Captain Falcon vs Bang Shishigami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
http://www.captainfalcon.org/Images/ssbb_leaks_captain_falcon.jpg

VS

http://pressthepsbutton.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/bang-shishigami.jpg

The men with the blazing hearts go at it.

RULES:

- All forms of media (anime clips, games, etc.) can be used

- The battle takes place on a quarter-mile long floating platform hovering above the Atlantic Ocean.

ScreamPaste
FARUKON PAWNCH!

DarkC
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_49zD1920NgE/STk4MRgjADI/AAAAAAAAABI/BD16CK13fto/S1600-R/Falcon_Punch_by_LoboStylez.jpg
http://upnextinsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/sports-pictures-french-foot-pablo-ibanez-falco-kick.jpg

All the man needs. Not even a contest, seriously.

No End N Site
Originally posted by DarkC
http://media.photobucket.com/image/falcon%20pawnch/JUSTanLS/Falcon_Punch.jpg
http://upnextinsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/sports-pictures-french-foot-pablo-ibanez-falco-kick.jpg

All the man needs. Not even a contest, seriously.

*snicker*

Ms.Marvel
... does that guy have a giant nail as a sword?

LLLLLink
So it seems. I could've sword that someone told me that Bang fought a Gundam or something like that stick out tongue

Also, Hammer of Justice vs Knee of Justice.

MooCowofJustice
Captain Falcon wins without lifting a finger because I jump in and destroy Bang for pretending to be a defender of JUSTICE.

Captain Falcon wins even without me. Reaction times ftw.

Maester_yoda
http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/princess-punch.jpg

wammamram
show me your moves! does captian falcon win? yes!!!!!!!

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Captain Falcon wins without lifting a finger because I jump in and destroy Bang for pretending to be a defender of JUSTICE.

You're labeling JUSTICE over INJUSTICE and I think you should stop. People can already see you're a fraud and continuing with this while everybody knows is just sad.

Falcon and Bang know what true JUSTICE is and you sir shall receive the almighty Falcon Punch for your ignorance. That is true JUSTICE right there!

NemeBro
Bang bang bang bang! Banguuu Damashii! Tatakau kokoro kougetsu hodo ni!
Bang bang bang bang! Banguuu Damashii! Kienai honou yama kudaku hodo ni!
Shinjiru kokoro, kayagaku taiyou, atsuku moeagare!
Hikari wo koeta ryu to nare! BURNING BANG!

bang bang bang bang bang bang! bang bang bang bang bang bang! bang bang bang bang bang bang! bang bang bang bang bang bang!
kondo wa yoru no otte hayaku sunzen! Atouteki na ryu de, uchikaeseru no ka?
guard wo katamete tatakau chance! Reisei ni shouri wo tonau AITE GA NIKUI!
sore ga doushi-ta!? akirameru nante rashikunai ze! seigi no e wo egaita shouri! naitetemo haiagare!
BANG BANG BANG BANG! KIMI GA URAMASHII!!!! Yasei no kokoro hachikireru hodo ni!
DAN DAN DAN DAN! (YEY!) dynamite tamashii! samenai kakka to shibireru daichi!!!
Yami ni mo, Ame ni mo Yurenai nai chikara! koko ni, te no naka ni! taenai yami wo uchikudake! SUPER CRASH!

"BANG BANG BANG BAAAANG! The spirit of Bang! Let your fighting spirit shine like the bright moon!

BANG BANG BANG BAAANG! The spirit of Bang! Like the fierce flame that can crush mountains!

Your belief, your heart, the brightly burning sun, flare them up!
Become a dragon that's faster than light! BURNING BANG!

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang! Bang Bang Bang Bang! Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang!

Now your foes are suddenly before your eyes. Can you overcome them with your overwhelming dragon?
It's your chance to raise your guard and fight! I hate people who proclaim their victory so calmly!
What about it!? It's not like you to give up so quickly! My victory will proclaim justice! Quit crying and rise up!

BANG BANG BANG BANG! I am so envious of you! So much that my primal spirit is going to burst!

DAN DAN DAN DAN! YAY! A dynamite spirit! The burning ground shakes!

Not darkness, nor rain, can waver this power that I have! That I have right here in my hands! It will break through the endless darkness! SUPER CRASH!"

Halt evil-doer! Do you truly believe that you are a match for BANG SHISHIGAMI, defender of LOVE and JUSTICE!?

Faster than a river and as still as the forest, hotter than flames AND MOAR MAGNIFICENT THAN A MOUNTAIN!

To destroy all evil, I will become...THE HAMMER OF JUUUUUUUUUUSTICE!!!

And that is why Bang Shishigami wins.

The Scenario
FFtw7qW7Vcw

This was inevitable.

Cyner
This thread is so manly!

