King Kong vs. Spinosaurus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Peter Jackson's King Kong battles the fearsome Spinosaurus from Jurassic Park III. The fight will take place in the jungle on dinosaur island.

Can King Kong defeat the Spinosaurus or will it have gorilla on the menu?

Mindship
Kong beat three tyranosaur types. I don't think one spino is taking him down.

XanatosForever
Spino might fare a little bit better, since it has somewhat useful forearms, but it's still going down. Opposable thumbs for the win.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Mindship
Kong beat three tyranosaur types. I don't think one spino is taking him down.

Didn't the Spino kill a tyrannosaurus with ease?

Robtard
Kong curb-stomped 4 T-Rex's, while juggling a white-girl around to keep her safe. Dino doesn't have a chance here.

BruceSkywalker
Kong destroys Spino effertlessly

Mindship
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Didn't the Spino kill a tyrannosaurus with ease? Not quite with ease. Once the spino was in position, it snapped the rex's neck. But it definitely had to fight seriously, or the rex would've killed it before the spino even got its chance.

Originally posted by Robtard
Kong curb-stomped 4 T-Rex's, while juggling a white-girl around to keep her safe. Dino doesn't have a chance here.
I forgot about the girl. Kong is a master infighter. If he can throw boulders, he's untouchable.

Robtard
There's also another feat for Kong that makes this fight even sillier, he was bitten on the shoulder and the forearm, yet ripped himself free while only suffering minor flesh wounds. I doubt this dinosaur could do more to him, considering it was able to get one bite in before Kong rips out it's tongue through it's arsehole (because ******* is censored).

Placidity
Kong just needs to tackle the dinosaur to the ground and apply his BJJ skills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.