Weakest person who can beat this Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Wonder Woman with Mjolnir, Nightcrawler's teleportation, and Batman's intellect/tactical prowess.

Blanket
Apocalypse via sharp objects and teleportation.

Or any man really.

galactusischere
Apocalypse from the twelve.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Apocalypse via sharp objects and teleportation.

Or any man really.
Nightcrawler's teleportation>>>Apoc's.

galactusischere
No.
Apoc's teleportation has a better range, and is more instant without any smoke or sound.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
No.
Apoc's teleportation has a better range, and is more instant without any smoke or sound.
And yet he rarely ever uses it.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Omega Vision
And yet he rarely ever uses it.

Doh!

kgkg
I don't know about Weakest but Superman will beat this Wonder Woman grated Mjolnir is only a weapon and does not make this WW + Thor's Streght etc

Placidity
Wow, with Batman's intellect/tactical prowess, CIS is virtually nonexistent. She WILL use the full extent of her speed now, as opposed to how Marvel people like to say DC characters don't use/have speed.

^ with regards to the above post, Superman would get slaughtered. He is fighting someone in his own physical stat class armed with a weapon that can unleash magical attacks.

kgkg

OneDumbG0
Doom waits for uber-Wonderwoman to throw Mjolnir and controls her teleportation powers and teleports her face into Mjolnir's path. Self KO. Doom wins.

Placidity

Mindset
Superman.

kgkg

rotiart
Edit

It's basically a faster Thor...
Ignore my title here... :-/ typing on a iPhone gets confusing

Q99
Faster Thor with intimite knowledge of Superman's skill and style and teleportation on top? Teleportation that can also be used to disorient?

Yea, Superman is not enough. Just giving her Mjolnir is enough to have the advantage.

JakeTheBank
Superman gets the majority on a standard Diana (about 6-7/10) and each win is a hard fought one. If anything, the upgrades make this a split against Superman at the very least.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman gets the majority on a standard Diana (about 6-7/10) and each win is a hard fought one. If anything, the upgrades make this a split against Superman at the very least.
I would argue that Wonder Woman just with Batman's tactical skills and intellect would be enough to take a split with Superman, adding Mjolnir and teleportation makes it spite against Superman. You'd need someone more powerful than Supes to take a majority against this Diana.

SamZED
Originally posted by kgkg
I don't know about Weakest but Superman will beat this Wonder Woman grated Mjolnir is only a weapon and does not make this WW + Thor's Streght etc WW will just teleport Mjolnir inside Superman's head ftw.

Sasaraixx

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
I disagree with a lot of this. Most who argue for Superman winning in a fight against Thor list his superior speed as one of the keys to his victory. With WW, that speed advantage doesn't exist in a fight.

I also don't think that Superman can put her down "quick." I give Clark a majority over Diana but he works for it.

And giving Diana Mjolnir is a pretty significant advantage. Even if we remove all of the esoteric elements of the hammer, it will still amp her striking capabilities and with her base strength that would most definitely hurt Superman.

In most forum fights we're dealing with standard WW and in that context, she loses a majority to Superman. But if we add in her weapons, I think she wins. Just adding her sword would be enough to tip the scales in her favor because she no longer has to KO him. The lasso is obviously a huge asset, but its hard to execute in close combat. She also doesn't normally use her tiara as a h2h weapon. Giving her a weapon like Mjolnir, even without having the finesse with it that Thor does, gives her a way of overcoming Superman's durability much more quickly. Given how proficient WW is with all forms of armed combat, I think it's safe to assume that she would wield the hammer very effectively.

This is all with her own gifts. Her tactical prowess is already top notch thanks to her gift from Athena. Adding in Batman's on top of that makes her even more of a threat.

I think someone like Surfer or Stardust could take her. To win a fight like that she'd have to understand all of Mjolnir's properties and the thread doesn't state that she does.
Having Batman's brain would certainly help her figure the Mjolnir out on the fly. Of course it would take years for her to get Thor's skill with the Mjolnir but I think she could get the hang of things.

Bouboumaster
I would say Hercules

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I would say Hercules
Hercules can't take regular Diana for a majority IMO. erm

Would she know how to use Mjolnir's magic? Or just use it as a battle hammer? Does she still have the lasso?

Strong GLs can probably do it.

Bouboumaster
Hercules can't take regular Diana for a majority IMO. erm

I didn't read the OP, I tought it was only "normal" WW. And I think that Herc beats her.

But with these upgrades... I would say Silver Surfer

Q99
Hm, I'm not sure about Surfer. With the teleportation, she'd be able to bampf into hand to hand immediately, and not really give him a lot of room to use his range or think of creative uses. She'd be tearing into him with her speed and the hammer, and that's not healthy even for Norrin.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I didn't read the OP, I tought it was only "normal" WW. And I think that Herc beats her.

