FrankenCastle vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill....NYC setting, fully geared. start off 50 yrds.

KingD19
DP: ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!

Frank: What the hell are you talking about???

*Deadpool destroys FrankenCastle in some comical fashion.

the ninjak
Frankencastle would equalise this battle nicely making the outcome very even. With both sides having every reason to go for straight decapitations and death blows. I see the fight ending in Stalemate with both combatant's headless bodies arguing with each other from opposite sides of the alleyway. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Deadline
Frankencastle destroys DP.

Wild Shadow
Deadpool explodes chunks from Frankencastle with grenades.......

Deadline
Ok frankencastle is just going to stand there?

DP suicide bombs castle: stalemate until he can regrow

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Deadline
Ok frankencastle is just going to stand there?

no, i am sure he will run or duck. i dont see frank able to stop dozen of grenades from taking him out or causing damage.robot

vansonbee
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
ko,kill....NYC setting, fully geared. start off 50 yrds. Deadpool wins.

Frank has super-human strength, but no healing factor. He also goes sane w/o his daily dose of pills. He is slower & more visible due to being bulky.

Deadline
no, i am sure he will run or duck. i dont see frank able to stop dozen of grenades from taking him out or causing damage.robot

He shoots them before they get to him?

Originally posted by vansonbee
Deadpool wins.

Frank has super-human strength, but no healing factor. He also goes sane w/o his daily dose of pills. He is slower & more visible due to being bulky.

He can also get stabbed in the neck with a sword without anythign happening to him. Theres no proof that hes slower in fact he seems to be just as fast and skillful.

the ninjak
Looking forward to the respect thread Deadline.

Deadline
Originally posted by the ninjak
Looking forward to the respect thread Deadline.

Im working on it now as we speak but still a bit to go.

Wild Shadow
Shooting grenades out of the air doesnt guarantee them not blowing up. erm

besides i doubt frank can shoot them all right out the air. while DP is being unpredictable with his agility and throwing from various angles and distracting frankencastle with his lip talk.

DP would also be further distracting frank with Uzi fire....

@deadline

your argument has to many holes and it was a reach to begin with. no expression no

SamZED
Since its "fully geared" Deadpool dodges Frank for a while sets some explosives and blows the whole place up after teleporting on the nearest building, that should do the job. But I dont think it'd go so smooth if he engages FC in cqc..

the ninjak
Originally posted by SamZED
Since its "fully geared" Deadpool dodges Frank for a while sets some explosives and blows the whole place up after teleporting on the nearest building, that should do the job. But I dont think it'd go so smooth if he engages FC in cqc..

Fully geared Castle can teleport as well. Then it starts all over again.

SamZED
Fully geared Castle can teleport as well. Then it starts all over again. Then DP will repeat the process as many time as needed, the difference here he doesn't give a crap how many innocent people he kills, Frank would probably get blown up trying to save someone. Also didn't know Frank's usual gear include a teleporter. I mean Deadpool's used energy blades and sheep-canon, doesn't mean he has them in the fight.

Wild Shadow
Fully geared Castle can teleport as well. Then it starts all over again.

FrankenCastle can teleport? confused

Originally posted by the Lord Zed

CQC? confused

SamZED
close quarters combat... I think.. never mind... my english sucks..

Deadline
Shooting grenades out of the air doesnt guarantee them not blowing up. erm

besides i doubt frank can shoot them all right out the air. while DP is being unpredictable with his agility and throwing from various angles and distracting frankencastle with his lip talk.

DP would also be further distracting frank with Uzi fire....

@deadline

your argument has to many holes and it was a reach to begin with. no expression no

facepalm Good Lord there are no holes in my argument because im not assuming its a forgone conclusion.

Punisher is clearly fast enough to blow some of the grenades that are thrown when there are a substianl distance away from him, hes also fast enough to move out of the way. Punisher has shot people with superhuman speed before.

Its incredible you're just acting like its a forgone conclusion.

Survivor19
Nothing incredible there, since it is. Deadpool wins. ^_^

Deadline
Im just gonna wait till ive finished my thread and let the scans do the talking.

Survivor19
Please do.
Alternatively we can just wait DP team-up isue to come out.

Trackz
Punisher has become faster, deadpool may have the edge there, and stronger, i would say definitely stronger than deadpool.

if we're talking full gear, I don't see why Frank can't salvage is equipment with which he would probably take the majority.

Wild Shadow
what strength feat does franken castle have?

also the samurai ninja guy he fought was giving it to frank and frank didnt appear to be superhumanly fast nor enhanced in speed or strength.

or even durable.

Deadline

Not many but he did manhandle Jack Russel easily with one hand.

also the samurai ninja guy he fought was giving it to frank and frank

Then maybe you should read it again. Punisher hadn't been taking his pills which caused his reaction time to slow down.

didnt appear to be superhumanly fast nor enhanced in speed or strength.

or even durable.

Um the guy was hacking away at him and it didn't kill him. The fastball special?

Trackz

also the samurai ninja guy he fought was giving it to frank and frank didnt appear to be superhumanly fast nor enhanced in speed or strength.

or even durable. Other than statements by the Remender that he has increased healing/strength such that he can deal with marvels metahumans, we have seen him take a sword to the throat at been fine, he took out werewolf by night. Plus Remender did state this upgrade would allow him to take on Daken on even terms (but that's ambiguous)

when Punisher fought Deadpool in suicide kings they were pretty even, Deadpools healing being the only edge, I would imagine Frankencastle would take out Deadpool now, even if his speed hasn't increased.

Wild Shadow
Was the ninja samurai guy that Pun fought superhuman?

Trackz
Was the ninja samurai guy that Pun fought superhuman? not the best example, Punisher was off his pills. The pills allow him to keep a level of sanity, without them he becomes a hulking brute, slow and uncoordinated.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Trackz
not the best example, Punisher was off his pills. The pills allow him to keep a level of sanity, without them he becomes a hulking brute, slow and uncoordinated.

what other examples are their for franken castle's speed?

i know he took a sword stab to the neck but he was still knock down and hurt him. so in comparison to wade how well does frank's HF work?

his strength is also questionable to its limit he could well still be low superhuman and do say he is stronger then wade b/c of the cannon ball toss is a weak argument.

Logan and other various Peak/enhanced humans have done the same thing.

Trackz
what other examples are their for franken castle's speed?

i know he took a sword stab to the neck but he was still knock down and hurt him. so in comparison to wade how well does frank's HF work?

his strength is also questionable to its limit he could well still be low superhuman and do say he is stronger then wade b/c of the cannon ball toss is a weak argument.

Logan and other various Peak/enhanced humans have done the same thing. he was already down when he took the stab to the neck, it's not like the stab put him down, and here's one example not sure if you'd call this strength or speed:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/7ebe8cai4279/prv4279_pg3.jpg
http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/7ebe8cai4279/prv4279_pg4.jpg

Mindset
Is that the best he's shown, because DP has either done that or something similar before.

psycho gundam
ko,kill....NYC setting, fully geared. start off 50 yrds. what feats does *can't even type it's name* have?

(i refuse to read anything beyond the 1st issue, which was hard enough to read)

Wild Shadow
i couldnt understand how the hell man-thing even made it to NYC sewers from florida swamp...taz
i hate poor writing and poor story telling, which is why i stop reading a lot of titles and dont even read a certain company books anymore

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
Is that the best he's shown, because DP has either done that or something similar before. I know, this is one of those fights that could lead to a lot of assumptions and insinuations, based on how punisher did in their first fight, it would appear deadpool only holds healing above him, with punisher now being stronger/faster/more durable, you would think he would be able to tank through deadpool but we'll see once he hits mainstream marvel.

Frankencastle is definitely the stronger though, he's gotten faster (and he was fast enough to keep up with deadpool in their suicide kings fight) plus he can tank most of what DP can throw at him, In my opinion Frankencastle has the edge, but nothing is concrete at this point, like i said we'll see once he hits mainstream marvel (especially in the team-up where deadpool is tasked with taking him out)

psycho gundam
i couldnt understand how the hell man-thing even made it to NYC sewers from florida swamp...taz
i hate poor writing and poor story telling, which is why i stop reading a lot of titles and dont even read another a certain company books anymore man-thing isn't even supposed to leave that area, being the guardian of the nexus and all.

Trackz
i hate poor writing and poor story telling, which is why i stop reading a lot of titles and dont even read another a certain company books anymore a lot of characters do this (especially wolverine), of all the monsters he's surprisingly getting the most exposure.

Wild Shadow
I know, this is one of those fights that could lead to a lot of assumptions and insinuations, based on how punisher did in their first fight, it would appear deadpool only holds healing above him, with punisher now being stronger/faster/more durable, you would think he would be able to tank through deadpool but we'll see once he hits mainstream marvel.

Frankencastle is definitely the stronger though, he's gotten faster (and he was fast enough to keep up with deadpool in their suicide kings fight) plus he can tank most of what DP can throw at him, In my opinion Frankencastle has the edge, but nothing is concrete at this point, like i said we'll see once he hits mainstream marvel (especially in the team-up where deadpool is tasked with taking him out)

ur making assumptions with no evidence. that is the problem with you and the other guy
Originally posted by psycho gundam
man-thing isn't even supposed to leave that area, being the guardian of the nexus and all.

that is what makes it worse. some of these writers need to go get writing jobs with another less consistent story telling company.batman

Mindset
I know, this is one of those fights that could lead to a lot of assumptions and insinuations, based on how punisher did in their first fight, it would appear deadpool only holds healing above him, with punisher now being stronger/faster/more durable, you would think he would be able to tank through deadpool but we'll see once he hits mainstream marvel.

