Superman, Wonder Woman & Zatanna vs The Asgardians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The Man of Steel, The Amazon Princess & Zatanna vs Loki, The Enchantress & The Executioner

JakeTheBank
Team 1 more often than not, but Team 2 can get some wins if they can work extremely quickly and lay the mystical beat down.

the ninjak
Superman and Zatanna go down but Diana would be a problem.
Intangible Loki and Enchantress would have to cast spells to slow her down for Executioner to get a kill strike but isn't Diana immune to magic as well as Telepathy?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by the ninjak
Superman and Zatanna go down but Diana would be a problem.
Intangible Loki and Enchantress would have to cast spells to slow her down for Executioner to get a kill strike but isn't Diana immune to magic as well as Telepathy?

I wouldn't say she's "immune" to magic, but very fortified against it. Any illusion or mental based spells (something both Loki and Amora have in spades) won't cut it against her, and typical blasts will either be dodged, blocked, or tanked.

galactusischere
Enchantress>Zatanna, Loki>Superman.
Team 2 wins.

the ninjak
Originally posted by galactusischere
Enchantress>Zatanna, Loki>Superman.
Team 2 wins.

How do they defeat Diana?

JakeTheBank
I don't see Amora as > than Zee, personally. Unless I'm missing a great feat from her.

kochtgr
Team 1 wins 7/10

manx422
Superman, Wonder Woman & Zatanna

Enyalus
Ugh, I hate to agree with Manx, but yeah.

Team One wins.

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I wouldn't say she's "immune" to magic, but very fortified against it. Any illusion or mental based spells (something both Loki and Amora have in spades) won't cut it against her, and typical blasts will either be dodged, blocked, or tanked.

Not to mention the lasso can shut down spellcasting. It works on Circe, it'll work on Loki.

Blanket
Originally posted by Enyalus
Ugh, I hate to agree with Manx, but yeah.

Team One wins. You're not agreeing with Great Galen. You're agreeing with the winner.

Random coincidence has Manx choosing DC characters in a thread he is actually right in. Not your fault.

Sasaraixx
I'm going to go with Team 1 as well. 7-8/10

the ninjak
Diana is the lone survivor of this fight.

DarkOdin
team 1 6-7/10

The Executioner is the weak link IMO

Both Loki and The Enchantress should be able to match up with anyone on team 1 but The exectuioner would get wrecked by Zatanna and WW or Supes would come out on top against him

xJLxKing
Zatanna is the strongest magici user here

DarkOdin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Zatanna is the strongest magici user here Both Loki and the enchanttress are very powerful and could make an arguement they are stronger magic users but Zatanna Is no way close to them strength wise

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Zatanna is the strongest magici user here
I've got Loki above her in the magic department.

JakeTheBank

I'd say Zee has the greater range of options (she says something backwards, it usually happens), but Loki has innate power, guile, and the fact he's pretty damn tough (physically and against mystic forces).

If anything I'd rate Loki first, Zatanna second, and Amora third in the spell casting department, and the gaps between each are not far off.

Enyalus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'd say Zee has the greater range of options (she says something backwards, it usually happens)
With the Norn Stones, Loki basically has the same options.

But I agree with your rankings of them.

Konton
Esrepsid.

/thread

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Both Loki and the enchanttress are very powerful and could make an arguement they are stronger magic users but Zatanna Is no way close to them strength wise
Strength wise, no, but in terms of magic, I give her the nod. What she did to all the Kryptonians, to that Sun Eater(can't remember the name ATM), and the fight with Lobo. Besides that, her ability to say anything backwards and make it happen. During her fight against her father (BN), she showed incredible ability to put huge amount of hexes on her opponent in an attempt to stop them from casting magic.

Harbinger
The Sun Eater was Starbreaker, IIRC.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Harbinger
The Sun Eater was Starbreaker, IIRC.
Thanks, I couldn't remember it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.