But with these upgrades... I would say Silver Surfer
Not to derail my own thread (too late embarrasment ) but I can't think of a single major advantage Herc has over her. Strength is a maybe, I think the difference isn't great enough to really matter much. Skill? Either Diana or even. Speed? Diana all the way. Gear? Diana again.

quanchi112
Invisible Woman.

Originally posted by Q99
Hm, I'm not sure about Surfer. With the teleportation, she'd be able to bampf into hand to hand immediately, and not really give him a lot of room to use his range or think of creative uses. She'd be tearing into him with her speed and the hammer, and that's not healthy even for Norrin.
Silver surfer still has intangibility and teleportation. His reaction time is enough to analyze a situation, come up with a plan and act on it in less than a nanosecond.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Invisible Woman.
If CIS was off maybe.

quanchi112
If CIS was off maybe. You asked for the weak character and her unrestrained she kills this uber version of WW quite easily.

Omega Vision
You asked for the weak character and her unrestrained she kills this uber version of WW quite easily.
Easily? No. WW can speedblitz her.

quanchi112
Easily? No. WW can speedblitz her. Shields up and she's dead. Sorry but Invisible Woman could kill her all day if she wanted to.

Omega Vision
Shields up and she's dead. Sorry but Invisible Woman could kill her all day if she wanted to.
Does Sue have FTL reflexes? Or did you not read the part where Diana has NC's teleportation?

quanchi112
Does Sue have FTL reflexes? Or did you not read the part where Diana has NC's teleportation? Doesn't matter. Shields protect her and she dies. I don't care if Diana starts doing lap dances all over the room it's still the end result.

Does Sue have FTL reflexes? Or did you not read the part where Diana has NC's teleportation?

Skin tight field would counter the teleportation, but the field would have to be up before the fight begins. Even then WW migh still be able to overload IW and break through before being blown up, specially with mjolnir.

Omega Vision
Doesn't matter. Shields protect her and she dies. I don't care if Diana starts doing lap dances all over the room it's still the end result.
How does she kill Diana with her shields?

quanchi112
How does she kill Diana with her shields? Shields protect her they don't kill Diana. I gave my answer. Deal with it.

JakeTheBank
I'd say Surfer is a good choice, but he'd have to work for it, imo.

Omega Vision
Shields protect her they don't kill Diana. I gave my answer. Deal with it.
How is that a victory for Sue then?

quanchi112
How is that a victory for Sue then? She can put a construct into her head killing her.

Omega Vision
She can put a construct into her head killing her.
Right because I totally forgot how often she does that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Right because I totally forgot how often she does that. roll eyes (sarcastic) You asked and I gave you a scenario.

Omega Vision
You asked and I gave you a scenario.
In that case Sue could kill pretty much anyone couldn't she? She could probably kill Thanos that way. evil face

quanchi112
In that case Sue could kill pretty much anyone couldn't she? She could probably kill Thanos that way. evil face Thanos has shields as well. I don't see it working on Thanos whatsoever but on Diana she gets bucked every time.

Omega Vision
Thanos has shields as well. I don't see it working on Thanos whatsoever but on Diana she gets bucked every time.
Basically: "No I like that character, the circumstances are different! But I don't like this character therefore its a completely viable tactic."dur

quanchi112
Basically: "No I like that character, the circumstances are different! But I don't like this character therefore its a completely viable tactic."dur Does WW have shielding and is she as durable as Thanos? Not even close. It's amusing when you pout because someone states something you can't handle.

How does she kill Diana with her shields?

Expand them within her, she doesn't do it beacuse of moral cip. But if its off, she would

Omega Vision
Does WW have shielding and is she as durable as Thanos? Not even close. It's amusing when you pout because someone states something you can't handle.
Does Thanos have shields in his brain?

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
Expand them within her The funny thing is he asked for the weakest character and then when someone goes far weaker than he expected he pouts about it and argues when he himself created the thread.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
Expand them within her
She did that what? Twice in total? Don't you have to use a tactic a certain number of times for it to be viable here?

Omega Vision
The funny thing is he asked for the weakest character and then when someone goes far weaker than he expected he pouts about it and argues when he himself created the thread.
You stink up your own threads all the time when people disagree with you. I don't see how you can be such a hypocrite. But of course you're Quanchi.

quanchi112
You stink up your own threads all the time when people disagree with you. I don't see how you can be such a hypocrite. But of course you're Quanchi. I am not. You always want to bring Thanos into other threads. You created this thread so deal with it.

Nephthys
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Wonder Woman just blitz Sue in around about the first millisecond? She obviously has the better reaction-time, so she'd get the first attack, can close the gap practically instantly and one-shot Sue also instantly.

