Power Girl Vs. Super Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
PIS, CIS and jobbing are off.

Fight to the death.

JakeTheBank
Power Girl.

Enyalus
To the death, gonna go with Supergirl. A lot better feats, like beating the Titans and Justice League and even outracing Superman and Batman's tracking equipment. Plus basically killing Superwoman.

Denny Crane
Full on fist fight?

Not the type of fight I want to see.

Make it Vandervoort on Vandervoort viciousness in a ring of KY jelly and I'm there.

Put it on pay-per-view and give the proceeds to Haiti or something just so that NOW doesn't get pms-y

chomperx9
Originally posted by Enyalus
To the death, gonna go with Supergirl. A lot better feats, like beating the Titans and Justice League and even outracing Superman and Batman's tracking equipment. Plus basically killing Superwoman. but power girl has bigger twins

Enyalus
Originally posted by chomperx9
but power girl has bigger twins
They've fought before. wink

And if Churchill had known how to draw a woman's chest, it would've been pretty hot.

Omega Vision
Power Girl smothers Supergirl.

tideoftime
Gotta go with Powergirl on this one. Supergirl won't go down easy, and it will drag for a while, but PG will win eventually.

aztec
Agreed, I always placed Powegirl a notch ahead of Supergirl.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Power Girl.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by chomperx9
but power girl has bigger twins does that picture actually turn anyone on?

chomperx9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
does that picture actually turn anyone on? the artist probably

Endless Mike
Supergirl

kochtgr
Supergirl wins 7/10

Original Smurph
Supergirl.

manx422
Power Girl

Q99
Power Girl. The reason Supergirl did those impressive things early on, it was revealed, was she wasn't holding back at all, unlike Clark and Karen.

If Power Girl cranks it up, she's the more skilled, more experienced, and probably stronger.

Enyalus
I doubt Karen's more skilled. Satanna even references that all Karen does is 'one-two punch', and Karen agrees.

Kara's been trained by Diana and Artemis.

Martian_mind
She recently showed a fair bit of H2H skill sparring with Magog in JSA, not enough to make me think she's better then Supergirl, but she doesn't *just* hit hard.

Blanket
Took three posts until someone started jerking to comic characters. thumb up

Supergirl wins easily too if Loeb is writing.

Philosophía
Supergirl.

Q99
Originally posted by Enyalus
I doubt Karen's more skilled. Satanna even references that all Karen does is 'one-two punch', and Karen agrees.

Kara's been trained by Diana and Artemis.

Still, when they partnered in the fake Kandor, Power Girl was the one showing her the ropes.

Kara was trained by those two, but not for all that long, and she had no real combat experience/skills beforehand. They gave her a foundation but experience counts for more.

Batman-Prime
Power Girl. Simply for the fact that she is an adult Kryptonian.

quanchi112
Supergirl wins.

kevdude
Supergirl, would be hard to watch..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.