collect them, far to expensive.

Revanchiste
Am I the only one who support Eldar and tau?

Robtard
Xenos fraternizing Heretic scum like you disgust me.

There is only the Emperor and he protects!

Nibedicus
Space Marines for me.

Tyranids second.

Impediment
Magic: The Gathering and D&D.

FTW.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
where else would it go?

its not allowed in the video game forum because its not a video game... its a board game.

we happen to not have a board game section... so "general" forums and the OTF are about the only places it can go.

though on a more positive this is probably one of the better threads to come around in here... as sad as that is. Shut up, ****.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Robtard
Xenos fraternizing Heretic scum like you disgust me.

There is only the Emperor and he protects!

I was expecting this one.....

If eldar betrayed you in the past, that's because you deserved it.

AsbestosFlaygon
5-year-old thread is 5-year-old

Revanchiste
It came back to life.. How wonderfull is this? This better than having doublons of it?

Robtard
Originally posted by Revanchiste
I was expecting this one.....

If eldar betrayed you in the past, that's because you deserved it.

The only good Xenos is a dead Xenos

NemeBro
The Necrons are indeed the best xenos.

Quincy
I always go "Bard" myself

Robtard
Adeptus Astartes > your filthy Bards, Heretic

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Robtard
The only good Xenos is a dead Xenos

Do you know what chaos say. A good human is a corrupt human.
SO.... What are you gonna to do now?

Q99
Dark Eldar, they're such unapologetic jerks! Most sides do evil things as part of a cause, to get something, or whatever. The Dark Eldar are the ones who look around, see all the bad stuff happening in the galaxy, and go, "Bet you $100 I can top that!"

jinXed by JaNx
8ull 8hi7 i w1n

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
8ull 8hi7 i w1n ?

Revanchiste
Geygey y 2? ur dam keebard have sme problems?

AsbestosFlaygon
There is only one being stronger than the Gods of Chaos, Ynnead, the Dark Eldar Vect, the C'tan, or the Necrons.

The Emperor protects!

Revanchiste
K'tan? This is not by producing toys than your gonna to beat the shit out of a chaos god? Necron just toys with a K'Tan seal of quality.
Mayby Dark eldar in 80 000 000 years.... The prophec will became true...
There is also ork because number have it's quality too..

Ha dammit I cannot rember this quote...
Ha yhea :
quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own quantity has quality to his own

AsbestosFlaygon
^
TF? Pass me some of that stuff bruh.

I agree about the Necrons being fodder compared to these guys.
Gork and Mork would be much more reasonable opponents.

But really, the Ruinous Powers/Chaos Undivided shat bricks when the Emperor struck down Horus.
They fled for their miserable existence, and left Horus like a crybaby begging the Emperor to forgive him and not erase his body and soul.
The forces of Chaos were scrambling back to their realm when they saw the Emperor destroy Horus completely.

Robtard
Do you know what chaos say. A good human is a corrupt human.
SO.... What are you gonna to do now?

A human that is corruptible was never really a human to begin with.

Trust in the Emperor's will, for He is above all.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
^
TF? Pass me some of that stuff bruh.

I agree about the Necrons being fodder compared to these guys.
Gork and Mork would be much more reasonable opponents.

But really, the Ruinous Powers/Chaos Undivided shat bricks when the Emperor struck down Horus.
They fled for their miserable existence, and left Horus like a crybaby begging the Emperor to forgive him and not erase his body and soul.
The forces of Chaos were scrambling back to their realm when they saw the Emperor destroy Horus completely.

But they are comming back..... Slowly but surely...

"Trust in the Emperor's will, for He is above all."
The faith in the emperor will go down. Because Imperium still cannot defeat chaos... Tzeentch adepts said it :
"What is Chaos? Suffering, you might say. Oppression. Deceit. But could not all these things be said of your Imperium? You hunt down the talented and the strong-willed. You break them or sacrifice them. You lie to your citizens and wage war on those who dare speak out. The inquisitors you call masters assume guilt and execute millions on a whim. And why? Why do you do this? Because you know Chaos is there but you do not know how to fight it, so you crush your own citizens for fear that they might aid the Enemy. The Imperium suffers because of Chaos. No matter how hard you fight, that will never change. Chaos exists in a state of permanent victory over you - you dance to our tune, mortal one, you butcher and torture and repress one another because the gods of the warp require you to. The Imperium is founded on Chaos. My lord Tzeentch won your war a long, long time ago."

AsbestosFlaygon
But they are comming back..... Slowly but surely...

"Trust in the Emperor's will, for He is above all."
The faith in the emperor will go down. Because Imperium still cannot defeat chaos... Tzeentch adepts said it :
"What is Chaos? Suffering, you might say. Oppression. Deceit. But could not all these things be said of your Imperium? You hunt down the talented and the strong-willed. You break them or sacrifice them. You lie to your citizens and wage war on those who dare speak out. The inquisitors you call masters assume guilt and execute millions on a whim. And why? Why do you do this? Because you know Chaos is there but you do not know how to fight it, so you crush your own citizens for fear that they might aid the Enemy. The Imperium suffers because of Chaos. No matter how hard you fight, that will never change. Chaos exists in a state of permanent victory over you - you dance to our tune, mortal one, you butcher and torture and repress one another because the gods of the warp require you to. The Imperium is founded on Chaos. My lord Tzeentch won your war a long, long time ago."
Tzeentch? Pfft. He's not as strong as you make him so.
Khorne is, by far, the strongest Chaos God. Every blood that is shed, every violent act empowers him.

But the Emperor is argued to be the strongest amongst all of them in the Warp.
Many believe that his shadow-self currently exists in the Warp, being empowered by billions upon billions of human worshippers.
We all know that it is faith or belief that empowers these Warp gods.

The Chaos Gods are doomed.
The prophecy has been foretold to Cypher; that he must destroy the Emperor's physical body upon the Golden Throne.
The Star Child shall restore order through Mankind's faith alone.

Revanchiste
Nobody truely know the power of tzeentch or his real goal..... Mayby he have some advantage to keep the imperium alive....

Peharps he could plan a second great heresy...... Nobody knows...

Peharps Khorne is just Tzeench pupet.... (If he knew that....humhum....) Who knows?
The emperor was supposed to be strongest.. But chaos get him anyway....

The knowledge could peharps be a source of power too...

Mayby Tzeench don't want to share the warp with all the other chaos gods.... Or Horus himself...

Mayby slaanesh will get killed... May the other gods get killed or replace no matter how usefull they where.... But I clearly assume than Tzeench is going to exist until the end of the time.....
Anyway the guy is cut from space and time and have acess to multiples dimensions and alternatives realities....

Tzeentch never fail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.