Omega Vision
I am not. You always want to bring Thanos into other threads. You created this thread so deal with it.
At this point I could start a long "are too" argument with you but I'm comfortable enough with the knowledge that you're completely full of shit.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Nephthys
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Wonder Woman just blitz Sue in around about the first millisecond? She obviously has the better reaction-time, so she'd get the first attack, can close the gap practically instantly and one-shot Sue also instantly.
Pretty much. Quan's argument is predicated on Sue getting her shields up in time to stop Diana or kill her.

quanchi112
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Wonder Woman just blitz Sue in around about the first millisecond? She obviously has the better reaction-time, so she'd get the first attack, can close the gap practically instantly and one-shot Sue also instantly. Shields.Originally posted by Omega Vision
At this point I could start a long "are too" argument with you but I'm comfortable enough with the knowledge that you're completely full of shit. I brought up the weakest character I can think of who wins. Am I making up powers here?

Nephthys
But couldn't Diana more or less walk through the shields? And wouldn't it be impossible for Sue to target something as fast as Diana? erm

quanchi112
But couldn't Diana more or less walk through the shields? And wouldn't it be impossible for Sue to target something as fast as Diana? :/ She dies before she breaks through the shields.

Omega Vision
But couldn't Diana more or less walk through the shields? And wouldn't it be impossible for Sue to target something as fast as Diana? :/
Sue would need to be wearing her extremely lucky underwear to make that kind of hit on a moving FTL and/or teleporting target.

quanchi112
Sue would need to be wearing her extremely lucky underwear to make that kind of hit on a moving FTL and/or teleporting target. What proof do you have she can attack her at ftl speeds?

JakeTheBank
With Mjolnir, I can't see how Diana can't shatter the force fields. iirc, Thor was about to do the very same to Susan. Granted, I believe Thor is stronger than Diana, but it's not impossible for Diana to break through them. She also has a tiara which can cut through force fields.

She did that what? Twice in total? Don't you have to use a tactic a certain number of times for it to be viable here?

It's CIP, she would do that without it. Even then it wouldn't be easy for her to defeat Diana and she would have to begin the fight with shields up. I don't think she gets a majority if WW has mjolnir, but she can kill WW.

quanchi112
With Mjolnir, I can't see how Diana can't shatter the force fields. iirc, Thor was about to do the very same to Susan. Granted, I believe Thor is stronger than Diana, but it's not impossible for Diana to break through them. She also has a tiara which can cut through force fields. She can shatter them but not before she dies.

But couldn't Diana more or less walk through the shields? And wouldn't it be impossible for Sue to target something as fast as Diana? erm

She can fill the whole battlefield with tiny bubbles and expand them all, getting WW wherever she is. Area attacks are the best counter against speedsters. Problem is can she focus on it and keep the shield up with a mjolnir pounding?

galactusischere
WW can't fight at light speed. Not even close

Omega Vision
"Not even close"? Seriously enough of the WW lowballing. I remember you arguing that QS's speed was>WW's based on the blur effect that he had. erm

Q99

One, she's caught people at the edge of the speed force, which requires that kind of speed, and two, she's tagged Zoom, who is faster. So yea, she kinda can.

Plus, here she can teleport.

Firelord can probably pull it off too.

quanchi112
WW can't fight at light speed. Not even close Yeah, she's fast but I think she gets overrated.

JakeTheBank
I'm sure people will claim her showing with Zoom (while blinded) and Flash and other Speedsters are all PIS or something similiar...

galactusischere
"Not even close"? Seriously enough of the WW lowballing. I remember you arguing that QS's speed was>WW's based on the blur effect that he had. erm

In the Apoc vs WW thread? That wasn't me, it was Carver.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Q99
One, she's caught people at the edge of the speed force, which requires that kind of speed, and two, she's tagged Zoom, who is faster. So yea, she kinda can.

Plus, here she can teleport.

That's TRAVEL speed. Combat speed is different.

Omega Vision
In the Apoc vs WW thread? That wasn't me, it was Carver.
It was but you jumped in the wagon with him for a while.

Omega Vision
That's TRAVEL speed. Combat speed is different.
Tagging is combat speed.

galactusischere
Tagging is combat speed.

BAH!

It was but you jumped in the wagon with him for a while.

Meh, everyone makes stupid claims.

Omega Vision
BAH!

Stupid of me, if I did.
You were a different person back then. Back then you also thought Thanos used the Power Cosmic. laughing out loud

h1a8
A normal WW can beat Superman by countering and comboing.
This WW is now insanely powerful. Assuming she knows how to use Mjolnir and still has her lasso, tiara, etc. then I say Galactus is the weakest to beat her.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8
This WW is now insanely powerful. Assuming she knows how to use Mjolnir and still has her lasso, tiara, etc. then I say Galactus is the weakest to beat her.