Frankencastle is definitely the stronger though, he's gotten faster (and he was fast enough to keep up with deadpool in their suicide kings fight) plus he can tank most of what DP can throw at him, In my opinion Frankencastle has the edge, but nothing is concrete at this point, like i said we'll see once he hits mainstream marvel (especially in the team-up where deadpool is tasked with taking him out) Why is Frankencastle definitely stronger? You mean stronger than he was, or stronger than DP?

psycho gundam
wolverine and namor are in almost every comic these days, and on every team.

is namor evil still or what?

Trackz
ur making assumptions with no evidence. that is the problem with you and the other guy

that is what makes it worse. some of these writers need to go get writing jobs with another less consistent story telling company.batman

did you read the first part of my post?

Trackz
Why is Frankencastle definitely stronger? You mean stronger than he was, or stronger than DP? stronger than he was, but he might be stronger than Deadpool, he pulled a fastball special by throwing man-thing into a helicopter, do you think Deadpool could do that?

Mindset
Is Man-Thing supposed to be especially heavy?

Wild Shadow
Is Man-Thing supposed to be especially heavy?

he is mostly plant matter and wet.... no expression

i am not to sure what is the heaviest thing that DP has thrown but he has casually tossed various Meta's one comes to mind Ironfist...

but Wolverine has thrown Black cat toward a hovering Chopper as well with one arm while in the ocean...

Trackz
Is Man-Thing supposed to be especially heavy? he's massive, but do you see deadpool being able to do that? I think the way the characters are being written Remender is trying to depict ranks increase in strength, but like i said nothing is concrete right now.

and to wild shadow, man-thing is definitely heavier than blackcat....
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51843/1028373-prv3811_pg9_super.jpg, but that's a wolverine feat anyway so i dunno why you brought it up.

the ninjak
FrankenCastle can teleport? confused

He has an emergency teleporter that he can use just once before recharge. Correct me if I'm wrong I think he used it to ecsape SHIELD.

ANd Deadpool used his device against Cyclops recently so he can use it during battle. But I think both of their devices need recharge time.

Mindset
he's massive, but do you see deadpool being able to do that? Depends entirely on how much Man-Thing weighs.

Wild Shadow
Man-thing weighs 500 lbs..

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/m/manthing.htm

SamZED

Frankencastle is definitely the stronger though, he's gotten faster (and he was fast enough to keep up with deadpool in their suicide kings fight) plus he can tank most of what DP can throw at him, In my opinion Frankencastle has the edge, but nothing is concrete at this point, like i said we'll see once he hits mainstream marvel (especially in the team-up where deadpool is tasked with taking him out) SK is not the best example, you should read their previous encounter where Deadpool actually wanted to fight Frank instead of just trying to get him to stop, it didn't last long.
And I have to disagree with you on speed, strength here isn't much of a factor, but Frankencastle hasn't done anything yet to suggest that he's anywhere near as fast as DP, let alone faster.

Deadline
SK is not the best example, you should read their previous encounter where Deadpool actually wanted to fight Frank instead of just trying to get him to stop, it didn't last long.

That doesn't prove anything. That verison of Punisher its not based on Darl Reign Punisher who is arguably the toughest Punisher ever written I explained that already.

I already said theres a fine line between wanting to kill somebody and beat the crap out of them.

And I have to disagree with you on speed, strength here isn't much of a factor, but Frankencastle hasn't done anything yet to suggest that he's anywhere near as fast as DP, let alone faster.

He doesnt need to both Daken and Kraven have superhuman speed did Punisher have a problem fighting them?

SamZED
That doesn't prove anything. That verison of Punisher its not based on Darl Reign Punisher who is arguably the toughest Punisher ever written I explained that already. We're doing this again? He's just written slightly tougher than before, and not really tougher than his old best showings were. There was no official upgrade, nothing like that so you can't just ignore the previous fight.

I already said theres a fine line between wanting to kill somebody and beat the crap out of them. He didn't even try to beat the crap outta him, Punisher was the one doing all the beating, he punched Deadpool, kicked him, jumped at him and started beating him in the face and bit him. All Deadpool did was grab his head and hit it once into the ground to knock some sense into him, after that DP didn't make any attempt to continue the fight, that was all the "fighting" Deadpool did, if you read his other books you know what he's capable when he's actually fighting.

He doesnt need to both Daken and Kraven have superhuman speed did Punisher have a problem fighting them? That's an A>B>C logic. Deadpool isn't Kraven. He's moved so fast on some occasions superhumans weren't able to track his movement, if we go by ABC logic I can say that the guy beat Wolverine several times, fought Daredevil and Silver Sable at the same time, dominated Sabertooth in a fight twice, fought IF and a bunch of other avengers at the same time etc etc My post was a responce to Trackz saying that FC is faster, which isn't true. That's all my post was.

Deadline
We're doing this again? He's just written slightly tougher than before, and not really tougher than his old best showings were. There was no official upgrade, nothing like that so you can't just ignore the previous fight.

Know he wasn't written slightly tougher he was written significantly tougher. He fought Daken with a broken leg, feel free to give examples of other feats that are comparable. Thats not the only look at his damage soak in the Punisher annual...insane.

He didn't even try to beat the crap outta him, Punisher was the one doing all the beating, he punched Deadpool, kicked him, jumped at him and started beating him in the face and bit him. All Deadpool did was grab his head and hit it once into the ground to knock some sense into him, after that DP didn't make any attempt to continue the fight, that was all the "fighting" Deadpool did, if you read his other books you know what he's capable when he's actually fighting.

Again you are making assumptions. Punisher did well so DP wasn't trying to beat the crap out of him.

That's an A>B>C logic. Deadpool isn't Kraven. He's moved so fast on some occasions superhumans weren't able to track his movement, if we go by ABC logic I can say that the guy beat Wolverine several times, fought Daredevil and Silver Sable at the same time, dominated Sabertooth in a fight twice, fought IF and a bunch of other avengers at the same time etc etc My post was a responce to Trackz saying that FC is faster, which isn't true. That's all my post was.

No its not ABC logic you don't just get to throw around ABC logic when you feel like it. They only fought twice and the second verison was signifcantly tougher.

SamZED
Know he wasn't written slightly tougher he was written significantly tougher. He fought Daken with a broken leg, feel free to give examples of other feats that are comparable. Thats not the only look at his damage soak in the Punisher annual...insane. Beating the crap outta Bullseye? Putting up a fight against Daredevil? There are many examples, this isn't much harder than putting up a fight against Daken who's not using pheromones. Heck, the moment Daken stopped using pheromones on Deadpool, Wade pretty much knocked him out with ONE lazy kick and that's concidering he had NO ARMS and one of his legs were injured. So it's not that tougher, his damagesoak was always crazy.

Again you are making assumptions. Punisher did well so DP wasn't trying to beat the crap out of him. Im not making any assumptions, im stating the obvious, you've seen Deadpool throw a single punch or a kick? Or even TRY to? He was defending himself and once tried to knock some sense into Frank. That was IT, no other attempts to hurt him. Ill never be able to convince you I know that but please tell me this - if there was a fight between Frank and some peak human where Frank instead of his usual attacks, kicks, punches and throws was just staying there without making any real attempts to fight back and trying to end the fight he didnt want in the first place and some forum member told you that that was Frank fighting to his fullest potential even though it's 100% clear he wasn't eaven trying you'd agree with the member?

No its not ABC logic you don't just get to throw around ABC logic when you feel like it. They only fought twice and the second verison was signifcantly tougher. And the second version of Deadpool wasn't fighting back, big difference. Again, my post was concerning speed. And it's safe to say FrankenCastle hasn't yet displayed anything to put him on the same level with Deadpool.

Deadline
Beating the crap outta Bullseye? Putting up a fight against Daredevil? There are many examples, this isn't much harder than putting up a fight against Daken who's not using pheromones. Heck, the moment Daken stopped using pheromones on Deadpool, Wade pretty much knocked him out with ONE lazy kick and that's concidering he had NO ARMS and one of his legs were injured. So it's not that tougher, his damagesoak was always crazy.

Did Punisher have a broken leg in any of those examples and was he previoulsy wounded before the fights? Im pretty sure there are other examples of Dakens fighting prowress.

Im not making any assumptions, im stating the obvious, you've seen Deadpool throw a single punch or a kick? Or even TRY to? He was defending himself and once tried to knock some sense into Frank. That was IT, no other attempts to hurt him. Ill never be able to convince you I know that but please tell me this - if there was a fight between Frank and some peak human where Frank instead of his usual attacks, kicks, punches and throws was just staying there without making any real attempts to fight back and trying to end the fight he didnt want in the first place and some forum member told you that that was Frank fighting to his fullest potential even though it's 100% clear he wasn't eaven trying you'd agree with the member?

DP obvoulsy wasn't trying to kill Punisher, but when you are fighting somebody with your fists its a fine line between killing and beating. Of course DP was trying his best bar killing him. He knew Punisher wanted to kill him he may not have used lethal force but he was trying to put him down.

And the second version of Deadpool wasn't fighting back, big difference. Again, my post was concerning speed. And it's safe to say FrankenCastle hasn't yet displayed anything to put him on the same level with Deadpool.

He doesn't need to.

SamZED
Did Punisher have a broken leg in any of those examples and was he previoulsy wounded before the fights? Im pretty sure there are other examples of Dakens fighting prowress. You're looking into it too much. Wounded or not, he didn't display any fighting abilities he didn't already have years ago. And fighting after getting wounded isn't something new for him ether.

