Joker vs. Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Due to dooms slight immediate superiority I will give the Joker 3 days prep.Doom gets no prep.They fight on nuetral ground.

Harbinger
Still Doom.

StiltmanFTW

Bouboumaster
Doom would murder Joker

Enyalus
Eh, I'm not buying it. Joker with 3 days to prep against Doom's none?

Joker's got a decent chance.

tideoftime
Doom allows Joker a win...

... just to spite the KMC forums, and give them something to b!tch about...

Three issues later, Doom retcons the whole scenario, keeps Joker as his own personal jester, and fires the writers who had the *gaul* to place him in such an ignominious position in the first place...

Battle the Joker, indeed...

Doom's got way better things to do...

Plus, this has already been done; it's somewhere around here...

janus77
Doom destroys Joker.

3 days prep can be undone with one magical utterance.

it's like expecting Spiderman to beat Thanos because Spiderman got 3 days prep and Thanos didn't.

Bentley
Nah, Supes has more of a chance, I'd like to know what the Joker can do against a highly skilled magician backed up with uber tech in 72 hours.

redhotrash
What can he do in 72 hours? Pace back and fourth and worry about his situation.

chomperx9
would laughing gas work on doom ?

Mindset
Maybe if he didn't wear armor.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
would laughing gas work on doom ? Doom probably has some sort of gas mask in his mask.

JakeTheBank
lol..."slight immediate superiority"

Black bolt z
Doesn't Joker also have an entire arsenal with deadly and weird contraptions in it?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Doom probably has some sort of gas mask in his mask. again more excuses for doom. every day its something new he has

Mindset
Yea, it's so weird that Doom's armor, one of the best pieces of technology on Marvel Earth, is susceptible to gas attacks.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, it's so weird that Doom's armor, one of the best pieces of technology on Marvel Earth, is susceptible to gas attacks. yeah especially on the mask how good the technology it has. weird how doom can breath in there without there being any openings to inhale. but of course if there were any openings the gas would get in. but doom can magically breathe in there without there being any openings of some sort of course cause he's a sorcerer right ?

JakeTheBank
Doesn't Joker also have an entire arsenal with deadly and weird contraptions in it?

In no way, whatsoever, does Joker's standard gear and arsenal hold a candle to Doom's armor. Doom's armor was shown to be at least equal to Extremis Iron Man, whose armor was insane in its own right.

Bouboumaster
yeah especially on the mask how good the technology it has. weird how doom can breath in there without there being any openings to inhale. but of course if there were any openings the gas would get in. but doom can magically breathe in there without there being any openings of some sort of course cause he's a sorcerer right ?

Doom already gone in space with his armor.

So, what else Joker could do, against Doom?

Mindset
yeah especially on the mask how good the technology it has. weird how doom can breath in there without there being any openings to inhale. but of course if there were any openings the gas would get in. but doom can magically breathe in there without there being any openings of some sort of course cause he's a sorcerer right ? Hey, have you ever heard of these neat inventions called gas masks?

chomperx9
Hey, have you ever heard of these neat inventions called gas masks? yeah they got em at walmart on sale during presidents day 1/2 off. says on label mask protects you from all sorts of gass except for laughing gas

Mindset
Doom got his at Target.

JakeTheBank
Doom's armor allows for deep sea exploration, outer space exploration, etc. I think its painfully obvious that Joker trying to gas Doom is a no-go.

K Von Doom
Laughing gas against Dr Doom? Really?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom's armor allows for deep sea exploration, outer space exploration, etc. I think its painfully obvious that Joker trying to gas Doom is a no-go.
If he got help from the cavemen who gassed Vision, Thor, and Iron Man Joker could make magic Laughing Gas that can cheat Doom's armor. stick out tongue

Black bolt z
Doom got his at Target. I thought he got it at macy's.Thats why doom is FABULOUS.kisses

meep-meep
This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by meep-meep
This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.
Interesting if true.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Interesting if true.
Also, as a head in a jar, I envy the dead.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Interesting if true.

It is.

manx422
Joker combos Doomie to ko

Survivor19
Spite

Mshinu
What is Joker going to do, hit Victor with a rubber chicken?

meep-meep
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Also, as a head in a jar, I envy the dead.

No argument here!

Haha. Futurama is the greatest.

janus77
Originally posted by Mshinu
What is Joker going to do, hit Victor with a rubber chicken?
never underestimate a rubber chicken ... it could be your downfall!

Omega Vision
If Joker can find the jobber aura that Punisher used in "Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe" he can win. Though TBH anyone with that kind of jobber aura could win. confused

Black bolt z
Originally posted by janus77
never underestimate a rubber chicken ... it could be your downfall! He could smack doom with a yo-yo

chomperx9
He could smack doom with a yo-yo yeah he can borrow one of toy mans explosive yo yos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.