Thanos vs Sentry (kind of)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
Sentry (in the Ares fight level) enters a cosmic arena against these powerhouses: Gladiator, Hyperion, Blackbolt, Beta Ray Bill, Quasar (Wendell), Morg (w/WOL) and Doomsday

Thanos (pre Annihilation death level) enters the same cosmic arena against the same powerhouses: Gladiator, Hyperion, Blackbolt, Beta Ray Bill, Quasar (Wendell), Morg (w/WOL) and Doomsday

Who clears it faster? Or if neither of them clear it, who lasts the longest?

galactusischere
Neither clears it.

Enyalus
Thanos and Sentry are fighting all those guys at once?

No way either of them clears.

Black bolt z
Black bolt(if he wants to kill them)nerfs them all in seconds by screaming(sorry thanos sad )

janus77
Thanos clears it, Sentry dies (and returns no expression).
but what's Blackbolt doing there? one stray energy blast and BB's dead.

he can scream as much as he likes, it's not going to do shit to Sentry or Thanos.

Bentley
I don't know why you single BB out in this, he would murder Hyperion.

Batman-Prime
Both fail.

galactusischere
Morg makes all the difference.

Blanket
Thanos omni blasts and takes out all the weaker ones. Shields, omni blast.
Other than that, though, he probably wouldn't win... I guess.

Sentry can't really compare in that regard. All he's got going for him is his ability to get killed and come back. Although that would technically count as a loss here anyway, so...

K Von Doom
Who would last the longest - Thanos or Sentry?

Enyalus
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Who would last the longest - Thanos or Sentry?
Thanos has a clear edge in durability.

Blanket
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Who would last the longest - Thanos or Sentry? Seeing as Sentry could potentially 'lose' to any one of these guys sans revival... I'd have to be inclined to say Thanos... easily.

That is if you're discluding the ability for the combatants to watch and wait as Sentry pulls himself back together.

galactusischere
The Madt Titan survives the longest

Lord Feron
Is Sentry able to mess with's people's molecules here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.