The Ghostbusters vs. The Violator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Violator from 1998's Spawn movie is in New York City causing as much damage as possible for no reason at all and with something this strange happening in the neighborhood, the Ghostbusters are called into action against the General of Hell's army.

Can the Ghostbusters stop this demon?

Rogue Jedi
Let's see, can they cut off his head?

Impediment
The Violator is not a ghost. The Violator is a demon.

The Ghostbusters hunt and trap ghosts. The Ghostbusters do not hunt and trap demons.

A Hell-born demon would annihilate the Ghostbusters in a matter of moments, despite the Ghostbusters having an "unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back".

This thread fails. Massively.

Rogue Jedi
Ghostbusters versus 13 Ghosts?

Impediment
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ghostbusters versus 13 Ghosts?

Feasible, at best.

The Violator stomps, in every imaginable way.

Dude should think about a decent match up next time and spare himself the ridicule.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Feasible, at best.

The Violator stomps, in every imaginable way.

Dude should think about a decent match up next time and spare himself the ridicule. Funny, I get accused of the same thing at times.....I've noticed a pattern here in the MVF.

Nemesis X
Violator is supernatural and I thought it would be a good match up. Someone made a Ghostbusters vs. Voldemort thread and nobody is giving that thread maker any crap. You're all jackasses!

Rogue Jedi
Wait, wasn't Gozer a demon?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Wait, wasn't Gozer a demon?

Super-powerful entity from a different dimension, worshipped as a god.

I think the particle-beams, especially if crossed have a chance to turn John Leguizamo into pudding. Their best bet is to send in Winston as cannon fodder to distract.

Rogue Jedi
I'd hit Gozer.

Impediment
You'd hit particulate soil in a colloidal suspension.

Rogue Jedi
***** whatever, I'd get my nut on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.