Dante (DMC) vs. Dante (Dante's Inferno)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Fight takes place in hell.

Sin_Volvagia
DMC Dante is easily superior to DI Dante.

He has the regeneration, the speed, and better Super Saiyan mode.

six6six
With Holy on DI's side, wouldn't that make a difference?

XanatosForever
I imagine holy power might **** up the Son of Sparda something fierce, but I wouldn't wager on it being a game changer.

Sin_Volvagia
Only if he can touch Dante with it. He dodges bullets and can ride on a missile.

He makes Wesker look human in comparison.

iChaos

Sin_Volvagia
Is the animated Dante's Inferno canon in abilities? Dante had surprising durability.

BloodRain
Anything worth mentioning?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by BloodRain
Anything worth mentioning?

He was getting his ass kicked by Beatrice and lived and survived an explosive blast from Lucifer.

danteiscool
DMC Dante is pretty durable, not to mention incredibly strong and fast. I'm not sure if holy water or energy will work on him considering he's half human. but given all of the weapons and feats he has, DMC Dante would win.

FWahMaN
I lol at this thread. Excuse my ignorance but I really feel like saying at the moment Dante from DI is just a dude who knows how to slay demons. DMC Dante on the other hand...has a shitload of powers to put him leagues higher.

SpadeKing
You let Dante keep his guns??? ermm

six6six
DI is no push over. He's not just a demon slayer. Taking on Lucifer is a HUGE feat.

six6six
Originally posted by SpadeKing
You let Dante keep his guns??? ermm
ha ha. Good question. For the sake of a fair fight, we'll say no.

FWahMaN
Originally posted by six6six
DI is no push over. He's not just a demon slayer. Taking on Lucifer is a HUGE feat. "Taking on" Lucifer? So he just fought him? Anyone can battle anyone else. stick out tongue

Even if he won, that isn't counted as a feat (according to most here) unfortunately. Unless we are told in detail what happens in an occurred fight, it's practically useless in a vs debate.

ares834
Dante wins.

six6six
Originally posted by FWahMaN
"Taking on" Lucifer? So he just fought him? Anyone can battle anyone else. stick out tongue

Even if he won, that isn't counted as a feat (according to most here) unfortunately. Unless we are told in detail what happens in an occurred fight, it's practically useless in a vs debate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQAyJ3K875A&feature=youtube_gdata

Kazenji
That video is no longer available.

ares834
God what a fail ending of a fail game. Honestly how can one take Lucifer seriously when he sounds like that and he has his furry elephant wang flopping all over the place....

Kazenji
and that was from that link?

strange...

six6six
WARNING....SPOILER ALERT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDNoXQidmF8&feature=youtube_gdata

Kazenji
Originally posted by ares834
Honestly how can one take Lucifer seriously when he sounds like that

I agree they could've put a bit more effort into his voice making it sound like an evil demon

erm

was'nt much to see anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.