DP obvoulsy wasn't trying to kill Punisher, but when you are fighting somebody with your fists its a fine line between killing and beating. Of course DP was trying his best bar killing him. He knew Punisher wanted to kill him he may not have used lethal force but he was trying to put him down. I see what you mean, but that's the thing, Deadpool didn't use his fists, there's also a big line between fighting someone with everything you've got because you want to beat him and being dragged into a pointless fight you don't want and defending yoursel while trying to stop it. Deadpool wasn't trying to put Frank down, knowing Deadpool he was hoping for a team-up. When Deadpool doesn't want to kill but is REALLY willing to put someone down h2h its hard not to notice.

He doesn't need to. Couldn't hurt either concidering how fast Deadpool is.

Trackz
SK is not the best example, you should read their previous encounter where Deadpool actually wanted to fight Frank instead of just trying to get him to stop, it didn't last long.
And I have to disagree with you on speed, strength here isn't much of a factor, but Frankencastle hasn't done anything yet to suggest that he's anywhere near as fast as DP, let alone faster. strength is always a factor in a fight, i dunno people get the impression that speed is the defining factor, but deadpool isn't faster then punisher (unless i don't think he is) by any significant margin that would all how to run circles around frank. Even if he has a slight speed advantage, a strength advantage by frank would even it out, but anyway we don't know enough for a final verdict.

Deadline
As already stated Frabk has shown to have no toruble hitting people with superhuman speed including Dp.

Punisher even managed to disarm DP in their last fight. Speed isn't a factor in this fight at all.

Wild Shadow
Frank has stated that DD is too fast for him and hates his ninja fighting style and DD can out react frank countering his attacks,...

DD is olympic why would frank do better when he is fighting a enhanced human all around who actually willing to kill?

he only survives due to PIS and writer armor nothing else.

frankencastles feats is what? a fastball special and fighting a random ninja that he sliced b/c the guy wasnt facing him?

DP slices multiple ppl just like frank while they are in a defensive position and they dont realize they are dead....

also DP also fights army of ninjas alll the time he doesnt just face one..

so again you need to show actual feats for frankencastle to make a bold claim stating he is faster or stronger then wade at least enough to guarantee him the win.

b/c those two feats arent enough not by a long shot

Deadline
Frank has stated that DD is too fast for him and hates his ninja fighting style and DD can out react frank countering his attacks,...

Actually no he didnt.

DD is olympic why would frank do better when he is fighting a enhanced human all around who actually willing to kill?

he only survives due to PIS and writer armor nothing else.

frankencastles feats is what? a fastball special and fighting a random ninja that he sliced b/c the guy wasnt facing him?

DP slices multiple ppl just like frank while they are in a defensive position and they dont realize they are dead....

also DP also fights army of ninjas alll the time he doesnt just face one..

so again you need to show actual feats for frankencastle to make a bold claim stating he is faster or stronger then wade at least enough to guarantee him the win.

b/c those two feats arent enough not by a long shot

Anyway most of the fights that Punisher has had with Daredevil hes done well. I know i've read them all and again you'll see it when I get the Punisher respect thread im working on.

Also Punisher has improved alot since there last fight. No I dont need to show feats of Frankencastle because regular Punisher can keep up with DP and other superhumans...I told you that already.

Stop throwing around PIS when you feel like it anybody can do that.

SamZED
Speed is a big factor here, concidering Deadpool is faster than Frank. Being able to keep up is one thing, matching someone in a fight is another, Deadpool can keep up with Spider-man but he cnt fight him h2h. As for Frankencastle we'll have to wait for more showings, for now all he's done was slice some ninja from behind and barely took another ninja after a hard fight, the kind of ninjas Deadpool cuts to pieces with his eyes closed without paying much attention. As for SK you keep saying that it proves that Frank can match DP h2h, i keep telling you that Deadpool didn't want and wasn't really fighting him judging by the comic, so lets just agree to disagree, cause tbh im tired of the debate.

Wild Shadow
@deadline

yes he did.

iirc punisher was on a roof waiting to sniper shoot some guy that matt was representing. DD showed up on the roof and started talking smack.. Punisher couldnt hear him since he was wearing some kinda ear plugs in order to protect himself from the high pitch sound he rigged the roof with..

Frank let DD finish talking and then told DD to bring it on. Frank said in his inner monologue that he let DD takes his shots b/c its not like he could beat him anyways..... he then activated the high pitch tech to disorient DD and then ko'ed him.

Deadline
Speed is a big factor here, concidering Deadpool is faster than Frank. Being able to keep up is one thing, matching someone in a fight is another, Deadpool can keep up with Spider-man but he cnt fight him h2h. As for Frankencastle we'll have to wait for more showings, for now all he's done was slice some ninja from behind and barely took another ninja after a hard fight, the kind of ninjas Deadpool cuts to pieces with his eyes closed without paying much attention. As for SK you keep saying that it proves that Frank can match DP h2h, i keep telling you that Deadpool didn't want and wasn't really fighting him judging by the comic, so lets just agree to disagree, cause tbh im tired of the debate.

I told you 100 times you are exaggerating. Stop making excuses.

@deadline

yes he did.

iirc punisher was on a roof waiting to sniper shoot some guy that matt was representing. DD showed up on the roof and started talking smack.. Punisher couldnt hear him since he was wearing some kinda ear plugs in order to protect himself from the high pitch sound he rigged the roof with..

Frank let DD finish talking and then told DD to bring it on. Frank said in his inner monologue that he let DD takes his shots b/c its not like he could beat him anyways..... he then activated the high pitch tech to disorient DD and then ko'ed him.

His exact words were he didnt stand a chance and it means absolutely nothing because later on in the series he beat DD. Word dont mean anything if they contar

SamZED
I told you 100 times you are exaggerating. Stop making excuses.
Wasn't making any, was just stating the obvious.

Wild Shadow
Wasn't making any, was just stating the obvious. obviously.

we all know that frankencastle speed feats are superior to all of DP's speed feats. stick out tongue

frankencastle can see and keep track of DP when DP tries to disappear for a speed blitz sword swipe. rolling on floor laughing eek!

Wild Shadow
Deadpool would so pawn frank as wild card

http://www.imagebam.com/image/dd1e2781207850/

Deadline
obviously.

we all know that frankencastle speed feats are superior to all of DP's speed feats. stick out tongue

Yeah thats exactly what we said. Oh no we didn't, try READING.

jinzin
I can say that the guy beat Wolverine several times,
You CAN but that'd be ignoring context of what actually happened.

dominated Sabertooth in a fight twice, No he didn't... second fight he got curbed and got luccky with the goo arm tactic, third fight he was just staying away from Creed and he even admitted that wouldn't last forever.

Trackz
they fought, frank was no only unarmed, he was off his pills (meaning slower and stupider) and he was owning deadpool. Frank for the majority.

Wild Shadow
current wade with his armor pawns frank for the majority 10/10

Trackz
current wade with his armor pawns frank for the majority 10/10 that's not his standard equipment, and this isn't wade wilson, this is deadpool, in that armor he doesn't use the name deadpool and thus isn't applicable to this match. make another fight if you want. don't try to drop the topic at hand though, the fact that a weakened frank was owning a prepped deadpool.

SamZED
what suggests he was at his top speed? the fact that he was able to keep up with deadpool is no indication that he was at his top speed, merely that he doesn't need his top speed to keep up with deadpool. Have you read any of the frankencastle arc to say he hasn't displayed speed like that before? he was blitzing entire armies of zombies, and sliced a samrai in half so fast the samurai thought he had missed. Frankencastle wasn't displaying any of his top end speed. Are you saying that Frank was SLOW but still was able to keep up with Deadpool who was at his 100%? And what if Frank ate the pills? What would've happened then? He would've been running circles around Deadpool in your opinion? Speedblitzing him? When Frank (any version of Frank) has EVER displayed that kind of speed? The fact that he managed to catch Deadpool's attack midair already was a level of speed FC has never shoed before. Cutting a ninja from behind isnt even close to that.
There's no point comparing speed feats really. Deadpool has sliced GROUPS of people so fast they didnt even realise he did it until their limbs fell off, He's blitzed groups of superheroes, killed superhumans so fast they didnt notice him move, dodged bullets at pointblank range, dodged a snipershot and reappered on top of the sniper just as the bullet reached the place where he was originally standing, moved so fast a group of superheroes couldnt track his movement. Suggesting that a slowed down Frank can possible keep up with Deadpool (unless Deadpool himself isnt at 100% which was the case) is a wishfull thinking. Not to mention the moment the effect of the pills wore off the next thing we saw was Frank pinned down to a table by Deadpool, so yes im pretty sure Deadpool did outmanuver him when he was back to normal.

Originally posted by jinzin
You CAN but that'd be ignoring context of what actually happened.
In some of the fights yes, in others it didnt matter. Context also plays a big role whenever Logan defeats DP too.

Originally posted by jinzin

No he didn't... second fight he got curbed and got luccky with the goo arm tactic, third fight he was just staying away from Creed and he even admitted that wouldn't last forever. But he had ST on his knees when they used the gas to take away his HF. He didnt ko ST but was doing well. And was doing great the second time too.

Deadline
I had a look at these scans they are impressive but its not that big a deal.

http://img696.imageshack.us/i/scan0005.png/
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9979/scan0006.png

In the scans above he mostly dodges Black Goliath and Hercules and holds off Cap with a gun. The thing is when you fight mutiple people they get in each others way. You're not suggesting that DP could speedblitz Captain America? Punisher has a less impressive but a comparable feat when he fought the Deadly Dozen. I can't be arsed to scan them.