LLLLLink
Originally posted by NemeBro
Bang bang bang bang! Banguuu Damashii! Tatakau kokoro kougetsu hodo ni!
Bang bang bang bang! Banguuu Damashii! Kienai honou yama kudaku hodo ni!
Shinjiru kokoro, kayagaku taiyou, atsuku moeagare!
Hikari wo koeta ryu to nare! BURNING BANG!

bang bang bang bang bang bang! bang bang bang bang bang bang! bang bang bang bang bang bang! bang bang bang bang bang bang!
kondo wa yoru no otte hayaku sunzen! Atouteki na ryu de, uchikaeseru no ka?
guard wo katamete tatakau chance! Reisei ni shouri wo tonau AITE GA NIKUI!
sore ga doushi-ta!? akirameru nante rashikunai ze! seigi no e wo egaita shouri! naitetemo haiagare!
BANG BANG BANG BANG! KIMI GA URAMASHII!!!! Yasei no kokoro hachikireru hodo ni!
DAN DAN DAN DAN! (YEY!) dynamite tamashii! samenai kakka to shibireru daichi!!!
Yami ni mo, Ame ni mo Yurenai nai chikara! koko ni, te no naka ni! taenai yami wo uchikudake! SUPER CRASH!

"BANG BANG BANG BAAAANG! The spirit of Bang! Let your fighting spirit shine like the bright moon!

BANG BANG BANG BAAANG! The spirit of Bang! Like the fierce flame that can crush mountains!

Your belief, your heart, the brightly burning sun, flare them up!
Become a dragon that's faster than light! BURNING BANG!

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang! Bang Bang Bang Bang! Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang!

Now your foes are suddenly before your eyes. Can you overcome them with your overwhelming dragon?
It's your chance to raise your guard and fight! I hate people who proclaim their victory so calmly!
What about it!? It's not like you to give up so quickly! My victory will proclaim justice! Quit crying and rise up!

BANG BANG BANG BANG! I am so envious of you! So much that my primal spirit is going to burst!

DAN DAN DAN DAN! YAY! A dynamite spirit! The burning ground shakes!

Not darkness, nor rain, can waver this power that I have! That I have right here in my hands! It will break through the endless darkness! SUPER CRASH!"

Halt evil-doer! Do you truly believe that you are a match for BANG SHISHIGAMI, defender of LOVE and JUSTICE!?

Faster than a river and as still as the forest, hotter than flames AND MOAR MAGNIFICENT THAN A MOUNTAIN!

To destroy all evil, I will become...THE HAMMER OF JUUUUUUUUUUSTICE!!!

And that is why Bang Shishigami wins.

LLLLLink: "Captain Falcon, your response?"
Captain Falcon: " Show me ya moves!!! FALCON........ PAAAAAAAWWWWWNCH!!!!!!!"

wakkawakkawakka
Didn't Falcon Punch cause a huge explosion that reached outside of the galaxy. That's pretty hard to top, although there are a lot of things I don't know so I say the Capt. wins for now.

LLLLLink
Captain Falcon ironically shoots Bang with his sidearm smile

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Didn't Falcon Punch cause a huge explosion that reached outside of the galaxy. That's pretty hard to top, although there are a lot of things I don't know so I say the Capt. wins for now.

There's actually a lot of missing context behind that punch.

LLLLLink
Kaptain Falcon Club?

Anybody wanna be a member of KFC?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
There's actually a lot of missing context behind that punch. Like how it appeared in the anime and is noncanon, and how it did not actually destroy anything and was just a light show?

Bang has, in his story mode, held his own against Hakumen.

To emphasize how impressive that actually is, Hakumen was the leader of the six heroes who destroyed the Black Beast. In the storyline, we learn that humanity attempted destroying said Black Beast with nuclear weapons. It was as if they were pelting it with pebbles.

MooCowofJustice
Does that make him fast enough to hit the good Captain?

NemeBro
Well he is able to dodge bullets, and can apparently create sonic booms with his speed.

His fire jutsu can melt ice of near absolute zero temperature, since it can melt Jin's ice.

Wei Phoenix
Like how it appeared in the anime and is noncanon, and how it did not actually destroy anything and was just a light show?

Bang has, in his story mode, held his own against Hakumen.

To emphasize how impressive that actually is, Hakumen was the leader of the six heroes who destroyed the Black Beast. In the storyline, we learn that humanity attempted destroying said Black Beast with nuclear weapons. It was as if they were pelting it with pebbles.

That explosion was caused by a machine or whatever from Black Shadow. It was about to explode and he tried to escape. Falcon jumped out and punched him to sacrifice himself. Once again the explosion was from a machine, not a punch, the punch just kept him from fleeing.

LLLLLink
Like how it appeared in the anime and is noncanon...

In this fight, it can be used.

Bang gets Catfish Comboed into the Atlantic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.