Imperial army at Hoth vs Droid army at Naboo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
No space vessels

Battle takes place on Naboo

Who wins?

Samurai100
Imperials

Lord Lucien
AT-ATs blast everything from super distance.

Red Nemesis
The droids cannibalize the Gungan shield generator.

See how this works?

Lord Lucien
N... no?

Red Nemesis
y nt?

Darth_Glentract
I don't think the droid army has anything that could take down the AT-AT's. I think the Imperials would be highly outnumbered, but they'd probably take it in the end. Not totally sure though. Perhaps enough shots from the AAT's would wear the AT-AT's down.

Slash_KMC
Hm, possible Galactic Battlegrounds scenario right here. I'll let you know who won.

Evilbigfoot
What about Vader and Maul?

mattatom
Originally posted by Evilbigfoot
What about Vader and Maul? If those two fought? Without external influences Vader would win. Afterall he has before.

emoboy13
droids, because there in episode 1 which was the best sw movie!

Axle
Originally posted by emoboy13
droids, because there in episode 1 which was the best sw movie!

Sorry, I must have the wrong contact lenses in at the moment. You definitely can't be serious, because you typed the fact that TPM was the best SW movie, unless of course you are about 9 years old.

Siraben Mai
Imps crush.

FapFapFap
imp crsh ur mom *****

Darth_Glentract
Anyone ever set up a Galatic Battlegrounds sim of this? I want to, but dont want to take the time to reinstall the game.

NebarisTheGreat
This is a joke thread, right? A tauntaun could beat the droid army...

Gandalf the Gay
Droids.

Tortoise Herder
The Imperials have many, MANY known issues, but time and time again they have proven plenty competent to give most powers that run into them a serious challenge. The Droids may have numerical advantages, but tactically and technologically the Stormtroopers are clearly superior. Couple with AT-ATs and other heavy firepower, and the Imperials take this fairly easily if the forces are equal or slightly favor the droids.

Lord Lucien
Oh God, what have you done?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.