This is very impressive.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7282/deadpool180019.png
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6849/deadpool180020.png

But this is arguably even better. Punisher has been caught dead to rights and is sitting on his arse. He didn't expect to run out of bullets. Eventhough there are more people in the DP scan that looks like a traning session.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/3613/pundeadi0.th.jpg http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/76/pundeadi1.th.jpghttp://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4486/pundeadi2.th.jpg

Im not saying that Punisher is faster than DP or as fast but this speed advantage you are talking about is exaggerted.

Deadline
Are you saying that Frank was SLOW but still was able to keep up with Deadpool who was at his 100%? And what if Frank ate the pills? What would've happened then? He would've been running circles around Deadpool in your opinion? Speedblitzing him? When Frank (any version of Frank) has EVER displayed that kind of speed? The fact that he managed to catch Deadpool's attack midair already was a level of speed FC has never shoed before. Cutting a ninja from behind isnt even close to that.
There's no point comparing speed feats really. Deadpool has sliced GROUPS of people so fast they didnt even realise he did it until their limbs fell off, He's blitzed groups of superheroes, killed superhumans so fast they didnt notice him move, dodged bullets at pointblank range, dodged a snipershot and reappered on top of the sniper just as the bullet reached the place where he was originally standing, moved so fast a group of superheroes couldnt track his movement. Suggesting that a slowed down Frank can possible keep up with Deadpool (unless Deadpool himself isnt at 100% which was the case) is a wishfull thinking. Not to mention the moment the effect of the pills wore off the next thing we saw was Frank pinned down to a table by Deadpool, so yes im pretty sure Deadpool did outmanuver him when he was back to normal.

Im just being honest with you and im being civil. A lot of your arguments boil down to I don't Like It Didn't Happen, which is why you stated in a previous post the writer actually wrote Punisher at top speed despite the fact he didn't have his pills. Every serious fight that FC has had he wasn't at his best and stated he needed his pills. Its highly unlikely that the writer missed that point. In all honesty your assuming that the writer forgot that because if he didn't that means DP would get his arse kicked.

Nobody is saying that Punisher is as fast as DP but the fact of the matter is slower opponents who are still very fast can keep up with superhumans with skill. The problem you have is that Punisher has shown to keep up with superhumans even when hes not at his best. Lets go through a list.

A slowed Frankencastle fought Hellsgard. Hellsgard may not be superhuman but he had no problem tagging Morbius who has superhuman speed.

A sleep deprived Punisher has dodged Spiderman.

After going through a gauntlet of superhumans Punisher was fast enough to fight Aloysha Kravinoff. Aloysha has beaten Black Panther and held his own against Spiderman, hes also beaten the Human Torch.

After getting beaten up by The Hood and his croonies and having a broken leg he managed to evade a suprise attack from Daken who also has superhuman speed.

SamZED
Im just being honest with you and im being civil. A lot of your arguments boil down to I don't Like It Didn't Happen, which is why you stated in a previous post the writer actually wrote Punisher at top speed despite the fact he didn't have his pills. Every serious fight that FC has had he wasn't at his best and stated he needed his pills. Its highly unlikely that the writer missed that point. In all honesty your assuming that the writer forgot that because if he didn't that means DP would get his arse kicked.

Nobody is saying that Punisher is as fast as DP but the fact of the matter is slower opponents who are still very fast can keep up with superhumans with skill. The problem you have is that Punisher has shown to keep up with superhumans even when hes not at his best. Lets go through a list.

A slowed Frankencastle fought Hellsgard. Hellsgard may not be superhuman but he had no problem tagging Morbius who has superhuman speed.

A sleep deprived Punisher has dodged Spiderman.

After going through a gauntlet of superhumans Punisher was fast enough to fight Aloysha Kravinoff. Aloysha has beaten Black Panther and held his own against Spiderman, hes also beaten the Human Torch.

After getting beaten up by The Hood and his croonies and having a broken leg he managed to evade a suprise attack from Daken who also has superhuman speed. Nice scans. And I do not doubt Frank's speed and not trying to downplay it. Im not even saying that DP would take the majority against Frankcastle. I only have a problem with Trackz suggesting that a slowed down Frankencastle is too fast for Deadpool who was at his 100% (which he clearly wasn't) You have to agree that saying such thing - understimating Deadpool's speed.
Also DP isnt just any meta. So Frank would definitely have to be at his best to be able to keep up with Deadpool speedwise (unless DP himself isnt at his best which was the case). I think that's fair.

EDIT: That wasnt a training session, the x-men were actually trying to put Deadpool down thinking he's about to assasinate someone, while Deadpool was just puting up a show for the camera. He was holding back. Logan was the only one who figured that out that's why he wasnt helping.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2199/deadpool180016.png

Deadline
I only have a problem with Trackz suggesting that a slowed down Frankencastle is too fast for Deadpool

I don't think thats what Trackz is saying. DP didn't get his arse kicked because Fc was too fast it was a combination of factors. FC was also too strong and durable combine that with the fact that DP wasn't too fast there was nothing DP could do.

who was at his 100% (which he clearly wasn't)

Do you have proof? Please don't tell me your proof itself is that DP was getting his arse kicked.

You have to agree that saying such thing - understimating Deadpool's speed.
Also DP isnt just any meta. So Frank would definitely have to be at his best to be able to keep up with Deadpool speedwise (unless DP himself isnt at his best which was the case). I think that's fair.

Im afraid it isn't. The fact of the matter is that Frank has made a career out of hanging with superhumans while being Fed up, hes even been described as being supernatural. Anyway I already gave you a list of people that Punisher has managed to hold his own while not being at his best.

EDIT: No, that wasnt a training session, the x-men were actually trying to put Deadpool down thinking he's about to assasinate someone, while Deadpool was just puting up a show for the camera. He was holding back.

Ok fair enough.

SamZED
I don't think thats what Trackz is saying. DP didn't get his arse kicked because Fc was too fast it was a combination of factors. FC was also too strong and durable combine that with the fact that DP wasn't too fast there was nothing DP could do. But that's exactly what he was saying. Also the fact that he lost most of his weapons and didnt use others like explosives for the sake of the story. And the fact that Deadpool did beat Frank the moment the his HF took care of the pills.

He wasn't, got any proof? Please don't tell me your proof itself is that DP was getting his arse kicked.
No, the fact that Deadpool said it himself and it was later confirmed by Morbius.

Im afraid it isn't. The fact of the matter is that Frank has made a career out of hgning with superhumans while being Fed up, hes even been described as being supernatural. His willpower is so strong he just manages to pull it off. Anyway I already give you a list of people that Punisher has managed to hold his own while not being at his best.
Frank held his own against other metas so he can keep up with Deadpool while being slower than usual even though Deadpool is faster than him? Sorry, man but I dont agree with that kind of logic. Deadpool as well has demontrated that he can outmanuver people much faster than Frank even when he's not at 100%, so it works both ways. All im saying in order to keep up with Deadpool Frank needs to be at his full speed, while Trackz is suggesting that a slowed down Frank is too fast for Deadpool. Dont you think im being more reasonable here?

Deadline
But that's exactly what he was saying.

No he isn't, hes saying its enough.

Also the fact that he lost most of his weapons and didnt use others like explosives for the sake of the story.

There are lots of examples of him not using explosives he was also using stuff that was more powerful than his regular equipment eg chainsaw and flamethrower.

And the fact that Deadpool did beat Frank the moment the his HF took care of the pills.

No, the fact that Deadpool said it himself and it was later confirmed by Morbius.

I want proof. You also said that DP ran at FC with his gun and that the writer wrote FC at full speed.

Frank held his own against other metas so he can keep up with Deadpool while being slower than usual even though Deadpool is faster than him? Sorry, man but I dont agree with that kind of logic. Deadpool as well has demontrated that he can outmanuver people much faster than Frank even when he's not at 100%, so it works both ways. All im saying in order to keep up with Deadpool Frank needs to be at his full speed, while Trackz is suggesting that a slowed down Frank is too fast for Deadpool. Dont you think im being more reasonable here?

No you're not being reasonable at all. Basically the point is if Frank has been able to keep up with other superhumans while not being 100% he should be able to do it with DP. Thats makes perfect logic your saying it doesn't make any sense when it does. Im sorry your just ignoring the point because you don't like what it implies.

armed&dangerous

There are lots of examples of him not using explosives he was also using stuff that was more powerful than his regular equipment eg chainsaw and flamethrower.

I want proof. You also said that DP ran at FC with his gun and that the writer wrote FC at full speed.

No you're not being reasonable at all. Basically the point is if Frank has been able to keep up with other superhumans while not being 100% he should be able to do it with DP. Thats makes perfect logic your saying it doesn't make any sense when it does. Im sorry your just ignoring the point because you don't like what it implies.

The thunder god of the Mortal Kombat universe, also known as Lord Raiden, is a protector of Earthrealm. Raiden commands many supernatural abilities such as the ability to teleport, control over lightning, and flight. As an immortal, he thinks in terms of eternity rather than normal human lifespans and his memories date back to the beginning of time itself. It is unlikely that Raiden can ever be truly killed. Even if his mortal form is destroyed, Raiden will rematerialize some time afterwards. He seeks to destroy anyone who tries to harm Earthrealm.

