Hottest Super female you would get with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Assuming you had super powers (strength and durability etc.) rank the following in order of best to worst super females you would want to sleep with. This is going by the best art rendered version of each character. For example, use the best picture you saw of each to make your decisions.

Then rank them in order of which one you would have a relationship with (Marry) and spend a lifetime with (you age as they age).

It there is some hot ones I failed to list then list them (but they must have grade A strength and durability as you would literally kill anything less).

Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Supergirl, She-Hulk, Maxima, Planet Hulk's wife (I think Saakar), and Phoenix (Jean Grey).

Mods if you find this thread inapproipiate then close it and accept my apologies. I was just curious who is the hottest based off opinion.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by h1a8
Assuming you had super powers (strength and durability etc.) rank the following in order of best to worst super females you would want to sleep with. This is going by the best art rendered version of each character. For example, use the best picture you saw of each to make your decisions.

Then rank them in order of which one you would have a relationship with (Marry) and spend a lifetime with (you age as they age).

It there is some hot ones I failed to list then list them (but they must have grade A strength and durability as you would literally kill anything less).

Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Supergirl, She-Hulk, Maxima, Planet Hulk's wife (I think Saakar), and Phoenix (Jean Grey). I say the easiest would be She Hulk,(ask Juggy)...and I know I will never get it on with WW, but I would like to marry Power Girl.... cool

aztec
I would only sleep with Wonder Woman and Powergirl, I don't care for the others. I don't find them attractive, or interesting. I prefer sleeping with women, who i'm going to have a good time. Anyways, you forgot to include Black Canary, Zatanna, Raven, Rogue and Storm. What's wrong with you? stick out tongue

h1a8
Originally posted by aztec
I would only sleep with Wonder Woman and Powergirl, I don't care for the others. I don't find them attractive, or interesting. I prefer sleeping with women, who i'm going to have a good time. Anyways, you forgot to include Black Canary, Zatanna, Raven, Rogue and Storm. What's wrong with you? stick out tongue

I said this in my original post:

If there is some hot ones I failed to list then list them (but they must have grade A strength and durability as you would literally kill anything less).

aztec
Originally posted by h1a8
I said this in my original post:

If there is some hot ones I failed to list then list them (but they must have grade A strength and durability as you would literally kill anything less).

I didn't read the whole message. embarrasment

KingD19
Hulk's wife was named Caeira. Sakaar was the name of the planet he was on.

Slaanesh
Supergirl..not to big..not to small..just the way i like it..

galactusischere
The Enchantress(Amora).

Black bolt z
Originally posted by galactusischere
The Enchantress(Amora). Amen to that.

chomperx9
mystique

she hulk

power girl

black cat

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Supergirl..not to big..not to small..just the way i like it.. he's allergic to marvel comics...err comics in general

nicamarvin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he's allergic to marvel comics...err comics in general How about Manga.... confused

JakeTheBank
Arisia, the Green Lantern, is pretty hot.

Enyalus
I don't think I'd mind marrying/having a long term relationship with Power Girl or Zatanna. They both seem fun and down to Earth, and not ridiculously serious.

I'd go for a one-night stand with Starfire or Ms. Marvel. droolio

psycho gundam
mystique.

you get all of the ones mentioned + more, and you only have to deal with one personality.

shit, you could even ask her to customize another heroin, like bigger boobs on shadowcat or something.

Enyalus
mystique.
To marry/spend a lifetime with? confused

galactusischere
Meh, she would kill you while your asleep.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Enyalus
To marry/spend a lifetime with? confused sure why not.

Enyalus
sure why not.
Man...best not forget your anniversary.

I would be screwed. In a nonpleasant way.

Endless Mike
Gamora

the ninjak
X23
We will get along just fine.

kochtgr
Wonder Woman
Supergirl
Psylock
wondergirl
Donna Troy

Mshinu
Jean, tho I wouldn`t want to marry her as she dies all the time.
Selene, heck I`d turn evil just for her.
Psylocke if she can amp her durability with TK =)
Sage, she would probably have to be on top all the time not to be crushed tho

Placidity
I like Black Mary Marvel.

But to spend life time with, probably none.

Original Smurph
Caitlin Fairchild ftw.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/Fairchild.png

AsbestosFlaygon
Shanna the She-Devil
Psylocke
Wonder Woman (1 in a million chance)
Starfire
Fairchild

droolio

Batman-Prime
Sentry

no expression

rotiart
.... The fact that you all get off on comic book drawings disturbs me

Black bolt z
Enchantress big grin
Starfire
Mystique
Black widow
Scarlet witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.