Wolverine vs Captain America vs Thor vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Every switches weapons

Thor has Wonder Woman's rope
Wolverine has Thor's hammer
Captain America has Wolverine's claws
Wonder Woman has Captain America's shield

No prep time. Who wins?

Bouboumaster
Wolverine would stomp

tideoftime
Assuming that everyone is granted a functional familiarity with the weapons traded, and we're basing this contextually on weapons usage, with individual character prowess playing secondary to them, then I'd have to go with:
Thor (the subdual ability of the lasso allows for his physical power to be used as a follow up against another opponent in very short order)
Logan (assuming he can finesse a degree of Mjolner's power, he's a close second)
Wonder Woman (she's actually short changed in this: her bracers and tiara already functionally simulate her having the shield, so she won't conceptually make out as well in the bargain)
Captain America (while useful, the claws won't compete as well against the lasso or Mjolner, and Diana could hold him off all day).

If no prep time means no immediate familiarity, then Diana wins the majority, via being already familiar with shield-use, and knowing how to work defense and offense simultaneously (also, she would presumably still have her tiara).

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor calls Mjolnir back to him, and now has both Mjolnir and the Lasso as weapons.

/thread

eek!

Q99
Originally posted by tideoftime

If no prep time means no immediate familiarity, then Diana wins the majority, via being already familiar with shield-use, and knowing how to work defense and offense simultaneously (also, she would presumably still have her tiara).

Seconded on all counts. No practice, Diana doesn't need to adjust and wins. Practice, Thor gets the best deal of the lot.

manx422
Wonder Woman

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor calls Mjolnir back to him, and now has both Mjolnir and the Lasso as weapons.

/thread

eek!

Pretty much.

no3le1
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

/thread

eek!

how come no one bans this pathetic troll

Warlord
Originally posted by no3le1
how come no one bans this pathetic troll

because unlike you he can think

no3le1
Originally posted by Warlord
because unlike you he can think the way i do and other thor fanboys do

ohh now i see confused

JakeTheBank
Wolverine and Cap kinda got screwed, imo.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wolverine and Cap kinda got screwed, imo.

Yeah...

Sasaraixx
This fight still comes down to Thor and WW.

Mjolnir is an incredible weapon, but Wolverine won't have any idea how to use it. He also won't wield it with anywhere near the strength that Thor does or the speed that WW could.

Cap doesn't have the strength or speed to put down Thor or WW permanently with those claws.

Thor potentially gets the best deal out of the bunch, if we assume that *anyone* can wield the lasso and access its powers. I'm not sure that is true however.

WW's weapon is the least useful because she already has good defenses. However, she is skilled in the usage of a shield so out of the 4 of them she would put her new weapon to the most use.

If we assume that all 4 of them can use these weapons well, then I would give it to Thor.

JakeTheBank
Plus Thor and WW both still have access to ranged attacks, mainly of the lightning variety.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.