The creators claimed they based Raiden's character design on Lo Pan's three servants, The Three Storms from the film Big Trouble in Little China. The third storm, Lightning, exhibited the ability to ride and control lightning, and wore a hat that closely resembles Raiden's straw hat.

SamZED

He says it enough for Frank to outreact Deadpool. Doesnt make it right.

There are lots of examples of him not using explosives he was also using stuff that was more powerful than his regular equipment eg chainsaw and flamethrower. But both chainsaw and flamethrower are less effective in this particular situation than granades would've been, so him using them (must be the first time EVER he's used a flamethrower and the second time chainsaw) instead of granades that he carries around all the time doesnt make much sense.

I want proof. You also said that DP ran at FC with his gun and that the writer wrote FC at full speed. And I was right, look at the scan, he took off his coat and charged leaving the coat behind him while holding his gun (instead of just shooting, another stupidity for the sake of plot) while Frank didnt make a single step and stopped DP's charge by grabbing him by the neck. If anything there's no proof to indicate that Frank was slowing down (other than the "he was supposed to" which isnt good enough), he was in controle enough to make funny comebacks. Only on the very last pic he went berserk which again didnt seem to slow him down at all. The writer simply ignored it.
As for proofs Deadpool extra voice "you dont look so hot. was it something you ate?" he also says that he might end up getting "murdered" as a "side effect" of eating those pills. Then he says outloud "I dont feel well, what's IN those pills", And then Morbius confirms "they will help HIM, but if YOU eat them again you will AGAIN feel VERY sick." Good enough?

No you're not being reasonable at all. Basically the point is if Frank has been able to keep up with other superhumans while not being 100% he should be able to do it with DP. Thats makes perfect logic your saying it doesn't make any sense when it does. Im sorry your just ignoring the point because you don't like what it implies. Sorry, but you're looking at it from Frank's point of view and ignore other character's feats. Basically you go by - Frank can keep up with some metas so you think he can keep up with Deadpool while not even being at 100% and that logic doesnt work. Deadpool himself was shown to be too fast for people with speed level way ABOVE Frank's top speed even when Wade was not at 100%. So this A>B>C logic works both ways.
For example, Taskmaster. He punked Spider-man twice in a fight. He has bullet deflecting and bullet CATCHING feats, so he's definitely faster than Frank. Yet, he wasn't shown to be too fast for Deadpool even when Wade's hands and LEGS were cuffed together.
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4964/tm4.png
and this
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4845/tm6u.png
Taskmaster wasn't too fast for a handicapped Deadpool but a slowed down Frank would?Bsed on.. what? Him doing well against some other metas? Sorry, but that's anything but reasonable.

Deadline
He says it enough for Frank to outreact Deadpool. Doesnt make it right .

Yes it does because it baked up with proof.

But both chainsaw and flamethrower are less effective in this particular situation than granades would've been, so him using them (must be the first time EVER he's used a flamethrower and the second time chainsaw) instead of granades that he carries around all the time doesnt make much sense.

So you've forgotten all the hundreds of time hes sticks to h2h,sword or his handgun. So you're focusing on his grenades when he uses them for the minority? I know hes used greanades before but I've read DP and been to his respect thread I actually haven't seen one example of him using grenades.

And I was right, look at the scan, he took off his coat and charged leaving the coat behind him while holding his gun (instead of just shooting, another stupidity for the sake of plot) while Frank didnt make a single step and stopped DP's charge by grabbing him by the neck.

Ok your right but its not like he hasn't done shit like that before and it wouldn't have done anything.

If anything there's no proof to indicate that Frank was slowing down (other than the "he was supposed to" which isnt good enough), he was in controle enough to make funny comebacks. Only on the very last pic he went berserk which again didnt seem to slow him down at all. The writer simply ignored it.

No no no no. You are assuming that he wasn't slower just to make yourself feel better. FC has had only several fights and every one he stated that he was slow because he didn't have his pills. You don't think the writer didn't read it? Hell I even saw it being discussed on a random forum.

As for proofs Deadpool extra voice "you dont look so hot. was it something you ate?" he also says that he might end up getting "murdered" as a "side effect" of eating those pills. Then he says outloud "I dont feel well, what's IN those pills", And then Morbius confirms "they will help HIM, but if YOU eat them again you will AGAIN feel VERY sick." Good enough?

Fair enough but this is what they usually do in comics they create circumstances for both heroes.

Sorry, but you're looking at it from Frank's point of view and ignore other character's feats. Basically you go by - Frank can keep up with some metas so you think he can keep up with Deadpool while not even being at 100% and that logic doesnt work.

Let see if I can get this straight the fact that Punisher has been able to hang with Daken, Spiderman and Aloysha Kravinoff while not being 100% is null and void because, because what? Hell Spiderman is arguably faster than DP. Hell you haven't even given a reason why it doesn't work, you just said it doesn't.

Deadpool himself was shown to be too fast for people with speed level way ABOVE Frank's top speed even when Wade was not at 100%. So this A>B>C logic works both ways.
For example, Taskmaster. He punked Spider-man twice in a fight. He has bullet deflecting and bullet CATCHING feats, so he's definitely faster than Frank. Yet, he wasn't shown to be too fast for Deadpool even when Wade's hands and LEGS were cuffed together.
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4964/tm4.png
and this
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4845/tm6u.png
Taskmaster wasn't too fast for a handicapped Deadpool but a slowed down Frank would?Bsed on.. what? Him doing well against some other metas? Sorry, but that's anything but reasonable.

Taskmaster isn't way faster than Punisher though is he? Its not ABC logic both of us are comparing speed feats. How else do you want to prove our case? Basically your saying that your feats are valid and mine aren't because you dont like it. To be quite honest with you thats a bad shwoing for TM.

Deadline
Hell heres another one. Heres Punisher dodging Wolverine and Punisher has spefically stated that hes tired. Is DP faster than Wolverine now?

http://img63.imageshack.us/my.php?image=punvswolverineinjungle1.jpg

Badabing
Deadpool wins via speed blitz. durdpool

Wild Shadow
facepalm2

frank able to counter one single attack from logan who just simply phoned it in doesnt make him able to dodge him in a forum fight when both are at their best.. might as well have posted a scan of spiderman and frank side stepping him and claiming if he can dodge spidey why not DP..

Deadline
facepalm2

frank able to counter one single attack from logan who just simply phoned it in doesnt make him able to dodge him in a forum fight when both are at their best.. might as well have posted a scan of spiderman and frank side stepping him and claiming if he can dodge spidey why not DP..

That was one example of many and the whole point is he can dodge metas while not 100%. Punisher can obvoulsy dodge Wolverine hes done it before. Yes Punisher has dodged Spiderman numerous times.

Wild Shadow
this is what heroes really see castle as.. castle hitting them is b/c of cis and not taking frank seriously underestimating him... or simply being a tank
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4982/10no5.jpg

Deadline
this is what heroes really see castle as.. castle hitting them is b/c of cis and not taking frank seriously underestimating him... or simply being a tank
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4982/10no5.jpg

Oh I see because of ONE example. That applies to all of his other fights. Wow started stretching and making excuses already.

Also that doesn't apply to the example I posted Wolverine didn't eevn know who Punisher was and wasn't holding back.

http://img63.imageshack.us/i/punvswolverineinjungle3.jpg/

Hell Wolverine even said he was fast.

Trackz
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4982/10no5.jpg captain america, daredevil, and other peak human hit heroes, so why is it PIS when frank does it?

Wild Shadow
not knowing who frank was just means logan is phoning in an attack.. unlike how he would fight someone else with actual skills like Ogun.. dont compare captain american or DD to frank.
http://img7.imageshack.us/i/punvsddgarth3.jpg/
http://img683.imageshack.us/i/punvsddlap2.jpg/

Deadline
not knowing who frank was just means logan is phoning in an attack.. unlike how he would fight someone else with actual skills like Ogun..

Except they fought again twice after that and Punisher still managed to evade some of his attacks. Punisher wasn't 100% either.

Punishers second fight with Wolverine
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1659/punisherwarjournal00712kv2.th.jpghttp://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4044/punisherwarjournal00713yq5.th.jpghttp://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5584/punisherwarjournal00714fj0.th.jpg

dont compare captain american or DD to frank.
http://img7.imageshack.us/i/punvsddgarth3.jpg/
http://img683.imageshack.us/i/punvsddlap2.jpg/

*YAWN!!!!*

Deadline
Punisher vs. Daredevil (Im going to have a field day with this) *cracks knuckles*

Punishers first fight with Daredevil...he wins. Punisher does shoot him but he clearly shows he’s a mtch for him in h2h but successfully fending off a surprise attack from DD
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4964/punddbeat1lu9.th.jpghttp://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9633/punddbeat2gl4.th.jpghttp://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6809/punddbeat3wu8.th.jpg

Second encounter. DD jumps Punisher but Punisher drops a chimney on DD’s arse.
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/7034/daredevil184goodguyswea.th.jpg

Third encounter with DD. DD is pissing himself and has to resort shooting Punisher whiles his back is turned…..ah those were the days.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8571/punencount2zk0.th.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/341/punencount22zf7.th.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9117/punisherencount23mz0.th.jpg

Note: DD says "I know you're are missing me unpurpose." DD states how when he shot him before he was using tranquilizers but this time he’s using real bullets. Punisher could have shot him but did not want to shoot an innocent. That is a win for DD but only by circumstance.