You can't possibly believe that. You just can't.

quanchi112
This WW is now insanely powerful. Assuming she knows how to use Mjolnir and still has her lasso, tiara, etc. then I say Galactus is the weakest to beat her. You can't be a real poster. Who sent you to destroy kmc? WHO SENT YOU?

laughing you're awesome

Omega Vision
You can't be a real poster. Who sent you to destroy kmc? WHO SENT YOU?
You did. So you could collect the insurance policy you put on us you bastard. sneer

biscuits

quanchi112
You did. So you could collect the insurance policy you put on us you bastard. sneer

biscuits H1 is like the smith virus on the matrix. Sooner or later combo to ko will be the only way to debate.

JakeTheBank
So, to summarize:

WW + Mjolnir + Teleportation + Batman's tactics/intellect > Galactus

no expression

So, to summarize:

WW + Mjolnir + Teleportation + Batman's tactics/intellect > Galactus

no expression

In all fairness he said he can beat her.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
In all fairness he said he can beat her. I am going to act out the WW and Galactus battle right now. I need to be sure.

I might have to knock a lamp over here. This is going to be epic!!! Be right back!!!

Omega Vision
So, to summarize:
Batman's tactics/intellect > Galactus

Son when will you learn?

stick out tongue

Omega Vision
I am going to act out the WW and Galactus battle right now. I need to be sure.

I might have to knock a lamp over here. This is going to be epic!!! Be right back!!!
You must be a hit at parties.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
In all fairness he said he can beat her.

He said Galactus is the "weakest" to beat WW, so in his warped anti-logic, I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks its for a minority.

He said Galactus is the "weakest" to beat WW, so in his warped anti-logic, I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks its for a minority.

Probably, yes. The funny thing is I just read him saying most posters in this forum must have low IQs because they don't realizae how superdooperawesome superspeed is. Combo to ko galactus!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman does the combo to k.o with his overwhelming strength and faster than light speed that he uses in every single battle while using T-VO.

quanchi112
You must be a hit at parties. I don't leave my room. It's just me and Thanos on the weekends.

JakeTheBank
I don't leave my room. It's just me and Thanos on the weekends.

quanchi112
... I order pizza sometimes.

Omega Vision

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't leave my room. It's just me and Thanos on the weekends.

What happened to that girlfriend of yours?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What happened to that girlfriend of yours? I have her. I was just joking. Seriously, though I don't go out anywhere near like I used to.

JakeTheBank
I have her. I was just joking.

Thanos does not approve.

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Thanos does not approve.

stick out tongue I am Thanos and she is Mistress Death.

I am Thanos and she is Mistress Death.

You realy do roleplay that in the bedroom don't you?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
You realy do roleplay that in the bedroom don't you?

Just don't go looking for the "Infinity Gems" or anything like that. I don't need the details.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
You realy do roleplay that in the bedroom don't you? It isn't roleplay.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha, roleplay.

Quan's Lady Death while his "girlfriend" is Thanos.

Yes, he/she is Thanos not Quan.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I have her. I was just joking. Seriously, though I don't go out anywhere near like I used to.

Neither do I unfortunately.

quanchi112
Haha, roleplay.

Quan's Lady Death while his "girlfriend" is Thanos.

Yes, he/she is Thanos not Quan. You take that back this instant, masterson. shifty

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/darklich/IMG_1927.jpg

You take that back this instant, masterson. shifty

laughing

I lol'd.

I'm sorry, Quan. sad I just assumed with the pictures you sent me and all, you were ready to be public with your "extracurricular activities" in the bedroom.

Oh and your post gives me an idea. I think I'll dial up a "friend" and make plans for the weekend. shifty

@quanchi

How come your avatar picture is so big? I can't upload anything bigger than 64 x 64

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
How come your avatar picture is so big? I can't upload anything bigger than 64 x 64

The longer you're a member, the bigger your picture and sig upload limits get.

The longer you're a member, the bigger your picture and sig upload limits get.

ooh......

that sucks

Rage.Of.Olympus
Eh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
@quanchi

How come your avatar picture is so big? I can't upload anything bigger than 64 x 64 I had someone make me a sig. I was under the understanding myself we all had the same limitations once any account is allowed to post images.

Blanket
I am Thanos and she is Mistress Death. Makes sense. Quan's girlfriend is a skeleton.

-Pr-
I had someone make me a sig. I was under the understanding myself we all had the same limitations once any account is allowed to post images.

it's the avatar sizes. for your first year, its 64x64, for your second it's 85x85, and after that it's 100x100, usually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.