What will Mandos say today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mandos
That's right, I'm back! And with many more stupid ideas. This time, it is a thread where I am bound to say only one thing per day (which mean one post), which is... my thought of the day.

Today...

I think that Twilight New Moon could have been good, if we completely changed the scenario, directors and producers... and maybe the actors, especially that Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter
And maybe it would have been cooler if it were Bella and not the werewolf who took off her shirt.
I don't think the ladies here will appreciate this comment, but I don't care for somebody has to speak the truth!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mandos
That's right, I'm back! And with many more stupid ideas. This time, it is a thread where I am bound to say only one thing per day (which mean one post), which is... my thought of the day.

Today...

I think that Twilight New Moon could have been good, if we completely changed the scenario, directors and producers... and maybe the actors, especially that Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter
And maybe it would have been cooler if it were Bella and not the werewolf who took off her shirt.
I don't think the ladies here will appreciate this comment, but I don't care for somebody has to speak the truth!

Twinkling vampires.

steverules_2
The twilight series woulda been better if it were never made

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
The twilight series woulda been better if it were never made yes

mikeydude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Twinkling vampires.
Does it twinkle when you tinkle?

Rogue Jedi
sometimes...

GrandDaddyPurp
Originally posted by steverules_2
The twilight series woulda been better if it were never made

Amen to that.

BakaXero
Poopie

mikeydude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
sometimes...
ahh explains why this gayness was made.

Mandos
Today...

I think that after the human reign on Earth, the next race to take control of the planet will be super intelligent rats. Allmost a sure scenario, like the one in the movie: Killer Clowns From Outter Space.

you get thorns
"That's right, I'm back! And with many more stupid ideas."

It would seem so.

LanceWindu
Mandos doesn't say much.

Mandos
Today...

I was lying on my bed, thinking about the world. And a revelation came to me. What is life? Its essence? Its very foundation?
Many theories have been made. Many minds have gathered to find an answer. And yet I have found it! It is...

a four letters word beginning with L and ending with e.

And I pity the fools who try to understand it more than it is.

overlord
you mean god is love?

mikeydude
God is death.

Mandos
There is life because there is death. However, no one knows what death is, and if it exists. Therefore there may be no life.

you get thorns
My d*ck itches.

Mandos
Why does you get thorns dick itches^ Maybe because he has AIDS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.