Deadline
Fourth encounter that DD has with Punisher. Punisher didn’t actually lose the fight and let DD win. First heres the fight.
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/bobnightfar/th_punwins1.jpghttp://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/bobnightfar/th_punwins2.jpghttp://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/bobnightfar/th_punwins3.jpghttp://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/bobnightfar/th_punwins4.jpg
Ok heres the proof that Punisher let him win.
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5104/punvsletter.th.jpg
Note: DD took advantage that Punisher was lifting a man over his head and pressure pointed him. Despite this Punisher managed to hurt DD badly enough that he had to stop fighting briefly and was actually doing better than DD was before he decided to lose.

Deadline
DD knocks down Punisher with a punch. Punisher gets up and stuns DD.
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4871/ddwack.th.jpg

Another fight that Punisher has with DD, it ends with a stalemate.
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5126/punvsdddm1.th.jpghttp://img695.imageshack.us/img695/2965/punvsddm2.th.jpghttp://img717.imageshack.us/img717/1259/punvsddddm3.th.jpghttp://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6799/punsvsdddm4.th.jpghttp://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8870/punsvsddm41.th.jpg

Note: To be fair DD actually hurt himself when he elbowed Punisher in the chest but before the fight Punisher stated that he was sleepy and tired and needed 12 hours sleep.

Trackz
Are you saying that Frank was SLOW but still was able to keep up with Deadpool who was at his 100%? And what if Frank ate the pills? What would've happened then? He would've been running circles around Deadpool in your opinion? Speedblitzing him? When Frank (any version of Frank) has EVER displayed that kind of speed? The fact that he managed to catch Deadpool's attack midair already was a level of speed FC has never shoed before. Cutting a ninja from behind isnt even close to that.

In some of the fights yes, in others it didnt matter. Context also plays a big role whenever Logan defeats DP too.

But he had ST on his knees when they used the gas to take away his HF. He didnt ko ST but was doing well. And was doing great the second time too.

yes i'm saying frank is a lot faster than how he was when he fought deadpool, but no, unlike you and others on this board, i don't believe any characters with a slight speed advantage can run circles around the other. I believe frank is faster than deadpool, and physically superior. Deadpool healed from the pills and brought out the chainsaw, frank broke it with his hand, and again sent deadpool flying, he was then restrained by his cohorts, the next thing we know he's braindead from being off his pills for too long, not because deadpool did anything. We know this because deadpool doesn't think he can take Frank at full power (faster/smarter) and again Frank was unarmed! Not only that a smarter frank could've ended it right htere, he has shown on panel he can rip his opponents in half with strength alone, he didn't do that here because he was stupid and slow.

a frank with normal equipment packs weapons like this:
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/25/punisher013022.jpg

Wild Shadow
Oh I see because of ONE example. That applies to all of his other fights. Wow started stretching and making excuses already.
daredevil has said the same thing also a lot of heroes have told him that like cap himself..http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/bobnightfar/pdis4.jpg

Deadline
daredevil has said the same thing also a lot of heroes have told him that like cap himself..http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/bobnightfar/pdis4.jpg

Again with your excuses and distortion. DD has also said things to the contrary DD has also said that Punisher was a serious threat and assembled a team to take him down.

Why don't you post the last fight in the series.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6821/daredevilvspunisher6057ib1.th.jpghttp://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5804/daredevilvspunisher6069la3.th.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8384/daredevilvspunisher6074jr2.th.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7935/daredevilvspunisher6089cw0.th.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2938/daredevilvspunisher6116mz5.th.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3186/daredevilvspunisher6120kb9.th.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8446/daredevilvspunisher6139oj7.th.jpg

Hmm think DD was taking that serioulsy he got Fed up.

that like cap himself..http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/bobnightfar/pdis4.jpg

Really?

Punisher vs. Captain America. Punisher evades a surprise attack from him and makes him look bad.
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/bobnightfar/th_CaptainAmerica241-09-1.jpghttp://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/bobnightfar/th_CaptainAmerica241-10.jpg

I believe frank is faster than deadpool,

I don't agree with that. Man theres going to be a flame war. Punisher has specifically stated that DD is faster than him. Theres no proof hes had a speed upgrade.

Wild Shadow
its how ppl view frank that is my argument.. the fact that an olympic lvl hero like DD thinks the same is just sad especially when you think of the actual metas and guys like cap.. frank impressing cap of the 80's isnt much of a feat for frank,., that steve was still getting use to being in the modern world he hadnt yet racked up feats or even mastered learned new fighting skills he was still on basics with his style.. cap was still having trouble with guys like crossbones and the serpent society..

Frank couldnt hope to compete with modern cap, DD cant even keep up with Cap now... and by the way i prefer Pun over DD.. but these two are in the same league: minor.. while the big boys are in the big leagues only time those two are even allowed to play with the big boys is by screwing the other guys over with heavy dose of PIS/Cis even giving them writer armor...

Deadline
its how ppl view frank that is my argument.. the fact that an olympic lvl hero like DD thinks the same is just sad especially when you think of the actual metas and guys like cap.. frank impressing cap of the 80's isnt much of a feat for frank,.,

Except as usual you don't have an argument. I just gave you examples that contradicted what you just posted. Your selecting what examples you like. Punisher has also said similar shit about DD.

DD has twice assembled teams to take down Punisher.

that steve was still getting use to being in the modern world he hadnt yet racked up feats or even mastered learned new fighting skills he was still on basics with his style.. cap was still having trouble with guys like crossbones and the serpent society..

That it is complete and utter nonsense that Captain America has loads of feats hell earlier on he held his own against Hulk. Serioulsy as usual you don't know what you're talking about.

Punisher wouldn't beat Cap for the majority but hes got comparable feats and fought people that could give him a hard time and possibly beat him. The only problem is your debating style

1. Pick what evidence you like and ignore the rest.
2. Make sweeping generlizations without any proof.
3. If that doesn't work pull PIS.

Trackz
But that's exactly what he was saying. Also the fact that he lost most of his weapons and didnt use others like explosives for the sake of the story. And the fact that Deadpool did beat Frank the moment the his HF took care of the pills.

1.you have a different view of speed than i do, but here's the thing, a slowed frankencastle was able to keep up with deadpool, and outdo him at every confrontation.

2. The frank doing this was slow, dumb, and unarmed, compared with deadpool who was initially sick, but healed half way through the fight. After he healed, he came at frank with a chainsaw, so yea this "And the fact that Deadpool did beat Frank the moment the his HF took care of the pills." this just isn't true.

3. you're assuming explosives would have any effect on frank, which it most likely wouldn't. Meanwhile again you're neglecting the fact that in a forum fight Frank is armed with his own arsenal with weapons more hi-tech than deadpools (he arms himself with the legion of monsters arsenal) i already posted a scan of a weapon he picked up from them, a couple of hits from that would take deadpool out.

Deadline
^ Im not sure if his HF took care of the pills. It should do when you think about it.

Trackz

Frankencastle is definitely the stronger though, he's gotten faster (and he was fast enough to keep up with deadpool in their suicide kings fight) plus he can tank most of what DP can throw at him, In my opinion Frankencastle has the edge, but nothing is concrete at this point, like i said we'll see once he hits mainstream marvel (especially in the team-up where deadpool is tasked with taking him out) basically my initial thought was correct.

lets look at it:
strength: Frank
speed: Frank (no one is speedblitzing the other, the speed gap isn't wide)
durability: Frank
healing: Wade (frank runs through anything that doesn't take off his head though)
skill: Even
arsenal:even

frank has more advantages, he should take the win 7/10

Trackz
^ Im not sure if his HF took care of the pills. It should do when you think about it. it did, when he takes the pills, they get rid of the voices in his head, but they have side effects of making him sick, when his voices come back we know he's healed from the effects of the pills.

Deadline
http://www.imagebam.com/image/7773a780558987/

I think it shows here he has voices and hes not feeling well.

Trackz
http://www.imagebam.com/image/7773a780558987/

I think it shows here he has voices and hes not feeling well. what there suggests that he isn't feeling well? seems more like his voices expressing dismay at him trying to shut them up.

SamZED
Yes it does because it baked up with proof. The proof backs up that berserk Frank can keep up with messed up Deadpool. imo not the best case to compare their speed, and certanly not a proof that Frank is too fast for Deadpool like Trackz suggested.

So you've forgotten all the hundreds of time hes sticks to h2h,sword or his handgun. So you're focusing on his grenades when he uses them for the minority? I know hes used greanades before but I've read DP and been to his respect thread I actually haven't seen one example of him using grenades.
I can show a dozen examples. You're right he doesnt use them all the time but they're still a part of his standart equipment, so it's safe to assume he'd use them, especially in a forum fight. And now that he knows that flamethrower wont work. (not that he's ever used a flamethrower to that point)

Ok your right but its not like he hasn't done shit like that before and it wouldn't have done anything.. Charging headfirst at a stronger opponent while pointing a gun at him instead of just pulling the trigger. That's unlike him, he's crazy. Not dumb. Cant think of any other time he's ever done anything like that, I blame PIS for him losing all the weapons in the first second of the fight.

No no no no. You are assuming that he wasn't slower just to make yourself feel better. FC has had only several fights and every one he stated that he was slow because he didn't have his pills. You don't think the writer didn't read it? Hell I even saw it being discussed on a random forum.. Why would I even do that? It wont make me feel better because even if Frank was slowed down Deadpool was effed up as well, so all it would prove - Frank can keep up with Deadpool when they're both effed up. So I have no reason to pretend that Frank's speed was normal, since it in no way would downplay Deadpool's speed seeing how he was far from ok himself. I just say what I see, and I see Frank displaying impressive speed (impressive even compared to the other Frankencastle speed feats) and I see him being more or less in his right mind, even making several jokes until the very last panel. That's why I say the writer ignored it.

