Namor vs Wonder Woman (without gear)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight takes place above the Pacific Ocean.

No BFR.

Q99
Wonder Woman. She's faster, more HtH skilled, and stronger.

the ninjak
Namor....He has natural resistance .....Diana is soft without her arm braces.
+ The whole ocean thing.

Survivor19
Seeing how much of man Namor is Wonder Woman willingly surrenders

Lord Feron
Wonder Woman will man-handle Namor big grin

The Nuul
Diana stomps.

Harbinger
Wondy.

carver9
Wonder Woman wins but Namor go down fighting.

Q99
Originally posted by the ninjak
Namor....He has natural resistance .....Diana is soft without her arm braces.
+ The whole ocean thing.

Nooo, she's still really really tough without them. They're a boost, but most of her toughness is here own.

Wild Shadow
unless She is flying or running her durability is normal. its an activation power, having said that WW wins but Namor goes down fighting and even pulls some wins.

WW 7/10

Q99
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
unless She is flying or running her durability is normal. its an activation power, having said that WW wins but Namor goes down fighting and even pulls some wins.

WW 7/10

What? No, Wonder Woman doesn't have to activate her durability. She might've had to at one point but it applies even if she's caught off-guard.

Philosophía
Wonder Woman.

Batman-Prime
WW 10/10 times.

Mshinu
Namor may pull a few wins but WW is just too much for him.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mshinu
Namor may pull a few wins but WW is just too much for him.

Only in his wet dreams... oh wait.

Mindset
Originally posted by Survivor19

tideoftime
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

WW 7/10

Uhhh...NO.

Diana has very considerable resistance to many forms of attack, with her resistance to blunt force attacks (punches, kinetic force, etc) being almost Kryptonian. And that's been true in the comics for over a decade now...

Even her resistance to slashing/piercing attacks is better than it used to be, though along the scale of things, it still is a weak point in her general resistance.

Diana stomps Namor, though he will go down fighting, and being in contact with the ocean will make him much harder to take down "permanently" for the KO, but she'll do it eventually.

JakeTheBank
Wonder Woman for the majority.

Spire
WW.

manx422
Diana stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is what I am talking about when I say Namor is underrated. Where is all of this Diana stomps shit coming from? His not a pointy eared Aquaman people.

Even decades ago, Namor was stated to equal Hercules when they are at full strength. His actually shown to be stronger at full strength once. And I consider that to be the bare minimum when his at full power. The former. The only being that has seemed above Namor consistently throughout his history is Thor from what I know of Namor, and well, Thor is Thor so that's fine.

Namor would be basically be at full power or close to it for most of the time here. Wonder Woman's faster, and more skilled, but I'd say Namor is more versatile. In this environment his also stronger.

It's a pretty good fight.

If it ends up being an underwater slug fest, Namor wins. Plus she can't breathe underwater forever as she herself recently admitted I believe. Even in the air, with the water being so close and Namor having his current wetsuit, I'd say going in a slug fest is not in her best interest. Based on how well Namor's done against powerhouses I'd say are stronger than Diana on land. Especially Hulk. Namor has a terrific track record against him. He looked superior in their first scrap, beat him with a whirpool underwater in their second, defeated him in a slug fest in their third, and stalemated him in their 4th above water. If Diana fights smart, using her superior speed and skill, while keeping it as far from the water as possible for as long as possible, I can see her winning, but it would be hard. I believe her biggest and most important edge is the speed edge.

If anyone want's to learn more about Namor just check out Liam's respect thread. It's pretty good.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,211949.0.html

the ninjak
Originally posted by Survivor19

Namor likes Blondes.
And he has a better chance than 3/10.

Warlord
WW but nowhere near a stomp

Sasaraixx
Wonder Woman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This is what I am talking about when I say Namor is underrated. Where is all of this Diana stomps shit coming from? His not a pointy eared Aquaman people.

Even decades ago, Namor was stated to equal Hercules when they are at full strength. His actually shown to be stronger at full strength once. And I consider that to be the bare minimum when his at full power. The former. The only being that has seemed above Namor consistently throughout his history is Thor from what I know of Namor, and well, Thor is Thor so that's fine.

Namor would be basically be at full power or close to it for most of the time here. Wonder Woman's faster, and more skilled, but I'd say Namor is more versatile. In this environment his also stronger.

It's a pretty good fight.

If it ends up being an underwater slug fest, Namor wins. Plus she can't breathe underwater forever as she herself recently admitted I believe. Even in the air, with the water being so close and Namor having his current wetsuit, I'd say going in a slug fest is not in her best interest. Based on how well Namor's done against powerhouses I'd say are stronger than Diana on land. Especially Hulk. Namor has a terrific track record against him. He looked superior in their first scrap, beat him with a whirpool underwater in their second, defeated him in a slug fest in their third, and stalemated him in their 4th above water. If Diana fights smart, using her superior speed and skill, while keeping it as far from the water as possible for as long as possible, I can see her winning, but it would be hard. I believe her biggest and most important edge is the speed edge.

If anyone want's to learn more about Namor just check out Liam's respect thread. It's pretty good.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,211949.0.html

am i the only one that sees the irony here?

Philosophía
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.