Mewtwo vs arceus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
i think this would be an epic battle the creator vs mans unstoppable creation who wins

and these are the anime versions

Ridley_Prime
If I recall right, anime Arceus got nearly killed by being ganged up on by a bunch of random Pokemon, and was hit by Pikachu at one point as well.

Kento
Because he didn't have some of his power to block those attacks. Arceus should pretty much counter anything Mewtwo can do with all his plates. Though he isn't necessarily shown to be more powerful that I recall. Part of his power did turn a desert to a paradise, and he did destroy a earth destroying meteor though so....

Batman-Prime
Mewtwo. Pokemon are about evolution. Though the most powerful are old and Legendary Pokemon, Mewtwo was created not only using the DNA of an Legendary Pokemon but he was also improved in the process.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Kento
and he did destroy a earth destroying meteor though so.... This is all you need to know.

Also, did Arceus not fight Palkia, Dialgia, and Giratina?

P and D threatened the fabric of reality with their fight.

yungz22
mewtwo also planned to destroy the world with a worldwide storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.