Fair enough but this is what they usually do in comics they create circumstances for both heroes.. Agreed.

Let see if I can get this straight the fact that Punisher has been able to hang with Daken, Spiderman and Aloysha Kravinoff while not being 100% is null and void because, because what? Hell Spiderman is arguably faster than DP. Hell you haven't even given a reason why it doesn't work, you just said it doesn't.. Let me explain myself again.
You said - slowed down Frank can keep up with some OTHER characters that are as fast as Deadpool so he can keep up with Deadpool. So basically you used the A>B>C logic. Im not complaining about it im using it here as well. I said - slowed down Deadpool was shown to be too fast for people with speed level above Frank's top speed, let alone slowed down Frank. Both are the examples of A>B>C logic and both work in this case, so you cant just go by your example and ignore mine, because if you go by yours itd controdict Deadpool's previous showings and downplay his speed a lot. See what I mean?

Taskmaster isn't way faster than Punisher though is he? Its not ABC logic both of us are comparing speed feats. How else do you want to prove our case? Basically your saying that your feats are valid and mine aren't because you dont like it. To be quite honest with you thats a bad shwoing for TM. No that's what you are saying. I do not ignore Frank's feats, i simply see an issue here. Its a matter of view. You look at Frank's feats and going by them alone instantly assume that he should be able to keep up with Deadpool because he did it with others while not taking into account Deadpool's own feats that suggest that slowed down Frank should not be able to do that seeing how others with better speed couldnt.

Also Id agree that it was a low showing for Taskmaster but it can be called that if it happened once. But Deadpool's taken Taskmaster out few times. Even Deadpool's clone who is < Deadpool easilly beat Taskmaster several times without much trouble even while being in a terrible condition.

SamZED
yes i'm saying frank is a lot faster than how he was when he fought deadpool, but no, unlike you and others on this board, i don't believe any characters with a slight speed advantage can run circles around the other. I believe frank is faster than deadpool, and physically superior. Deadpool healed from the pills and brought out the chainsaw, frank broke it with his hand, and again sent deadpool flying, he was then restrained by his cohorts, the next thing we know he's braindead from being off his pills for too long, not because deadpool did anything. We know this because deadpool doesn't think he can take Frank at full power (faster/smarter) and again Frank was unarmed! Not only that a smarter frank could've ended it right htere, he has shown on panel he can rip his opponents in half with strength alone, he didn't do that here because he was stupid and slow.
Sorry, but you're wrong and just making an assumption. Deadpool wasnt healed when he grabbed the chainsaw, he was complaining thoughout the fight and this is a guy who doesnt complain about a sword being shoved through his heart, yet he wouldnt stop complaining about the pills which suggests that he was really REALLY sick. And if you believe that Frank is faster than Deadpool we could compare speed feats, you would instantly change your mind.

Also your summery of the fight seems a bit wrong. For one thing Deadpool was far from ok, while Frank wasnt dumb/slow/braindead he was making puns during the fight and moving faster than in most of his other appearance as Frankencastle. And the weirdest thing here is - Messed up Deadpool already defeated berserk Frankencastle in a comicbook whith just two swords and without even using most of his lethal equipment that he normally has on him 24/7. And YET im forced to argue that Deadpool while being at 100% and with ALL his equipment wont LOSE the majority against Frank?erm How is that fair? Notice im not even saying that he'd win, just that he wont lose the majority.

Deadline

Is frankecastle gonna remain that way now that the monster metropolis arc is over?

Trackz
Sorry, but you're wrong and just making an assumption. Deadpool wasnt healed when he grabbed the chainsaw, he was complaining thoughout the fight and this is a guy who doesnt complain about a sword being shoved through his heart, yet he wouldnt stop complaining about the pills which suggests that he was really REALLY sick. And if you believe that Frank is faster than Deadpool we could compare speed feats, you would instantly change your mind.

Also your summery of the fight seems a bit wrong. For one thing Deadpool was far from ok, while Frank wasnt dumb/slow/braindead he was making puns during the fight and moving faster than in most of his other appearance as Frankencastle. And the weirdest thing here is - Messed up Deadpool already defeated berserk Frankencastle in a comicbook whith just two swords and without even using most of his lethal equipment that he normally has on him 24/7. And YET im forced to argue that Deadpool while being at 100% and with ALL his equipment wont LOSE the majority against Frank?erm How is that fair? Notice im not even saying that he'd win, just that he wont lose the majority.
he was complaining because he was losing, wasn't he whining against hit-monkey because he didn't want to get shot? or something along those lines. Deadpool's perception of pain changes a lot depending on the mood. A braindead frankencastle was taking on hi-tech samurai's, when he goes braindead and can no longer rely on his speed, he uses his brute force as we see him do in this fight. Deadpool wasn't complaining about the pills, he mentioned them again once briefly right after he healed enough for his voice to come back. I'll admit that there is the possibility that he was still effected even after his voices came back, i just don't see it like that since the pills had the effect of taking his voices away, i saw it more as his other voices scolding him for using the pills.

Deadpool didn't defeat frankencastle though, frank went braindead after he'd been off his pills too long. maybe youd notice that despite deadpool having two swords, there's a lack of any type of cut or slash on franks person. not only that a stab anywhere thus far has yet to take out frank (he's been stabbed through the chest, buzz sawed through the chest, pierced through the neck, etc. and kept fighting. So you're theory that deadpool defeated him with the swords is highly unlikely. All we see is that punisher is close to braindead while fighting deadpool, next thign we see he's on the floor mouth agape, and on receptiong of his pills he automatically comes back to life. THe pills don't heal him at all, they just bring his brain back.

I'm not tryign to downplay deadpool at all, but frankencastle was upgraded in order to take on all of these challenges, he's on another level especially not that he has the bloodstone.

Deadpool may be faster than a braindead frank but not enough to make a difference, from there on panel fight we now know:
that wade isn't fast enough to be running circles around frank.
that frank is several times stronger
that most of wade's equipment will have little to no effect

we also know:
that frank still has access to similar tech to that of his previous arcs (very high-tech weaponry)
that frank has just received a large boost in power

all other arguments aside it's not disrespecting deadpool at all to realize that he doesn't take he majority against frank in a forum fight.

Nihilist
Deadpool wins without much trouble

Trackz
Originally posted by Nihilist
Deadpool wins without much trouble have you read the frankencastle arc?

Nihilist
have you read the frankencastle arc? yeah and its shit

Trackz
Originally posted by Nihilist
yeah and its shit then how did you come to the conclusion that deadpool wins easily.

SamZED
Frankencastle has the bloodstone now. DP is ****ed.

http://marvel.com/universe/Bloodstone,_Ulysses

Bloodstone’s Bloodgem fragment granted him superhuman stamina, agility, senses, and vast regenerative powers, enabling him to regenerate from virtually any injury up to the dispersion of a vital portion of his bodily molecules (some sources claim he could regenerate if a single cell survived). He was immune to aging and conventional diseases and did not require air, food, or water. Removal of the Bloodgem proved to be rapidly fatal. Bloodstone possessed an invisible "third eye" on his forehead, granting him extrasensory perception, enabling him to see human auras (and thus see people in the dark) and mentally access astral planes. He had limited telekinetic powers and could also enter suspended animation.

I may respond to the other post later. Nice. Daken is f#$%#d. Also if that's what Frank can currently do, I give him 10/10 over Deadpool, no matter what equipment Wade has on him...

he was complaining because he was losing, wasn't he whining against hit-monkey because he didn't want to get shot? or something along those lines. Deadpool's perception of pain changes a lot depending on the mood. A braindead frankencastle was taking on hi-tech samurai's, when he goes braindead and can no longer rely on his speed, he uses his brute force as we see him do in this fight. Deadpool wasn't complaining about the pills, he mentioned them again once briefly right after he healed enough for his voice to come back. I'll admit that there is the possibility that he was still effected even after his voices came back, i just don't see it like that since the pills had the effect of taking his voices away, i saw it more as his other voices scolding him for using the pills. He wasn't complaining because he was losing he was complaining that: "You dont look so well, was it something you ate?", complained that he might "get murdered" as a side effect" of eating those pills, that "I don't feel well, what's IN those pills?". He was complaining throughout the whole fight that he felt bad. And later Morbius confirmed that Deadpool when ate the pills got "VERY sick". So yeah, he was eFFed up. And Hit-monkey is a different story, Spider-man made him promise that he wont shoot/kill/stab Hit-Monkey while HM was gunning after him, that's why he had the problem with it. And he kept the promise until the very last page. And wasnt really complaining about the pain when he got shot, only that he was "scared" to fight the HM which was for the lols.

Deadpool didn't defeat frankencastle though, frank went braindead after he'd been off his pills too long. maybe youd notice that despite deadpool having two swords, there's a lack of any type of cut or slash on franks person. not only that a stab anywhere thus far has yet to take out frank (he's been stabbed through the chest, buzz sawed through the chest, pierced through the neck, etc. and kept fighting. So you're theory that deadpool defeated him with the swords is highly unlikely. All we see is that punisher is close to braindead while fighting deadpool, next thign we see he's on the floor mouth agape, and on receptiong of his pills he automatically comes back to life. THe pills don't heal him at all, they just bring his brain back. Its not my theory, its what we got in the book. Sorry, but you're speculating. Deadpool ate the pills and got tossed around for a while, then we see berserker Frank CHARGE at Deadpool and the next thing we see - Frank pinned to a table by Deadpool's swords. Frank was clearly capable of fighting, he was charging at Deadpool and tossing the monsters around like ragdolls. And what do you think happened after he charged at Deadpool? He fainted? I find that unlikely. They did fight and Deadpool did beat him, it just happened off-panel. The writer made that pretty clear imo. Both were not in their best shape, but still...

