Wesley Gibson vs. Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/wesley-gibson.jpg

vs.

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/1baddies-gal-bullseye.jpg

First round: H2H

Second round: Knife Fight

Third round: Gun fight

Who is the superior assassin?

Placidity
I'm not really sure for the first two scenarios as I don't remember either having any impressive feats. I do remember BE besting Elektra which is quite a victory (considering the Elektra film, in the DD film she was kinda meh), but I don't remember how that went down exactly.

Gun fight? I'd have to say Wesley since I don't think we saw BE using a gun either.

Overall, who is the superior assassin? Very hard to say, they both have excellent feats, Wesley has the bullet bending trick combined with extreme precision and also time-perception-slowing ability, while BE overall seems more enhanced human to me, also with extreme accuracy but his best trick is probably turning any object into a lethal weapon.

But since most hits can be carried out with a sniper rifle, if I had to choose I would hire Wesley. He is also more mentally stable lol.

Rogue Jedi
Gunfight goes to Wesley, 10/10.

H2H....Probably what Placidity said.

Knife fight? Bullseye in this.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nemesis X

First round: H2H

Second round: Knife Fight

Third round: Gun fight

Who is the superior assassin?

-Bullseye, he handled his own against Daredevil fairly well and beat Electra.

-Bullseye, he can throw this can easily kill with it.

-Depends who gets off first attack, as Bullseye can throw the gun as a lethal weapon, his powers (as seen) allow him to turn anything into a lethal weapon when thrown. I'd bet on Wesley though.

Ms.Marvel
i know thats valid but the concept of someone throwing a loaded gun is just too hilarious laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i know thats valid but the concept of someone throwing a loaded gun is just too hilarious laughing out loud

He could also unload it and throw the bullets and clip.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel

The only reason I see a person throw a gun at someone is because after he loses ammo and flinging the gun is the last resort. He did kill Elektra's father with just DD's nunchuk (or whatever that thing is) just by throwing it at him and that thing wasn't even meant to stab people, only whack them. Shows that Bullseye has some great strength behind each of his throws. With a gun, maybe he'll get it to stab Wesley when he throws it at him...maybe.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
-Bullseye, he handled his own against Daredevil fairly well and beat Electra.

-Bullseye, he can throw this can easily kill with it.

-Depends who gets off first attack, as Bullseye can throw the gun as a lethal weapon, his powers (as seen) allow him to turn anything into a lethal weapon when thrown. I'd bet on Wesley though. Wesley'll shoot the gun out of the air with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.