Who could amp Supes the fastest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Using light/radiation based powers only.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Using light/radiation based powers only. Atum The God Eater................. smokin'

KingD19
Atum
Dr.Light(Rapist)
Vulcan
Apollo

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KingD19
Atum
Dr.Light(Rapist)
Vulcan
Apollo Atum solos this bunch in his sleep..... laughing

KingD19
Yeah, but if Atum suddenly goes all(I NEED SOME GODS IN MAH BELLY!!!! RAAAAAWR!!!!!) They can cover for him.

nicamarvin
Yeah, but if Atum suddenly goes all(I NEED SOME GODS IN MAH BELLY!!!! RAAAAAWR!!!!!) They can cover for him. Have someone put this two guys in a team yet.? the team of Classic Atum and Supes could be a perfect match...

KingD19
^Hilarity would ensue.

Superman's getting his ass beat for about 1 minute, then he's like, Atum, SUNDIP!!!!

End of the fight.

Colossus-Big C
atum can produce llight as bright as the sun if he is right next to supes , it depends if supes can take a sun being right next to him. (which the radiation and energy would desinegrate any any where near 100000 miles)
apollo the sun god has the power of a miniture sun he is next
then monica (captain marvel) maybe?

The Nuul
Lightray??

Q99
Lightray??

Definitely a possibility. In Superman: The Dark Side he amped a Superman who had only first seen sunlight maybe the week before up to beyond normal charge.

Omega Vision
^Hilarity would ensue.

Superman's getting his ass beat for about 1 minute, then he's like, Atum, SUNDIP!!!!

End of the fight.
Have Superman become Atum's Herald, seeking out Gods throughout the Cosmos for Atum to eat.

Firelord and SS

the ninjak
Captain Marvel (Monica)
but not as good as above guys.

snoopdogg
Vision.

Q99
Solaris the Tyrant Sun!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Q99
Solaris the Tyrant Sun!
Good answer.

Lightray is definitely up there. Oh yeah, and while we're on the subject of people who can create suns, let's add in Onslaught.

Galan007
Firestorm.

Enyalus
Since you missed it, I get to say it:

Solar. big grin

Parmaniac
Radioactive Man and X-Ray (U-Foes) not better then the oes already listed but I wanted to add them

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Since you missed it, I get to say it:

Solar. big grin Nice pull. stick out tongue

Mshinu
Batman, by tuning his batglare to the right frequency

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
it depends if supes can take a sun being right next to him. (which the radiation and energy would desinegrate any any where near 100000 miles)

you can't be serious.

The Nuul
atum can produce llight as bright as the sun if he is right next to supes , it depends if supes can take a sun being right next to him. (which the radiation and energy would desinegrate any any where near 100000 miles)

What the f**k?

Mr Marvel
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Have Superman become Atum's Herald, seeking out Gods throughout the Cosmos for Atum to eat.

That would sick! big grin

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
That would sick! big grin Check my new thread... smokin'

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Mshinu
Batman, by tuning his batglare to the right frequency laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
What the f**k? im pretty sure superman died to the sun once

The Nuul
im pretty sure superman died to the sun once

You are either trolling or don't read Supes and don't know shit all about him.

Colossus-Big C
You are either trolling or don't read Supes and don't know shit all about him. wait actually he died to the moon, ill scan it

The Nuul
How?

Supes just dying in space without fighting anyone is like saying Namor drowns under water.

Dont post just a scan, post all that are relevant.

The Nuul
And this thread is not about Supes dying so take that else where after you post those scans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.