I'm not tryign to downplay deadpool at all, but frankencastle was upgraded in order to take on all of these challenges, he's on another level especially not that he has the bloodstone. But his speed wasnt upgraded. I didnt see him do anything Frank couldnt do before the upgrade (i mean speedwise). If anything im pretty sure classic Frank would put up a fight against his upgraded version and do well.

Deadpool may be faster than a braindead frank but not enough to make a difference, from there on panel fight we now know:
that wade isn't fast enough to be running circles around frank.
that frank is several times stronger
that most of wade's equipment will have little to no effect Most of the equipment he NORMALLY uses would have the effect. Its only the weapons he decided to use in the book because of PIS were useless. Machineguns, granades would work. Im talking about pre-upgraded Frankencastle ofcourse. And Deadpool (at 100%) is faster than any Frankencastle, not just braindead. Also why cant he run circles around Frank In an open area? If he doesnt wont to get tagged or engage in close quarters comabt he could run circles around him all day really. Firstly, he can outrace cars on foot. Secondly, he can easilly just leap over Frank every time he attacks - Deadpool can get on a rooftop in one leap. Not to mention his dodging feats and the teleporter. And I just dont see how one can look at all his speed feats, of him running circles around groups of characters (that had several chars faster than Frank at his peak, let alone braindead) but wont be able to avoid Frank if he chooses to do so. The only advantage FC has here is strength. And Deadpool eating those pills wont happen in a forum fight.

we also know:
that frank still has access to similar tech to that of his previous arcs (very high-tech weaponry)
that frank has just received a large boost in power Current Frank is a diferent story, we started debating before the upgrade. Have no problem with him taking the majority now. But not before.

all other arguments aside it's not disrespecting deadpool at all to realize that he doesn't take he majority against frank in a forum fight. Never said that Deadpool takes the majority. Only that he wont lose the majority. And that's not disrespecting Frankencastle. Pre-upgraded I mean.

Trackz
Nice. Daken is f#$%#d. Also if that's what Frank can currently do, I give him 10/10 over Deadpool, no matter what equipment Wade has on him...

He wasn't complaining because he was losing he was complaining that: "You dont look so well, was it something you ate?", complained that he might "get murdered" as a side effect" of eating those pills, that "I don't feel well, what's IN those pills?". He was complaining throughout the whole fight that he felt bad. And later Morbius confirmed that Deadpool when ate the pills got "VERY sick". So yeah, he was eFFed up. And Hit-monkey is a different story, Spider-man made him promise that he wont shoot/kill/stab Hit-Monkey while HM was gunning after him, that's why he had the problem with it. And he kept the promise until the very last page. And wasnt really complaining about the pain when he got shot, only that he was "scared" to fight the HM which was for the lols.

Its not my theory, its what we got in the book. Sorry, but you're speculating. Deadpool ate the pills and got tossed around for a while, then we see berserker Frank CHARGE at Deadpool and the next thing we see - Frank pinned to a table by Deadpool's swords. Frank was clearly capable of fighting, he was charging at Deadpool and tossing the monsters around like ragdolls. And what do you think happened after he charged at Deadpool? He fainted? I find that unlikely. They did fight and Deadpool did beat him, it just happened off-panel. The writer made that pretty clear imo. Both were not in their best shape, but still...

But his speed wasnt upgraded. I didnt see him do anything Frank couldnt do before the upgrade (i mean speedwise). If anything im pretty sure classic Frank would put up a fight against his upgraded version and do well.

Most of the equipment he NORMALLY uses would have the effect. Its only the weapons he decided to use in the book because of PIS were useless. Machineguns, granades would work. Im talking about pre-upgraded Frankencastle ofcourse. And Deadpool (at 100%) is faster than any Frankencastle, not just braindead. Also why cant he run circles around Frank In an open area? If he doesnt wont to get tagged or engage in close quarters comabt he could run circles around him all day really. Firstly, he can outrace cars on foot. Secondly, he can easilly just leap over Frank every time he attacks - Deadpool can get on a rooftop in one leap. Not to mention his dodging feats and the teleporter. And I just dont see how one can look at all his speed feats, of him running circles around groups of characters (that had several chars faster than Frank at his peak, let alone braindead) but wont be able to avoid Frank if he chooses to do so. The only advantage FC has here is strength. And Deadpool eating those pills wont happen in a forum fight.

Current Frank is a diferent story, we started debating before the upgrade. Have no problem with him taking the majority now. But not before.

Never said that Deadpool takes the majority. Only that he wont lose the majority. And that's not disrespecting Frankencastle. Pre-upgraded I mean.

everything deadpool does is for laughs, thats how he currently operates. I saw his voices making fun of him, the next thing they said was a joke about trying to use a chainsaw, the only effect the pills really had was cleared his head which made him woozy, after he healed they dont complain.

all deadpool had were swords left, can you logically thin of a way he could have knocked out frank with swords? with no marks to the body? no. what the likely case is, is that he went braindead from not using his pills. we know this because the pills bring him back. all the pills do are get his brain in order, they don't heal him in any sort of way, so if we know he got up right after being fed the pills we know he fainted because he needed his dosage.

deadpool clearly shows that he doesn't have the ability to run circles around frank, every time he tried to attack frank he would get countered and hurled across the room.

machine gun shots would do nothing, frank was fighting with a broken spine and a chains going through him.

this is becoming tedious i think we agree to disagree on this fight.
i see the fight as:
old frankencastle: 6/10
current: 8/10

Deadline

Thats pretty reasonable.

Nice. Daken is f#$%#d. Also if that's what Frank can currently do, I give him 10/10 over Deadpool, no matter what equipment Wade has on him...

I don't know about TK, but he most likely will be even stronger, more durable and faster. The bloodstone can also be fueled by rage and it was stated if he starts going brain-dead then he could become some sort of juggernaut.

Deadline
Well Frankencastle has now fought Daken and he kicked his arse with little trouble. He was also holding back. DP gets owned.

SamZED
everything deadpool does is for laughs, thats how he currently operates. I saw his voices making fun of him, the next thing they said was a joke about trying to use a chainsaw, the only effect the pills really had was cleared his head which made him woozy, after he healed they dont complain.

all deadpool had were swords left, can you logically thin of a way he could have knocked out frank with swords? with no marks to the body? no. what the likely case is, is that he went braindead from not using his pills. we know this because the pills bring him back. all the pills do are get his brain in order, they don't heal him in any sort of way, so if we know he got up right after being fed the pills we know he fainted because he needed his dosage.

deadpool clearly shows that he doesn't have the ability to run circles around frank, every time he tried to attack frank he would get countered and hurled across the room.

machine gun shots would do nothing, frank was fighting with a broken spine and a chains going through him.

this is becoming tedious i think we agree to disagree on this fight.
i see the fight as:
Hm.. guess I missed your responce. Sorry for the late reply.

His voices do make fun of him sometimes, but several on-panel evidence suggest that he really was sick and throughout the WHOLE fight. Sorry but you're disagreeing with an obvious fact here.

I can think of several ways actually. In that position Frank was completely helpless, Deadpool could've ripped his eyes out for example, finishing him while he's blind would've been easy. And you're again speculating. He didn't faint. He got pinned to the table off-panel after attacking Deadpool. If the writers intended for him to faint they wouldn't have had him charge at Deadpool with max speed while tossing several superhumans aside like ragdolls. They fought, Deadpool took some beating but managed to pin Frank to the table. Nothing wrong with it.

Yes he could, we've been over this, he was sick and in a bad shape, it was mentioned several times throughout the fight. While Frank showed no signs of slowing down. And "running circles" and "charging head first" are two different things, I just dont see what the hell is Frank gonna do if Deadpool chooses to keep his distance, dodge, jump over etc.

Agree to disagree? Suits me. I say it's 50/50 with classic Frankencastle and that's more than fair looking at the result of their fight. As for the upgraded Frankencastle, I'll wait before he shows the full extent of his abilities and wait to see how his second fight with Daken goes to make up my mind.

I don't know about TK, but he most likely will be even stronger, more durable and faster. The bloodstone can also be fueled by rage and it was stated if he starts going brain-dead then he could become some sort of juggernaut.
I definitely give current Frank the win. But it's definitely not "ownage", not until I see him display all his abilities. For now it's just a majority after a good long fight.

snoopdogg
Well Frankencastle has now fought Daken and he kicked his arse with little trouble. He was also holding back. DP gets owned. Pretty much.

Deadline

I definitely give current Frank the win. But it's definitely not "ownage", not until I see him display all his abilities. For now it's just a majority after a good long fight.

Well he owned Daken and Frank wasn't trying his best. Yeah its ownage.

Parmaniac
Current Frank wins

SamZED
Well he owned Daken and Frank wasn't trying his best. Yeah its ownage. He wasnt exactly pulling his punches either and yet got a few injuries. He won but that wasn't exactly a walk in the park. And it was Daken, not Deadpool. Deadpool knocked Daken out with a single kick the moment Daken stopped using his pheromones even though Wade had no hands and one of his legs was injured at the time. Again, it's NOT ownage. For now there isnt a single reason to believe it is. I may reconcider after I see more from Frank but for now its just a win after a long fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.